One Direction and Zayn Malik...

By ItsKellyPowersBish

One Direction Interracial preferences and imagines. Cute, sad, sweet and maybe even a little dirty. Yeah most... More

One Direction and Zayn Malik Interracial Preferences
Where Your From
Fool For You
He loves your twin more than you!
He loves your twin more than you! pt2
He Loves Your Twin More Pt3
The Pranks You Pull On Him!
Hot Hate Sex! (Liam, Zayn & Niall)
You Go Shopping With His Mom
Stop Calling Me
GoodBye
I'M BAAAAAACK B!TCHES LOL!
Your Pregnant And He Denies It
Your Pregnant And He Denies It pt2
Your Pregnant And He Denies It pt3
Your Pregnant And He Denies It pt4
Your In The Service
His Girlfriend Is Into You! (Liam, Zayn, Louis)
New Pref Book
For Dani
He's Dating Your Sister But He Loves You
Moment In Time!
Tattoos (Liam)
Tattoos (Zayn)
Tattoos (Niall)
Tattoos (Louis)
Tattoos (Harry)
His Baby Calls You Mama
His Favorite Aaliyah Song
Your Daughter!
Your Son!
For Toni
The Shoes You Buy For Each Other
Your Female Bestfriend
Your Male Bestfriend
OMFG GUYS!
Tagged
RIP Dayja
She Wants To Come Back
Yo what?

His Girlfriend Is Into You! Pt2. (Liam)

557 17 0
By ItsKellyPowersBish

#35 His Girlfriend Is Into You! Pt2
(D)
I've never written anything like this sooooooo bare with me. Yes I have just kidding lol.

Liam:
Your POV

Once I had gotten home, I slowly made my way to the bathroom. I turned on the shower and let it get hot. I stripped down and tied my hair before stepping in.

I washed myself all over, I just could not shake this weird feeling off. I scrubbed myself for about ten minutes before exiting the shower.

I dried myself off and walked into my room. I opened my closet and pulled on my black and purple Vicky Secrets. I rubbed some lotion on my body, cuz nobody likes to be ashy. I unfolded my grey Minnie mouse T-shirt and black shorts.

I walked out of my room and grabbed my nail polish kit. I walked over to my stereo and turned on some Travis Garland music. I sat on the floor, chose my colors and began to paint my toes.

It's kinda weird that my best friend and his girlfriend are attracted to me. I mean I kinda expected it from Liam, but Sophia....... Never expected that. I untied my hair and let it fall to the side.

I was almost done painting my left foot when I heard a knock on the front door. I pushed myself up and wobbled on my heals. I opened the door to see Sophia smiling.

If she's here to turn me lesbian...... IT AIN'T GONNA HAPPEN!

"Sophia, what are you doing here?" I asked examining her outfit, which consisted of a black low neck Daisy Duck sweater that showed to much cleavage, a pair of white shorts that showed off to much booty(bitch where lol) and a pair of gladiator sandals.

"I just came to apologize for earlier. May I come in?" She asked with a sincere but seductive smile. "I don't know, are you gonna kiss me again?" I asked raising my eyebrow. She giggled and shook her head. "Only unless you want me to!" She mumbled not so quietly.

"I'm gonna act like I didn't hear that." I stepped aside and let her in. I closed the door and walked back over to my nail polish kit and resumed painting my nails. "So where's Liam?" I asked looking up at her.

She shrugged and sat in front of me. "He's probably at home taking a cold shower!" She said grabbing a peach colored polish. I nodded and picked up a clear coat.

We spent fifteen minutes talking when all of a sudden I hear a loud thud coming from my bedroom. I jumped to my feet and walked to my room with Sophia on my tail.

I turned the knob and opened the door. My eyes widened at this......... Sensual site.

There were candles lit, rose pedals, soft music and a very hot and bothered looking Liam sitting on the foot of my bed. He was in nothing but his Batman boxers.

I turned around when I heard the door close. I started breathing hard when she locked it.

What is happening?

"If I have to fight both of you off, you know I will." I said balling up my fist. Sophia smiled and sauntered towards me. "You know a sexually frustrated woman is stronger than the average man!" (Idk)

I backed away as she walked forward. I was backed into something hard. I turned my face to see Liam's lust filled coffee brown eyes staring right into mine. I tried to move forward but his two anaconda arms tightly wrapped themselves around my chest and waist.

