The Bloom Titan (1/2)

Supreme_Noeva tarafından

The waves crash onto the golden sand, leaving foam on the shore as it pulls back. It is a special day, as a g... Daha Fazla

CH.1: The Adori Manor
CH.2: Devastated and Alone
CH.3: Bad Dreams
CH.4: Goodbye Home
CH.5: On the Run
CH.6: More Friends and Foes
CH.7: The Final Tests
CH.8: The Night of The Ceremony
CH.9: All Hell has Returned
CH.10: Promise
CH.11: The Forgotten
CH.12: Roses
CH.13: Strange Power
CH.14: Humanity's Last Hope
CH.15: Relief for Trost.
CH.16: Trial to Determine Life or Death
CH.17: The Special Operations Squad.
CH.18: An Expedition Outside The Walls
CH.19: Ghost on our Trail
CH.20: The Female Titan
CH.21: A Pain Filled Cry
CH.22: Failure or Success?
CH.23: Counter Attack
CH.24: Plan B
CH.25: Fire Against Fire
CH.26: Danger Within Wall Rose
CH.27: More Like Us
CH.28: Cold hands
CH.29: Traitors in our Midst
CH.30: The Repeat
CH.31: Bloom
CH.32: Rare Encounter
CH.33: New-found Power
CH.35: New Grounds
CH.36:Escape
CH.37: Body Double Mission
CH.38: Distant Memory
CH.39: Distant Memory (Pt.2)
CH.40: Mission Failed
CH.41: The Cave of Crystal
CH.42: Ritual
CH.43: A Massive Problem
CH.44: Against a Giant
CH.45: Action
CH.46: Kenny Ackerman
CH.47: Queen Historia
CH.48: Answers
CH.49: Arielle Harper and Dr. Jeager
CH.50: Understanding
CH.51: The Night Before Hell
CH.52: The Lands We Once Called Home
CH.53: The Return of the Traitors
CH.54: Nobility
CH.55: Grace
CH.56: Tranquillity
CH.57: Elegance
CH.58: Numbness
CH:59: Discovery of the Unknown
CH.60: Outside the Walls
CH.61: Malice
CH.62: The Restorationists
CH.63: Blessings and Paradise.
CH.64: The Angel of Destruction
CH.65: The Curse of Ymir
CH.66: An Extra Traitor
CH:67: The Funeral for the Fallen Heroes
CH.68: February 8th, 851
CH.69: Dream

CH.34: Sweet Failure

228 11 5
Supreme_Noeva tarafından

I lay on my bed, staring at the ceiling. Deep in thought about everything that had happened lately.

Betrayal. Death. Choices. Losing friends. New power.

All of it is a horrible topic to think about, but if I push it to the side for a long time it'll just build up inside me until I burst out in tears. I think, thinking about and accepting it is the easy way of going about things. It does cause small bits of frustration to come out of nowhere but I can easily deal with that with training or taking a short walk.

I groan and roll over onto my stomach. "Why'd you have to leave me Ymir." I sigh. Ymir was one of the only people that understand what I think and one of the only people I can vent to. Historia told me why she went and I understood completely because Ymir wouldn't leave us here to rot. She must've realised something and left it to us to find out why she left.

There was a knock at my door. "Come in!" I yell, sitting up on my bed. The door opens and Armin walks in. "Oh, hello Armin. What do you need?" I ask. He smiles nervously.

"I was wondering if you wanted to come to the mess hall later. Everyone else is coming round so I wanted to see if you'd like to come over aswell." He twidles his thumbs.

I laugh. "Sure, I'll come round. I need something to do anyways." He smiles and stops fidgeting.

"Okay, I'll see you then." He turns round and leaves the room, closing the door behind him. I sigh again and fall onto my back. For some reason, certain words circulate my mind. The words Reiner said to me.

'When we take you home with us, I don't want to get into any trouble with the Tybers.'

'It's a very special Titan, one of the strongest. It's name is the 'Bloom Titan'. A hybrid between two other Titans.'

Why did he say those things if there was a chance we managed to escape? Did he want us to escape? No, Reiner is too self-righteous, he'd do anything to win, even if it meant death.

I groan and sit back up to get ready for later. I was still in my uniform from early morning training so I'd need to change into normal clothing.

I stand up and walk over to my dresser. I open the top drawer and pick out a long, white dress. I then grab a belt and a mauve cardigen.

After I put the dress on I slipped the belt round my waist and chucked the cardigen over my shoulders in walked into my bathroom and started brushing my teeth.

After I brushed my teeth I moved onto my hair that was in a lazy ponytail. I took the pin out and let my hair fall. It was longer than when I last cut it earlier this month. It was going past my shoulders. "Tch, my hairs getting long again. I need to cut it."

