My Best Friend the Rockstar (...

Von sbergeron16

He's been my best friend for years, but that spark has always been there. We tried dating once before while I... Mehr

Author's Note
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Author Note - Final
Book 2 in Steel Wolf
Dimitri's POV (Chapters 1-3)
Dimitri's POV (Chapters 4 - 6)
Dimitri's POV (Chapters 7 - 11)
Dimitri's POV (Chapters 12 - 15)
Dimitri's POV (Chapters 16 - 18 )
Dimitri's POV (Chapters 19 - 22)
Dimitri's POV (Chapter 23-24)
Dimitri's POV (Chapter 25-28)
Dimitri's POV (Chapters 29-32)
Dimitri's POV (Chapter 33-36)
Dimitri POV (Chapter 37-41)
Dimitri's POV (Chapter 46 - 49)
Dimitri's POV (Chapters 50 - 53)
Dimitri's POV (Chapters 54 - 57)
Dimitri's POV (Chapters 58 - 62)
Dimitri's POV (Chapter 63 - 66)
Dimitri's POV (Chapters 67 - 69)
Dimitri's POV (Chapters 70 - 72)
Dimitri's POV (Chapters 73 - 74)

Dimitri POV Chapter 42-45

1.3K 27 8
Von sbergeron16

This is dedicated to perry_mysticforce for asking to write another part of Dimitri's story. I owe you a big thank you because I almost dropped the ball on Skylar's mentoring program, but by you mentioning missing Dimitri and the mentoring program came up in these chapters I was reminded about it and now I wont have a plot hole from it. Thank you! I have half a chapter written for my client the rockstar. I'm going to try and finish it tonight.

"Excuse me," Skylar snarled in the girl's face. This was not what I wanted to deal with after a concert. All I want is to finish the meet and greets and drag my girl back to the hotel. Where I plan on making love to her till neither one of us can move. Having women get into Skylar's face was not anywhere on the list.

"I said," the women snaps at Skylar, but then tries to butter me up by sending me a coy smile. Don't think so crazy lady. Why they think I would want them over Skylar I will never understand. "He can stay with me is he is looking for a place to say." Her abrasive words have me pulling back at first.

Skylar plants her foot and the temperature rises a few degrees around us. Skylar is about to pop and not in a good way. I wrack my brain trying to come up with something to say to defuse this situation. Sitting in a jail cell is also not on the list of things I want to do this evening.

Aubree jumps into the rescue, but even her nose flares in anger. Where's a bucket of ice when you need it? This would have been a better situation for Mason and Tray to throw ice on someone.

"Who the fuck are you and how the fuck did you get back here?" Aubree ranges. Mama bear and been awaken and she is out for blood.

The women rolls her eyes at Aubree's rant and I brace myself for the bloodshed soon to ensue. She continues talking as though she doesn't have a care in the world. "My dad owns one of the restaurants in the park and was able to get some tickets for me and my friends," she says haughtily. "Plus, he was able to somehow snag some rooms in the hotel the band is staying at for tonight." She then turns to me and places her hand on my chest. Runaway is the only thoughts flowing through my head. "Since we are staying in the same place tonight and she is kicking you out you can always warm my bed. My name is Erin."

I take a steep back not enjoying the feeling of her hand on me. The only one allowed to touch me is Skylar. "No thank you.," I say politely hoping to simmer down mama bear. "I'll be staying with my girlfriend," I explain wrapping an arm around Skylar needing to feel her close to me and for the women to understand I'm off the market.

She tosses her black hair over her shoulder and eyes me, "your loss." Not likely. "Though I will see you at the party tonight so maybe you will still change your mind." She licks her lips probably thinking she was coming across as sexy, but in realty she reminded me of a lizard.

Skylar tenses next to me at the mention of a party. "What party," I ask aiming my question at Aubree. A party was not exactly on my list either, but could be fun if the band and staff were the only ones invited.

Aubree focuses her attention on me, but out of the side of her eyes she watches the women closely. "Skylar last minutes managed to put together a cook out of sorts on the beach for once we get back. But it is an invite only," Aubree puts more emphasis on her last sentence clearly letting these women know they are not invited. "And once we get back to the hotel, I will sort out this mess." She then turns her attention to the snarky women. "You and your friends will want to start packing your bags because you will not be staying at the hotel tonight."

"We already booked the rooms," she says sounding confident her statement would win an argument against Aubree. I shake my head because she has no clue who she is trying to go up against. I've seen Aubree make grown men cry and offer her the world even when she was in the wrong.

Aubree takes a slight step forward and plants her hands on her hips. "See the problem is in the contract it was clearly stipulated that the band booked the entire hotel for them and staff," her voices remains the same volume, but with each word she speaks I attempt to hide behind Skylar. "Since you are neither staff nor a member of Steel Wolf legally you can't stay in the hotel without serious repercussions falling onto the park. Per the contract with you staying at the hotel Cedar Point will be dealing with a great deal of damages. Which I'm sure those in charge will not want to deal with."

And this is the one of the many reasons we never want to lose Aubree as our managers without even getting into someone's face she is able to lay down the law. No way is this woman going to be able to talk herself out of this one. Whenever we go somewhere Aubree always makes sure we have ironclad contracts with no loop holes. Her due diligence has saved us more than once and seems will be saving us yet again. I could hug her, but remain myself from the hostility I see in her eyes.

Erin realizing, she is making no headway with Aubree stalks away in a huff. She is probably going to call her Daddy to get her out of this one even though he is the reason she is in this mess. Tend to one someone is about to lose their job over this because a great deal of money might be coming our way.

Aubree walks away instantly on her phone with the hotel straightening out the issue and I'm sure the next phone call she makes will be to the big wigs. The stress leaves my body because with Aubree on the case there is no need to worry.

"Dimitri who don't you sit this meet and greet out," Lucan advises me. "I'll come up with something to explain to the fans about your absence." He points between Skylar and me. "You guys should head back and sort out whatever you need to before meeting us at the beach." Lucan strides away, but pauses to glance back with narrowed eyes. "But this time you better come down or we will all come up and drag you out. And we won't care if you have clothes or not." Lucan spins on his heals and continues his trek down the hall.

Aubree rejoins us with an extra prep in her step. "All taken care of," she informs us with an evil smile. "They will be removed from the property." I was never worried. Aubree has always taken great care of us.

"I doubt this till be the end of her and her friends," Skylar mumbles. "Aubree, could we hire security for the party?" Skylar asks.

Aubree nods her head in agreement to Skylar's request. "That's a great idea." She returns to her phone clicking away. Aubree would be lost without her technology, but then again her being lost means we would be lost.

Skylar wiggles her ID card. "I presume all staff had one of these, but do their family members?"

"Everyone staying at the hotel has an ID that is good for the weekend." Aubree answers.

"Perfect just tell the security you are to only let those that have these on in and escort out anyone who doesn't." My dick twitches in my pants listening to Skylar problem solve.

"I'll meet you both at the party I have more phone calls to make," Aubree tells us walking away with her phone pressed against her ear.

Once Aubree his disappeared into the crowd I spin Skylar so she is facing me. I need to know where her mind is at after what happened between me dragging her on stage and the crazy lady, she could be thinking anything. "On a scale from one to ten how mad are you at me?" I ask her holding my breath waiting for her to answer. The thought of this putting a rift between us has my heart stuttering in my chest.

She stares at me not saying anything causing my heart to miss a beat. "If you had asked me when I had first gotten on stage, I would have said eleven."

Her answer gives me so hope I haven't completely screwed up our relationship. "But now?" I ask anxiously.

