Girlfriend Corporation

Von IntoItCC

Shin Ryujin.. the epitome of a perfect girlfriend. Would teach you a lot of things; including how to love. A... Mehr

Girlfriend Corporation: One
Girlfriend Corporation: Two
Girlfriend Corporation: Three
Girlfriend Corporation: Four
Girlfriend Corporation: Five
Girlfriend Corporation: Six
Girlfriend Corporation: Seven
Girlfriend Corporation: Eight
Girlfriend Corporation: Nine
Girlfriend Corporation: Ten
Girlfriend Corporation: Eleven
Girlfriend Corporation: Twelve
Girlfriend Corporation: Thirteen
Girlfriend Corporation: Fourteen
Girlfriend Corporation: Fifteen
Girlfriend Corporation: Sixteen
Girlfriend Corporation: Seventeen
Girlfriend Corporation: Eighteen
Girlfriend Corporation: Nineteen
Girlfriend Corporation: Twenty
Girlfriend Corporation: Twenty One
Girlfriend Corporation: Twenty Two
Girlfriend Corporation: Twenty Three
Girlfriend Corporation: Twenty Four
Girlfriend Corporation: Twenty Five
Girlfriend Corporation: Twenty Six
Girlfriend Corporation: Twenty Seven
Girlfriend Corporation: Twenty Eight
Girlfriend Corporation: Twenty Nine
Girlfriend Corporation: Thirty
Girlfriend Corporation: Thirty One
Girlfriend Corporation: Thirty Two
Girlfriend Corporation: Thirty Three
Girlfriend Corporation: Thirty Four
Girlfriend Corporation: Thirty Five
Girlfriend Corporation: Thirty Six
Girlfriend Corporation: Thirty Seven
Girlfriend Corporation: Thirty Eight
Girlfriend Corporation: Thirty Nine
Girlfriend Corporation: Forty
Girlfriend Corporation: Forty One
Girlfriend Corporation: Forty Two
Gilfriend Corporation: Forty Three
Girlfriend Corporation: Forty Four
Girlfriend Corporation: Forty Five
Girlfriend Corporation: Forty Seven
Girlfriend Corporation: Forty Eight
Girlfriend Corporation: Forty Nine
Girlfriend Corporation: Fifty
Girlfriend Corporation: Fifty One
Girlfriend Corporation: Fifty Two
Girlfriend Corporation: Fifty Three
Girlfriend Corporation: Fifty Four
Girlfriend Corporation: Fifty Five
Girlfriend Corporation: Fifty Six
Girlfriend Corporation: Fifty Seven
Girlfriend Corporation: Fifty Eight
Girlfriend Corporation: Fifty Nine
Girlfriend Corporation: Sixty
Girlfriend Corporation: Sixty One
Hello, beautiful people.
Girlfriend Corporation: Sixty Two
Girlfriend Corporation: Sixty Three
Girlfriend Corporation: Sixty Four
Girlfriend Corporation: Sixty Five
:)

Girlfriend Corporation: Forty Six

760 46 63
Von IntoItCC

GFC Forty Six

My parents didn't go home. Dad texted me that they are going to stay at the hotel where my party would be held at for some finishing touches at the venue. On the other hand, Mom called me to tell me not to sleep on the same room with Ryujin. Tss. I told her that she doesn't have to worry since Ryujin had gone home a while ago. I told her that Yuna was here though. And she didn't said anything after that but a farewell and wished me a good night. So now, I'm lying in my bed, with a sleeping Yuna beside me.

Just a few minutes and it would be my birthday. I sighed. I'm not at all excited. I mean, this isn't any different than my previous birthdays. I just thought that I would get to celebrate it the way I want this time. Like, watch a crappy Netflix series all day and sleeping occasionally, eat as much junk foods as I can, cook for myself and Yuna. Perhaps with Ryujin, Chaeryeongie, and Zephora. I can even invite Chaeyoungie over if it's okay. Or Yeji if I am still clueless about her relationship with Chaeryeongie. But my Mom ended up throwing a huge party just like always. I don't even know why I had my hopes up. Expectation was always followed by disappointment. But, I'm still happy that I would get to celebrate with my friends and my family. Though.. would Ryujin bring Zeph along? I wouldn't mind but.. Mom. I don't think she'd take it lightly.

