protection. | DAVE EAST.

By lolwydkira

"when I'm way down, you're my safe house we built from the ground, guess I'm home now" kidnapping occurs here... More

main.
one.
two.
three.
four.
five (filler).
six.
seven.
eight.
nine.
ten.
eleven.
twelve. (filler.)
thirteen.
fourteen.
fifteen.
sixteen.
seventeen - short filler.
eighteen.
nineteen.
twenty.
twenty-one.
twenty-two.
twenty-three.
twenty-four.
twenty-five
twenty-seven
twenty-eight
twenty-nine. (READ!!)
thirty.
thirty-one.
thirty-two.
thirty-three
thirty-four.

twenty-six

19.4K 852 355
By lolwydkira

"If I wasn't pregnant, I would've had my ass on some counters, drunk. How did I go from fuck them kids to nut in me daddy? She looked over a Samael and smiled. She placed her hand under his beard rubbing it.

They were almost to her brothers house and she would be meeting up with not only her brothers but her sister as well. She knew how reckless her mouth could get, as well as there's. What she feared the most was Samael showing the side she didn't always see.

There was no doubt that Mael could kill you with his words but, that was only the simple things, it was only the beginning of all that Samael could do and they had made it clear before that anyone that tried his fiancé would never be safe. His hands were lethal, and his shooting was on point.

Then there was Dom who was trained to kill, he was going to protect his little sister from anyone even if that meant her real siblings. They wanted to protect her.

Izzy was there to mediate but you couldn't take his kindness for weakness because although he liked to calm everyone down, he was like a preying mantiss. He was silent but deadly.

Pulling up into the driveway she noticed the cars in the driveway. Parking on the grass, Izzy pulled up beside him. The yard was well taken care of so she knew Samael did it disrespectfully and she didn't care because her brother did yell at her. Stepping out of the car, her stomach turned.

When she walked in she was greeted first by her brother Maurice. He was three years older than her. She and Maurice had the same mother and father. She just shared the same mother with her other siblings.

"Baby sissss!" He pulled her into a tight hug, confused by his reaction, she thought everyone was mad at her.

"Well, shit you look like you got more money than me." Monét laughed, she was never affectionate, she didn't like to be hugged by any of them it wasn't personal.

"Nah, big moneyyyy. You got the AP, Gucci scarf, a big ass rock on your finger, pulled up in the lambo trucks like y'all Moneybagg and Ari. Aye, I'm dead ass happy for you Mo. you deserve to be happy. Fuck what Don gotta say. You needed time and we were here when you decided it was time to come visit us. I got your back." Maurice hugged her tighter, to hear that at least one of her siblings understood, made her smile.

"Maurice, this is my fiancé Mael. My future brother-in-law but still very much my bro Izzy—his wife and my best friend Dess. My light skin bro Dom and my best friend Jayda" Jayda noticed Maurice eyeing her, she moved closer to Dom placing her hand on his chest.

She knew how Dom was and she wanted him to feel secure even though she's never given him a reason to not. She knew where home was and her man was the only one she wanted. Maurice was fine as hell to her though.

"It's nice to meet y'all, let me show y'all niggas some southern hospitality and hopefully I can show y'all my city! Fuck some shit up." Maurice laughed, he moved his eyes off of Jayda. He wasn't the type to go after anyone's woman. He didn't like drama, he went his whole life without having beef with anyone.

"Aye, Monét and the folks she left us for here!" He joked, his voice filled with sarcasm. That's how Donovan made it seen, like he was trying to turn them against Monét, but he knew they just happened to enter her life. As long as she was well taken care of Maurice was okay.

"Melissa" her eyes watered seeing her sister and her first best friend. She figured she was mad, but the two girls could never stay mad at each other for long. Melissa stood and hugged her sister. She was confused, Don made it seem as though everyone was mad at her.

"Bitchhhhh! that's your fiancé? I taught you well." Melissa and Monét laughed.

"I should've waited to introduce everyone." She stood beside her sister. She felt Donovan's death glare and she was starting to get angry, she felt her top lip twitching and she was about to smack him.

"Melissa, Damien, you... this is my Fiancé and father of my child Mael, my best friends Jayda and Dess, and my other brothers Izzy and Dom." She smiled, she hoped that they accepted her other family but she also didn't care. She was going back to Chicago with the people she came with. She was open minded on building their siblings relationship again.

"Nice to meet yall."

"So, yall ain't seen her ass in how long and she comes back and y'all act like shit sweet. Like she didn't fucking leave us, been kissing her ass since birth?" Donovan was mad, his feelings were valid but he was going to stop talking to her like she wasn't there.

"Donovan, I get you mad and all, I feel you. I understand it but watch your mouth before I punch you in it. Ive never had a problem throwing hands with you. Talk to me like I'm an adult. I disappeared, IM SORRY. I needed to do it for me. I was always looking out for y'all. I'm the baby and was still making sure all of y'all was straight. When I left, y'all got y'all shit together didn't y'all? I was always canceling plans with my friends to take everybody to work, picking y'all up, driving y'all GROWN ASSES AROUND BECAUSE MOMMY TREATED YALL LIKE FUCKING CHILDREN AT YALL BIG ASS AGES! Y'all was hitting my phone asking for money bro, I had Monét. SO SHUT THE FUCK UP, AND GET THE FUCK OVER IT!" she bucked at him, she was mad. Her hand went to her stomach feeling the need to throw up.

"You was always a victim." Donovan chuckled, she was starting to feel like his issues ran deeper than just her running off, she was starting to get jealousy vibes. If only he knew how she even received this lifestyle.