"Now I'm at a two." I let out a soft sigh at her confession. "I forced you to do things that were out of your comfort zone, but you did them because you knew they were important to me. So, if me showing up on stage ever now and then," she puts an emphasis on those words, "if important to you I will do it."

If I didn't already love this girl with me entire heart I would after her disclosure. Relationships are all about compromise. I kiss her. "Do you have any idea who much I love you?"

"Tons and tons," she asks smiling brightly up at me.

"Tons and tons," I reassure her kissing her again because I can. I glance at an imaginary watch gaging in my head how much time we have and then not caring if we have time or not. "If we leave now, we will have time for a quickie."

She rests her forehead against me chest and takes a deep breath, but quickly recoils from her action. "Baby you stink," she sputters. "I demand you take a shower first then you can have your way with me."

A new plan begins to form in my head. One where I can kill two birds with one stone. The more I think about my new idea the harder I become. Walking back to the hotel is going to be difficult.

I tweak her nose. "Making demands now, are we?" She nods her head in answer. "Then it's only fair I make my own." I kiss her under her ear and whisper, "I want you naked on the bed waiting for me."

She grabs my hand and drags me down the walkway. A laugh escapes over her impatience to get me alone and naked. We reach the golf carts designated to return us to the hotel in no time at all. Skylar really is on a mission.

The golf cart leaves the venue and ventures towards the hotel. It felt weird leaving the others to deal with the fans and not being there. I can count on one hand the number of times I've skipped out on the meet and greets, but I was beyond thankfully Lucan encouraged me to go. The last thing I wanted was to paste on a fake smile and entertain people. All I wanted was a few stoles moments with my girl.

I take her hand in mine and go to kiss her, but a bump causes us to knock our heads together instead. When I try to sneak in another kiss a different bump strikes. Seems the universe is trying to tell me making out with my girlfriend on the back of a gold cart is a no go. Well universe I plan on doing that and more once we return to our room.

Finally, the bumpy ride ends and we are able to get off. We walk hand in hand into the lobby. When we enter screaming can be heard coming from the front desk. My eyes zone in on the commotion to discover Erin and her friends standing with their luggage. Erin is screaming at the poor person working behind the desk. I'm sure they were not expecting to be getting screamed at when they woke up this morning. The lady is on the phone ignoring Erin and focusing on her phone call. I wouldn't be surprised if the police made an appearance.

My hypothesis is proven correct when not one, but two cop cars appear at the front entrance and four officers walk into the lobby. By this time the lady at the front desk is off the phone and watching the officers' approach with relief in her eyes.

They walk directly the front desk not paying any attention to us. The officers and the lady exchange a few words. Then the officers escort the women from the hotel. Good riddance! They had no business being here anyways. Skylar and I burst out laughing at the whole situation.

Of course, the exit can't go smooth. Erin notices me standing back watching and laughing. She directs her attention to Skylar. "You bitch," she screeches breaking away from the officers hold and storming towards our direction. I ready myself to jump in front of Skylar to protect her. Luckily the officer is able to resume his hold on her and they continue on their way out of the building.

Once they have the girls detained outside along with all their crap two of the officers' positions themselves in front of the entrance prohibiting any of them from reentering. Since the show was over Skylar and I continue on our way to our room laying and mocking them the entire way.

Once we enter our room I head directly to the shower. I pause for a moment to glance back and see if I would be able to convince Skylar to join me, but by the stiffness of her back I can tell my request would be denied. So instead of wasting time trying to convince her I enter the bathroom and close the door.

I take the fastest shower I have ever taken in my entire like. The need to be wrapped around Skylar influenced my actions. We only had so much time before the Lucan would make good on his promise to drag us from the room. Plus, the light in Skylar's eyes told me she was excited for this party she had planned for us.

Once I'm satisfied, I won't cause her to go running for the hills from my after-concert stink I shut the water offer. I do a quick dry and wrap the towel around me before I exit.

The sight the greats me had my simi hard erection turning into a full blow erection. I run my eyes over the goddess in my bed. "You listened," I say coarsely fighting to prevent myself from tripping over my own words. All my blood rushes down south not leaving much for my brain. She nods her head licking her lips. "Like I said we need to be quick," my reminder is more for myself then her. If I had my wish, we wouldn't leave this room any time soon.

I join her on the bed and remove the toy from between her legs setting it on the night stand. She lets out a little sigh of happiness. "We shall have to try this again someday," I tell her kissing her lips. "Watching you come while sitting there is something I will always remember."

A faint blush warms her cheeks. She wraps her arms and leg around me pulling me in closer to her tempting body. "You have kept me waiting and wanting all day. Enough talking." She commands me huskily.

Not at all wanting to keep my lady waiting I slide inside of her with one stroke. We both moan and the sensation of becoming one. I set a fast tempo remember time is of the essence. This coupling is more about dimming the need not satisfying the hunger. Only enough to get us through the party. Not long we are both reaching the end and coming together in a heated frenzy. I trail kisses all over her chest and whisper words of love. She slumps against the bed telling me without words I've done well.

I jump from the bed and hold my hand out to here. "Time to go," I inform her. We can play later and take our time," I promise her wiggling my eyebrow so there would be no room for miscommunication over my request.

"Depends on how tired we both are after this," she challenges me while putting on her clothes. My eyes trail over her naked body and I'm sadden watching all her glorious curves be covered by clothing.

"I take it back," I groan seeing her in a bikini for the first time. "I don't want to see you on the beach in a bikini." Other men's eyes will zone in on her and all I can prevent is them getting close to her. I can't stop them from looking at her.

The wench dashes past me to grab her ID and sneak towards the door. Laughter follows in her wake. "Too late now. Just remember all od this was your idea."

My idea? Crap. She must be referring to our conversation on the beach they other day. Me and my big mouth. "Since when do you listen to me," I grumble shutting the door behind me and trailing behind Skylar.

We make our way down stairs and I can hear the party getting started, but before we can exit the hotel a guard asks Skylar to show he ID. How can they not clearly see she is with me? I don't understand why they keep going after Skylar. Calmly she reminds me they are checking everyone's' and how this check is for mine and the bands safety.

We are more then capable of taking care of ourselves I grumble under my breath and I must have been quite enough because Skyla makes no comment. Don't get me wrong I'm all for safety, but I was getting tired of this.

Needing a drink, I drag Skylar directly to the bar and hand her a pina colada. She leans back against the bar and eyes the party happening around us. I can't believe she was able to accomplish all of this in the short amount of time she had. She really is amazing and I'm so lucky to be able to call her mine.

Mason and Tray race up to us both of sporting swimming trucks and a smile. All the women follow them with their eyes while they join us.

"Sky," Mason shouts. "Aubree told us you planned all of this for us."

She shrugs her shoulders and glances in my direction. "Truthfully all of this was Dimitri's idea." They stare at her confused by her words because laity I've been anti-parties. "The other day when we were walking back to the hotel from spending the day at the park, he mentioned wanting to spend some time at the beach before we had to leave," she adds. "So, I decided why not have a small party. Game, food, music and drinks. Nothing to crazy."

"But to plan all of this in the short amount of time," Tray tell her in appreciation, "that's really something. None of Aubree's other assistants ever did anything like this."

"Well... I'm not her assistant," she reminds him then adds with a sneer, "plus Madison is her assistant."

"Useless that one is," Tray add with a bite to his voice. Him and Mason fist bump behind his back.

"Enough," Skylar exclaims drawing the conversation away from Madison. "Go enjoy the day." An evil glint appears in her eyes. "In fact, let's get a game of sand volleyball going."

