You Are Mine (Levi x Reader)

AnImaginarylifE tarafından

You Are Mine (Levi x reader) Levi Ackerman, 'Humanity's Strongest' with a personality as cold as ice. What wo... Daha Fazla

Chapter 1- Expression
Chapter 2- Confession?
Chapter 3- How I Met You
Chapter 4- Decisions...
Chapter 5- You Are Mine
ATTENTION! THIS IS NOT A CHAPTER!
Chapter 6- Rumors
Chapter 7- Advantage
Chapter 8- Levi vs. Eren
How to give Compliments- by Levi Ackerman
Chapter 9- The 'Little' Substitute
Chapter 10- Cold
Chapter 11- The assistant
Chapter 12- Shall we continue?
I Dare you!!!!!!>:3
Chapter 13- Special treatment!
Chapter 14- Promises are meant to be broken (Part 1)
Chapter 14- Promises are meant to be broken (Part 2)
Chapter 15- A Difficult Consequence Exchange for a Precious Life
The dream

Chapter 15 (Part 2)- The Return of a Precious Life

14K 498 161
AnImaginarylifE tarafından

*Sorry for the mistakes.*

-------

Mikasa's POV

"Mikasa! Eren!" Armin yelled, grabbing both our attention, "(F/N)! She's... breathing!"

The boy and I were shocked when Armin said those words; at first I thought what he said was pure nonsense. Looking at the blond, I spoke:"Stop fooling around, Armin. Now is not the time"

But the boy insisted"No, Mikasa! I'm serious!!" But I could still not believe that the dead could easily come back to life just like that.

Not too long, Eren went towards the corpse wanting to see if whay he was saying was the truth. After a quick glance, I saw the boy's face looking quite shocked, his eyes widened with a small gasp escaping his lips.

I quickly followed, wanting to know what's different. Gently placing my hand on (F/N)'s chest, locating for any vital signs.

And in complete shock,

Her heart was mysteriously pumping normally again, and not only that, her other pulses were pumping and working nornally as well. My eyes widened both in pure happiness, but still couldn't help but feel confused in what was happening, 'it's impossible. Why and how could the dead--'

*cough*cough*cough*

But my thoughts were interrupted, hearing dry coughs accompanied by heavy breaths coming from (F/N)'s body.

Seeing our once dead friend's hand suddenly twitch right in front of our very own eyes.

"I-I'll go call a doctor immediately!" Armin stated, running out the dorm.

Eren nodded in response, as I focus my attention on the girl “(F/N), can you here me?” I asked.

--mini timeskip--

*Knock*knock*Knock*

Three loud knocks were suddenly heard from the wooden door, revealing Armin with Hanji right beside him. Not too long, The titan-maniac went towards the body of our friend (F/N) to examine her.

Armin's POV

"Amazing~! " Hanji states, examining our comrades body as she takes out a notebook and a feather-pen. "She really is breathing! This is incredible~" she added, writing long paragraphs on the notebook.

'I know that Hanji isn't actually a doctor. Strangely, all the doctors in town went for a long business trip, while some went on a vacation. So I had no choice,  And besides, I don’t think any doctor can explain how the dead can come back to life.'

"So, she really is back?" Eren asked, hoping for a possitive answer from the crazy-brunette.

She went silent for a moment, thinking of the perfect reply to the boy."It's sad to say that, it’s my first time to experience things like this to happen."

"But, do you know what mede her come back?" Mikasa asked curiously.

Hanji just shook her head left and right with a small frown " unfortunately, I'm not sure what caused her to come back to life and that she will actually stay alive." She confessed.

"What do you mean;  if she stays alive?" I asked, emphasising the word 'if'.

"Remember, she lost gallons of blood from all the gigantic cuts she got from the debris that pierced through her body, plus her skull got cracked quite hard from the force Eren gave in his massively strong punch" she continues, playfully punching Eren's arm, imitating the titan-punch he made, which made the boy felt guiltier than before. "And looking at her body, all those said injuries haven't even completely healed yet."

