Straight [Nomin]

Babybun412 tarafından

Na Jaemin is hopelessly in love with his best friend. His best friend is Jeno Lee. He is in love with his S... Daha Fazla

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Confess

32

6.6K 211 425
Babybun412 tarafından

"Details," Donghyuck said as he waltzed into Jaemin's bedroom and plopped himself belly down on the bed.

"About what?" Jaemin raised a brow, grabbing a red vine off his side table and snaking on it.

"About what?" Donghyuck mimicked him, rolling his eyes before slapping his hands against the comforter. "About you and Jeno."

"What about me and Jeno?" Jaemins cheeks turned pink as he looked away from Donghyucks glare.

"Did you kiss?" Donghyuck questioned, tilting his head to the side.

Jaemin nodded bashfully.

"Oooo ok ok," Donghyuck had to calm down his fangirling heart.

"Did he say he loves you?" Donghyuck pushed his head a pit forward in hope.

Jaemin nodded his head again, his cheeks turning redder with every memory he had to recall.

"Did he ask you to be his boyfriend?" Donghyuck was almost beaming at this point.

Jaemin picked nervously at his cuticle before shaking his head.

Donghyuck stopped in his tracks. "Wha...?"

"He didn't ask you to be his boyfriend?" Donghyuck let his mouth drop as Jaemin just shook his head, his hands coming up to hold onto his elbows.

"We didn't talk about anything really..." Jaemin shrugged his shoulders. "We kinda just..I dunno, basked in the fact neither of us were leaving?...I dont even know if he wants to go out with me."

"Ughhh," Donghyuck let his shoulders deflate before looking across the room towards a small box. "That's it!"

Jumped at the bubbly voice before looking up at Donghyuck's smirking face.

"Let's go out tonight!" Donghyuck raised both his brows. "Let's invite the group out too."

"What? Why would we-" Jaemin followed Donghyuck's gaze towards his closet. "Absolutely not."

"Absolutely yes," Donghyuck winked at him before pulling on his arm and dragging him towards the bathroom, despite Jaemins flustered protests.

Jaemin's let out a shakey breath as he stared at himself in the mirror.

"Nana! Jen won't awnser the group chat!" Donghyuck yelled to him from somewhere else in the apartment. "Call him and tell him to come!"

Jaemin rolled his eyes but felt his heart thump nervously in his chest as he scrolled through his phone.

Calling Dotori ❤...

"Hello?" Jeno's slightly groggy voice answered the phone. He had probably been sleeping.

Jaemin opened his closed his mouth like a fish, completely unsure what to say.

"Uh Nana?" Jeno's voice rang through again, catching Jaemins attention.

"Oh uh hi jen!" Jaemin pink painted fingernails tapped against the bathroom counter.

"Hi baby," Jeno's sweet voice traveled through Jaemins ear and straight to his heart.

"Do you uhm...wanna come to a party with the group tonight?" Jaemin nibbled on his lower lip before quickly remembering Donghyuck telling him not to.

"A party? Like a party party?"

Jaemin frowned when he heard Jeno's voice. Something not sitting right with the way he said the word.

"Yeah? Donghyuck wanted to go out tonight and he invited everyone to go," Jaemin explained with furrowed brows, hoping everything was about to go to waste.

"Nana I..." Jeno trailed off, hesitation leaking through the phone.

"What did he say- oop-" Donghyuck quickly shut his mouth when he entered and saw Jaemin tell him to be quiet.

Jaemin waited for Jeno to continue but he never did. "Jen if you-"

Jaemin cut himself off when Donghyuck crossed his arms and made an X symbol. Clearly telling Jaemin to cancel whatever he was going to say.

Jaemin mouthed a "what" to him before watching Donghyuck look him up and down before giving him puppy eyes.

Jaemins eyes widened at the implication before he heard Jeno in his ear again.

"Nana you still there?" Jeno asked.

"Jen, could you please come out with us?" Jaemin tried not to cringe at his words, they seemed a little too much like how a girlfriend would speak but he kept on with it anyway. "I...I have a surprise for you."