I spaced out after that but then I was interrupted by phone's vibration at the bed side table. I lazily reached for it and sat up resting my back on the headboard. I kinked an eyebrow when I've seen who texted me.

Hwang Boss: Happy Birthday, Lia.

I checked the time and it was.. exactly 12 am. I unknowingly stared at the message for a few more seconds. It was so unusual for someone to wait for your birthday and be the first person to greet you.

Choi Lia: Thank you:)

I sent it right away and put down my phone and lie down. I've heard it vibrated again but I didn't bothered to check it again and reply to Yeji's message. What does she want with me?

---

The day went by so fast without me even noticing. I was waken up by Mom at exactly 6am. Sent me a whole Glam team just for my 22nd birthday. I know it was too much but I can't do anything with it. People scribbling on my feet for pedicure and on my hands for manicure. Some people messing with my hair. I was basically being dragged on everywhere while I was still half asleep. I was tempted to lash out and get rid of them all but my Mom was watching the whole thing happened. Occasionally giving instructions to what designs and colors should my nails be and it was so.. annoying. The noise and the busy, cramming people was making me dizzy. I couldn't even tell if those people are girls or boys that was assigned to beautify me. I just don't care that much. Plain and simple.

I vigorously messed my newly 'hot oiled' and curled hair. I know my Mom will never shut up if she would see me here. I slumped my overly exhausted body down on one of the chairs in the dining room. I haven't had my breakfast and lunch and was hoping to have my early dinner in peace before going to the venue in exactly three hours from now. I already have put full make up on and I just have to put on the dress that my Mom of course picked for me. I've seen it earlier and I think it would expose too much skin for my own liking. But it was fancy dress nonetheless. As I took my first bite on the leftovers earlier that I have requested from the helper, I interrupted by Yuna who casually sat down beside me.

"Your Mom will kill you if she'd seen you on that state, babe." Yuna snorted and snatched my spoon away and took a spoonful of food herself. Psh. What a hypocrite. She was already dressed up unlike me. And she was absolutely stunning in her black silk dress that reached her mid thighs. You would think that she was the celebrant and not me. My baby sister has grown to be such a fine woman. "Happy Birthday by the way. Your gift would be my presence in your party." Yuna added and flipped her hair. I rolled my eyes but I was grinning nonetheless.

"You can just tell her that it's you who's eating these." I playfully rolled my eyes as she fed me, completely disregarding her comment about my gift. I just know that she has something for me. Yuna snorted and harshly put the spoon inside my mouth. "Ouch!"

"Don't be all too dramatic with me just because Hwang Yeji greeted you at exactly 12 am on your birthday." That instantly caught my attention as I hurriedly looked up at Yuna with a glare.

"You opened my messages?" She rolled her eyes as if it was a stupid question. Which was indeed stupid. Of course she read my messages.

"The vibration sound was so annoying that I woke up in two in the morning to check your phone. You've received three messages from Chaeyoung Unnie, One message from Zephora with a side quote to not tell her mother that she was still awake on that hour, and two more messages from Hwang Yeji. You're famous, babe. And try having or changing your password if you're bothered about me opening your messages." Yuna said with a smirk dangling on her lips.

"Tss. It was all a birthday greetings. What's wrong with that?" It was my time to roll my eyes.

"From; Hwang Boss, 'Looking forward on seeing you tonight. I want to tell you something.' Right. A birthday greeting. Are you cheating on Jin Unnie?" Yuna glared on me as I just stared at her dumbfounded.

"What?" And was that really Yeji's message?

"I've took the liberty to read your past messages and you've met each other for a few times outside ArtStuff and you even came to their building to give a freaking tarp. You've never mentioned it that you've met an amazing friend. Why?" Yuna kinked an eyebrow as she continued on feeding herself. My food.. ?

I sighed and rested my chin on my palm. "I don't feel the need or necessity of telling you. It's not like we like the other so much so that I'd feel guilty of not telling you about it." I shrugged and snatched the spoon from her grasp.

"Okay, whatever. Shouldn't you be getting dressed by now? Your Mom will surely scold you if she see you." Yuna said and I rolled my eyes.

"You just want to eat my food. I'll get dressed now. I think the stylists are also looking for me already. See you at the party." I stood up after saying.

"Who said I'll go there without you? Duh. We're going together." I heard Yuna said before I walk off. I just shook my head in amusement. She's taking Ryujin's orders way too seriously.