Tray and Mason take of sprinting building teams for the game. This should be interesting. Can't say the last time I played volleyball let alone sand volleyball. If I remember correctly Skylar and her friends in collage use to play all the time.

Skylar and I head over to the court waiting on whoever is playing to join us. Mason and Tray mange to convince Lucan and Ryder to play and surprisingly Aubree. I did not think she would be up for something like this. Frank even agrees to join in the fun which makes me happy he deserves to have fun. A few of the crew decide to join in and pretty soon we have a decent amount of people wanting to play.

Somehow, I end up as one of the captions along with Tray. The lucky devil wins the coin toss and is able to pick his first victim, but my team will get the ball first. How I wish you could kill someone by glaring at them because I would have happily done so to Tray when I hear him call Skylar's name. He sends me a wink inflaming the fire in my blood, but I keep my cool for once. I didn't want to cause a fight to break out after Skylar had put a ton of effort into making this party possible.

I select Mason to my team sending Tray a smirk. The two of them are inseparable. If I didn't know better, I would almost think they had a thing going on. Tray and I go back and forth making our selections till there were no one left.

I end up with Aubree, Mason and Lucan and Tray claims Skylar, Ryder and Frank. The rest of the crew is divided between us. This should be for a good game. My team members pull me into a huddle where they start to devise a plan to win. They were not a fan of my plan to try and knock out their top players.

We break and fall into position around our half of the court. I take my position in the back row because I was going to serve first. One of my team members toss me the ball and I toss the ball in the air, but before I can send it sailing over the net Skylar removes her cover and tosses it to the side. Now she is only standing in her shorts and bikini top. My mouth suddenly goes dry at the sight of her and I catch the other males giving her the once over.

Dimitri you can't get mad when others glance her way. She is beautiful and others are surely going to notice. I continue to repeat those sentences in my head in the hopes I will be able to prevent myself from causing a blood bath on the beach.

My eyes travel over her to rest on hers and she smiles at me with wide eyes. Which I don't believe her innocent act for one second. She is up to something and I will figure out whatever it is. I shake out my arms and shoulders trying to refocus on the task at hand. The only way I will be able to focus is if I don't look at Skylar so I keep my eyes off her and send the ball sailing over the net.

The games get underway and the score it pretty neck and neck. I can already feel bruises forming on my arms from hitting the ball so much. Probably should let me teammates play more often than I am, but they suck. Currently Tray's team is in the lead, but not for long we are only down by two points.

Skylar is about to take her turn serving time to give her a taste of her own medicine. Nonchalantly I pull off my shirt to scratch my abs remembering how my she loves to run her hands over them. When I catch her watching me, I send her a wink. Take that baby. Checkmate!

Seems I'll be eating my words because Skylar places the ball in the sand and then wiggles out of her shorts. Her eyes never waiver from mine and I can feel a tent forming in my shorts. The minx is going to get it later once I can finally get her alone. She tosses them next to her cover and faces me with a faint smile. Next, she turns offering me a great view of her ass which my eyes greedily drink in, but unhappily I'm not the only one enjoying the show.

She continues the torture by closing her eyes and bringing her hands into the air to crack her neck. Lastly, she ties her hair into a messy bun and all I can think about is trailing my lips up her neck. Some of the guys yell out their pleasure over the show and I clench my fists. Before she heads back to the ball, she offers me a small smile.

She turns around to bend down to pick up the ball and I have to fight back a groan. Aubree glances at me and rolls her eyes. She eyes the tent in my short with a raised brow and I respond by shrugging my shoulder. Not sure what she expects me to do about my problem. Not my fault my girlfriend is sexy as hell.

I start to pace back and forth running my hands through my hair trying to bring myself back under control. Not working. All my thoughts point to different ways I can have my way with her in the bedroom. I'm trying really hard not think about all the other males eyeing my female. She blows me a kiss then serves the ball. Skylar one Dimitri zero.

She sends the ball towards me, but I was too busy watching the way her boobs jiggled when she served, I missed. My teammates snap at me for missing the ball.

"I knew picking Skyla would be the best decision," Tray yells out the me dusting pretend dust from his shoulders. He may win this game, but I'm still walking off the court as a winner because she's mine. I still flip him off for taking my girlfriend away from me for the game.

Someone on my team tosses the ball back towards Skylar and she stands there for a moment tossing the ball back and forth between her hands while she thinks.

"Hey Ryder," she calls out. What is she up to now? Ryder turns his head towards her to see what she wanted. She sends him a wink. "You look like you're very warm."

He stares at her for a second trying to puzzle together what she is trying to imply. Even I can pick up what she is trying to get him to do. Finally, the light bulb brightens above his head and I fight back the urge to pick fun at him. "Know what Skylar you're right. I'm feeling a little over heated" Ryder removes his shirt and tosses the clothing to the side. His actions distract Aubree. Great. She's going to send the ball to Aubree and I'm too far away to do anything.

Sure, enough she sends the fall flying towards Aubree who is of courses distracted by a bow shirtless Ryder. Such a cheat. Aubree realizes to late the ball is headed directly to her and she manages to hit the ball out of bounds. Another point for Tray's team.

Tray's team celebrates their victory by cheering and jumping around. The only won because Skylar didn't fight fair. If she had been on my team, we could have won. Tray was smart selecting her, but I will never tell him that. There would be no living with him then and we still have a great deal of tour to go before we are done.

I sneak onto their side of the court and hold out my hand towards Skylar. "Good game," I tell her. She breaks away from Ryder and Tray's hug to shake my hand, but I have other plans. The second her hands make contact with mine I grip her and pull her close into my chest and add, "for cheating that is."

Then I throw her over my shoulder before she can deny my claims and race towards the water. I continue running into the water with her still over my shoulder till we are both submerged in the water. She comes up choking on water.

Skylar shoves me back yelling, "jerk! Ass! Not nice!" I never claimed to be nice and continue to show her how not nice I can be by splashing her. She narrows her eyes at me before diving under the water.

At first, I laugh at her then grow worried over what she is going to do under the water so I protect my family jewels. She ends up coming up behind me and attempts to push me under by my shoulders, but fails. Instead, she falls backwards into the water while I remain above water. Laughter escapes over her attempting to get me under the water and she resurfaces with a smirk.

She swims up behind me and I a wait for her next failed attempt. Skylar latches onto me like a spider monkey and I hold both of us above the water. Then she proceeds to trail kisses down my neck and over my shoulders. My once calmed erection spring to life. I place my hand over where hers are linked over my abs.

"Skylar," I say darkly warning her. "If you don't want something to happen then you need to stop."

Skylar glances around the water taking in the surrounding area. Her eyes darken when he realizes how far we are from everyone else. So, she continues to kiss, lick and nibble on my neck causing my erection to grow even in the cool water. The minx reaches down to check on how her teasing is affecting me and fondle me through my swimming shorts. I tighten my hand over hers so I can spin her around to face me. Perfectly aligning her core with the part of my body begging to enter her.

She peeks at me as though I'm a monster about to devour her and maybe I am. "I warned you," I remind her before I slip a finger inside of her womanhood. Her tight walls grip around me and she rest her face into my shoulder, but not before I caught her reddening cheeks. "Fuck," I groan. "you are so tight baby. I need more then my finger inside of you."

She whimpers against my neck and that is the only encouragement I need to continue. I free myself from my swimming trucks and positions her legs around me granting me better access to my goal. She wraps her arms around my neck and I enter her when one thrust. We freeze bobbing in the water with me buried deep inside of her.

