Want To Be Loved (Himiko Toga...

By girls_are_gods

Y/n hasn't had a happy life, she never got to be her true self. She's also in UA forced by her mother. This w... More

Background info of y/n
The beginning
The flashback
The idea (slight nsfw)
the announcement
the fight
quirk
search history (slight nsfw)
the twist
The league of villains
Todoroki vs y/n
meeting spinner
Toga's surprise (nsfw)
The date
Weird is great! <3
graveyard date (nsfw)
Clingy bratty Toga
showering
Packing
The Death
the aftermath
Coward (nsfw ending)
Dorms
moving in gift (nsfw)
The morning after
breakfast fight
it's okay to ask for help
Nail polish
Sorry
breaking the news
Hero costume
Villain suit
A meal for a villain
Mother is back
Puddle of Blood
Shoulder to cry on
Recovery
Dark Angel
Romantic Crime
Disposable Father (nsfw)
Dead Figurine
Breakfast Finally
Relocate
Camp
Sleep
In the woods (nsfw)
Eri
Ah yes father
I'll be right here (slight nsfw)
School Camp
Rooms
Siblings
Phone
Stick n' poke
Midoriya
Relationship (nsfw)
Bloodpops (nsfw)
weekend
Bonding
Tokage
killing spree

Phone Call

4.2K 258 346
By girls_are_gods

Y/n's p.o.v.

I walk with Asui and Uraraka back to camp. We arrive and I go find Mr.Aizawa. I see him with All might, so I wait until they're done talking.

"Oh L/n," Mr. Aizawa notices me, "I was wondering where you were. You always keep wandering off."

He walks to me.

"I like being alone, and we are in the middle of the forest. Of course I'm going to take advantage of it." I respond.

Am I wandering off too much? Are they getting suspicious of me?

"As the girls probably told you, there was another call for you."

"Yeah I heard. Who was it?"

"Someone named, Ichika. They said know you would know them." Mr.Aizawa takes a sip from his coffee mug.

I get surprised by the name.

Why would my sister call? I know the day of the memorial is getting closer, but to call for me? That doesn't sound like her unless she needed something. Could she just want something from me or what else would she want?

"So do you know who that is? I didn't confirm that you were here. The school gave her the phone number of this place since they said you knew them, but again we can't risk having villains know we're here." Mr.Aizawa waits for my answer.

"Oh yeah...I know them."

"Do you want to call them back?"

"Um, yeah, but later on."

I don't want to deal with her this early. I walk back out to see the group of girls heading outside.

"Oh hey y/n," Uraraka smiles, "We're going to go hang outside with the rest of the class do you want to join?"

"We know you haven't talked to the guys since the whole Todoroki situation, so you don't have to. We understand, but if you do we'll be there for you." Yaoyorozu smiles as she has an arm around Jirou.

I have nothing else to do.

"Yeah sure." I agree.

I walk out with them. I follow them, and see the guys sitting around on a couple of the picnic benches. I look down to see that I'm still in my sleep wear from last night.

Ah shit.

I start to walk back inside. I get some clothes and decide to shower. I find the shower in this place, and let the water warm up. I look at my face in the mirror.

I look so weird.

I touch my face, and sigh. I space out for a while thinking of everything I don't like of myself. I snap back into reality as I hear the water running in the background. I shake my head, and continue getting into the shower. I try to be careful with my wound, and try to treat it.

(Meanwhile)

The girls arrive to the guys.

"Hey what are you boys talking about?" Hagakure happily says.

"How sweet of a guy Bakugou is." Sero teases Bakugou with a lovey dovey tone.

"Shut up elbow tape." Bakugou cross his arms.

Kirishima has his arm around him. He kisses his cheek then laughs a little.

"Take a seat ladies." Kirishima gestures with his other arm to the tables in front of him.

"Thanks." Ashido takes a seat.

The other girls do the same until Jirou and Yaoyorozu talk to themselves.