"Jaem-" Jeno sighed.

"Pwease," Jaemin pulled out his aegyo tone, his lips pouting despite the fact Jeno couldn't see him.

"I..o-ok," Jeno swallowed before speaking again. "Just send me the address."

"Yayy!" Jaemin let out a soft celebration. "Ok, ill send it too you."

"Mmk,"Jeno hummed. "I love you."

"I love you too Jen," Jaemin smiled before hanging up the phone.

He sighed before turning to glare at Donghyuck, exasperation all over his face. "I can't believe you made me do that."

"I didn't make you say any of that," Donghyuck laughed a little. "You should've just straight up told him about your little g-"

"SHUT UP!" Jaemin yelped before shoving Donghyuck out of his bathroom and slamming the door.

Jaemin's whole face was on fire as he heard Donghyuck cry laughing outside the door.

He was so screwed.

"Holy shit hyung," Chenle's mouth dropped wide when Jaemin walked into the party.

"Chenle did you- oh my fuck," Jisung's mouth also dropped when he look at Jaemin.

"Do you like it?" Donghyuck raised a teasing brow. "I call it Na Jaemin by Lee Donghyuck."

Jaemin slapped him on the back of the shoulder as he fidgeted in his spot.

"You're gonna break Jeno Hyung!" Chenle exclaimed with a smile. "Once he gets a look at you- I dont even want to think about it."

Donghyuck smiled when he caught sight of Mark standing behind them.

His eyes looking completely away from Jaemin and were locked on the red solo cup in his hands.

"You can look at him, Markie," Donghyuck smiled in amusement when Mark shook his head.

"I'd rather not," Mark mumbled, his fingers still fiddling with his drink.

Donghyuck found it cute how loyal his boyfriend was.

"And why is that bubs?" Donghyuck leaned to rest his chin on Marks shoulder.

"You know why," Mark said simply rolling his eyes.

Donghyuck gave him a genuine smile before placing a gentle kiss on his cheek.

"You can look," Donghyuck said honestly. "I promise I don't mind."

Mark calmly turned to look at his boyfriend, letting his eyes trail down Donghyucks body.

"I really can't," Mark settled on, his hands settled on each of Donghyucks hips. "My eyes refuse to look at anyone but you."

They stay in their little world as the rest of their friends just stare at them.

"Do they realize we are right here?" Jisung pointed at them before looking at Chenle and Jaemin.

"No clue...they're Markhyuck," Jaemin shrugged before going to grab a red solo cup and pouring water in it.

He's never been much of a drinker.

Especially not after the last time he drank.

Jaemin shook his head, trying to clear his thoughts.

Not the time to think about Lucas.

"Jaemin!"

Jaemin jumped in his spot when someone called his name.

He spun around to see a short figure waving at him.

"Hi Renjun," Jaemin smiled at him as he made his way over. "How are you doing?"

"Me? Im doing great," Renjun gave him a big smile, his nose scrunching cutely. "How are you doing?"

"Uhm," Jaemin thought for a minute. "Im alright."

"You look great by the way," Renjun complimented him.

"Thank you," Jaemin grinned back. "Are you here with someone?"

"Me? Oh I'm here with my boyfriend," Renjun pointed towards someone in the middle of the crowd. "His names YangYangn, he's the brown haired one doing the sprinkler dance."

Jaemin followed Renjuns finger only to laugh. There was Renjuns boyfriend doing the sprinkler before doing a spinaroonie on the floor.

"He seems nice," Jaemin laughed again as he watched the boy do robot moves.

"Mhmm he's an idiot sometimes but he's sweet," Renjun hummed, taking a sip of his drink. "I saw Jeno go into the kitchen by the way."

Jaemins eyebrows raised. "Jeno's here?"

"Yeah? I thought you two came together?" Rejun furrowed his brows.

"Well kinda?" Jaemin put his cup down before saying goodbye to Renjun and taking off towards the kitchen.