---

"Stop fidgeting. You're incredibly stunning!" Yuna complained for the nth time as I pulled my dress down on my legs. It barely passed my mid thighs and it was dang uncomfortable wearing it with high heels on. The sleeveless tube type purple dress perfectly fits my body. Only if I was accustomed on wearing this kind of dress. Not when it's my first having to actually wear this revealing clothing. Sure, I actually found myself looking like a decent human being when I saw my reflection earlier. And it somehow helped me to gain confidence to comfortably sat beside Yuna who was basically proportionally perfect in all ways. But not when a generous amount of my chest and my legs are showing. God. Why did Mom had to choose this? "Seriously, babe. I'd literally date you if you basically weren't my sister just by seeing you right now. Have some confidence, okay? And it's not even that bad. Trust me, if you watch Met Gala and Grammy's or Oscar's red carpet, your dress would look like a trench coat for it. Stop squiggling around. You're making unnecessary heat inside the van. We'll we a sweating mess even before arriving at the hotel." Yuna irritatedly scolded. Wow. A 19 year old actually had the guts to do that to me. I sighed and just do as she said. Her compliments made me feel better but her complain annoyed me but I don't want to have an unnecessary argument with her right now.

"We're here." The driver announced as I let the car windows down and saw that we've arrived in front of the huge hotel. Another man in suit opened the car door for me as well as for Yuna. I would have praised them for being chivalrous if I didn't know that they are getting paid for doing this. Nevertheless, I mouthed a polite thank you as I cling my arms on Yuna and quietly walked inside the hotel.

"Don't be nervous. It's not like you've never been here before." Yuna said as she softly rubbed my cold hands. She's right. I shouldn't be feeling on edge right now. Why am I so nervous though? Was it because this is the first time that I'm going to celebrate my birthday being in a relationship? Ryujin meeting all of relatives and having to introduce her to my cousins and friends? Or.. am I nervous about seeing Yeji? I don't have any reason to be nervous around her.. right? But I just couldn't simply shrug off the thought. What was she hiding that she had to lie to me? I've been dreading to know. But I just couldn't casually posed that when I meet her later. I sighed heavily and I felt myself tightening my hold on Yuna's arm.

"I don't know why I'm so nervous though." I admitted honestly.

"Probably because you know that your cousins will flirt with Jin Unnie later when they saw her. I don't wish for that to happen but it's inevitable, babe. I've seen their thirsty comments under your instagram posts with her. I don't know if I should laugh or feel about it. Hard to have a stunning girlfriend, isn't it?" Yuna giggled as I rolled my eyes. I'm worried about that but I'm not exactly nervous. Ryujin wouldn't flirt with them anyway. If I know, she'd definitely won't even spare a second glance on them. Ryujin has always been that way or would just ignore other people's entire existence if she don't like them. I've seen her with her fan boys and fan girls following her around but she seemed not to mind or she simply just grew accustomed with the attention. She knew she's attractive and knew the effects she had on other people. I don't know. I haven't figured it out on her case. It's hard to read Ryujin though she's getting more and more honest with her emotions these days. I'm grateful for that.

"Probably." I answered with a shrug as we approached the huge wooden doors for the main hall where the party would be held at. The hotel closed their services for today until tomorrow. That explains why there were barely people on the lobby and on the hallways in general. Mom rented the hotel for two freaking days and I don't even want to know how much she spent on this. Or how many people and starving people would have helped and feed with that amount of money. I sighed on the overly sentimental thought.

Two more men on suit slightly bowed down to greet us as Yuna and I did the same. As they opened the door, I almost closed my eyes on how bright it was inside. An obvious expensive and huge chandelier was hanging on the ceiling, a mini stage that was located in the middle of two staircases on the both side, and a freaking red carpet was rolled down from the entrance of the door to the stage. And that's not even the strangest part. As soon as the door opened, a series of claps echoed the room. Not to mention the blinding flashes of the camera. Did I stepped in to the wrong room or wrong hotel? This felt nothing like a birthday celebration! This is more like a wedding reception! I immediately looked at Yuna who was posing a breathtaking smile while I have an eyebrow raised in confusion. I grimaced at my thought of a wedding reception. Yuna and I.. no. That's just plainly.. disgusting.

