Limitless love ✔️

By littleS4

Arrange marriage is where the partners are choosen by parents but the feeling called love, respect,care and t... More

Introduction
Introduction
Malhotra mansion
Malhotra mansion
Murthy Mansion
Chapter 1
Chapter 2 (First meet)
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12 (Proposal)
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19(Yes to Proposal)
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Author's Note
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32 (Marriage date)
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36 (Engaged)
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Apartment
Chapter 50
Chapter 51 (I love you)
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 60
Chapter 61(Punjabi wedding)
Chapter 62(Married)
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71(Honeymoon)
Copyright ©
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Author's Note
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Sequel.

Chapter 59 (South Indian wedding)

4.4K 299 23
By littleS4

It is a beautiful day for our Manan as today both of them are getting married to their love. They are excited as well as nervous to start this new journey but they know for the fact that they will be at each others side no matter what.

Ishita entered Nandini's room to see her daughter sleeping with a peaceful smile on her face. Her eyes welled up with the thought of her Nandu, her piece of heart is going away from her. But she controlled her emotions and went to her daughter and started caressing her hair.

Ishita: Bacha get up its your special day today.

Nandini just snuggled into her hand.

Nandini: Mumma I am up, you come here.

Ishita sat on the bed and Nandini immediately put her head on her lap.

Nandini: Mumma I am nervous, excited and don't know what.

Ishita:*just smiled* Mera bacha, it's perfectly alright to feel this way. I was also nervous. There were many questions rising in my mind that day like how will I live there without my parents? I will have to adjust according to my in laws, What if I mess up everything? You know what did Maa say to this.

Nandini: What?

Ishita: That if you make mistakes you will learn from them. Your in law's will be your parents from now on they will support you, yes but you have adjust a bit for their happiness but don't sacrifice your happiness for that and lastly that your husband will be biggest support throughout the life.

Nandini just smiled at her.

Ishita: We are lucky that way ki we have supporting in law's who love us like our own parents. Just confide in your partner. Don't let ego win between both of you and see how you both will together pass all the hurdles that life throws at you.

Nandini: I love you Mumma and I will miss you so much.

Ishita: I love you too mera bacha and I will miss you too.

Raman: I will miss my princess sabse jyada.

Raman came and hugged her, kissing her forehead.

Nandini: I will miss you too Dadda I love you.

Raman: I love you princess and know that we are proud of you of what you have become and to add to your mumma's advice, communication and trust is very important. Never hide anything from your partner it will lead to misunderstanding. Yes, that's a different story if you want to surprise your partner.

This made all of them laugh

Ishita: Acha now Nandu go to bathroom and get ready.

Nandu kissed both their cheeks and ran to bathroom.

Ishita wiped her tears and Raman side hugged her.

On the other side Manik got up with the sound of alarm and smiled widely.
He got up and went bathroom to freshen up.

After be came out Neyonica came inside.

Neyo: Good morning Manu.

Manik: Good morning Mom.

Neyo: Yeh le teri sherwani.

Manik just nodded at her.

Neyo: Kya hua Manu?

Manik: Kuch nahi Mom.

Neyo: Aaja yaha beth aur mujhe pata hai tu itna pareshan kyu ho raha hai. Manu aise feel karna normal hai. See you will enjoy this feeling too. But I will just say be with each other Don't get anger take over your thinking. Just communicate there will be no misunderstanding.

Mahesh: And take care of her she is leaving her family behind just so that you will have your own family. Just don't hurt her ever. Rest enjoy your last few hours of bachelorhood my child iske baad pata nahi kab aise chain ki saas lega tu.

Neyo just glared at him and turned to Manik and kissed his forehead.

Neyo: Be happy mera bacha.

Manik hugged both of them and said I love you both.

Mahesh: Acha bas itna senti hone ki jarurat nahi hai teri bidaai nahi hone wali hai.

Manik just rolled his eyes at him.

Neyo: Chalo abhi Manu get ready fast and I will to go get ready.

All of them got ready and were waiting downstairs. They had to go to temple as south indian wedding was to be held there.

Nandini and everyone from there had already left for the temple.

Manik had settled on his car and started to temple.

Cabir: Dulhe raja kaisa feel ho raha hai tujhe?

Manik: Pata nahi.

Dhruv: Happens buddy just relax.

Aliya: Actually I love this look and I am eager to see how Nandini is looking.

Cabir: Vo tho Manik bhi intezaar kar raha hai na.

Manik: Haa*he said unconsciously*

All of them laughed at this.

Veer: Chalo pahuch gaye acha hai mandir dur nahi hai.

All of them got out and stood at the entrance as the girls family has to welcome them with Aarti.

Ishita did Aarti and welcomed all of them.While Nandini was in the car with her friends.

Aashna: Dii you look beautiful.

Nandini: Thankyou Aashu. You look beautiful too.