Jaemin walked in to see Jeno with his hands planted on the counter, his body facing the window above the sink with his eyes staring out at the sky.

"Jeno?" Jaemin slowly stepped into the kitchen, just the two of them in the room. "Everything alright?"

Jeno spun around quickly. "What? Yeah, everything's f-"

The words died on Jeno's tounge once he looked at Jaemin.

Jaemins fluffy hair was styled downwards. His eyelids coated in bronzy glitter while his lips looked just as shiny.

He was wearing a cropped white knit sweater, the hood on the back of it making it a bit too heavy, the material falling down one of Jaemins shoulders. His collarbone completely exposed.

He was wearing a short black shirt with a small slit on the side. His smooth and milky legs on display, the skirt hugging every curve of his small waist and thighs.

"Jeno?" Jaemin let his hands clasp behind his back, turning shy as Jeno's eyes checked him out. "I...I dont know if you like skirts but I..."

"You're beautiful," Jeno's words were all breath, it was a suprise that Jaemin even heard it at all.

"Are you alright?" Jaemin ignored his comment to genuinely ask him.

"I..." Jeno swallowed, still not getting enough of how good Jaemin looked. "I am now."

Before Jaemin could question it again, Jeno's lips were on his and there were arms lifting him by his waist, taking him out of the kitchen and up the house stairs.

"Jeno," Jaemin breathed out as Jeno laid him on one of the upstair beds.

"You look so sexy," Jeno's lips moved down to kiss at his neck, nipping at his exposed collarbone.

"Jeez how much did you drink?" Jaemin laughed a little at Jeno's urgency. His brows furrowing when Jeno's body and lips froze.

It felt like the time when Jeno first kissed him.

Freezing and running away.

"I didn't drink anything," Jeno pushed it off, going back to lightly kissing Jaemins skin.

"What?" The made Jaemin sit up on the bed, his face contorting into confusion. "What do you mean you didnt drink anything? Jeno...you always drink at parties."

"I just didn't feel like it," Jeno shrugged his shoulders, his eyes not meeting Jaemins.

"You...You're scared because of last time," Jaemins face dropped with realization. "You're scared that if you drink too much again that you'll get alcohol poisoning."

"You're smart," Jeno let himself give Jaemin a quick smile.

"Im not smart," Jaemin raised his eyebrows in sympathy. "I just know you."

"You may know me but thats not quite it Nana," Jeno let his eyes gaze up at the ceiling, trying to collect his words. "I just...im worried that....if I get our of control again then I might...ill miss something."

"Jeno there's nothing wrong with missing something-" Jaemin cut himself off when realization struck him again. "You still feel guilty about my surgery. Jeno, you don't need to feel-"

"I will," Jeno let his eyes close for a few seconds. "I'll never forgive myself for that."

"Jeno Lee," Jaemin turned serious, his eyebrows pinched together as determination pierced his eyes.

Jeno looked as he heard the stern tone emitting  from the younger.

"You will not feel guilty about anything that happened between us," Jaemin refused to break eye contact. "It wasn't your fault."

Jeno took a minute to digest the words before smiling, taking Jaemins hand in his. "As long as you do the same."

Jaemin let a smile bloom on his face, the apples of his cheeks becoming prominent.

"I like my suprise by the way," Jeno huffed as he placed a hand on Jaemins knee.

"Huh?" Jaemins brows furrowed before his whole face caught fire. "O-oh, t-this wasn't the u-uhm suprise."

Jeno's furrowed his brows in confusion as Jaemin took his hand.

Jaemin slid Jeno's hand underneath the hem of his skirt until the older boys hand came into contact with a leather like material.

"Jaemin, what is that?" Jeno's eyes widened, as his fingers trailed across multiple leather straps.

"Its- I...oh my god," Jaemin shook his head before covering his face with both his hands. "Nevermind. It's nothing. This was stupid. Fuck Lee Donghyuck and his stupid ideas-"

Jaemin tried to get up but Jeno pushed him back down onto the bed.

"Jeno?" Jaemin asked skeptically.