"B-but that's just... impossible... How can she..." Mikasa stuttered. "No human could possibly survive those injuries." She added, looking quite shocked.

"That's why I'm going to have to deepen my reasearch about the subject." She said with her tone more serious than before, as she adjusts her glasses. "Call me immidiately if (F/N) is well enough to talk" she instructed.

And before any of us could ask anything more, she continued.

"Oh, which reminds me?!!" Hanji stated, closing her notebook, as she stands up from her chair. "I have to tell the news to Levi Immediately~!" And with that said, the crazy-brunette walked out the room with her hand waving as a goodbye.

---------

Hanji's POV

"(F/N)'s Alive!!"

After hearing that sentence, Levi did not think twice to stand up from his position, the small man ran towards the door, not giving even a slight care about the untainted rug thrown casually on his office floor, or his cleaning-outfit still attached to him. The only thing that was in his mind is that the person who he loves with all his heart and soul is alive.

"Levi! Wait!" I yelled, 'I should've known better than to shout the news to that short-stack.' I told myself, looking at Levi's figure slowly disappearing as he gets farther and farther away from his office. I couldn't catch up, since I already ran miles to come here, 'man I'm so stupid!' I thought, slowly catching my breath. "Who am I going to explain all my research to, now?"

"What research?" A familiar voice says, making me gasp.

Trying to find out who's familiar voice that came from. "Eyebrows?--" I said, guessing it was Erwin. Turning my sight to where the voice came from, I was right. Although, he doesn’t look too happy, hearing what I just said. "err... ehhm... Erwin?" I added, trying to replace what I first stated.

The man just lets out an audible sigh as a response, continuing with his paper work... of course, "So, what research?" He asked once again.

"About, (F/N)" I quickly replied; sitting on the office couch, facing the bushy-browed man.

“Isn’t she the one who died because of a  very clumsy titan-shifter?" He asked flatly, still scanning all the papers on the table, not meeting my gaze.

I lay down on the couch, since I was still tired and casually told him; "Well, she mysteriously came back to life"

He then placed the papers he was reading back on the table, fetching another batch of surprisingly thick compiled papers."I see, carry on." He said.

'I think that's even a little too much paper work for a military Leader, who majors on fighting titans and protecting humanity' I thought, looking at the busy man right in front of me.

"...Armin called me to check on their dead comrade who was suddenly breathing. After examining her, I came here." I stated, adjusting my glasses. "It seems that after approximately 16 hours of her death, she mysteriously came back to life."

"...Did you ask her any questions?" Erwin asked, glancing at me, then back to the papers.

"I would love to do that, but sadly, the girl was still unconscious, so all we have to do is to wait." I replied.

"But do you know what made her come back to life?" The bushy-browed man asked, as he sets aside the papers on his table, while getting another batch of the never ending paper work.

"Sad to say that, this was my first time to experience something like this." I stated, getting my research notebook. "Luckily by examining her, I came up with two possible theories."

The man went silent, scanning the never ending papers; allowing me to continue with my explanation.

"My first theory, is that, (F/N), might be a titan shifter." I stated "but I kind of doubt it."

"And why is that?" The man said, giving me a slight glance.

"Well, if (F/N) was a titan-shifter, then due to a titan-shifter's powers to quickly regenerate, she could've survived her death hours ago." I explained. "So I really doubt that she's actually one of Eren's kind."

"My second theory, Is that, she actually survived her death… for some reason, but due to her skull breaking, she'll loose her memory when she wakes up" I said, scratching my head "Although, that's pretty cliché if you ask me" 'It really is...' "... So basically  I doubt my theories to actually be a hundred percent accurate."

"So, to summarize, you basically have no idea, even a single clue what made her come back to life and what will happen to her when she wakes up?" The bushy-browed man sighed, as he stands up from his seat.

"Yup! That's pretty much it~!" I said with a bitter smile. "I didn't want to discuss these matters to (F/N)'s friends, because I really doubt even a single percent of my theories to be true." I honestly stated, scratching my head.