I sighed before letting out a small smile as I walked inside the main hall. I couldn't help but roam my eyes if I could spot some familiar faces so I could talk to them later. But to no avail, it was mostly middle-aged people. Not until I strode down further the freaking red carpet that I've seen some of my cousin and relatives from Canada and some of my classmates with a grin plastered on their sparkling faces. Probably dreaming about being on my place. Which I'd gladly switch off for them. I don't like this kind of attention at all. But I still managed to bow down a little and smiled. Geez.

I looked ahead and saw both of my parents smiling at me. But Mom was smiling at Yuna with an eyebrow raised. Probably confused as to why it wasn't Ryujin I was walking with. As we reached a talking proximity with my parents, Yuna bid a small goodbye and walked away. As I leaned closer to hug my parents, I heard my father asked the question that I was expecting and not my Mom this time.

"Where is your girlfriend?" I pulled back and looked at them both with a small smile.

"Her older sister was having an exams today so she has to attend some things that her sister couldn't for the mean time. She'll be a little bit late. She'll be here don't worry." I explained softly. My mom kinked an eyebrow and I swallowed a lump on my throat. I hate how smart my mom is. She's not easy to fool like my father who was nodding his head repeatedly completely believing what I've said.

"Okay. Introduce her to your grandparents later." I felt my eyes widened at my mother's order. Okay, wait..

"You mean?" I asked nervously. My Mom nodded and put her hand on my shoulder.

"It's inevitable. They have to know." I bit my lip as I realized that this is really going to happen. Contrary to my grandparents in my father's side that was very much accepting and open minded, my grandparents on my mother's side are the most.. hypocritical human beings I've ever met. That's the reason why I never bothered to come out to them. I don't want to risk them dying from heart attack. Now, this is not going to be a homosexual story without a single homophobic appearing.

I tried my hardest to shrug off the thought of meeting my grandparents and focus on what my Mom was saying. But I really couldn't comprehend what she was saying. My head was too clouded to process what's going on around me. What if they make a scene? Don't accept Ryujin? Or worst.. me? I don't even want to imagine what will happen after this party.

"Go take something to drink or talk to your cousins and friends. Think about it later--"

"Good evening, Mrs. Choi." I immediately turned around upon hearing that all too familiar voice. "Happy Birthday, Lia-yah." It was Yeji. Grinning ear to ear with both her parents on her side. I instinctively raised an eyebrow at her but smiled just right after.

"Oh. Good to see the Hwang family here. And it seemed like Julia and Yeji are friends as well." My mom voiced out and formally greeted the other family. Dad greeted them as well and took a side glance on me causing me to raise an eyebrow. What the heck was that?

"This is the first time I'm meeting the only daughter of the Choi family. Care to introduce us, Yeji?" Yeji's father sweetly said. He was smiling fondly on me and I can immediately tell that he's a good person. Yeji was too.. right? I smiled and bowed down shyly.

"We're attending the same school. Lia and I have met for a few times in the university and.. at ArtStuff." Yeji looked at me for confirmation. I might have mentioned it to her that my Mom doesn't like me taking art related things.

"Oh. You're an artistic one too. You're not only gorgeous but talented as well." I awkwardly smiled at the the sudden compliment from Yeji's father. "You've got an amazing daughter, Mr. Choi." Is this how really business people talk? With full on formality and Santa Claus laughter? At least they seemed to get along well. There were no weird tension that can easily be seen as rivalry in business. "Not as amazing as my daughter though." I snorted at the additional statement. At least Yeji's family are cool and this proud with their daughter.

"Oh, please. Jisu has the most beautiful and unrivalled smile. Inherited from her amazing and good looking father." I cringed at my father's failed attempt of showing me off. She just showed off her non existent good looking face.

"This isn't elementary school where you got to argue about who has a better daughter and what's not. Stop with the childishness." Of course my Mom has to cut off the playful banter. She's always been serious with her life.

"Here." I looked at Yeji when she handed out a paper bag. Obviously her gift for me. "It's nothing extravagant but I hope you like it." I was a bit hesitant on taking the gift but Yeji's parents were watching our interaction intently and I know it would be rude not to take it. I've invited her myself but.. I couldn't just shake off the thought of what she was desperately hiding that she had to lie to me.

"Oh. Thank you." I answered with a small smile.

