Myriad Colors Phantom World:...

By BlackvoirYanderevoir

Phantom Catchers are Legendary catchers for Catching Phantoms, but what if Hosea gets one? Kyle Torihiki, son... More

Kyle Torikara and Denwa Genjitsu Bio's
Chapter 1: The Legendary Phantom Catchers
Chapter 2: Phantom Field Day
Chapter 3: Two Battle Styles
Chapter 4: Dimensional Camping
Chapter 5: Parental Rivelry
Sekai Rifuko Bio
Chapter 6: Dynamaxing
Chapter 7: Invoking Legendary!
Chapter 8: Kurumi and the Eternal Dragon
Toko Kashima's Bio
Chapter 9: Phantom Dynamax Adventure
Pinni BajjiTochi Bio
Chapter 11: Kyle's Ability and Secret
Chapter 12: Opera Phantom Catchers
Chapter 13: Little Ruru's Big Crush
Chapter 14: Sister Meeting
Hanako Izumi Bio
Chapter 15: The Phantom Prince
Chapter 16: Facing the Fear
Chapter 17: New Phantom Catchers
Chapter 18: Where did Kyle go?
Chapter 19: Farewell, Phantom World

Chapter 10: Hot Spring Sprang Sprung

88 1 0
By BlackvoirYanderevoir

Kyle was sorting some cards in his binder as an introduction.

Kyle: Hey guys, you know that saying 'if you want it done right, you have to do it yourself'.

Ruru: I know that feeling.

Kyle: Todays chapter will be a bit of a blast from the past

The screen shows the hot spring from episode 8.

Ruru: ooh, The hot Spring!

Kyle: yep, every Phantom hunter will be showing us how they beaten this Phantom from before!

Ruru: yeah, it's embarrassing! you had to be there!

Kyle: and as a bonus, My Friend Denwa will be bring in her Legendary Phantom!

Ruru: Another one?!

*Insert Intro*

Kyle, Haruhiko and a bunch of other students were in class. Kyle was now wearing a Hosea Academy uniform, but the jacket is replaced by his hoodie. He was still allowed to keep his binder and card Summoner with him. He took his hoodie off, because it was getting warm. He then looked around, finding everyone was getting warm aswell.

Kyle: Guess I'm not the only one. but it's suppose to be mild sun today?

Then Ruru, Mesmo and Punimellia all came in, looking really excited. Denwa also came in, until she yawned.

Ruru: the hot springs back!

Kyle: you guys have a hot spring?

Denwa: no, it's not that, it's a *yawns* Phantom!

Kyle: what?

Haruhiko: why is Denwa tired?

Mesmo: She went to the museum last night to catch a Phantom terrorising the Dino Exhibit.

Kyle: We don't know what Phantom it was, but She's calling it 'The Big Boy' for some reason.

Everyone looks outside the halls windows, seeing a hot spring with Pink monkeys and a huge gorilla cyclopes one.

Ruru: told you.

Kyle: ok, I owe you money every time you make sense.

Sekai: I really want to jump in their.

Pinni: I don't think we can, because big boy their doesn't look like he'll share.

Denwa: Big...boy...*Yawns*

Sekai: wow, she really needs sleep.

Then they all saw Shosuke taking his school uniform off and jumps in, but the Phantom knocks him away. That made Sekai Laugh.

Sekai: Ok, Now I want the Phantom!

He rifted Shosuke back into the school.

Shosuke: thanks, I owe you one!

Sekai: Hey, its what friends do.

After a few minutes, Everyone goes to the clubroom.

Mrs. Himeno: It appears this Phantom has become grudgeful again. 

Everyone moans at the problem, but the Phantom catchers think they all thought the Phantom from before.

Mrs. Himeno: The only thing that can stop it is with something big. Kyle, do you have big Phantoms.

Kyle: I do, but I can't. because a Legendary Phantom I have is too big and Dynamaxing a Phantom around the School will be a bigger issue.

Mai: what about the others?

Pinni: I only have one Phantom.

Sekai: Eternatus is too powerful.

Denwa was just sleeping for a while.

Sekai: C'mon guys. you remember this guy!

Haruhiko: Ok fine, we did face this thing before and it was a big pain to do.

Pinni: then give us a show!

Everyone: what!