I position my face into her neck wanting to get as close to her as I can. "I don't even care if I come. I just love being connected to you like this." Her inner muscles clamp down on me when I finish speaking.

"Me too," she rasps. "I love you."

I kiss the side of her neck, "love you too baby. Forever and always."

We stayed like that for a while lost in our own little word. Occasionally I would thrust in and out of her enjoying the sensations, but nothing more. This was about building our connection not our ca release.

"Dimitri," Lucan yells from the shore grabbing my attention. "We were going to get a game of bags going you in."

I glace down at Skylar while she pulls her head from my shoulder. Sounds like fun to join the guys, but I'm content where I am. Skylar encourages me to go join the guys and play. Slowly I pull out of her not wanting to hurt her and I almost stay in the water when I hear her whimper.

"Give me a second," I yell back because my dick is still standing at attention, "I'll be right there."

"What's wrong," Skylar asks me softly.

I glance down at my shrinking erection trying to think about anything but her or I will be right back at square one. "It's one thins to have them wonder about what we were up to, but a whole another to give them some evidence."

Once I have my raging hardon under control and feel as though I won't draw any more unnecessary attention we swim back to the shore. As soon as we step onto the beach one of the hotel workers hand us a towel and we quickly dry off. I give Skylar a kiss then job over to where the guys are waiting for me, but I still watch Skylar out of the corner of my eyes and am happy when she slips her shorts back on.

Lucan and I end up on a team together versus Tray and Mason. Ryder decides to play referee because of how completive we can become. We all agree whatever he says go.

Worse decision ever putting Ryder in charge and I've made some pretty bad decisions in my day, but this one takes the cake. He was having more fun fucking with us they following the actual rules of the game. What should have been a quickish game turned into an hour long to do. The only reason we were able to end it was because Aubree took pity on us and dragged Ryder away. She claimed she need to discuss something band related, but by the knowing glace Lucan I shared they were going to do more than talking.

I'm just glad they were back to talking because when those two are on the outs with each other our lives become more difficulty because Aubree turns into queen bitch. At least with Skylar here she has tamed herself a bit, probably doesn't want to scare Skylar away and have to deal with my depressed ass. Whatever the reason I was thankful for it and so were the guys.

We were able to end the game quickly once Aubree dragged him away by his ear. Lucan and I came out on top. Mason and Tray were too drunk to be able to aim properly. Lucan and I may or may not have fucked with them by moving the board around when they weren't paying attention. We justified our actions because Tray cheated at the volleyball game and sadly Mason was just collateral damage in our drive for revenge.

More than one occasion I lost sight of Skylar in the crowd, but I wasn't worried because the guys were keeping an eye on her and Aubree. I lost count of the number of drinks I consumed, but wasn't feeling overly drunk. The plan was not to get shit faced.

At one point while nursing my beer and speaking with Frank and Lucan I caught Skylar's eyes with mine. Her eyes were crinkled in worry and instantly I was at alert something was wrong. I scan her immediate surrounding area and found nothing that would alarm me, but her expression was still guarded. Skylar leaves her seat and comes to stand next to me.

Once I can reach her, I wrap my arms around her needing to feel her close to me. "Hey baby. Everything okay?" She curls into me and hangs her head slightly down.

"Yeah. Can I talk to you for a minute?" I glare at Aubree over Skylar's head and she raises her eyebrow as though to say what did I do? I shake my head. If she did anything to upset Skylar family or not Aubree will get an earful.

"Of course," I tell calmly even though I'm anything but. In my experiences when girls say they need to talk the talk never turns out well. Did Madison somehow get to her without me knowing? Did someone say something to her?

I bid Frank and Lucan goodbye. When we turn to leave, we link our fingers together and she leads me to a less populated area. We end up on one of the benches that was wrapping around a fire pit.

She sits facing me with her legs over my lap locking me in place and my heart jumps into my throat the at the sight of her sad eyes. I contemplate running away before she breaks my heart, but she already took my possible actions into account because she already locked me down the best she could.

"So tomorrow," she asks. Immediately by brain runs off in the direction she isn't going to be joining us on the road. She has changed her mind and is going to be heading back to Chicago. Being with a rocker was too much for her and she is cutting ties now. Out of nowhere tears lurk behind my eyes causing me to blink my eyes rapidly to hold them at bay.

"What about tomorrow," I choke out through my dry throat.

She bites her lip and studies be for a moment. I hold my breath waiting for her to speak. "When we hit the road tomorrow, I'm going to ride Aubree's bus." Relief washes over me and air rushes into my lungs. But I'm taken aback over the fact she will not be joining me on the bus tomorrow. The whole point of this was for us to spend time together and she is already ditching me.

"Why," I ask tightening my hands on her legs wishing this would keep her glued to my side.

Skylar glances down at her hands, "I need to talk to her."

"About," I press needing to know what thoughts were running around her hand and if any of them included her leaving me.

Her eyes flutter back and forth while she is in deep thought. "Remember when she asked me to come up with a creative way to bring up my past. I nod my head remembering the conversation, but by her hesitancy I know this is not the only thing she wants to speak with Aubree about. "After speaking with Tray and seeing you with Mike the idea hit me. What if we start a mentor program for troubled kids? The program can link the kids to a famous rocker or really any musician and then they could mentor the kids. Granted tons of details need to be ironed out."

She becomes lost in her own mind and I can see the wheels turning. This idea of hers is extremely important to her and has struck a chord with me. Out of my brothers I probably had the easiest life, but the others not so much. Skylar stares at me with shimmering eyes and I watch a tear escape from her eyes which he quickly wipes away.

"Baby why are you crying," I ask lowering my voice wiping away the waterfall of tears running down her face.

"You hate my idea," she sobs. Where in the word did, she come up with that conclusion. I haven't even said anything about her plan.

"Sorry I was thinking," I tell her hoping my words will put an end to her tears. "I love the idea and I would love to be apart of it. So, I'm guessing tomorrow you want sometime to discuss it with Aubree." She nods her head and thankfully the tears have stopped. Then a dark thought comes to me if Skylar is riding Aubree's bus she will also be on the same bus as Madison. I do not see they two of them being on the same bus ending well. "But won't Madison be there?" I remind her. "Aubree could always come to our bus. Of course, I would have to run it past the guys," I add already thinking how I could convince them to let her on. I would rather have both of them on our bus then the fallout of Skylar and Aubree on the same bus. Plus, this way I would still be with Skylar.

"As much as I would love that the guys are already allowing me on the bus. No need to push the matter and Aubree kicked Madison off the bus for the day." Dammit she's road blocking me. "So, it would just be the two of us." I sit on the bench pouting not wanting to spend the day away from her. "I promise the minute we are done I'll have Aubree let the drivers know and I will rejoin you on your bus."

She better or I will find out and I will punish her for making me waiting longer. The thought of punishing her has my dick lengthening behind my swimming trunks. Thankfully her legs are blocking the lower half of my body. I nod my head even though now a part of me wants her to forget to let the drivers know so I can play out a fantasy of mine.

"Okay," I say caving to her wishes. "The guys were griping about being afraid I will be too distracted to work on new music so we can use the time for that." Plus, the more work we get done the less I will need to do later and the more time I can spend with Skylar. Guess having her on Aubree's bus is a win win. At least she is still going to on tour with us.

The darkening sky reminds me the sun is starting to set so I get to my feet knocking her legs off from across me and offer her my hand. "Want to go watch the sunset?" She nods in agreement and takes my offered hand.

We walk hand in hand back towards the beach and I sit down while guiding her so she ends up between my legs with her back resting against my chest. Nothing better then having her in my arms. Both of us sit there relaxing in the moment not saying a word, but then my bandmates join us.