"I've seen you with Shin Yuna earlier. Is she your girlfriend?" I choked on my own saliva at Yeji's mother blatant question. I coughed for a few times before hastily shaking my head while waving my hands vigorously.

"No, no, no, no. She's not.. she's my best friend. My girlfriend--"

"Oh. You have a girlfriend? Too bad?" Ehh? I raised an eyebrow at the middle aged man who was still smiling on a teasing manner on.. Yeji. What? Don't tell me he's.. shipping me with her daughter? Okay. That's weird. Like I would go out with my best friends girlfriend's ex-girlfriend. Okay. That was a complicated description. But you get what I'm saying.

"Oh. You bet she have. Someone as attractive as my daughter can not be single, you know?" I sighed heavily when it was my father who answered. Please, I just want to talk to my cousins or better with Yuna. I can't think straight with these weird people. Especially not with Yeji around.

"Right. Right. I was just taking chances, you know? Since my daughter is very much single at the moment. And for a long time now." I looked at Yeji who seemed unbothered and doesn't look affected even the slightest bit. I would have died in embarrassment if it was my Dad who would do and say that to other people. "Who's your girlfriend, Lia?"

I didn't get the chance to answer when my Mom beat me to it. "Her name is Ryujin. She's a very interesting girl and I like her for my daughter." I almost choked for the second time as I heard my mother interrupted. As I looked up at Yeji's parents, who has their smile slowly faltered. And I found it really odd. Who wouldn't, right? So.. is there any chance that they know Ryujin as well? And Yeji basically lied to my face?

"Oh. You mean, Shin Ryujin? The youngest daughter of.." Yeji's father trailed off while looking at his daughter for confirmation. Yeji subtly nodded. "Small world." I heard him muttered under his breathe. And I doubt that my parents caught it.

"May we excuse ourselves, please? I have to talk to Lia for a while." Yeji's parents seemed to understand what she had meant unlike my parents who raised an eyebrow in unison. I just offered a small smile and bowed down before I felt Yeji's hand tugged on my wrist. Walking past people wasn't easy though. A birthday greetings here and there. And those weird stares from my classmates while looking at Yeji and I. Of course. It was known to the world that Ryujin and I are dating. So it was a natural reaction to wonder why I'm letting the student council president to drag me around to talk.

On my peripheral vision, I saw a glimpse of Yuna who was half running towards my direction. Right. My bodyguard. I looked at Yuna and smiled at her. As she stopped on chasing after Yeji and I, I muttered an 'It's okay' to reassure her that I'm fine. I just hope that Yeji will tell me a useful information. The type of information that would help me sleep at night.

After a few minutes of mindless walking, Yeji opened a door that leads us.. to the rooftop?How did she know the way around? And why.. do we have to go to a such secluded space on the first place? As she stepped into the rooftop, she loosened her hold by on my wrist and walked ahead of me. I quietly followed behind her until she stopped then turned to me again. Resting her back on the tall railings of the building. I looked at her anticipating.

"So.. you might have some questions about.. Ryujin, Chaeryeongie and I. And why exactly I lied about knowing them." Yeji started without beating around the bush. I didn't answered. I want to know the things that she's willing to tell me.

"Just tell me the things that you're comfortable of telling me. I just.. I'm not sure why you have to lie about knowing them on the first place." I rubbed my hands over my bare arms when a slight wind decided to flow freely. I've had a fair share of gossips about rooftops and ghosts and cold winds. But just a few seconds later, I couldn't feel the chill anymore. And noticed that Yeji's navy green cardigan was now over my shoulders. I was about to say a protest but she simply dismissed me.