Sekai: Show us how you beaten this dude before, and if we're satisfied and Denwa is waken up, we'll beat it for you. it's a win-win!

Everyone agrees to the plan.

*Timeskip, Brought by Chibi Denwa sleeping on a sunbaving bed.*

Everyone was at the Hot Spring again. All the Phantom catchers were at their own area. They were wearing swimsuits(Shorts for the boys and leotards for the females).

A Phantom hunter came out and summoned a Pheonix to attack it, but it failed, as the Phantom took out the Pheonix's fire. The next one did a shower of Rainbow daggers. that failed also, as the Phantom catch all of them.

Shosuke was next, as he activated his Ability.

(I don't know his chant!)

But he got flung away!

The Phantom catchers showed his his score. The others showed 0, but Kyle brought out a 3 and put a line down the end, making it say B000.

Then Three females came out. Kyle remembered the Red Haired one.

Sekai: you know them?

Kyle: Beach Angels. Water users. Black hair has water wand, Blonde turns into mermaid and Red Head surfs.

Sekai: nice!

They almost caught the Phantom, but it failed, as the Phantom broke free. Then as they were all knocked out, six Monkeys brought them to their leader for some reason. Kyle then got concern.

Kyle: Mes!

Mesmo was now running a smoothie bar, giving anyone smoothies. Kyle calling him stopped him.

Mesmo: yes?

Kyle: save them.

Mesmo: I'm on it!

Mesmo flew to the gorilla and did his Feather Fury attack on it, but to distract it. The Gorilla tries to swat him off, but Mesmo was much smaller and quicker. this allowed Kyle and Sekai to rescue them. They brought all three of them to their area.

Meanwhile, Mai was having second thoughts about this, but she wanted to show them she was better. but she didn't want to humiliate herself.

Mai: I'm next!

Mai comes out of the curtains and said her line. that made Kyle and the others clap from their area.

Mai then jumped from a stone from stone, but that failed as one of the monkeys threw a banana peel on the next stone she jumped onto, making her fall into the Hot Spring. The Gorilla than picked her up, ready to...lick her? Kyle then sprung into action, as he wanted Mesmo to save her.

Mesmo sprung into action again, as Haruhiko summons Marchosias, but He didn't want to into the springs. Kurumi then brought out Albrecht, as he goes into the spring, but that made him larger because of the water.

Student: Timbear!

Pinni: Timbear...hehehe!

Kyle: Alright guys, you can regroup!

*Timeskip, brought by Chibi Sekai teleporting Chibi Shosuke back to everyone*

Everyone then regroups in the clubroom, resting. The Phantom catchers all came in, seeing everyone defeated.

Sekai: here's our defeated group of warriors.

Mai: I didn't see you guys do anything! well, with the exception of Kyle and Mesmo.

Kyle: it's what friends do, we help each other.

Denwa then was woken up.

Haruhiko: see someone's woken up.

Denwa: yeah, just needed some rest...and a massive wave of water did it.

Kyle: Hey Denwa, what Phantom do you have again?

Denwa: well, I don't know it's name last night, but I'm calling it 'The Big Boy'.

Sekai: the big boy? we have a big boy outside and everyone was right, he's a pain.

Denwa: why didn't anyone ask? I'm happy to get rid of it for you.

Mai: no. We're going to beat it.

Denwa: well I hope you choises of beating it works.

Mai: yeah, I hope so.

*Timeskip, Brought by Chibi Mai and Haruhiko in the horse costume*

Back outside, Mai and Haruhiko were trying to get close to the gorilla Phantom using a horse costume. Sekai was recording the whole thing with a camera.

Pinni: that will never work...could it?

Kyle: it's like a trojan horse thing.

Then they all saw all the monkeys riding them, which they fainted in defeat. Ruru then floats to Kyle and the others.

Kyle: Hey Ruru, what's going on?

Ruru: Do you want to get closer to the action?

Kyle: why not?

Pinni: can I come too?

Ruru: sure.

They all go to the others, as it was Reina's turn. She did a laying pose to lure the Phantom out, but it failed as the Monkey on top of the gorilla declined it.

Kyle: what was that for? Reina's cute!

Pinni: oh, I think the monkey on tops the real leader!

Koito was next, as she was trying to be sexy, but due to her being serious, it was like a battle stance instead of a sexy stance. Which made Pinni laugh.