"You was always a little bitch, so I guess we both got traits that we don't like. Bitch boy." She turned away, to look at Damien who sat quietly. His thoughts were racing but she noticed the side eyes that he would constantly give Donovan.

Standing up from the couch, Samael, Izzy and Dom became alert. She didn't know what she would do if something actually happened... stand her pregnant ass to the side and yell for them to stop. She often thought about getting rid of her child but she'd be heart broken if it actually happened.

"Y'all can chill out, ain't nobody finna touch that fucking girl."

Samael chuckled lowly, balling up his fist. Monét wrapped her hand around his arm. Everyone watched intensely. She knew her siblings were going to jump in if Samael hit Don. It would've been too much.

"Maybe we should try this again tomorrow. Let everyone cool down."

Damien shook his head no, he stood up to hug his little sister. She was always affectionate with her parents but to receive this many hugs from her siblings felt foreign and she wanted them to stop. Everyone took a seat, and Melissa went to rub Monét's belly.

"Girl, you are pregnant! I'm so shook right now" Melissa squealed causing her to laugh. "You been treating my sister good? She's dramatic ain't she? Her attitude? She be stressing y'all asses out, huh?" Melissa asked Samael

"Hell yeah." Dom was the first to speak up, and Monét slapped him across the head.

"Hate light skin men." She laughed taking a seat on Samael's lap, she linked her arms around his neck.

"I stress you out baby?" She kissed Samael's cheek.

"Dramatic ain't the word and I got her ass spoiled. She just look at me and I say yes. We clash sometimes but we're getting married."

Dom and Maurice fake gagged, "simps." They said in unison. Monét raised a brow at the two. They acted a lot alike and she can see why she clung so close to Dom over Izzy.

"Aye, y'all heard Nelly ass been missing? I hope she good. Grams said she had started buying mad shit outta nowhere. She might've just ran off. Y'all know how her ass is. She crazy."

Monét shifted under Samael, his hand rested flat on her stomach.

"Who Nelly?" Dom acted confused, the psychopath in him wanted to smirk, knowing he was the cause of Nelly's disappearance. He was feeding into a little game.

"She's my cousin, I'm sure her ass did just randomly dip out. I haven't talked to her in a minute. I hope she's good though. Melissa where is Trevor?"

Trevor was Melissa's husband and he had been around since Monét was a kid. He and Melissa started off as best friends and it just further grew whenever they got older.

"Girl, his ass is at work. He wants me to be a stay at home wife. So, guess what imma do? Stay at home and wife. That ain't no problem."

Monét smiled at her sisters happiness. The way Donovan had explained the family you would've thought everyone was down bad, that everyone hated their circumstances and was still grieving the loss of their mother and she and Maurice's father. Which further confirmed that Donovan may have had underline issues with her that he had yet to address.

"What about you Damien? Maurice? Any knew women in your life?" She smiled wanting to know more about what her siblings were up to.

"Hell nah, too many bitches, too little time." Maurice chuckled, dapping a laughing Dom up. Jayda side eyed him tugging on his hair.

"Stop fucking playing with me bruh. Too many who?" Jayda was annoyed with Dom and everyone thought it was funny.

"Stink stink, I was just playing Stink Stink."

Jayda let his hair go with a satisfied smirk.

"Yeah, I got a baby on the way with my girl Shayla. She's about 6 months now man. We just lost life and now we're both bringing some into this world. That shits beautiful. I'm really happy for you Monét. You deserve to be happy. We never really thanked you for all that you did when you were here. I know all that you did was to take the load off of ma, but I thank you anyways. You right we was some grown muhfuckas depending on you sis. We took advantage when you become the only one that knew how to drive" he laughed at an emotional Monét, "we don't show appreciation enough. Ion know what the fuck Donovan is but I dead ass don't give a fuck. He's the only one still holding a grudge. He was our pops technically we grew up with him in our lives but you and Reese was really his kids, he loved you and no matter how much you allowed moms emotions to become yours, you still loved him. You have a right to be sad. You have a right to disappear until you feel better."

Monét wiped her tears, this time being the first one to initiate a hug. She squeezed Damien for making her emotions valid, and taking the weight off of her shoulders.

"Ahhh, cut that sap shit out. Everybody that ain't pregnant. Grab a shot glass, we finna turn this bitch up." Monét mouth dropped, and the tears flowed harder

"This shit ain't fair. I ain't never saying nut in me again. Y'all be having too much fun around the pregnant girl. You see that baby, daddy can't even take one for the team." She pouted.

"See dramatic." Melissa threw out there.

"Ion wanna hear about the shit you be saying during sex Monét. Ole nasty ass." Maurice scrunched up his face.

"I'm finna cut off my ears." Dom covered his ears like a child.

"Not too much on my sis." Dess added in, Monét smiled at her

"Thanks bitch because they was doing too much for me." Crossing her arms she sat on the stool.

They all enjoyed their time downstairs, Donovan sat upstairs staring at the wall. He had gotten a lot of things from his mother. The BiPolar Disorder happened to be one of them.

Hell hath no fury, like a brother scorned.*

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.2K 79 18
COMPLETED (14/2/21-7/9/21) β—βš WARNINGβš β— This book does contain graphic description of violence, obscene language and sensitive topics!! Read At Your O...
50.4K 2K 19
Everyone always has stories of sexy men kidnapping women. But what happens when a woman kidnaps a man?
288K 11K 25
Its been 5 months since Ive been kidnapped. He took me. He took me and locked me up in this basement. Ive been raped, beat, and starved for doing not...