"Li let me go!" I said wiggling in his hold. He responded by tracing his lips over my neck and kissing my sweet spot. I let out a small moan as he nibbled down on it.

I opened my eyes to see Sophia ridding herself of her clothes.

This cannot be happening right now.

She came over and grabbed my waist. "I promise you will enjoy this babe!" She said kissing the other side of my neck. I moaned loudly as they both tortured my neck with their mouthes.

I felt like my knees were giving out on me. I leaned my head back against Liam's shoulder. I could feel Liam's right hand slither from my waist to the elastic of my shorts. His hand slipped past my underwear and his fingers danced against my already sensitive button.

I gasped as his calloused fingers swiveled themselves around my cl*t. I tried to move his hand away but Sophia moved mine. "No no!" She said grabbing the waistband of my shorts to pull them down.

Once she got them down, she threw them across the room to be forgotten. She came back up and stopped at my aching core. "Awwe look Li, she has on your favorite color of lace." She said running her hand up my leg.

He detached his lips from my neck and looked down. He groaned and moved his fingers against my slit and pushed one in. "You know that purple is my favorite color (y/n), so f**king sexy!"

I moaned as he added another finger. "Liam!" I moaned. If he kept this up I'd probably c*m right now. I began grinding myself against his fingers. His fingers felt so much better than mine does.

"Your about to c*m aren't you hun?" Sophia whispered on my lips. I really didn't want to kiss a girl again, but I was kinda distracted. I nodded and tightened my legs around Liam's hand.

"C*m (y/n)!" Liam groaned pumping his fingers faster. I released so hard that if Liam wasn't holding me I would've fell. I bent over letting out a high pitched screech as my hair curtained my face. I tried to catch my breath but it was impossible in this situation.

"Mhmm Liam, look at your hand, it's covered!" Sophia said taking Liam's hand and putting one of his fingers into her mouth. "She tastes so sweet Li! Have a taste." She said holding his wrist. He stuck his index finger in his mouth and sucked my excitement clean off.

He walked backwards and sat back on the foot of the bed. He straddled me on his lap and held me by my waist. He lifted up my chin for me to face him. "Y/n listen I know you don't want this, but I know you'll enjoy it if you just try it!" He said kissing up my neck, my cheek, and finally my lips.

My lips moved in sync with his. I felt two slender hands pull up the hymn of my shirt. She lifted up my shirt and pulled it over my head. "Matching bra too?" Liam moaned anxiously groping my breasts.

"Babe, C'mon!" Sophia groaned. He nodded and hoisted me up as he laid back and rested his head on my pillow. He pulled me up to his face, not before pulling my panties off revealing my glistening extremity.

He bit his lip at my excitement. "Ssssss. Ahhh Soph slow down!" He groaned. I looked back to see Sophia taking most of him into her mouth.

"Come here, sexy!" He said sliding me up to his face. "Hang on to the headboard!" He said as he wrapped his arms around my thighs. He licked up my slit and plunged his tongue into my p*ssy.

I moaned and threw my head back in Ecstasy. He swirled and swiveled his tongue making me squirm and shake. "Leeyum! Right there! Don't stop!" I moaned riding his face.

He looked up at me and winked sending me over the edge. "Li I'm about to c*m!" I whined as he lapped up my naughty juice. He tightened his grips on my thighs as he ferociously sucked on my cl*t. I moaned loudly as Sophia gently played with my breasts.

I finally gave in and pulled her in for a kiss. I fisted a handful of Liam's hair while grinding into his face.

She dropped her hand down and toyed with my sensitive nub. I moaned against her lips before releasing myself onto Liam's face.

He cleaned me up and pulled me down for a kiss. He swirled his tongue around my mouth. "You ready love?" He asked holding my cheek. See Liam knew that I was a virgin. We tell each other everything. And I guess he told Sophia as well.

I nodded. I slid off of him and sat on my knees. "Soph sit over here." He said as she nodded and sat on her knees. He pecked her lips as she sat on her legs.

He turned to me and pulled my face into his. He pulled me closer and unclipped my bra.

My insecurities began to kick in. I pulled away and covered myself up. "I can't I'm sorry!" I said getting up from the bed but to be pulled back to the mattress.

"Um Sophia, could you give us a minute please?" Liam asked holding my hand. She softly smiled and nodded.