Navya: Nandu itna nervous math ho. Relax take a deep breath.

Nandini took a deep breath and smiled.

Ahana: That's like our Nandini.

Abhi came to her side and said.

Abhi: Babydoll come it's time *saying this he forwarded his hand*

Nandini kept her hands on his.

Abhi: You look so beautiful babydoll*he kissed her forehead and smiled at her*

They went towards Mandap while all of them turned towards her.
Manik who saw her was staring at her.

Nandini came towards him and shyly smiled towards him and sat beside him.

Manik wispered in her ears *you look gorgeous* making her blush at him.

All the rituals started and they were asked to stand for Varmala.

They stood facing each other.

Panditji: Vadhu pehle varmala pehnaynge.

Nandini lifted her hands but Veer and Cabir pulled him back. It happened thrice but later seeing Nandini pouting he bend forward and she put Varmala around his neck.

Panditji: Ab Var varmala pehnaynge.

Manik came forward to which Navya and Aryaman pulled her behind, it happened for twice after which he successfully put around her neck.

All of them sat and it's time for Kanyadaan. Ishita and Raman came forward and kept Nandini's hand on his hand with some flowers and poured the holy water above their hand.

Nandini and her parents had tears in their eyes which they quickly wiped. Raman patted Manik's back saying take care of her.

Panditji: Var aur Vadhu phere ke liye khade ho jaye.
Pehle tin pheri main Vadhu aage rahegi aur akhir ke ek mein Var.

Var Vadhu dono ek dusre ka haath pakdke phere lena.

In first phera the bride and groom have to touch the rice kept at each seven steps it is called Saptapadi. After completing the each phera bride's brother have to offer the couple the offerings and they have to offer that to havan while both their hands joined. Three phera got completed.

Like this they have to step on seven of them.

(Offerings offered to havan)

Panditji: Ab Var aage rahenge aur Vadhusß piche.

Nandini came forward and completed the last phera.

After completing the phera both sat again.

Panditji: Abhi Var Vadhu ko tali(mangalsutra) pehnaynge aur tin gaat bandenge.

Manik made her wear the thread which has tali attached to it with three knots.

Panditji: Ab Var Vadhu ke maang mein sindoor bharenge.

Manik took some of the vermillion in between his thumb and index finger and applied on her forehead which fell some on her nose. Nandini closed her eyes to feel all of it.Manik kissed her forehead while of them showered them with flowers.

Panditji got up and said: Vivaah sampan hua ab se aap dono pati patni hue. Ab bado ka aashirwad le.

They went to elders and touched their feet taking their blessings.

All of them completed their lunch and got settled in their cars. Manan where given a separate car.

Manik and Nandini sat in the car to which immediately Manik entwined her hand and looked at her.

Nandini: Mani, what are you looking at.

Manik: I am looking at how beautiful my wife is.

Nandini blushed at the mention of wife. It was new and surreal feeling to be called someone's wife.

Nandini: My husband looks no less.

Manik: Hayye!! I have waited for this day.

He leaned towards her and kissed her forehead after which Nandini put her head on his shoulders. The car reached to the entrance of haveli and Manik asked the driver to wait for them outside.

Manik: Shona go get some rest before all the rituals starts. I will wait for you on the Mandap.

Nandini:Yes, you too get some rest. We have to return to Mumbai late night.

Manik nodded and kissed her back of her palms and left her hand.Nandini too kissed his cheek and got out of the car where Abhi and her friends were waiting for her.

Navya: How are you feeling Mrs. Malhotra?

Ahana: Navu, what type of question is this? look at her glowing.

Nandini: Shut up guys.

Abhi: Chalo guys get some rest we have a long day ahead.

All of them moved to their room, Nandini changed her saree leaving her tali and sindoor and quickly got into the bed for a nap.

*Photos and videos used here belong to respective owners. I don't own any of this.*

Author's Note: Finally our Manan are married 💃💃.Hope you like the chapter. Vote and comment on this chapter. I would like more comments because the comments are decreasing in each chapter. Silent readers please do vote just click on the star at the end of the chapter. Thank you for those who vote and comment in the chapter keep showering the love 💕💕.
Stay safe, stay indoor

Love,
Author❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.5M 146K 48
"You all must have heard that a ray of light is definitely visible in the darkness which takes us towards light. But what if instead of light the dev...
53.3K 725 27
juane arc is a student of beacon academy he was a friend of team rwby and npr. and one day juane saw cardin was about to get stab by a grim and he d...
709K 55.7K 122
" I m very sorry, vo m jaldi m thi aur maine apko dekha nahi" she explained n I kept looking at her . "Ap thk hoo..." She started saying but I interr...
37.8M 1.1M 68
Deadly assassins Allegra and Ace have been trying in vain to kill each other for years. With a mutual enemy threatening their mafias, they find thems...