9 years later( a modern httyd...

By multi_fand0mxx

hiccup first met astrid at outcast village when astrid lost her beagle puppy stormfly. their feelings have be... More

Introduction
Chapter 1:Goodbye Out-Cast village
Chapter 2: An awkward first day
Chapter 3: Hiccup the gentleman
Chapter 4: A tragic incident
Chapter 5: An accidental kiss
Chapter 6:Leaked photo
Chapter 7: Hiccup's confession
Chapter 8: Save the date
Chapter 9: Candlelight dinner
Chapter 10: Karaoke King?
Chapter 11: Parenting duties
Chapter 12: Family dinner
Chapter 13: Exciting news
Chapter 14: Clumsy Astrid
Chapter 15: The day before the trip
Chapter 16: School trip
Chapter 17: Travel buddies
Chapter 18: Lokied
Chapter 19: This isn't a dormitory
Chapter 20: A day at the beach
Chapter 21: "Double" dates
Chapter 22: Operation super birthday
Chapter 23: A memorable present
Chapter 24: The art science museum
Chapter 25: Who's that?
Chapter 26: Crazy ex-girlfriend
Chapter 27: Kpop the night away
Chapter 28: Boys and girls talk
Chapter 29: Back to Berk
Chapter 30: La Vie en Rose
Chapter 31:Poisoned
Chapter 32:Under investigation
Chapter 33:Nightmares always happen
Chapter 34:Road to recovery
Chapter 35: Welcome back
Chapter 36: Group study
Chapter 37: Surprising the couple
Chapter 38: Stay cool in the pool
Chapter 39: The power of besties
Chapter 41: Dinner with the Haddocks
Chapter 42: Truth and dare with the gang part 1
Chapter 43: Till we meet again
Chapter 44: Where's Hiccstrid?
Chapter 45: Stalker alert!
Chapter 46: 6 flags with the gang
Chapter 47: A new member has joined
Chapter 48: Truth or dare with the gang part 2
Chapter 49: End of year exams
Chapter 50: Results day
Chapter 51: Prom night shopping.
Chapter 52: Prom night
Chapter 53: Graduation day
Chapter 54: Barbeque party
Chapter 55: Sleepover before the trip.
Chapter 56: Embarking to Singapore
Chapter 57: Day 1 in Singapore
Chapter 58: A day at Universal Studios Singapore
Chapter 59: Dinner under the sea
Chapter 60: A morning swim on the last day
Chapter 61: SEA aquarium
Chapter 62: Back to Berk
Chapter 63: Surprise visitor
Chapter 64: Quadruple dates
Chapter 65: 9 years later...

Chapter 40: Babysitting Astrid's sister

61 0 0
By multi_fand0mxx

Author's pov

"Guys, what should we do now?" Tuffnut asked.

"My mom said you guys can stay here for dinner, besides, you guys are welcomed here anytime." Hiccup said. While everyone was thinking of what they should do now, Astrid got a text from her parents, saying she had to take care of her sister Caroline while her parents went back to work for a meeting.

"Guys, my sister Caroline is coming here, I have to take care of her while my parents go for some meeting. My parents will come at around 8 plus to pick up my sister since, well I'm staying here a while longer so yea, that's the plan for now." Astrid said. A few minutes later, the doorbell rang.

"Oh, that must be my sister." Astrid said as she went to the front door. When she opened the door and she was right, when she opened the door, her parents were outside with her sister.

"Hiccup!!" Caroline exclaimed as she ran to him and hugged his legs.

"Awwwwwww" Everyone said, seeing how cute Astrid's sister could be.

"Alright Astrid, we'll be back at 8 to pick up your little sister. Now Caroline, be good and listen to all the older brothers and sisters alright." Astrid's mom said as the gang waved goodbye to Astrid's parents.

"Alright Caroline, what do you wanna do now?" Heather asked.

"Hmmmmm, I don't know Heather, I want ice cream." Summer said.

"Okay speaking of ice cream, Hiccup, I have a list of ingredients I need for dinner later, do you mind if you and the gang go out to the supermarket to buy them, and ice cream for Summer of course." Hiccup's mom said after hearing Caroline say that she wanted ice cream.

"Now that's something to do." Tuffnut said.

"What are we waiting for, let's go." Hiccup said and the gang exited Hiccup's house.

At the mall...

"Hey, you guys want Starbucks?" Ruffnut asked after getting Caroline's ice cream and everyone agreed. After everyone got Starbucks, everyone decided to go separate ways.

"Alright guys, I gotta buy some baby clothes and toys for my niece. Wanna meet at the entrance of the mall in 2 hours?" Heather said.

"Don't you think 2 hours is too long, my mom still has to cook dinner you know." Hiccup said.

"Oh yeah, I forgot, maybe 45 minutes should be enough, right?" Heather suggested and everyone agreed.

45 minutes later...

"Finally, thanks Hiccup." Hiccup's mom said when the gang entered Hiccup's house.

"Hiccup, let's play hide and seek." Caroline suggested.

"Can we join too Caroline?" Heather asked.

"Us too." The rest of the gang asked.

"Of course!" Caroline exclaimed and everyone started hiding.

"1, 2, 3, 4..." Caroline counted and everyone started hiding. Everyone was in pairs and hiding in different areas of the house. Heather and Fishlegs were hiding behind the sofa, the twins Ruffnut and Tuffnut were hiding in the dance studio while Hiccup and Astrid hid under Hiccup's blankets on his bed, in his room, again.