'What? I only got at least 2 hours to examine the body, the only info I got was the time she breathed again. And (F/N) never actually said anything since she was in a coma. We really have no choice but to wait and see what will happen.'

"Hanji" Erwin says, cutting my thoughts."Make sure to keep an eye on (F/N) until she wakes up, and when she does, make sure to find out what's different about the girl. And tell Levi that she'll be assigned to his squad when she's ready for battle once again."

"Yes, sir!" I saluted.

----

Levi's POV

I did not let a second slip away after hearing the news from that titan-maniac. I quickly stood up from my position, not knowing that the damp rug fell on my office floor, I hurriedly ran towards the door out my office. Ignoring Hanji with Erwin who came there to do his work since his office was a mess.

I focused my mind on the girl I thought was gone for good, making a small tear escape from the corner of my eyes.

--

Regular POV

When Levi finally arrived in front of (F/N)'s doorstep, anxiousness started to take over his small figure, he closed his narrowed eyes, getting ready for what he would do if he sees (F/N), the one he truly loves, who mysteriously came back to life once again.

The Corporal reached for the doorknob, carefully twisting it for the door to open, he took some steps forward, entering the room, hoping to see who he's looking for.

----

The three friends kept silent, looking at their dear friend, waiting for her to wake up, as the wooden door slowly opens, revealing the small man, Levi, who was still wearing his cleaning outfit.

"I'm leaving." Eren stated after seeing the man he despised the most. He walked towards the door, bumping the Corporal's shoulder, like it was an accident. The two then exchanged death piercing glares, clear enough to know that the two men are at war.

"Tch... You better be." The short man replied with an intimidating tone, his fists clenching in anger, looking directly on the titan-boy’s eyes.

But, before the two could get any worse, Mikasa stood from her position, trying to stop them from starting a ruckus. "What do you want, Levi?" She calmly asked the man, but obviously, she already knew that he came for their dear friend, (F/N).

But Levi did not say a word in return, he just went inside, walking towards the girl he was looking for. The man kneeled down beside the bed, and took (F/N)'s hand, placing it on his pale cheek. His eyes then began to widen, feeling her pulse beating normally again. "She really is alive" Levi said to himself, with a relieved tone. Little did he know that tears were starting to pour out from the corners of his eyes, falling to (F/N)'s hand.

"L-Levi...?" A weak voice suddenly said.

Levi’s POV

"L-Levi...?" A weak voice said. Turning my sight on (F/N), I saw her eyes slowly open, with her smile finally showing on her lips once again. My tears kept falling, seeing that she finally woke up. I didn't hesitate to wrap my arms around her, giving her a tight embrace, not planning on letting go.

Regular POV

Armin and Mikasa stood there, admiring the heartwarming scene of the two. Wiping their joyful tears in seeing (F/N) alive again. But even with the happiness they feel, they cannot help but be curious on how the dead came back to life.

--

Okay… okaaaay… I know… There’s nothing much in this chapter. ;^; forgive meeee…

and I also know that this chapter part is a bit sloppy... I rushed it. So, I'm so very sorry!!! ×_×

But No worries… I promise to answer these questions; (Why? What? How??) in the next part... or chapters... it depends...

Next Chapter title----> Chapter15 (part 3)- The Consequence

Oh and sorry for the long wait!

PLS…. VOTE! COMMENT! SHARE!!!!

Show some support~! :3 love you guys~!

---Thank you for reading~!----

--AnImaginarylifE

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

531K 20.9K 123
[COMPLETED] "(Y/N), after everything we've been through, I have become certain of one thing. I love you. Having to stay away from you for so long onl...
207 7 8
After leaving a dead-end job, not-so-optimistic Y/N tries to settle in at a new job at Ackerman Publishers. After finally finding peace and a sense o...
127K 1.6K 6
Was it just attraction? The magnetic pull between you and your Corporal was something that tormented you for so long. Your body aches for his touch...
231 18 4
A marriage for a mission, a cabin for a couple... Spending one whole week in a secluded cottage with nothing but a single bed and a small couch with...