Once she was out of the room he turned towards me. "What's wrong Y/n?"

I stayed silent until he turned my face to meet his. "Tell me what's wrong!" He said.

"You know that your beautiful, and you have nothing to be insecure about!"

"But it's my first time and what if-" He cut me off with a deep kiss.

"I'll be very gentle with you, but if I'm hurting you too much, you have to tell me!" He said peppering kisses all over my collarbone and neck.

I sighed at the feeling of his lips on my skin. I slowly but surely uncovered myself, revealing myself to him.

I nodded and told him that I was ready. Sophia walked back in and sat in her previous spot. He put his hands on my waist and layed my head against Sophia's legs.

She put her hands on my shoulders and rubbed them. He gathered some of the moisture from between my legs and rubbed it on his length.

He positioned himself at my entrance and slowly plunged himself into me. I cried out as I grabbed his biceps.

It felt like someone was constantly sticking hot needles into me. "Li gently now!" Sophia whispered as she stroked my hair.

He wrapped his arms around me and nuzzled his head into my neck as he gently pushed himself further into me. He spread my legs wider and groaned. "Ugh your too tight Y/n!" He said pulling out.

"She's so tight that I can't push in!" He sighed. "Try sitting her on your lap!" Sophia said playing with my hair. "She doesn't know how to ride yet!" He huffed. "Then teach her Liam!"

He nodded and looked down at me. "Come here love!" He said pulling me up. He sat Indian style against the headboard and grabbed my waist.

"Remember what I said!" He said lowering me on to him. I winced as his large member stretched my walls out. "Ahhhhh!" I cried. "Bite down on his shoulder blade babe!" Sophia whispered in my ear.

I bit down on his shoulder as he pushed himself further into me. "It hurts!" I cried out as he fully entered me.

I dug my nails into his shoulder blades surely it was going to leave a mark.

He stayed still for a moment to let me adjust the the size of him. Sophia rubbed my cl!t to give me some kind of pleasure, and it was actually working.

"I'm going to start moving now!" Liam whispered in my ear. I whimpered and nodded my head.

He grabbed my waist and moved me up and down. I bite down on his shoulder once more as the shooting pains started again.

As soon as the pain stopped, I lifted my head and kissed his neck.

"Liam Mhmmmm!" I moaned.

I could feel him smile against my skin. I looked up and kissed his lips. I pushed him to lay back and slowly rode him.

I reached for Sophia and pulled her in for a kiss. "Sit on his face!" I moaned. She bit her lip and sat on Liam's face.

I grabbed his balls and gently massaged them. I've watched enough porn to know that guys love this.

He jolted a little and groaned into Sophia. She moaned loudly as she came on Liam's lips.

I bounced faster as that tingling in my lower abdomen became more prominent.

I was about to release when Sophia got off of Liam and told me to stop. I was aching to c*m.

"I think it's my turn make you c*m (Y/n)!" She said pulling me off of Liam's length. I laid on my back as she dove right in.

I arched my back as she sucked on my cl!t. "Sh!t this is sexy!" Liam said thrusting into Sophia from behind.

She moaned into my heat, sending vibrations threw me. "I'm...... about...... to c********m!"I moaned out as I squirted.

I was spent after that. Liam groaned as he came on Sophia's back. I raised up and kissed her, tasting myself on her lips. "I told you, you were delicious love!" She whispered tiredly.

We all got under the covers and cuddled. I laid my head on Liam's chest and sighed. "So how was it for your first time?" He asked looking down at me.

"It was amazing, you guys are amazing!" I said looking over at a sleeping Sophia.

"Thanks Li, you're the best!" I said kissing his lips. "You're welcome love, now we have to discuss the next time we do this!" He laughed.

"I get her to myself next time!" Sophia groaned in her sleep. I laughed and closed my eyes and drifted off to a well deserved rest.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

95.3K 519 47
One Direction Preferences . These preferences are from Tumblr and by myself xx
823K 7.9K 74
HOPE YOU ENJOY IT. ALL IMAGINES AND SOME PREFERENCES OF ONE DIRECTION :D WOOOOOOOOOOOO
208K 2.3K 89
Just some one direction preferences :)
51.7K 692 50
Closed for now. Each Imagine is being put through serious grammar and story line fixing. However, if you happen to stumble upon this book and you w...