Fear and Love Part II (Kakash...

By AnotherKakashiSimp

COMPLETED Sequel to my first story called "Fear and Love Pt. I" in which Kakashi falls in love with Tsuki Kur... More

Getting Old
Kanari vs. Kakashi
Kai vs. Tsuki
The Exit Exam
Proud Parents
Genin Team Assignments
Big Brother....Sensei?!
The Bell Test
Date #256 (fluff)
Dirty (🍋)
Shadow Clones (🍋)
Celebrate (fluff)
Author's Note
Team Seven's First Mission
Trouble
Flashback: Nightmares
Flashback: Kakashi's A-ranked Mission
Shadow Clones Again Pt. 1 (🍋)
Shadow Clones Again Pt. 2 (🍋)
Author's Note
Warning
Assassination
How Can I Go On?
My Love (🍋+😭)
Hope
Meeting Again
Tsuki's Timeline Pt. 1
Kanari's Timeline Pt. 1
Author's Note
Tsuki's Timeline Pt. 2
Flashback: The 3rd Night in the Hospital (fluff)
Flashback: Suck My Dick (🍋)
Kai's Timeline Pt. 1
Tsuki's Timeline Pt. 3
Kanari's Timeline Pt. 2
Tsuki's Timeline Pt. 4
Author's Note
Tsuki's Timeline Pt. 5
Kai's Timeline Pt. 2 (fluff)
Tsuki's Timeline Pt. 6
Tsuki's Timeline Pt. 7
Tsuki's Timeline Pt. 8 (🍋)
Author's Note
Tsuki's Timeline Pt. 9 (🍋)
Tsuki's Timeline Pt. 10 (🍋)
Kanari's Timeline Pt. 3
Tsuki's Timeline Pt. 11
Tsuki's Timeline Pt. 12
Tsuki's Timeline Pt. 13 (pre-🍋)
Tsuki's Timeline Pt. 14 (🍋)
Tsuki's Timeline Pt. 15
Shikamaru's Timeline Pt. 1
Tsuki's Timeline Pt. 16 (fluff)
Tsuki's Timeline Pt. 17
Tsuki's Timeline Pt. 18
Flashback: Princess Kakashi (very fluffy)
Tsuki's Timeline Pt. 19
Author's Note
Tsuki's Timeline Pt. 20 (🍋)
Tsuki's Timeline Pt. 22
Kai's Timeline Pt. 3
Flashback: Curse Mark Pt. 1
Flashback: Curse Mark Pt. 2
Kanari's Timeline Pt. 4
Kakashi's Afterlife Pt. 1
Kakashi's Afterlife Pt. 2
Kakashi's Afterlife Pt. 3
Kakashi's Afterlife Pt.4
Kakashi's Afterlife Pt. 5
Tsuki's Timeline Pt. 23
Tuski's Timeline Pt. 24
Flashback: Phone Sex (🍋)
Flashback: Kakashi's Birthday
Tsuki's Timeline Pt. 25
Tsuki's Timeline Pt. 26 (lil 🍋)
Tsuki's Timeline Pt. 27 (🍋)
Flashback: Comfort (fluff)
Flashback: Tsuki Big Mad
Tsuki's Timeline Pt. 28 (🍋+fluff)
Flashback: Kakashi-sensei Pt. 1 (🍋)
Flashback: Kakashi-sensei Pt. 2 (🍋)
Flashback: The Sixth Hokage
Flashback: Training
Shikamaru's Timeline Pt. 2 (😭)(Final)
Kanari's Timeline Pt. 5
Kanari's Timeline Pt. 6 (😭) (Final)
Flashback: Punishing the Twins
Author's Note
Kai's Timeline Pt. 4
Kai's Timeline Pt. 5 (Final)
Flashback: The Drunkage (fluffy)
Flashback: First Date
Tsuki's Timeline Pt. 29
Tsuki's Timeline Pt. 30 (🍋)
Tsuki's Last Day
Kakashi's Afterlife Pt. 6
Author's Note
Naruto's Timeline
Final Author's Note/Readers Reviews

Tsuki's Timeline Pt. 21

1.3K 31 9
By AnotherKakashiSimp

"So are we gonna fuck or what?" Tsuki said looking down at Kakashi.

"Uhhh...ummm..." Kakashi replied nervously,"I already, um, came..."