Pinni: Can I try?

Mai: why not?

Pinni then did a very sexy pose to the gorilla, as he reacted in a faint.

Reina: what happened?

Koito: oh, it's not like She won most cutest girl at her Academy?

Pinni then did a curious shrug.

(I'm not putting Kurumi's part in, because she's a little young. and yes, she does shrug like that!)

The Phantom got up again and goes after Pinni, but she summons Emolga to distract the Phantom.

Kyle: I think Pinni triggered it!

Pinni: abandon ship, guys! run, RUN!

Everyone retreats back inside

*Insert Gorilla Phantom's Bio*

*Insert Tymechosaurs' Bio*

Everyone was now back in the clubroom. Everyone was now wearing swimwear, as Pinni was now embarrassed and smirking.

Pinni: what have I done? I feel like it's staring at me!

Kyle: out of all the Phantom's we ever faced, we never met a pervy one!

Haruhiko: well, this is the second to last thing we did then we beaten it.

Kyle; what is it?

Mai: oh no! why did you say that!

Haruhiko: well, then a female monkey is in heat...

Denwa: ...their butt's go red. I know that.

Sekai: really? I thought they were naturally red?

Kyle: so what your saying a female has to paint their butt red?

Haruhiko: Mai doesn't want to do that again, but I'm thinking you have three female Phantom's...

Ichigeki/Rengeki/Punimellia: NO!

Kyle: woah! three no's from three Phantoms!

Mai: FINE! I'll do it again!

Haruhiko: you don't have to...

Mai: I SAID I'LL DO IT!

Haruhiko and the others stared in silence at Mai.

*Timeskip, Brought by Chibi Pinni looking cute*

Everyone was back at the Hot Spring for one final blow. All the Monkeys were cheering and made a fan club for Pinni. Kyle and Sekai looked through the curtains and laughed a little. They both go and found Haruhiko and Mai, who was going through with their plan.

Kyle: What...the actual days?

Sekai: now I have seen everything!

Haruhiko: this worked once, so It might work again?

Sekai: now I have heard everything!

Kyle: no you didn't! We're going back to our area to watch the show.

They were about to go back, until Ruru sits on top of Kyle's head.

Ruru: wait! Can I watch too?

Kyle: sure.

Sekai: you two are getting close to each other.

After they go back to their area, they waited for Mai to show up. When she showed up, she was now wearing a Monkey eared headband and possibly a monkey tail.

Pinni: what is even going on?

Kyle: I have no idea, but please tell me someone's recording?

Koito: their trying to lure the Phantom out of the Springs.

Kyle: urrr...Did Someone answer my Question?

Sekai: I am...and I'm making copies! Lot and Lots of copies!

Mai then turns around, showing Haruhiko actually painted her Butt red!

Sekai: he wasn't lying! he really did it!

The Phantom saw her and started walking towards her. Mai started walking backwards, until the monkeys put the red paint they found behind her, making her trip.

Kyle: GG, Everyone! anything else?

Mai, having enough of their insults, shouted out to them.

Mai: Fine, you all win! DO SOMETHING!

Kyle then looks at Denwa.

Kyle: Denwa, We could use the Big Boy now!

Denwa: Done!

Denwa then got up and goes to the tent. She got ready for a summon.

Denwa: 'Big Boy', Come to Reality!

The a huge rift showed up, sounding like a mechanical Dinosaur cry.

Denwa: Haruhiko! can you summon something too?

Haruhiko did as what she said. He then Summons his second Phantom, Cthulhu.

Kyle: Cthulhu? Nice!

Cthulu blasted water at the Phantom, until something was off. The Phantom then become enraged with Dark Aura coming from it.

Kyle: Denwa...?

Dewna: It's here!

From the Rift, Denwa's Phantom came through. It was a tyranosaurus, but it looked like a Construction Vehicle.

Denwa: Behold, Tymechosaur!

Tymechosaur did it's roar. Denwa then climbed into the cockpit of the Phantom, meaning it maybe controlable.

Denwa: C'mon board!

Kyle, Sekai and Pinni all got on. The Phantom then tries to attack it, but Denwa pushed it away using her Legendary. They Phantom got angry and grabbed both Tymechosaur's arms.

Denwa: I can't control it much further!