"I'm not cold don't worry." She said calmly and looked at me intently. Like she was searching for something. I raised an eyebrow in curiosity. "The first time I've seen you when I first transferred at the university last school year, I already found you interesting. You looked like someone who doesn't make friends on the daily basis. Contrary to your best friend Yuna who was a year younger than you. It was fun watching you two banter, be playful, and argue over the most trivial things. It reminded of my relationship with.. Chaeryeongie.. and Ryujin." The whole time she was telling me that, her stares never left my eyes. Showing sincerity. And if what she was saying is true, which I genuinely think it is, Ryujin, Chaeryeongie and her are.. or were best friends. But.. Yuna said that.. "Ryujin always treasured Chaeryeongie and the friendship between the three of us. Unlike us two, Chaeryeongie grew up in an average family. So, the first thing that always comes on Ryujin's mind was to help Chaeryeongie and her family. So Ryujin told her parents to employ Chaeryeong's parents. Ryujin would even sometimes offer Chaeryeong's sisters money because she won't accept it herself. They would fight over it and would eventually make up after childish and petty words. I wouldn't even bother to stop them because I know that they can resolve it themselves." Yeji bit her lip and looked down for a second then looked at my eyes again. "Ryujin.. used to be the most cheerful and outgoing person I've ever met. She smiles a lot, was friends with the whole school, teachers' favorite, a natural talent in so many things. We were always together on every single club that exists when we were in high school. She likes travelling around more than anything. She likes skateboarding. And then one day, she told me that she wanted to learn how to ride a motorcycle. And I taught her how.."

So.. it was Yeji who taught Ryujin how to ride a bike? My heart started to beat a little bit faster on how my mind went on to so many case scenarios why.. it was have to be Yeji?

"Chaeryeongie applied to be a student assistant and she looked for some part time job during junior year. So the time that we three were spending together gradually decreased. Ryujin and I grew even more closer. Closer than ever before. I.. I woke just one day feeling more excited on meeting Ryujin just the two of us. I felt more dedicated to do the things we do together. Dancing, advance Calculus, Sports Clubs, and we even helped the council together when we get bored. It almost felt like a given thing to do things together. I felt happy every time I'm with her. Every second that I spend with her was special. There were no boring days when I was with her. We can just sit together in silence and I would enjoy it just having her presence next to me." I swallowed a lump on my throat as I already know where this is going. But why.. it was Chaeryeongie that she ended up dating? "I fell hard. And Ryujin never dated anyone either. So I thought, maybe she liked me too." Yeji chuckled softly. "She liked spending time with me as well, I thought, there was a huge chance of us being together. So, I managed to gather all of my courage and decided to tell her how I felt. And I did but.. she told me that Chaeryeongie liked me. And she said that she would never get in between Chaeryeong's happiness. Completely disregarding my feelings. It was so unfair. She turned me down because Chaeryeong liked me. She never told me that she doesn't like me as well. So I did everything that I can to spend more time with her. I would ask her to hang out with Chaeryeong and I only to leave the information that it was just the two of us. I was desperate. Because there was something between us.. but she doesn't want to admit it, afraid that she'll hurt Chaeryeongie, unaware that I was the one who's hurting from the constant rejection. I've asked her out for so many times that I've lost count. Imagine my surprise when just one day I found out that Ryujin signed up on the Girlfriend Corporation with Chaeryeong. Just the day after Chaeryeongie confessed to me." Yeji chuckled humorlessly. And I stayed quiet. I feel like my tongue was strangling itself every time I would try to say something. So.. Ryujin and Yeji had a thing. "I've never had the chance to ask Ryujin about us because.. there was this weird agreement on GFC that you would get to choose your first client and let the corporation handle the contract. The moment Ryujin and Chaeryeongie signed up for the GFC, numerous people inquired to be their client. They made a good first impression that's what I thought. So the corporation did everything to land a contract with the two. Chaeryeong of course, requested to have me as her first client. I didn't want to. But the corporation knew everything about me.. they promised me that I would get to date Ryujin if I date Chaeryeongie first. Only it was delayed for over a year after Ryujin dated that asshole. And then Hyunjin who basically used all of her connections to date Ryujin. And.. you probably should ask Ryujin about what happened after that guy and her because I honestly don't know until now. She disappeared for over a year after her first client. She didn't finished our senior year on our school before. And all who has the information was the GFC, Chaeryeong and Ryujin." I bit my lip and only noticed that I was holding off my breathe when I struggled to gasp for air. More than a year. It was obviously because of Zephora. Yeji doesn't know Zephora?

"So, Lia. Was it really ideal to tell Ryujin's current girlfriend that I was her ex? And I basically dated both of my best friends before? I didn't want to lie. Trust me when I say that I don't but.."

"Do you still like Ryujin?" I asked swiftly cutting her off. Yuna and I.. probably was meant to be beat friends. Imagine having Hwang Yeji as your competition. It's probably.. basically.. a losing game. No matter what I do. Ryujin and Yeji had a special bond even before the corporation messed it all up. Who knows if that bond was still present in their hearts, right? Who am I to stop them.. Ryujin and Yeji.. if they happen, that would save Yuna the heartbreak.. right?