I reach for one of the shelves and grab the scissors. I start cutting away at the strands of my hair that where a few inches above my shoulder. It was uneven and wirey. I let out an exagerated sigh and put the scissors back. Maybe Levi could do my hair since he used to do Isabels.

I walk out my bathroom then out my bedroom door, closing it behind me. The Captains office wasn't far from my room due to safety regulations rovolving round my powers. I reached the door labeled, 'Captain/Lance Corporal Levi' and knocked.

"State your name and business!" He yells.

"It's Ezlyn sir." I say.

I hear footsteps then the door clicks open, revealing the Captain. He looked at me with disgust.
"What the hell did you do to your hair?" He scoffs. "Come in."

He steps back letting me in the room. It was imaculate. Not a single thing out of place.

I stop just before his desk and he walks round it, sitting in the chair on the other side. "Why are you here, Ezlyn?" He asks me with a plain expression.

"Uhm, I was wondering if you could fix my hair. Because... you used to do Isabels. So I thought you'd be the right person to go to for this problem." I look at the ground, staring at my feet the whole time I spoke. "So, can you? Please?" I look up at him and he has a smug grin on his face.

"I was waiting for you to ask that." He stands up and walks over to me with a chair in hand. He sits the chair down next to me. "Sit down. I'll be back in a second." With that he walks through a door on the side of the office and I sit down on the chair he got for me. I start fiddling with the ends of my dress as I waited for Levi to come back through from that room.

The door opens back up and Levi comes back in the room with a basin and a small box. He wore an apron aswell making him look funny. I laugh a bit. "Levi, why are you wearing an apron?" I ask, placing my hand in front of my mouth to stop myself from laughing any more.

He sits the stuff on the desk then turns to look at me. "I don't want hair all over me do I? Also, I'm washing your hair for you aswell, so I don't want to get wet." He deadpans. I stay silent. He opens the box and takes out a wooden comb. He turns back to me. "Stand up." I do as he says and stand up from the chair.

He takes the chair and sits it in front of the desk facing me. "You can come sit now." He says, patting the seat. I walk over to te chair and sit back down on it. He starts running his fingers through my hair. "You have similar hair to myself. Soft and silky but difficult to keep it that way." He runs the comb through my hair and starts making a parting at the top. I hear water and then he goes back to running the comb through my hair. My head was starting to become cold so I guess he was damping my hair.

He brushes my baby hairs over my eyes and water was dripping onto my nose. I hear the scissors that were right next to my ear meaning he was cutting my hair already. I sat there and closed my eyes, relaxing in the seat.

---------------------------------------------------
I open my eyes and I was lying down on a couch. I sit up abruptly, scanning the room I was in. I was still in Levi's office. He was sat behind his desk doing paper-work. He looks up at me. "Nice nap?" He asks, sounding irratated.

I didn't know how to reply. "Uhm, I'm sorry I fell asleep." I stand up. "Thanks for doing my hair for me though. I really appreciate it." I thank him.

"Your welcome. You should go get supper now before potato girl steals it." He smiles softly.

I gasp and start running for the door. I hear him laugh as I run out the door and close it behind me.

I sprint along the corridor towards the mess hall for my supper. I couldn't believe I slept that long. I must've been tired because I hardly slept the night before because of my thoughts on everything.

I reached the large oak doors and ran through them. The hall was busy with Scouts getting their supper. I saw my usual table with Eren, Armin, Mikasa, Sasha, Connie and Jean sitting at it. But there was no sign of Historia what-so-ever. I walk down the steps and over to the serving table. I grabbed a wooden tray that had buttered bread and a bowl of lentil soup and headed over to my table.

I sat down between Armin and Sasha and sat the tray in front of me.
"Good evening Everyone." I say.

"Good evening Ezlyn." Armin beams. I start taking tiny bits of my bread and dip some in the soup.

"Ah, I hate soup." Jean groans. Sasha gasps.

"So you don't like food?!" She shouts, slamming a fist on the table.

"No, idiot. Soup is just annoying because we have it so often." He retorts.

"Well suit yourself. I like soup all the time. Especially if theres meat in it." Sasha starts drooling. "Oh, meat. Mmm, tasty."

"Sasha, get a room." Connie sighs.

I finish my bread and start drinking the soup. I swallow the warm liquid and it flows down my throat, leaving a warm, tingly sensation behind. "Oh, Armin. What is it you need us for?" I ask, sitting my spoon back in the bowl.

"Ah, I remember. I was wondering if we could do something together... all of us. Something fun. Because lately all of us have been stressed about chores, training and other things like that." He says shyly.

"But what is this something, Armin?" Eren asked. Armin blushes intensely.

