Neighbors With The Joestars (...

By FreeFlyer68

Y/n was living a normal life when she had to move. Her best friend called asking for help and of course, Y/n... More

Best Friend
Meeting the First JoJo
Dinner with the Joestars
Collector
Morning with Giorno
Another Italian
Friend?
The Boss
Intruder Alert
Waking Up in the Joestar Manor
The Full Story
They Were Close
More Help
Moving In
The Joestar File
Something's Being Hidden
Contacting the Landlord
Stands
Transferring Ownership
They're Keeping Secrets
Time with Dio
Amore Mio
The Truth Untold
A Prank Gone Wrong
The Stand's Power
Understanding
Meeting Again
The Start of Something Big
The Blossoming of Feelings
Meeting Number Two
To Sign or Not to Sign
An Unexpected Meeting
A Moment with Joseph
Picnic Pt. 1
Picnic Pt. 2
Confessing
What to do
A Little Time with Jonathan
Chocolate Cake
Long Night
A New Character
Realizing the Situation
Escape Plan
Escaping the House
Being Selfish
The Gala
Jonathan's Ending
Joseph's Ending
Jotaro's Ending
Josuke's Ending
Giorno's Ending

Maybe a Confession

1.8K 93 58
By FreeFlyer68

   " Hey, Giorno. "

Giorno was sitting on the grass and leaning against a tree with a book in his hand. The sun hit the water and it sparkled. The picture was one you would see in a postcard.

   " Hello, amore mio. What are you doing today? "

   " I just got out of a meeting. "

   " About Melina's house? "

   " Yeah, I decided to not sign the papers and let the bank repossess the house. I've gotta get anything I want out of there soon. "

Giorno tapped the grass next to him and set his book in his lap. I walked up to the tree and sat down beside him. The title of the book was written in Italian so I couldn't read it. He continued to face me and his hands were folded on top of his book as he gazed at me.

   " You didn't want to keep the house? "

   " Well, right now I feel safe with you and the others, seeing as how there's someone after me. "

   " I agree, but you didn't want to keep it for future use? After the person has been caught? "

   " Not really. It's Melina's house, not mine and it's very beautiful but I don't see a use for it if I'm going to live with your guys for a long time. "

   " Long time? "

   " I mean until I go back to the city. Of course I'm taking care of work through my computer but I still want to go back to the office and work there. "

   " Oh, I see. Are you going to stick around at all once the dangerous man has been caught? "

   " Yeah, I want to stick around and figure out what Melina was doing stalking your family and anyone involved. Especially how she found out so much without talking to anyone. "

   " I'm curious about that as well. I have a theory. I think she had a stand. "

   " Why do you think that? "

   " She seemed to like research, so if she were to accidentally hurt herself with the stand arrow, maybe a little cut she developed a stand. One that reads people like a book. "

   " That's a good theory, but doesn't the person have to be impailed with the arrow. To see if they get a stand or they die? "

   " That's the only kink I'm trying to work out. I don't know any other way she could have known so much about us, and seen our stands unless she had one. "

   " She did talk about stands in the files. "

   " That's why I believe she has a stand, there's no other explanation unless she just wrote that information down after hearing us talk about it. "

   " You've been thinking about this a lot haven't you? "

   " With this idea, I've also been working with my team a lot and haven't had time to relax. I had some time today and I thought I would come to the park. It's a beautiful day and the pond is nice to sit by and read. "

   " Sorry for disturbing your peace. "

   " Disturbance? Don't worry about disturbing me. Amore Mio. Ti accogliero sempre a braccia aperte (I'll always welcome you with open arms)."

   " Non capisco (I don't understand)."

   "Quindi, hai studiato la lingua italiana (So, you've been studying the Italian language)."

   " . . . "

   " Amore Mio? "

   " Non capisco. "

   " Did you only study that one phrase? "

   " Yes, I did. And I'm proud of it. It's the one phrase I need to say every time you talk to me in Italian. "

   " At least you're trying to learn the language. "

   " I am, it's interesting and I want to learn. It would be fun to speak another language and have someone understand. "

   " Keep up your studies. You are doing very well. "

   " Thank you. I'm going to go home and relax a little, it might be nice weather but I get hot very easily. I also need to talk to Joseph when I get back. "

   " What did he do this time? "

   " He hid my clothes, only leaving the ones I'm wearing right now. I'd like them back, and I don't know where he put them. "

   " Have you checked his room? "

   " I have, but I didn't see them in there. "

   " I see, would you like me to walk you home? I don't mind. "

   " No, you relax. I'll be fine going home on my own. We'll talk more later, alright? "

   " Alright. I'll see you at home. But before you go. . ."

Giorno unfolded his hands and he used both of his to lift one of mine up. He kissed the knuckles of my hand and smiled at me.

   " Be safe. "

   " You know you always do these types of gestures towards me. Kiss my hands all the time, comfort me, and you have a very calming aura. "

   " Is this a start to a confession, I'm hearing? "

   " I'm afraid not, my Italian man. "

   " I don't think it would be so bad to be claimed as Y/f/n Y/l/n's boyfriend. Or companion, or lover. "

   " If you keep being smooth, and continue doing these kind gestures you might find yourself in the position with me confessing something to you. " I said getting off the ground and standing up.

   " Thanks for the advice, it's very useful to me. " Giorno said looking up at me.

I noticed that there was a small red color in Giorno's cheeks as he looked up at me. It caused my smile to widen. 

   " Addio, Giorno. "

   " Addio, amore mio. Il tuo consiglio mi è molto utile. Forse un giorno presto si sentirà una confessione. Ma sarà mio per te (Goodbye, my love. Your advice is very helpful to me. Maybe one day soon a confession will be heard. But it'll be mine for you.)"

   " Yeah, yeah, yeah. "

I walked away from the tree and started making my way home, and leaving the Italian man to think instead of reading his book.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

577 24 9
A young Japanese high school student suddenly gets thrust into a world she doesn't understand, meeting strange new people and discovering things she...
5.1K 177 22
(Can be read by anyone, uses gender neutral pronouns.) Y/n was just a person in Italy, when they somehow got tangled up in the mafia with strangely h...
44.9K 1.3K 26
For this story,it'll include: •Jonathan Joestar •Joseph Joestar •Jotaro Kujo •Josuke Higashikata •Giorno Giovanna •Jolyne Kujo ___________________...
9K 711 18
[Abbaccio x reader] He was lonely and she was willing to change that. Disclaimer: There will be spoilers. (From part 5: Golden Winds) I do not own J...