We fall into an easy conversation reflecting on the events of the last few days and enjoying our stole moment to relax. When we are on the road, we don't get many moments like these so when we do each of us drink them in.

Once the sun has fully set the hotel staff lights the fire pits and we mosey our way on over to sit around them. The air gets a little bit of a coolness so I stop to pull my discarded shirt over my head and Skylar does the same with her cover up.

As we are sitting down Tray makes a discover and loudly shares his excitement. "No way! S'mores," he screams bouncing in his seat.

Mason plops down next to him. "Did you say s'mores?"

"I could go for a s'more," Lucan adds standing and reaching for the bag Tray is hording. Every time Lucan is about to make contact with the bag Tray would pull it from his grasp. The more Tray evaded Lucan the anger Lucan became. Watching them was better than a show.

"I haven't had a s'more in ages," Ryder says eyes the bag Tray is trying to keep to himself.

Skylar and I join the party laughing over their behavior. I catch Mason make a sneak attack, but Tray still manages to keep his hold on the sought-out bag. I kiss Skylar's neck. "Do you know how amazing you are?"

Her eyes take on a dreamy gaze. "No, but I like hearing you say it."

A smile splits across my face when pure happiness blossoms within me. The guys would give me hell for how sappy I've become. The drive to tell her of all she has done in a short time for us influences my impromptu speech.

"Everyone was tip toeing around everyone. We were getting into fights over the stupidest stuff. Some of us were depressed and the others patience was running short. Aubree was ripping her hair out."

I shrug my shoulders. "Over all I was fearing for Steel Wolf. And now," I admit pointing to the guys, "days after you being here, we are back to how we use to be. Are we hundred percent? No. But we are going to be okay."

Her faces color continues to turn red and redder with each word I speak. She has no reason to be embarrassed. Everything I told her was the truth.

Lucan and Mason finally mange to wrestle the bag away from Tray. I thought for sure they would have given up a long time ago or gotten Aubree involved. Guess not. While Tray sat there grumbling and pouting, they passed out the goodies from the bag. I made sure Sky and I got enough to make two. After all she was the one to put this entire night together and since I am the boyfriend, I deserved two.

Sky begged me to make her marshmallows claiming she always over burned them. Mason got a little to zealous with his and managed to drop the marshmallow in the flame. When Tray was distracted, Mason grabbed his s'more and shoved the entire thing in his mouth. Then we got to watch Tray chase Mason around the fire pit till Skylar sacrificed one of her to appease Tray. Personally, I would have kept watching him chase Mason.

Then the two of them got into a sword fight with the roasting sticks till one of them managed to poke Lucan in the back. After that Aubree stepped in and confiscated all of the sticks. For the rest of the night Mason and Tray created a game out of seeing who could get the stick away from Aubree. I kept waiting for her to poke them, but she never did.

Throughout the night Ryder would slow move closer to closer. When Tray noticed what he was doing he said something, but Ryder claimed he was only trying to get the sticks back to be able to defend Lucan. After that he stopped trying to get closer to Aubree and a sadness flashed in her eyes.

Lucan was lost in his own thoughts. Every now and again he would check his phone with a raised brow. Not sure what was happening on his phone, but whatever it was we kept losing his attention.

I sat back enjoy the night with my misfit family, but more importantly with Skylar. She managed to tuck herself against my side. I love how easily she was able to fit in with my family. The only other female to ever fit in was Aubree and in a way, she was forced upon us. We didn't always get along with her. Hell, we still all buttheads.

People begin to turn in and Aubree eventually joins after threatening us what would happen if we didn't stay out of trouble. She also took the sticks with her much to Tray and Mason's disappointment. Now only the band and Skylar are left sitting around the fire. Skylar snuggles into my side and I watch as her eyes drupe close.

"All kidding aside Dimitri. You did will with Skylar." Tray declares making me puff out my chest with pride. "She's been with us for less than a week and I can't imagine her not being here."

"She not only wiggled her way into your heart all those years ago, but also ours." Ryder inputs, which surprises me because at time he's told me to let her go.

I brush some hair out of her face loving how freely I can touch her. "She really is something." Remembering what happened earlier I add, "Madison left Aubree fucked earlier and Sky stepped in without a second thought."

"And did a way better job than Madison has ever done," Lucan recounts. "In fact, I don't remember a concert ever running so smooth before." He looks on her with pride.

"I've been trying to plant the seed of her taking over for Madison. It would be a win win. Aubree would get a great assistant which means our lives would be better." I tell the guys stroking my fingers up and down Skylar's arm.

"Not to mention your girlfriend would always be with you." Mason interjects. He's not wrong. There still is a lot of summer left, but I can already feel time slipping away from us. The thought of her leaving me at the end of the summer has my heart stuttering. I've grown to use to her being here I don't know how I'm going to tell her goodbye.

"We also wouldn't have to say goodbye," Tray says in a gruff voice. We all add our agreement. Seems I'm not the only one who doesn't want to say goodbye. "I just found my best girl," he pauses sending me a wink then adds, "friend." I roll my eyes at him not rising to the bait.

"Yeah, what did you guys talk about?" I ask needing to put an end to my curiosity. "I've never seen you leave a dressing room when you were like that so calmly. Skylar wouldn't tell me a thing. She kept saying it was your choice to share or not," I inform him.

"She just gained major points with me. I thought for sure you would be the first person she ran and told." Tray says with a mischievous twinkle in his eyes. He props his feet up on the edge of the fire pit and leans back farther into his chair.

"Another reason she needs to replace Madison," Ryder inputs. "If we go to her with something it will stay there. Remember that assistant a few tours back," he inquires crossing his arms.

"You mean the one who kept selling everything to the tabloid?" Mason interjects.

"Yep, that's the one." Ryder says.

I start to chuckle remembering what we did to get back at her, "then we started to feed her all those bullshit stories and she was made to look like a fool. Frank had to escort her from the bus."

"Come to think of it I don't think Aubree had ever had an assistant stay for the entire tour." Lucan reminds the guys tapping a finger on his lips. "And it's not like we are all the hard to work with. I think she just keeps hiring the wrong people."

"What type of people can we expect her to hire when the job doesn't pay all that much?" Ryder jumps in defending Aubree. "Maybe we should figure out a way to up the paycheck and she will be able to hire someone with higher caliber," he sneers.

"Also, Aubree isn't the easiest person to work with." Lucan reminds him trying to find peace. "We can't officially rule out that she isn't the problem. There is only about a month left of the tour after that we can talk to Aubree." Lucan states planning our next steps.

I run my fingers through my hair in frustration. Glancing down at Skylar I say, "I better get sleeping beauty into an actual bed. Did I ever tell you guys thank you for letting me bring her on to the bus? And for all the support."

"No need to thank us repeatedly." Ryder informs me waving a hand in the air.

"I disagree he should be saying thank you every day," Tray teases. Then he yells, "ouch! What the fuck was that for Mason?" Everyone yells at him to be quite and not wake Skylar. I'll strangle any of them for waking her.

"Just glad to have you back man," Lucan adds. "We were all getting worried about you for a while there. You were slipping more and more down that dark path."

I kiss her forehead. "She keeps me sane," I tell them honestly. Maybe it's the alcohol infusing me, but I don't mind them hearing the sappy shit rolling around in my head. "Always has. I'm so pissed at myself for all the lost time between us. I went searching for exactly what I have in my arms. But I was young and dumb." My head drops in disgust at myself. "I almost lost her," I say softly remembering the heartbreak I felt when she told me. "She got married, but didn't tell me till after she filed for a divorce."