"Where's y/n?" Yaoyorozu asks.

"I don't know. I didn't see them leave. Do you think she's in the forest again?" Jirou responds.

Yaoyorozu shakes her head, "I don't think so. I'm going inside to try and find her."

Yaoyorozu gives Jirou a quick kiss before she leaves. Uraraka notices then turns from her seat to Jirou as she sits down.

"Where is Momo going?"

"She's looking for y/n." Jirou answers.

Uraraka turns to see Y/n is no longer there.

"Oh." She responds then turns back to her seat.

(Back to y/n.)

I try to put some ointment on my wound since I'm almost done with my shower.

Shit this fucking hurts. Plus it's less joyful when Toga isn't here.

I hear a knock on the door.

I get surprised, "Um yea?"

"Y/n?" Yaoyorozu speaks loudly.

"What?"

"What are you doing?"

"What does it sound like? I'm taking a shower."

"You just vanished. I got worried. I thought you left for the forest again."

She was worried?

"...oh."

"Are you okay? You know with your wound? I know that the healing must've reverse because of the Eri situation."

"Um, yeah, I'm fine. I'm taking a shower, can you wait to talk? I'm almost done."

"Oh, yeah! Sorry..." Yaoyorozu leaves back outside.

I finished up with my shower. I turn off the water then dry myself off. I look back at the mirror being fogged up by the heat. I wipe some off to see myself. I turn to look at my whole face. I put my hand up to my mouth. I look at it in the mirror. The look at my arm.

I know what I want.

(Meanwhile)

"Hey so did you find y/n?" Jirou asks her girlfriend.

"Yeah, she was taking a shower."

"Ah so you went in with her to be a perv?"

"What!? No! I'm in a happy relationship with you!" Yaoyorozu panics as she turns red from embarrassment.

Jirou laughs a little, "I know, my love, I'm just messing."

Jirou gives a kiss to Yaoyorozu.

(Back to y/n)

I managed to put on my pants with my wound hurting too much. I try to tie my boots, but it hurts too much so I take a break from it. I look in my bag for my items that I need for my idea.

"Hey there you are." Jirou enters the locker room.

Yaoyorozu follows to enter after her.

"Hey." I respond.

I put on my black tee.

"I see your wound got unhealed." Jirou nods to my side.

"Well yeah. I let Eri use her rewind quirk on me." I respond.

"Need help with that?" Yaoyorozu asks looking at my untied boots.

"Um...sure."

I leave my foot on bench of the locker room, so she can tie them.

"Woah are those patch pants? They look so cool." Jirou gets close to take a look at my pants.

"Yeah they are."

"Mind if I...?" Jirou refers to touching the pants.

"Go ahead." I get nervous.

No one has taken such interest to my pants...in this way.

"Woah, where did you get the patches?" Jirou traces her finger on the patches.

"I got some of them from some people I used to worked with."

"Other side if you don't mind." Yaoyorozu looks up at me.

I put my foot down, and put the other one up. I look back to Jirou.

"What did you sew them with?" She asks.

"Uh, floss."

"That's so cool! Did you set the ends of it on fire to melt them together?"

"Oh no." Yaoyorozu gets up from tying my boots, "Jirou you aren't playing with fire."

"Yeah," I answer Jirou then look to Yaoyorozu, "Thanks."

"Awesome. I had some patch pants in middle school but the pants got too small so I was planning on taking the patches off and reusing them on some other pants. I never got around to do it though." Jirou says it a bit upset.

Yaoyorozu gives her a hug, "Aw I'm sure you looked cute in them."

Jirou blushes then covers her face, "...shut up."

I smile a little at them, "Um, well if you do take them off, you can use the original pants cut it up and make some new patches. You just need some paint."

"Oh yeah that's a good idea, thanks." Jirou puts her hand down from her face, and smiles.

I give her a small smile. I look through my bag and get my eyeliner. I look at the mirror my locker has, but I run out of some.