"20! Ready or not, here I come!" Caroline yelled as she started her hunt to search for the gang. She ran to the living room and found Heather and Fishlegs first.

"Awww, you found us first, your good at this game." Heather said. "I know where Ruffnut and Tuffnut are hiding, follow me." She continued. Along the way to the dance studio (where the twins were hiding).

"Hey Summer, do you wanna dance?" Heather asked.

"Yes, I want to dance!" Caroline exclaimed.

"Great, let's go into the dance studio." Heather said, smirking at Fishlegs, knowing that the twins were hiding in the dance studio. When Heather opened the door leading to the dance studio, Caroline caught sight of the twins and yelled, "Found you!"

"Wow, Caroline sure is good at this game." Ruffnut commented.

"Alright, now the only pair left, Hiccstrid." Tuffnut said and everyone started looking for the couple.

Meanwhile...

Hiccup and Astrid were still hiding under the covers of his bed.

"Hiccup, do you think Caroline has found the rest of the gang?" Astrid whispered.

"Maybe, who knows, I thought we would be found first you know." Hiccup whispered back. "By the way, it's hot in here, mind if I take out my shirt for a while." He continued.

"Hmmmm, yea, I won't mind, just remember to put it on before the gang finds us." Astrid said and Hiccup took off his shirt.

"Actually, since we closed the door, we should get out and breathe a little." Astrid whispered.

"Yeah, maybe we should." Hiccup said as both Hiccup and Astrid got up from under the covers.

"Wow, you sure are sweaty, your shirt is wet." Astrid commented as she held up Hiccup's drenched shirt.

"Yeah, I should change my shirt." Hiccup said as he went to his closet to find a clean shirt.

"We searched the whole house and Hiccstrid is nowhere to be found." Heather said.

"Yea, where do you think they would be hiding at." Fishlegs asked.

"Wait, there's one place we have not searched yet, Hiccup's bedroom." Ruffnut said.

"OMG, don't tell me they're doing 'That'." Tuffnut said.

"Tuffnut, you're really overthinking, as if they would do 'that' at a young age." Heather said, not amused at all. "But anyways, I guess we should check Hiccup's room." She continued.

Back to Hiccstrid...

"Hey Astrid, I got a way to prank the gang." Hiccup whispered.

"How?" Astrid asked. "Hiccup, what are you doing?" She asked.

"I overheard them saying that we might be doing 'that', I'm gonna convince them that we did 'that' by laying out the clothes we wear." Hiccup explained.

"Firstly, that is the weirdest way to prank someone, secondly, are you sure we should be doing it?" Astrid asked.

"Well, it's to freak them out only." Hiccup replied.

"Alright, I'm in. Wait, do I have to take out my clothes too?" Astrid asked.

"No, lay out your school uniform and your undergarments on the floor." He explained as Astrid went to her bag to her bag to get the outfit she wore before going for a swim and laid it on the floor. Hiccup went to the sofa and got the two huge soft toys on the sofa and covered it with the blanket.

"Alright now hide under the bed." Hiccup said and Astrid did what he said.

"Hey Hiccstrid, are you- GUYS, COME QUICK!" Tuffnut yelled after seeing Hiccup and Astrid's clothes on the ground. Everyone was shocked at the scene, thinking if Hiccup and Astrid actually had sex.

"Oh no, no, no. They're gonna have a child!" Tuffnut said.

"Omg, I'm gonna be an aunt." Heather said.

"Not just you, all of us are going to be aunts and uncles." Tuffnut said.

"Hey, let's not assume things, besides, we haven't searched the whole room yet." Ruffnut stopped everyone's hallucination. Everyone entered the room and went straight to the bed, slowly. Heather removed the blanket and what they found was two huge soft toys.

"Wait, so they didn't actually do 'that'?" Tuffnut said.

"Yes, Tuff." Heather said. Hiccup and Astrid, who were hiding under the bed started giggling softly. Sounds like the giggles of the couple triggered Caroline as she looked under the bed.

"Found you!" She exclaimed and Hiccup and Astrid came out from under the bed.

"Alright, be honest you guys, did you actually have sex?" Tuffnut asked.

"Seriously Tuff, of course not." Astrid scoffed as she rolled her eyes.

"Then why was your school uniform on the ground?" Tuffnut asked.

"I overheard you guys thinking that me and Astrid were having sex since you thought we were hiding in my bedroom. So, we decided to lay out our school uniform and undergarments on the ground and placed 2 of my huge soft toys on the bed and covered it up to make it look like me and Astrid were having sex." Hiccup explained.

"In summary, it was just a prank." Astrid added as everyone exited the room and went downstairs.

"That was fun! Let's do it again!" Caroline suggested

"Maybe another time, Summer, dinner is ready now." Hiccup's mom said as she placed the last dish on the table. At the same time, the door opened and Hiccup's mom came in.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.8K 87 20
Hiccup and Astrid, childhood bestfriends, get separated for 5 long years when Stoick sends Hiccup off to boarding school. They both part ways with un...
5.1K 132 24
Hofferson and Haddock. Two names you only associate together with trouble, disharmony, and hatred. When Berk's High Council agrees to the joining of...
92.4K 991 29
Hiccup and Astrid Runaway from berk because they know berk will never change their minds about dragons. The found dragons' edge and have allies and e...
145K 4.5K 44
It's been five years. Five years of amazing life here in Berk. It has been five years that Hiccup Horrendous Haddock the III changed the way they liv...