"She shared how much of an ass he was." Tray asserts outraged. "She didn't go into a ton of details, but he did a number on her mental health. Fucking emotional abuse."

"To this day she still won't give me a name," I state not able to hide the frustration from my voice. "I'd love to be able to pay him a visit."

"You're not the only one brother." Tray reassures me. "You would have all of us there with you. She's family now." Tray says sounding too calm. "And we protect family."

"I'll drink to that," Mason says. We all raise our glasses in agreement and take a drink.

"Too the first one of us to fall and find their forever." Lucan adds. "Thank God she can fit in with our broken asses. May the rest of us be as lucky." Lucan toasts. We all chime in our agreement.

I check the time on my phone and find we are well into the early morning hours. Skylar also shivers against me. Time for us to go to bed. I stand with her in my arms no reason to wake her when I can carry her, "as much as I'm enjoying this I'm going to go enjoy cuddling with Sky." I pause for a moment then a memory from earlier arises. "That reminds me Sky shared with me earlier she is going to ride the bus with Aubree tomorrow. So, we will be able to work on some new music."

The guys call out their goodbyes and I carry my precious bundle into the hotel room. I lay her on the bed and remove her clothes. Once I'm done, I watch her snuggle into her pillow. I remove my clothes and join her in the bed. I gather her in my arms and she snuggles back into my chest. My eyes close and I fall into a deep sleep.

My wonderful dream of Skylar and me on a deserted island is interrupted when the phone in the room wakes me up. Wonder how much trouble I would get in if I throw the annoying piece of equipment at the wall and went back to sleep? Fuck Aubree and her wake up calls.

I pick up the phone exchange a few words with the front desk because apparently Aubree went one step above and got an actual person to talk to us. She must have been really worried we weren't going to wake up after last night.

Groaning to myself I hang the phone up and roll over to wake Skylar "Baby," I say gently shaking her. The only response I get is a groan from her and she snuggles more into the bed. To think she got more sleep than I did. "Time to wake up," I try again. "We still need to play and I would recommend getting a shower in before we leave," I remind her. "The shower on the bus isn't the greatest and we won't be staying at a hotel for a while."

She stretches her arms above her head causing the sheet to presses against her naked chest and my nether regions to spring into action. "Where are we going anyways," she mumbles into her pillow. At least she is talking and hopefully waking up. I wasn't kidding when I said the shower on the bus isn't the greatest.

"We have a show tomorrow in Boston then we have to leave right after to make it to the next show in Jersey City, which is the next night." Back-to-back shows were always the worse. Trying to go to sleep after the high of a concert is always difficult then couple it with a second show, nightmare.

"Then it's straight to Virginia Beach and we have a little bit of time off there," I go on to explain. In the past we use to be go all the time. One show after another, but a grueling schedule gets old really fast. We have learned in order for us to be our best we need mini breaks. Also, another reason we tend to spilt up tours. Well and we've learned this a time limit on how long we can be together before world war breaks out. "Like I said baby you're going to want to take a shower we won't be in a hotel till Virginia Beach," I press her once more hoping thoughts of a shower will get her out of bed.

"How long till we leave," she grumbles.

Checking the clock, I say, "we have a few hours, but they are going to go by quick. Plus, we should grab a bite to eat. There is a small kitchen on the bus, but we try to stop when we can."

"Dimitri the tour hasn't even really started and I'm already counting down till it's over," she whines staring up at the ceiling.

I know you pain baby and I've been doing this a lot longer than you have. "We only have a few weeks left and it will go by fast," I tell her hoping my words will make her feel better. "We have a few days off at Virginia Beach and Nashville to look forward to. I'm sure I'm forgetting some other places. We get a list of dates in the beginning, but I always miss place mine."

"Of course, you do. One would think in this day and age that would all be assessable on your phones," she comments rolling out of bed and ambling to the bathroom.

I follow close behind in the hopes she will let me join her. "Aubree keeps talking about all the different things she wants to do, but can never find the time. She is stretched way to thin."

Maybe Aubree should think about making everything electronic. I'm sure there has to be an app out there we could purchase she could use. Would make her life easier. Granted be a little bit of work to find the right one for us to use she would save time in the long run. Plus, we would no longer have the excuse we didn't know if everything was on our phones.

I send her a quick text before I forgot about our idea knowing she would have been up for hours by now. My assumption was correct because not to long after I hit send, she responds back with my idea sounds good she will just need some time to make it happen.

Skylar turns the water on and once the water reaches the temperature, she wants she steps in with me right on her heels. "No," she says and I freeze.

"No. What do you mean no," I ask in shock.

"I don't believe I switched out of English." She lets out a sigh before continuing and I know I've won. "You can join me, but keep your hands to yourself. If this is the last shower, I will be able to enjoy for a while I want to do so in peace. I don't want to spend it fighting off hands."

"Skylar you can still take a shower." I tell her. "It's just a little tight in there that's all and I recommend that you shouldn't take one while we are moving since you won't be use the bus." Shut up Dimitri before she decides kicking you out again. "I'd hate for you to get hurt."

I ignore her ridiculous rules and wrap my arms around her. Since this will be the last time, we will be able to shower again for a while I plan on making the most of it. Not to mention we won't have time for a round on the bed. I place a few strategic kisses and she melts against me. Game on.

Skylar exits the bathroom hobbling a little and I smile proud of myself. Our shower ate up an hour of out time, but was more then worth the loss. We both throw on some comfortable clothes. She's going to be on a bus talking shop with Aubree all day and we were going to be working on some new music.

Under Skylar's watchful eyes we pack up all of our belongings and stack everything at the door. She double and triple checks we weren't leaving anything behind to the point I want to shove a sock in her mouth. I don't need another Aubree harping on me.

A knock sounds at the door finally, but before I open the door I check and see hotel staff waiting on the other side. Once the door is open, they swoop in and lode up all of our stuff to whisk it away to the bus. Skylar once again grabs her backpack before one of the staff does.

My stomach grumbles reminding me breakfast still needs to happen. "Ready to head down for some breakfast," I ask watching the last of things leave the room.

Her stomach also lets out a loud grumble. Seems our stomachs are on the same wave length. "I could eat," she says with a smile. I kiss the top of her head while laughing and guide her down the hall to the elevator.

Skylar becomes lost in thought on the ride down and by the slight blush gracing her cheeks I can tell she's thinking about something dirty. All I know is she better be thinking about me and not some other male. The doors open and I reach for her hand connecting her to me. I was going to soak in as much time with her before we got on separate busses. I get I was being over dramatic we were only going to be separated for a few hours, but over the years we have spent more than enough time apart. Also, the guys were looking forward to a few hours to crank out some new music for the album. The more work we got done of the tour for it the less we would have to do after the tour.

Aubree is at the front desk getting us all checked out, but by the way she was speaking something was not going her way. I quickly shuffle myself and Skylar away from the line of fire. A pissed off Aubree this early in the morning with no food in my system was not something I was prepared to deal with.

Further in I find the guys sitting around a table with bakery and coffee from Starbucks. Skylar snags a cup and takes a deep breath of the brew. She really loves her coffee.

"Skylar," Tray shouts way to chipper for the morning. "sit next to me." He pats the seat next time. Skylar glances at me waiting to see what I would do. Have I really gotten that territorial with her and now she feels the urge to ask my permission where to sit? I nod my head and she take the seat.

"Morning Tray," she says grabbing a bakery.

"Morning my bestest bestest best girlfriend," Tray says with merriment.