"Oh hold on," Jirou opens her locker and gives me some of hers, "here."

I take it from her, "Thanks..."

I put some on, and give it back to her.

Toga and I should do each other's eyeliner.

I grab some stuff, and we walk to the others. The couple sit down, and I do the same behind them. I set my stuff out as the others talk. I come with ideas for what I want my tattoo to be.

Skeleton? A knife would be cool, and it would remind me of Toga. Oh! I can do Toga's name! Wait. Shit I can't. This idiots will find out about her if I do that. Maybe "milfs <3" that'd be funny. Well actually that might make Toga jealous...

I come up with an idea, so I clean my forearm. I draw a stencil so I can place it on my arm. I notice the others stop talking, so I look up.

"Y/n what are you doing!?" Yaoyorozu gets surprised.

"You can do stick n' pokes!?" Jirou's jaw drops in shock, but is also intrigued.

"Hey can you give me one!?" Kirishima stands to look at me.

Bakugou sits him back down, "What? You're getting a stick n' poke?"

"Yeah!" Kirishima smiles widely."

"Fine I will too." Bakugou says.

"You're so cute." Kirishima tells Bakugou.

Bakugou gets red, and turns around from everyone, "Shut up, Shitty hair."

First Yaoyorozu and Jirou now them. These people are making me miss Himiko more.

"Hey if it's not too much trouble can you get me one too?" Jirou asks.

"Um, are you all sure you want me to tattoo you?" I ask.

"Hell yeah I'm sure." Jirou says excitedly.

"Me too!" Kirishima smiles.

"Yea, yea, same." Bakugou still hides his face.

"Um, okay then, but I don't know if I have enough ink or even needles."

Jirou looks to her girlfriend, "Please, Love? I'll even pay you. I know how much you care for the economyyy."

Jirou laughs a little. Yaoyorozu sits her girlfriend down.

"How many do you need?" Yaoyorozu look to me with a small smile.

"I don't know. There's different type of needles depending on the designs these three want. Let me work on mine first then I'll get to you three."

Midoriya stands up, "Um can that be four?"

"I don't mind." I respond.

I look to Yaoyorozu.

"I can make more needles for you." She tells him.

"What!? Why are you getting a tattoo!?" Todoroki gets shocked.

"I want one. I think they're cool."

"Let him do what he wants." I tell Todoroki as I dip my needle to the ink.

I pay no attention to him. I put the needle close to my forearm when Todoroki responds again.

"Mind your own damn business." He sounds pissed.

I start doing my design.

As I focus on my tattoo I reply back, "He's asking me to tattoo him. It's my business, and even if it wasn't you're speaking to him in front of us where we can hear it." I put some more ink on the needle, "Therefore I can have an opinion on it, well actually more of a fact because it is his body and he can get a tattoo if he wants," I look up to gesture between the two boyfriends, "and even if it's some weird power exchange thing between you two, because you do seem to be controlling,"

The others eyes widen.

I focus back to my stick n' poke, "I'm still right so there shouldn't be a reason why you're pissed off."

Todoroki balled his hand into a fist. He stands up, but Jirou and Yaoyorozu immediately get in his way.

"Todoroki quit your shit. Either leave or sit your ass down." Yaoyorozu curses at Todoroki.

It takes us by surprise. It's not like her to talk like that.

She actually did what she said she was going to do.

Todoroki tries a little to come towards me. Jirou gets in his way.

"You two can sit. I appreciate it, but I can defend myself." I tell the girls.

"Shoto just sit, and apologize." Midoriya tells him.

Todoroki looks back at his boyfriend then at me. He sighs.

"Sorry." He says under his breath.

This is so pathetic and humiliating. He really needs his boyfriend to tell him what to do. It's making a whole show.

I continue to do my stick n' poke.

"Um, y/n, Todoroki apologized." Ashido says.

"I know."

Most of the others sit in awkward silence.

"Well don't you have something to say?" Sero tells me.