"What?! When?!" Tsuki was shocked, she certainly didn't do anything to make him have an orgasm.

Kakashi chuckled,"Around the same time you did..."

Tsuki's leg shifted in bed and her calf ran across the mess of nut he left on the sheets.

Tsuki pulled her leg back as if it got burned,"Ew, Kashi! Did you have to cum on the bed?! Agh! It's all over my leg!!"

Kakashi started dying of laughter as he watched Tsuki jump up and scurry to the bathroom to rinse off. But he was quickly reminded of his injury and he clutched his side as it started to seer.

Tsuki emerged from the bathroom, wearing one of Kakashi's t-shirts and a new pair of underwear that wasn't ripped in half. Her eyes widened a bit when she saw Kakashi breathing heavily through pursed lips as his cheeks puffed out, while his hand grasped at his side.

She ran to the kitchen and grabbed his pain medication and met him back in the bedroom, where he swallowed the pills quickly.

"Come on, we need to change the dressing." She help Kakashi stand and walk to the bathroom.

She got him to sit on the sink, she peeled off the slightly blood soaked gauze he had taped over the wound and tossed it into the trash.

She pulled out the supplies and dressing change instructions the doctor sent home with Kakashi.

He pulled off his shirt and Tsuki began lightly rinsing the wound with saline, patting it dry gently with gauze.

Kakashi accepted the care, even though it was odd for him. He was used to struggling through things like this all by himself.

Tsuki took note of all the scars on his skin, they were all so familiar, she had practically memorized how his body looked over the years of being married to him. The sheer amount of them spoke volumes as to how much fighting he's seen in his years.

"You sure got a lot of scars for someone who's only eighteen, but this is by far going to be your biggest one." Tsuki said.

"Yeah well when you become a genin at the age of six during a time of war, you get exposed to a little more battle than the average new grad Shinobi.." Kakashi said as he lifted his arm and rested it Tsuki's shoulder so she could access the whole wound.

Tsuki was always shocked that the same time she was living as a six year old child in Godai, Kakashi was out fighting a war at the same age.

"Well, clearly you've gone far in the Shinobi world." She said.

"Yeah, I'm just trying to make Obito and Rin proud...." Kakashi said with a somber tone.

'This man is always living his life for other people..' Tsuki thought to herself as she sprayed a skin protectant around the wound's border.

Kakashi quickly changed the subject,"Anyway! Enough sad shit! It's your birthday! How does it feel to be nineteen?!"

"Really, really weird. Just one year closer to twenty." Tsuki joked. But she wasn't kidding, it was weird experiencing her teenage years once again. She suspected her real self in this timeline was back in Godai, dressed in a formal kimono tailored specifically for her as the princess of the Kuraku clan, probably training with her father as both a leader and fighter.

"Can you hold this while I get the tape?" Tsuki said as she placed loose gauze over his laceration.

"Yeah." Kakashi held the gauze in place,"So I know I'm injured buuuuut, I have something planned for us!"

"Kashi, you should be resting, not out doing stuff." Tsuki scolded.

"I know I know, but I wanted to make this day special for you. And if I keep up with the pain medicine, then I'll be fine."

Tsuki sighed, she knew there was nothing she could do to get him to give up on his little birthday surprise,"Fine then, Hatake, what do you have planned?"

He cupped her face between his palms and planted a series of quick, rough kisses to her lips, making Tsuki's heart skip a beat,"First, we need to go to your apartment."

"My apartment?" Tsuki said in confusion

"That's what I said, Kuraku." Kakashi hopped off the counter and rinsed off his face and brushed his teeth.

Tsuki went back into the bedroom and got dressed.

Soon enough, the pair made their way to her apartment.

Tsuki took out her keys and before she had a chance to put the key in the lock Kakashi snatched them from her and used his other hand to cover her eyes.

"Don't be mad at me but when they released me from the hospital I kinda broke into your apartment and made some changes." Kakashi said lowly into her ear, sending chills down Tsuki's spine.

She played it cool,"Oh Lord, Hatake. What did you do to my place?"

Kakashi snickered as he unlocked the door and led Tsuki inside.

"Okay, I have to add the finishing touches. Keep your eyes closed, rook!" Kakashi removed his hand and Tsuki kept her eyes closed as she heard him running around the small space. She heard lights flicker, a match light, various shuffling noises.

She felt Kakashi's presence return to her side and a light weight on her head as a string wrapped under her chin.