Ryujin's Point of View..

"I knew you're going to see me." I gritted my teeth as I walked towards the entrance of the hotel.  Just by hearing that voice brings back so many bad memories. How I fucked up before.

"I'm not. This is where my girlfriend was celebrating her birthday. Don't get ahead of yourself." I coldly said and was about to walk past them to enter the hotel.

"You haven't changed one bit. Aside from the fact that you've grown prettier, you still don't like me." I sighed and bit my lower lip so hard that I felt that I was already scraping it.

"I would never." I muttered harshly as I looked up at the taller person.

"I have all the rights to see my daughter and you know that, Ryujin." As soon as I heard him say that, I pushed him off as hard as I can causing for him to stumble on the ground. I can feel my blood on its boiling point and my eyes turning red the moment he addressed Zephora that way. What kind of fuckery is this?

"After three years, you're only saying that now? How about those times that my sister and I were struggling to raise 'your' daughter?! Didn't you refused to man up and take responsibility over Zephora because you were scared that your family will kick you out? And now you're spitting bullshit? How fucking dare you? We literally risked everything, every-fucking-thing we have, including our freedom and our family just to single handedly raise her. A responsibility that was supposed to be yours. You don't get to send a single text message asking how we are after you abandoned us because you have no balls to accept the fact that you fucked up, Choi Yeonjun. Get the fuck out of my face and our lives. Because even if you're Zephora's father and my girlfriend's cousin, I would never hesitate to kill you right on the spot." I spat venomously as I straightened my coat and tried to calm myself. God. Why do I have to see him now?

"Ryujin, please. I'm begging. Just.. give me a few minutes to see her and I would completely disappear from your lives. Just.. give me a chance to hold my daughter. A whole minute would suffice. Or a few seconds. Or just a glimpse of her." I turned around to see him kneeling on the ground now. "I regretted everything that I did before--"

"That's exactly why I can't let you see her. If you're still an asshole, seeing Zephora as a mere mistake, you haven't changed, Yeonjun. What makes you think that you can just suddenly pop in after three years without a trace, claiming that you deserved seeing someone as precious as Zephora? Trust me when I say that you should get the fuck out of my sight right this instant before I lose all my shit. I'm so close on losing my cool and I wouldn't know what I could do to you. I'm begging you. Stay away from us as far as you can just like before. Hide, act like you've never ran away from your responsibility as a father, and sleep with as many girls as you want. We're happy without you. She doesn't ask about who could be her father, she doesn't look for you. She's contented just the way it is now." I said emotionless. As much as I want to kill him right now, I can't. Not in my girlfriend's territory. Going to jail just because of an asshole would never be worth it.

"Is there anything that I can do to change your mind?" He asked with his voice getting shaky. Would I be the evil one here if I say that I don't feel bad or I don't feel even the slightest feeling of pity over him? If more, I feel annoyed hearing him say those words.

"Go die." I simply answered and walked away without looking back this time. With eyebrows knitted together, I proceeded towards where the main hall was. Only to stumble on Lia.. and Hwang Yeji.

God. Can I take a breather first before sending me another confrontation? I barely managed to cool my head off with an asshole and another one appeared right in front of me? Do you really hate me that much?

Hola, lovely people. I'm sorry for the late update. I just finished my exams yesterday and yay. Just a few weeks more and we're done this school year.

Anyway, imagine going home after draining your energy from the exams and the first thing you see upon opening twitter is Ryujin's dating rumor. Lmao. Anyway, let's protect Ryujin if you have your subscription in bubble. Send only positive comments and loves to this lovely human being.

Have a great hair day with Palmolive.

-Keith❤

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

4.6K 211 14
Shin Ryujin and Shin Yuna have the same surname, but are complete opposites. Ryujin used to be the School Geek but recently turned and is now the Bad...
61.2K 3K 35
Shin Ryujin.. that's the name of my girlfriend. Well, according to my best friend. It was all spontaneous. The way my best friend claimed that she...
23.6K 1K 13
yuna asks her best friend, ryujin to be her pretend girlfriend so she can make her crush jealous. what could go wrong? if you like this ff and wanna...
77.5K 4.5K 81
Am I enough for you?