"Nope."

Again there's awkward silence. I get tired of it.

"I don't have to accept his apology."

"You fucking bitch."

Todoroki is about to stand up but Bakugou pulls the back of his shirt and stands in front of him.

"Sit your ass down, Icyhot. You know she's right. She doesn't have to accept your damn apology."

Bakugou scolds him. We all start to look at the two.

"Why the fuck are siding with her?" Todoroki responds.

"I'm not fucking siding with anyone. I'm telling you the damn truth. You fucking burned her, not because you wanted to win the fight, but because she fought your nerd of a boyfriend."

"Yes but-" Todoroki gets cut off.

"I'm not done speaking yet, dimwit! Deku clearly said to go full power on him. Just like he said to you. Deku do you hate, or feel anything negative, because of what she did to you, towards dumbass over there?" Bakugou gestures to me.

Midoriya shakes his head as he panics, "What!? No of course not!"

Bakugou looks back to Todoroki, "See. If he doesn't hate her then why would you?"

Todoroki stays silent.

"Is it because you encouraged her too before the fight? I did over hear you do that." Bakugou says.

Todoroki's eyes widen.

Bakugou's eyes do the same in shock, "Oh fucking god it is, isn't it? I was just messing when I said that, but guessing by your reaction I think it is the reason."

What? This fucking half and half dumbass burned me because he felt guilty?

I start to feel angry towards him.

I stand up from the table and walk to Todoroki, "What? You did this shit because you felt guilty?" I lift my shirt to show the bandages to him, "I didn't even do that to Midoriya because of you. I did it because it was my decision. Whether or not Midoriya told me to go full power I would've done it."

"Y/n." Ashido calls to me.

"What?" I turn back to her.

She nods behind me, so I turn to see that I've somehow used my quirk to bring back Todoroki's dad.

"Good. Maybe he'll be proud that his son is just like him." I walk back to the table, and grab my stuff before I go back inside.

Before I put my stuff in my bag, I sit on the locker room bench and finished up my stick n' poke. As I do that the girls come in as well.

"Hey y/n." Asui greets me.

"Hey." I clean off the remaining ink from my forearm.

Finally I'm done.

"Your, um, ghost of Todoroki's dad is still out there." She informs me.

"Are the guys still out there?" I ask.

"Yes."

"Then I guess it'll stay there."

Somehow I always subconsciously use my quirk.

Guess I wanted to get back a Todoroki somehow.

I get up from the bench, and head for the door, "Jirou, I can do your stick n' poke right now. Let me just go to the office, I'll be back. If you can, you can draw your design."

I open the office door, and see Mandalay talking with Pixie-Bob. I haven't seen Pixie-Bob since we had that little fight.

"Hey kid, what can we do for you?" Mandalay stands up.

I sigh, "I needed to return a phone call. Mr.Aizawa said someone called me?"

"Oh yeah. Here." Mandalay gets a notepad with a phone number.

"May I use the phone?" I ask.

"Of course." Mandalay gives me a smile.

I call the number, but feel awkward since Mandalay and Pixie-Bob are still in the same room as me. After a few rings finally she picks up.

"Hello?"

"Hey, Ichika. Did you call for me?" I say low.

"Oh heyyy sis! How are you!?" She says excited.

Ichika has always had more energy than me.

"I'm fine."

"I was just calling to see if you wanted to hang out."

"Why?"

"Well me and Azura were going to hang out, so I wanted to invite you. That is if you want I know you're kinda weird and don't go out much." She says a bit more loudly as there's some noise in the background.

It still annoys me when she says that.

I ignore it, "When did you want to hang out?"

"This weekend. Maybe have a sleepover. Who knows?"

I hear car noises in the back to hard to ignore.

"What's happening in the back?"

"Oh it's just my boyfriend, sis."

She's always had bad boyfriends so it made me curious what the hell he was doing.

"What's he doing?"