"Okay, Kuraku. Open!" Kakashi said as he nervously awaited her reaction.

"Surprise!"

Tsuki's eyes adjusted to the light and she took a look around the room.

The place straight up looked like it was taken out of a cheesy but cute RomCom.

Balloons, streamers, paper origami flowers, a carrot cake with cream cheese frosting with a number "19" candle lit atop it. Tsuki panned over to the living room where he had set up a pillow fort with a makeshift tent over the top made out of a thin sheet while twinkling fairy lights made the fabric light up like a lantern.

She realized the weight she felt on her head earlier was Kakashi putting a cliche cone party hat onto her. Her eyes blurred the background and focused on Kakashi, who was also wearing a party hat.

Tsuki had a shocked look on her face and she was speechless. In all honesty she was trying not to cry. This was the cutest thing ever, she missed his little surprises like this. The man would find any excuse to spoil not only her but the twins. He even once threw a mini party for the Hatake household when Kanari lost her first baby tooth.

Kakashi freaked out at her silence.

"Oh god you don't like it..." He said as he once again began to nervously ramble,"Is it too much?! No, no it must be not enough! I'm sorry, babe I was just trying to surprise with something fun and cute and if you don't like it and wanna do something else that's fin-"

"I love it." Tsuki cut him off, still looking around the room, trying her hardest not to cry. But Kakashi could see the tears welling up in her eyes, threatening to spill over.

"Are.....are you gonna cry?" Kakashi asked stepping forward and reaching a hand out to her.

That was it for Tsuki.

She frantically nodded her head as Kakashi embraced her, burying her head into his chest while she let out choked sobs, her tears rolling down her cheeks as if they were all racing to see who the fastest tear was.

"Tsuki? What's wrong?" Kakashi asked concerned.

'Everything Kashi! I fucking miss you! And I'm not supposed to make any major changes to this timeline or I'll fuck something up in the future! If I had any brain cells left I would walk away from you right now. But I just.....can't. I can't do that to you! I love you too goddamn much!' Tsuki was screaming in her head.

Kakashi became more concerned as she didn't respond again and continued sobbing into his chest, he squeezed her tighter,"Tsuki? Please, tell me why you're crying.... I don't like to see you cry."

Tsuki sniffled and managed to somewhat speak through her tears,"T-this s-surprise you p-p-put together *sniffle* is so cute *sniffle* that it hurts my chest."

It's true, her heart had sunk to the bottom of her chest, because she didn't know how she was going to get herself out of this mess. She had already gone too far with Kakashi. She was so happy seeing him again, she fell for him all over again and now she was probably on the verge of fucking up the future at any moment.

But she couldn't stop. She was hypnotized. She was so happy with him in this timeline, she lost track of why she even ended up here in the first place.

But Kakashi's smooth deep voice broke her out her existential crisis and she once again suspended her common sense,"Well I guess that's a good reason to cry? But come on! You need to blow out the candles on the cake cause the wax is gonna melt onto the frosting. Then we can play Shogi in the pillow fort!" Kakashi led her to the table where the cake was sitting.

Kakashi stood behind her and wrapped his arms around her hips and rested his chin on the top of her head, taking in the intoxicating scent of her hair. There was not a single thing about this woman that he didn't love.

"Close your eyes and make a wish, Kuraku!" Kakashi urged her.

Tsuki closed her eyes and leaned forward to blow out the candles.

'I wish for some way to make Kakashi forget me.'

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.4K 223 12
WARNING: this story contains mature language and lemons. _________________________________________ Your just a normal villager who works at your fat...
28.4K 1.2K 87
Book 2 of "Love" triology Release Date: 19/Nov/21 Book Cover: Edited by me KakashixReader Embark on another journey where Kakashi finally gets t...
115K 3.5K 81
"𝐓𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐤 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐢𝐞𝐬𝐭 𝐲𝐞𝐚𝐫 𝐨𝐟 𝐦𝐲 𝐥𝐢𝐟𝐞 𝐢𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡 𝐈 𝐭𝐫𝐮𝐥𝐲 𝐝𝐢𝐝𝐧𝐭 𝐝𝐞𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐯𝐞. 𝐔𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐥 𝐰�...
170K 4.6K 64
(Y/n) has always had a big responsibility on her shoulders. Will this pressure fade away once she meets the infamous Kakashi Hatake? Or would her wor...