Party-smut

"I don't know why I let you out of the house looking like that." Josh scolded me.

"I think I look good." I told him. "No, no it's not that you don't look good, because god you do it's just that everyone else is gonna think so too." He said putting his hand on my thigh while he had his other hand on the steering wheel.

I move closer to him and whisper in his ear, "I'm all yours Josh." I give him a kiss on the cheek and sit back into my seat.

"You drive me crazy Y/n, it's taking everything in my power not to pull this car off to the side of the road and pull you into the back seat." He smirked at me.

I placed my hand on top of his that was on my thigh all flustered of what he had just said.

Mgk came on the radio so I turned it up as loud as it could go and sang at the top of my lungs. I knew Josh always liked it when I sung.

"Babe can you get me to meet cole?" I asked him. He yanked his head around as fast as he could and clenched his jaw. He knew I thought he was cute and loved his music. "No Y/n I'm not taking you to someone who would steal you from me."

"Josh he has a girlfriend and like I said, I'm all yours baby" I said holding eye contact with him.
"Fine."

I cheered all excited and shortly we got to the party.
It was in a pretty public place so of course the paparazzi was waiting for us right when we stepped out of the car.

"Y/n Y/n!! Josh!! How are you guys?! What's up? How's your brand doing Y/n? What's new with y'all's relationship? Are you guys living together now?!"
Questions we're thrown around and I couldn't focus on anything.

After we finally got away from the all the flashing lights and cameras I started to walk away to look for my best friend but was quickly pulled back by Josh.

"and where do you think you're going?" he asked me. "I'm just going to look for Addison babe" I told him and pulled him into a kiss. He didn't wouldn't pull away for a good 20 seconds.

"Woah, pda much?" I heard Bryce say walking towards us. I rolled my eyes and asked him where Addison was. "She's by the food" I nodded my head and walked off in that direction.

"I can't believe you let Y/n out in that." Bryce said to Josh looking at me up and down. "Stop looking at her like that bro" Josh said slapping Bryces chest. I heard as I walked away.

"Hey girl!!" I yelled after finding Addison. She ran up and hugged me after not being able to see each other for a while. "You look stunning omg" She told me. I thanked her and we sat down at a table somewhere with all the other girls.

We had been at the table for a while and I was just talking with everyone when I saw Josh walking up to me. "Time to go Y/n." He said sternly.
I looked at all the girls in an odd way but told them bye and took Joshes hand.

"I'm not sure I can make it the whole way home babygirl." He whispered to me walking out. I looked over at him then down at his erection growing in his pants.

"Josh how did this even happen" I ask. He told me how he couldn't stop staring at me the whole time and Bryce finally just said to go home.

I rolled my eyes but happy that I turned my boyfriend on that much. I had forgotten about all the paparazzi and when we walked out they all came running out to us.

I quickly moved in-front of Josh so they couldn't see the state he was in and answered a few of their questions.

We got to the car and hopped in. Josh immediately started the car and sped out of the parking lot.

His hand went back to my thigh and slowly moved up. "You're so hot Y/n." He said looking over at me.
I smiled.

I laid back in my seat, closing my eyes and just enjoying Joshes touch. I was shocked when he moved his hands under my dress. He didn't know that I wasn't wearing underwear.

"Oh you we're just asking for it you little slut. No panties or anything?" He mumbled. I let out a sigh and closed my eyes again.

He plunged his fingers in me and a moan slipped from my lips. I wasn't sure how he was still driving but god he was good with his fingers.

He continued his motions all the way home, swirling his fingers around my clit causing me to already have came.

He pulled up the drive way and through the gate. He unlocked the car and opened my door for me. "After you m'lady" He joked. I got out and struggled to walk to the door.

I heard laughs in the distance. "Shut up Josh, this is your fault." I yelled back at him.

I opened the door and said hi to my roommates, Dixie and Noah who decided not to go to the party.

Josh walked in shortly after me and I'm guessing Noah noticed my messed up dress and me shaking cause he smirked at him and went to dabb him up as soon as he got into the house.

"Welp Y/n said she was tired and so am I so goodnight y'all." Josh told them we all said goodnight and he walked me upstairs.

When we got to our room door he pushed me inside and pulled me against the wall. He pressed his lips against mine and passionately kissed me for a little too long.

I pulled away and hopped onto the bed. He followed me and climbed on top of my small body. "So fucking pretty" He said praising me in awe as he pulled my shirt off.

I threw my head back and rested it on my pillow. He kissed down my body and looked at me asking for permission to take off my skirt that was too short to even be called a skirt according to Josh.

I nodded my head and he eagerly yanked them off. His tounge licked a strip all the way up my pussy causing an immediate moan out of me. "Shit Josh, you're so good at this." I told him.

He continued kissing my clit and all over my thighs. "I need you baby" He said lifting his head up and creating eye contact with me.

"Just fuck me already" I begged. After hearing those words Josh pulled on a condom and slammed into me leaving no time to adjust.

His hand reached down to circle my clit which he knew would get me closer to my high way faster. I was already about to cum because of what he did earlier.

Both our moans filled the room. "That's it pretty girl, I wanna hear you." He whispered in my ear pushing me even closer to my high.

After about a minute more I released onto his dick causing him to finish too. He pulled out and collapsed on my chest.

I played with his hair hoping he would never get up from that position.

a/n- I wish I had made all my imagined like this but I rly don't want to go back and edit all of them.