"Oh we're just racing." She laughs.

"...You're in the car?"

"Yeah." She laughs some more.

"Is it," I look to the two pussycats, and see they're not paying attention much, "those same ones like last time?"

I refer to the illegal ones where she, along with her boyfriend at the time, got arrested last time.

"Yes, sis."

I hear more car screeches.

I sigh, "Well I'll call you back if I get an answer because you know I can't just go."

"Okay, sis, are you going to go now?" She asks.

"Yeah."

"Okay sis. Be safe, love you. Bye."

"You too. Bye." I hang up the phone.

I sigh. Sometimes she annoys me, but other times she's the only one who's been caring of me in my life.

"Who was that?" Mandalay asks.

"Someone." I walk back to the girls room.

I open the door. I see the only ones here are Jirou and Yaoyorozu who seem to be making out in the corner. Jirou sitting on Yaoyorozu's lap. I get red.

What the fuck? How long was I gone?

"Uh guys..." I try to get them to notice me.

They jump, and separate. I close the door.

"Fucking shit. Y/n, you scared the fuck out of me." Jirou says as she's on the ground from jumping off of Yaoyorozu.

"Hey y/n..." Yaoyorozu seems to be embarrassed by being caught.

"Where's everyone?" I ask.

"They left to hang with the guys." Jirou answers.

"So that's why you two decided to stay back to make out like a couple of desperate teens." I walk forward.

"Oh shut up you've probably done the same, or something similar, with your girlfriend." Jirou stands up.

She's right. I think I just miss Toga so much already...

I'm so obsessed with her. I just want to be with her all the time.

"Whatever. Are you two going to keep at it like a couple of horny teens or do you want the tattoo now?"

"Shut up!" Jirou's face turns red.

"We were just kissing!" Yaoyorozu panics.

"With where your hands were on each other, I'm sure it would've been more then that if I hadn't interrupted."

"Pervert." Jirou adds.

"Mhm. You want the tattoo now? Did you get the design done?" I ask.

"Oh yes." Jirou shows me her design.

It's just the words "suck my dick" on it with a different handwriting from Yaoyorozu or Jirou's usual handwriting. Theirs are normally so nice and neat weird this just looks a bit strange.

"This is what you want?" I ask Jirou.

"Yep." Jirou smiles.

"...I'm guessing this is what made you two into some pervs in a corner." I look at them both.

"Stoppp!!" Jirou slaps my arm from embarrassment of the situation.

"I'll go get my stuff. Just sit and tell me where you want the tattoo." I get up to grab my bag.

(A/n: First off, please vote. It helps getting updates a bit more faster. Secondly, just in case I don't update in a while, Happy Holidays! Also Jacoh5478, livkor, and shayslait33, aka bottoms #4, #3, and #1, you got your fucking update now stop being reasons for my headaches /hj.)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

289K 8.8K 44
(bakugou katsuki x villain!reader) MAIN STORY COMPLETE "They're just cards. So why do they hold so much meaning" Please don't do this to me I love y...
5.9K 157 12
[Pending for 2nd half] Hakira Toga (your role in this story) is Himiko Toga's sister in this AU, she ran away from home with her sister after an inci...
357 20 10
sɪɴɴᴇʀs™ 𝘕𝘰𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘰 𝘣𝘦 𝘴𝘤𝘢𝘳𝘦𝘥 𝘰𝘧. 𝘐 𝘢𝘪𝘯'𝘵 𝘨𝘰𝘯𝘯𝘢 𝘩𝘶𝘳𝘵 𝘺𝘢 𝘶𝘯𝘭𝘦𝘴𝘴 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘱𝘪𝘴𝘴 𝘮𝘦 𝘰𝘧𝘧. (Y/n) had been l...
56.8K 1.3K 24
UNDER REWRITING - 1,2,3,4,5,6,16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21 rewritten "Shigaraki... hold my hand..." Y/N L/N, a girl who never really cared for the aspect o...