I roll my eyes. Still not a fan of the nickname he selected for her. "You really need to come up with a better name to call her." I tell him from across the table. When his eyes inform, he will do nothing of the such I add, "don't want the press to think she's dating the both of us." Maybe now he will consider changing the nickname because his action could look ill upon Skylar.

Tray nods his head and I have yet another win today. "As much as I enjoy the evil glares, I get from you whenever I call her that you are correct." Tray shift his attention back to Skylar. "But a little birdy told us that you are riding the bus with Aubree today and not us." He wipes away imaginary tears.

"Why Skylar," Mason adds faking a sob. They really were laying this all on thick. "Don't you like us anymore?"

"So, you're the reason I'm riding with some of the crew," Madison sneers sneaking up on our group. Great here we go again. Way to early for this shit.

"And a good morning to you too sunshine," Lucan says with distain. None of us can stand her. "So glad to see you have recovered." All of us can tell he is lying even Madison.

Mason and Tray sit back and drink their coffees attempting to hide their laughter. Though I don't see why who cares.

"Luckily Skylar jumped in yesterday," Ryder defends Skylar raising his coffee in her direction. I love how all the guys are so quick to jump to her defense.

"That's my girl," I gush like a teenage girl over her favorite star. "Brilliant! Willing to help!" Everything you are not Madison and to be spiteful I add, "and of course gorgeous." I send Skylar a wink and an adorable blush forms on her face. My dick twitches at the sight and I remind myself this is not the time of place.

"I'm so sorry I wasn't feeling well yesterday," Madison says haughtily. Then she rolls her eyes. "People get sick."

"Of course, people get sick," Lucan snaps shocking us all because usual he's the one to keep his cool. But soften his tone and says, "we are the road it's bound to happen." Madison aims a gloating smile towards Ryder. I wait to see what more Lucan is about to add because he would never defend Madison. "But," and there it is I fight back a gleeful smile. "When that same person is seen sneaking into a part appearing perfectly fine..." I could kiss Lucan for his observation skills. He has her and she knows it.

"I... I..." she stammers glancing at all of us for help, but no one steps to the plate. Once she realizes she's not getting the attention she wants she storms away like a child. Why the hell did I ever kiss her?

"Enjoy riding with the crew," Tray yells adding salt to the wounds. Her back slightly stiffens, but she doesn't turn around.

"Yeah, I heard they like to have farting and burping contests," Mason adds snickering.

As soon as she turns the corner, we all burst out laughing. Maybe we are part of the reason Aubree can't keep an assistant. But that one is evil and conniving. The faster she is off out payroll that happier I will be.

Aubree joins the group with a raised brow. "I just say Madison storming away. Do I even want to know?" She rests her hands on the table and leans on her arms.

Tray places his arms on the back of Skylar's chair and for once I don't feel jealous over his gesture. "Madison made the mistake of trying to tell off Skylar in front of us."

"She needs to know that Skyla is one of us and we won't tolerate her negative behavior towards Sky." Ryder adds.

Skylar begins to cry and I don't mean little tears these are big fat tears. She buries her face in her hands and my heart breaks.

"What did I do? What did I do?" Tray asks over and over moving closer to her.

"I don't know." Mason tells him then turns his eyes on me begging for help. "Dimitri?" I don't even know what to with tears that come out of nowhere. I've never done well with tears.

"What the fuck Ry you made her cry?" Lucan scolds hitting Ryder upside the head.

I kneel in front of her and gently take her hands in mine. "Baby," I say soothingly. "It's okay." I wipe away her tears hoping my touch will calm her. Then out of no where she starts to laugh. What the fuck? I rock back on my heels unsure what my next steps should be.

"I think we broke her," Mason says poking her in the side and I tend to agree. One minute she's bawling her eyes out and the next she's about to be rolling on the floor laughing. I will never understand the female psyche.

"Dimitri, I think this one is defective," Tray says in a serious tone then changes to a lighter one. "Hey it's only been a few days. Aren't warranties good for thirty days or something?" Did he really just say that. He's going to end up putting her back into tears. "You should be able to return her and get a new one."

Skylar's head pops up and her eyes narrow. She stands and pushes him out his chair and he fall to the ground laughing while she stands above him glaring.

"I still stand by," Tray pauses for a moment glances around and clears his throat. "I mean sit by what I said. Return her ass and her the nicer model."

I pull her in my arms before she can lunge herself at Tray forcing us to delay our departure because he ends up in the hospital. "Nope." I say hoping to earn brownie points and she remembers I defended her. "I like that she has no problem putting your smartass in place." I adjust my attention to her. "They only kid because they worry." The guys all grumble my statement is false, but I know otherwise.

Skylar's small voice puts an end to their grumbling. "I know. Sorry," she says softer. "I didn't mean to fall apart like that. It just amazes me how close you guys are. I've heard stories how some groups can't stand each other and the friendship is all for show. But with Steel Wolf it's all real and now I get to be a part of it all."

Not only does she understand our weird dynamic she accepts us for who we are. "We are more than just a group we are family," I explain with a smile. "Sure, we pick on each other, but no one else better try or they will deal with all of us." My bandmates throw in their agreements. "Like you said you're a part of it so that now includes you." After my disclosure I kiss her not caring the guys are watching. They are going to have to get use to us touching and kissing. Especially since we will be sharing a bus. Doesn't mean they don't voice their displeasure over my actions.

Aubree's voice cuts through putting an end to their complaining and me kissing Skylar. "Almost forgot the main reason I came over here. We need to head out to the front the busses will be her soon." She glances at her watch. "By now they should be here."

We all gather the leftovers and head to the front of the hotel. Aubree asks Ryder to stay back for a moment so I slip my hand in Skylar's and continue on our path.

The buses were parked out front waiting for us to get on so they could leave and head to the next city. Skylar and I stop on the sidewalk. I wasn't ready to tell her goodbye yet and now we were down to the seconds.

Skylar turns to me and wraps her arms around me. "See you in a few?" Sooner then that if I have my way. You'll be on my bus well before lunch time.

I kiss her instead of saying what I was really thinking. "You know you could just forget about the walk with Aubree and come on my bus." I tell her trying one more time to convince her to come on out bus instead.

She sighs, "you are acting like you are never going to see me again." Was I being ridiculous? Been a long time since I've been in an actual relationship and hook ups don't count, but then again been a long time since I had one of those. She pokes me in the nose pulling me from my thoughts. "We have spent years apart. You can deal with a few hours."

The fact we spent years apart is the exact reason I don't want to spend any more time separated. We have already met the necessary quota. Even my pouting doesn't have an effect on her. "Plus, you guys are going to be working on some new music," she reminds me. "Time will fly and you won't even miss me." Not likely. "And I'll just be on the other bus not a different state."

"I know," I sigh into her neck. Deep down I could see I was acting like a big baby, but I wasn't able to stop myself. "And I know I'm being a big baby. But I feel like I just got you. I want you with me."

"I am with you."

"You know what I mean," I grumble. She kisses me putting an end to my complaining.

"Dimitri tell her later and let's go," Lucan yells from the steps of the bus. I flip him the bird from behind my back and continue to kiss Skylar.

"Dude stop acting like a clingy girl," Tray says adding his two-sense forcing me to flip the bird for the second time.

Before I can do anything, else Ryder comes stomping out of the hotel and grabs me by the shoulders to drag me on the bus. By the fire in his eyes something more happened then just me lollygagging.

"I love you," she calls waving at me.

"Love you too. I'll miss you," I tell while being shoved onto the bus. The last I see if her is her standing at the curb laughing at me.