"Let me see," Jeno kept his eyes on Jaemin's skirt.

"Seriously Jeno," Jaemin shook his head. "It's nothing. I should have even tried doing anything like this so soon-"

"Let me see my suprise," Jeno demanded, his eyes locking with Jaemins. The demand sending shivers down Jaemins spine.

"Just...just don't laugh," Jaemin gave in, looking away as he slowly pulled up his skirt, only pulling it to the tops of his thighs.

Jeno's eyes widened as he saw the leather he was touching.

Jaemin had two leaver garters wrapped around each thigh, two leather straps wrapped around his lower thighs, connecting with a metal heart in the middle before trailing past what Jeno's eyes could see.

"Im sorry if this was stupid," Jaemin said after getting no response from Jeno.

"No," Jeno leaned back over Jaemin, one had on his thigh before lifting it up next to his hip. "This is the best suprise I've ever gotten."

Jeno leaned in to capture Jaemins lips, his fingers constantly loving the feel of leather over silky skin.

They weren't ready to go all the way.

But for now this was enough.

"Why are you planting flowers outside my door?" Jeno asked as he closed his inventory.

He watched curiously as Jaemin pink haired animal crossing character planted all sorts of flowers outside his own characters door.

Their blue and pink switches lighting up the dark living room in Jeno's apartment.

"You have no flowers Nono," Jaemin pursed his lips as he began to water the flowers he was planting. "Geez it's like you want your villagers to suffer. Wouldn't you like to wake up knowing there is something pretty outside your door?"

Jeno turned his head to look at Jaemin. The younger boys legs were swung over his lap, his sweatpant covered  thighs on top of Jenos own. The rest of his body tucking into Jeno's side with his head resting on his shoulder.

His lips in a natural pout as he dug more holes into Jeno's island.

Jeno's heart beated with possessiveness  as his eyes trailed down the red and purple art he left on Jaemins neck. His mind wishing he could see the matching set he left on Jaemins plush thighs.

"I already do," Jeno whispered, leaning over to kiss Jaemin's temple.

"You're stupid," Jaemin shook his head before closing his eyes and leaning closer to Jeno's chest.

"You tired?" Jeno asked as he shut their switches off and put them on his coffee table.

"No," Jaemin shook his head before letting his chin rest on Jenos chest to look up at him.

He stared at Jeno's prince like face before leaning up. He placed the softest and lightest peck on Jeno's lips.

A kiss that was just like Jaemin.

Light, soft and delicate.

It tasted sweet like Jaemin.

It felt warm like Jaemin.

Jeno could feel an overwhelming amount of love course through his veins.

"I love you," Jaemin said before tucking his face into Jeno's chest, doing his best to hide his blushing cheeks.

"Jaemin," Jeno pulled the younger fully onto his lap, the boy sitting sideways on his thighs. "Will you be my boyfriend?"

"I...what?" Jaemin was fully awake now.

"Look, I know I haven't been the best person lately," Jeno swallowed, his hand tracing nervous circles on Jaemins back. "But I promise ill get my shit together. I promise to never hurt you again. I promise to protect you and to do my best to make you happy. Please go out with me."

Jaemin felt his eyes water before a large smile pushed itself onto his face.

"Yes."

"I love you so much," Jeno let out a breath of relief as he captured Jaemins lips in the lightest kiss. He felt Jaemin arms settle on his shoulders and he knew he just knew.

Jeno was finally home.

Jaemin got his happiness back.

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

177K 8.8K 44
Jeno is a heartless emphatic vampire who finds Jaemin Na.
15.1K 709 18
Na Jaemin is just a normal boy who happens to have 2 crushes and those crushes also happen to be dating each other. It all started one night out with...
14.5K 767 32
Jaemin is a failing ballerino who can't find the point in living. Jeno is an underground rock singer who gets all the fame. What happens when two pol...
70.2K 3.5K 55
Na Jaemin finds himself attracted to three different people that he knows three different ways; Lee Minhyung, his math class's teaching assistant. Le...