Pinni had to do something. She then climbed on Tymechosaur's head and did a little belly dance to distract the Phantom. Thinking even the Phantom is enraged, it could still have it's personality.

The Phantom got distracted by Pinni, Tymechosaur turns around and swung it's tail at the Phantom, Knocking it out.

Koito then sung, wrapping it up for good. As Everyone was talking about what to do with it, Haruhiko wanted to ask about Tymechosaur.

Haruhiko: So Denwa, What's with your new Phantom?

Denwa: this was the Phantom I caught last night. This is the Phantom from both Objectu and Beasto, a future day Dinosaur.

Pinni: so what should we do? I don't want it and I'm guessing Sekai and Denwa doesn't too. I mean, Kyle's the only one who wants it.

Kyle: well, since Pinni said so.

As he said that, He brought out a blank card and was about to seal it, but Phantom then whimpered. Ruru floated to him and translated.

Ruru: he said he didn't know how he got here and why he was wrapped up? All he remembered was he was in the Beasto Phantom world and the next, here. 

Kyle: So what you said was he was pulled out of his Phantom world? what are we suppose to do how?

Then Ms. Himeno came from the curtain, wearing a green leotard and her lab coat.

Ms. Himeno: This mess has gone on long enough! I have an Idea.

Kyle and Sekai stared at her.

Kyle: Ms. Himeno, why are you wearing a green leotard?

Sekai: why keep the lab coat?

Ms. Himeno: Mr. Sekai, Haruhiko, I would need your help.

Sekai: urr...ok?

They walked to her, as she told them the plan.

*Timeskip, Brought by Chibi Ruru relaxing in a teapot*

Everyone was now in front of the school, with a huge rift coming in front of it. The Phantom was going back to his Phantom world. Sekai and Pinni was snorting from what Haruhiko was wearing: A monkey suit with a red butt. on top of that was a white kimono looking dress and a white bandana. He was going with the Phantom so he won't feel lonely on the way back.

Haruhiko: wait, are you sure you don't want to seal it up Kyle?

Kyle: Sorry, but it gave me it's Phantom card after it touched my blank card.

Haruhiko: what!

The Phantom grabbed His hand and pulled him into the world.

Haruhiko: save me!

After they both go through, the rift closed. after that, Sekai and Pinni bursts into laughter.

Kyle: ...we should save him.

Mesmo: I know a Phantom from that world.

Mesmo jumps away followed by Mothios and Ketar.

Meanwhile, A light grey Eagle Phantom watched the whole thing, then it flew away.

*Insert outro*

A/N: I tried to put some comediac theme to this series, but I'm not too well at it. anyway, next chapter will be about Kyle's ability in action and his family secret. and also, here's Tymechosaur's Bio

Tymechosaur is a Legendary Phantom from the Objectu Phantoms. It's a Single Strike Phantom. This Phantom is Denwa's.

Phantom Title: MechaDino Phantom

Element: Metal

Battle Type: Attacker

Rarity: Legendary

Card Type: Holo Rare V

Up Next: Kyle's Secret and Ability

Word Count: 2802

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

180K 3.8K 42
โ•ฐโ”ˆโžค ๅฎถๆ— โ”†๐Š๐€๐™๐Ž๐Š๐” / ๐…๐€๐Œ๐ˆ๐‹๐˜ หห‹ยฐโ€ข*โ€โžท ๐ข๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ก ๐š ๐ฅ๐จ๐ง๐ž๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐ ๐ข๐ซ๐ฅ ๐ฆ๐ž๐ž๐ญ ๐ญ๐ก๐ซ๐ž๐ž ๐ข๐๐ข๐จ๐ญ๐ฌ หšเฟ.โˆ—ฬฅโบ ( ๐™๐™–๐™ž๐™ง๐™ฎ ๐™ฉ๐™–๐™ž๐™ก ๐™ซ...
709 54 26
~The official, finalised cut of Tsuki is available on Amazon! Tsuki by L H Wolf. This version is not complete!~ "Knowledge should make the world seem...
243K 5.4K 24
{Completed} Laxus has always been your first love, he is the one that saved you after all. You've been dating for 8 years but your relationship has b...
5.6K 223 15
WARNING: SPOILERS FOR THIRD SEMESTER Maruki first met you at a convenience store near Shujin Academy; awkward and endearing, he quickly captivated y...