Ryder drops me in the kitchen and storms into the bathroom giving me an opportunity to make a break for it. Sadly, Lucan was on to my actions and was standing in front of the door blocking my escape route. I narrow my eyes at him, but decide to change tactics. I give him the puppy dog eyes.

"Not going to work on me bro. Go sit your ass down so we can get to work," Lucan tells me.

I turn to head back to the kitchen, but turn back around when I notice he isn't following me. "Aren't you coming?"

He shakes his head and crosses his arms in front of himself. "Not till the bus is on the road and you can no longer try to escape."

I spin in a huff and return to the kitchen. Tray and Mason are already seated with our music book and materials on the table. Two guitars and a base were pulled out along with Ryder's traveling keyboard. Mason had his trusty drum sticks in hand and Tray was on the lap top we use.

Over the years we found a fantastic program to help with our music writing. We still kept paper copies of everything, none of us fully trusting technology. Tray is more paranoid than the rest of us. He removed the WIFI capability from the computer and the blue tooth as well. All we could do with this computer was use the music program. If we needed something from the internet, we had to either download the file to our phone or one of our lap times. Then from they connect the device to the computer and transfer the file.

He was worried about someone hacking into the laptop and stealing out music. Since none of us gave a shit, we let him do what he wanted. Tray even has a safe he uses to lock up all of our music writing gear and the safe has something that prevents any electronics from breaking in. Whatever makes him happy.

The bus pulls way and Lucan joins us in the kitchen. "Where's Ryder," he asks picking up his guitar.

"Bathroom," Tray answers without looking up from the laptop.

While Lucan is tuning his guitar, I sneakily pull out my phone and send Skylar a text.

I'm adding a new rule to our list.

What's that?

No more ridding different busses. And don't even try to change my mind. If you need some space, you can hang out in our room and I'll chill in the hang out space.

You do realize we have been on the busses for less than ten minutes. Right?

Don't care. You. Are. Not. Changing. My. Mind. I have spoken!

Yes, master anything else master. *rolls eyes*

Well since you've asked Master could go for a blow job. *runs and hides*

*chases down with rolled up newspaper*

Why newspaper?

Ever hear the saying all men are dogs?

Apparently, I was not as sneaky and I thought I was because Tray snatches the phone from my hands.

"Dimitri! I've been trying to get your fucking attention for the past few minutes." He glances at the phone and see the conversation I was having with Skylar. "Are you fucking kidding me? We just left. You can go a few hours without talking to her."

I roll my eyes and try to grab my phone. Mason holds me back while Lucan sits back watching and laughing.

"Dude you can talk to her in a while. We need to get more done with the album before the tour is over." Mason scolds me.

Tray begins to text her a message and tells me to fuck off when I demand to know what he was texting her.

Hey Skylar your bestest best friend here.

Hi Tray. Stole Dimitri's phone from him I see.

Sorry we had to he wouldn't put the damn thing down and we need him to play guitar. I'm locking it up in my bunk. Here's my number text my phone if you need us or when you're ready to join the cool kids. 555-7521

Tray jumps up from the table and heads to the back of the bus. "Tray where the fuck are you going with my phone?" I holler.

"My bunk. And yes, I'm locking it up. You can have your phone back once Skylar is back on the bus." He tells me.

"But I won't need my phone when she's on the bus," I whine taking my guitar from Lucan realizing I've lost this battle.

"Exactly," he tells me heading back. He pauses at the bathroom to bang on the door. "Ryder let's go. If Dimitri can't be on his phone, you can't be hiding in the bathroom. Put your big boy pants on and let's go. Since when did I become the adult." Tray mutters to himself.

"Did we enter into some weird twilight zone episode?" Lucan asks. "Tray is acting like an adult for once. Never knew you had the capability buddy," he says patting Tray on the back.

"Fuck you Lucan. I was just tired of watching Dimitri text my bestest best friend." He turns his gaze on me. "Who I now have a phone number for. So, I can text her whenever I want and we can shit talk about you."

"And with that we have exited the twilight zone," Lucan says shaking his head. He stares up at the roof of the bus. "Why? Why me? What did I ever do to deserve being thrown in with this group?"

Mason throws his arm over Lucan. "You know you love us." Then Mason and Tray kiss each of Lucan's cheeks. Lucan's face turns red and I fear he will pass out if he doesn't calm himself down.

Tray and Mason scramble towards the back bedroom. "Don't you dare fuck up any of Skyla's stuff," I yell while watching Lucan give chance. I heard some noise coming from the back room, but not enough to warrant me having to go investigate. I continue to strum random notes on my guitar while I wait for my bandmates to decide they are ready to focus.

Ryder finally leaves the bathroom and snatches his keyboard to place on the table in front of him. A loud bang comes from the back room. Ryder raises a brow. "Do I even want to know?"

I shake my head. "Just Tray being Tray and Mason being Mason. So now Lucan is beating the shit out of both of them."

Ryder nods his heads. "Sound about right." He reaches for our music book and starts to flip through the pages. "We should probably get started without them."

"Agreed, they could be awhile." I glance over at the page Ryder stopped on and we got to work.

Not too much longer Lucan, Tray and Mason join us. Tray and Mason stick their tongues out at Lucan's back and I roll my eyes waiting for round two, but luckily Lucan never saw them. Instead, he picks up his guitar and jumps in with us.

We have a predictive jam session and mange to polish the four songs we had written previously. They were now as ready as the could be for the recording studio. We also we able to get a few more started. Some kinks would need to be worked out, but all of us were drained. When fatigue sets in we put our things away because we all know never write music when tired. You never create anything worthwhile.

So now we were sitting and playing video games to pass the time. I was beyond ready for Skylar to be back with me. Tray still wouldn't return my phone to me claiming we were having guy time.

Tray's phone starts to ring and he answers. "Aubree you better not be calling to tell me Skylar is as miserable at Dimitri and we need to pull over. Because if you do, I'm going to ignore you. We are having guy time. The love birds will be fine."

He listens to Aubree all I can hear is her frantic tone. Something is wrong. I stand from my seat and hoover about Tray. "Give me th4e fucking phone Tray." Tray's face turns white and he hands me the phone without argument. "Aubree what is going on."

"Dimitri," Aubree says in relief. "I don't know. I found her on the floor curled in a ball crying. She took a phone call and when I heard her sobbing, I went to check on her. You need to get on my bus and now."

"I'll be right there," I tell her hanging up my phone. My girl was in pain and needed me was all I was thinking about.

I approach our drive and tell him to tell the other bus he was pulling over and they need to do the same. He went to argue with me how we were on highway and he couldn't. I told him he either pulls over onto the shoulder or he will be out of a job. Not one of my finer moments, but my baby needed me.

He pulls over to the shoulder and I'm off the bus before he even came to a compete stop with Tray close on my heals. We enter the other bus and Aubree jumps out of our way. I was on a mission. The door flings open harder than I had meant for it too. Skylar was on the floor bawling her eyes out. I stand in the door way looking down at her when she looks up at me with such anguish. Whoever hurt her will pay.    

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

494K 17.7K 30
(Mature content) (Highest ranks listed) (Editing slowly) A simple last night out with my girls before I move to America. Drinks are flowing, hips mov...
228 0 20
Lynn Randle is as wild as they come. There is no rule that she's not willing to break, or boundary that she's not willing to cross. But underneath th...
12K 958 57
Mason 🎸 My life's in shambles. Okay, that's a little dramatic considering that my band broke up. But I don't know what to do with my future, my care...
438K 28.6K 40
Logan and his bandmates had just finished with their concert and were on their way to the next location when they were in a horrible accident. Logan'...