"Can we do something music related?" He stammers. Everyone gasps and starts agreeing while I sit there and sink in my sorrow. I've never played anything music related apart from a piano when I was eleven.

"We can do something for the other Scouts! Like a mini performance." Jean elaborates.

Armin turns to me. "What about you, Ezlyn? Are you capable?" He asks me. I bury my face in my hands masking my embarrassed expression. My face was boiling hot.

"Uhm, I don't know how to play music." I mutter.

"Huh? Say that again." Eren says, cupping his ear.

"I don't know how to play musical instruments." I say in a flustered voice.

It was silent. You could hear a pin drop.

"Then... Why don't you sing?" Jean suggested. I remove my hands from my face.

"I-I can't sing. I sound like a cat being mauled by a dog." I deadpan. Jean laughs.

"Yes you can. You used to hum and whistle all the time when you were in a good mood. So you probably can sing." He says.

"I agree with him." Eren says, then huffs. "For once."

"Why don't you give it a shot right now." Sasha smiles cheekily.

"No."

"Uh, Ezlyn. Didn't you tell me you played piano?" Mikasa says, tilting her head to the side.

Crap. The secrets out.

"This HQ doesn't have a piano." I lie. There was one in the library.

"Yes there is! In the library." Armin laughs. I mentally scowl and groan to myself. 'Why me?'

---------------------------------------------

I was dragged to the library by Jean who had a limp. I kicked his shin really hard making it hard for him to walk. He pushed me down on the seat behind the piano keys.

"Show us now." Jean ordered. I sigh and place my hand's on the keys and place my foot on the right pedal.

"Major or Minor?" I ask before playing.

"The hell does that mean-"

"Minor." Armin interrupts Connie. I start playing a simple sad tune. I didn't have a name for it yet but I played it anyway as it was the first one I mastered. (A/N: Imagine the song Arcade on piano.)

I started humming along with the notes. I felt lost in it. I was drowning in the melody. And before I knew it I was singing words that went along with it.
"Carry me, carry me, carry me home... I've spent all of the love I've saved. You were always a losing game. Small, country girl lost in a big fore---st. Got addicted to a losing game." I hit the last note and took a deep breath. "So how was-"

"Amazing." Armin said, looking dumbfounded. Connie and Sasha stood with their mouths wide open. Mikasa was smiling. And Jean and Eren were staring at me wide eyed.

"Liar, you can so sing." Jean chuckles.

I went bright red and crossed my arms over my chest. "So what if I can sing. I didn't want to sing at the time, but I seemed to be enjoying playing a bit too much."

"Who's the song for?" Sasha wiggles her eyebrows.

"No-"

"Is it for Jean?" Connie wiggles his eyebrows aswell.

"No it's-"

"Jean~ Someone likes you!" Sasha teases.

"No I-"

"Ezlyn has a crush. Ezlyn has a crush." Connie and Sasha sing in unison while dancing round in circles.

My head becomes fuzzy as they continue. Why are they doing this? It's just a song. I don't like anyone. I haven't got time for that sort of stuff anyways. My blood starts boiling.

"Shut up!" I snap. They stop and stare at me with fear. "Just stop it, both of you." I growl in a low tone. I stand up from my seat and go to leave the room. Someone grabs my wrist and without looking to see who it was I grab their wrist in my hand and crush it in my hand. The person screams out in agony. I look at the person clearly and it's Armin. I gasp and quickly let go. He falls to his knees, holding onto his wrist. Crystal tears form in his eyes and start snaking their way down his face.

A shaky hand goes up to my mouth. "I-I'm so sorry. I didn't mean-" Erens glare is enough to cut me off. His eyes were full of fury and betrayal.

"Leave." He hisses.

"But-"

"Now!" He thunders.

"No!" I scream back at him. He jumps backwards. "I will apologise and help my friend." He stands there and continues to glare at me. I bend down to where Armin was. He had calmed down a bit but I could tell he was in alot of pain still. He looks at me. "I'm very sorry. I don't know what came over me. Even if it wasn't you that grabbed me I shouldn't of reacted in that way."

"It's alright-"

"No it's not. You forgive to easily. Now I'm going to take you to the nurse." I interrupt him. I stand up and slid my hands under his arms. I hoist him up and i slither my hand into his. Before I left the room I turn to Connie and Sasha. "I'm sorry for that random outburst. I've just been stressed lately but that's no excuse to hurt those close to me."

"No it's alright. We shouldn't have wound you up in the first place." Connie sighs.

"I forgot how scary you could be, Ezlyn. So, I am really sorry! Just don't interfere with my food!" Sasha pleas, falling to her hands and knees as if begging for her life to be spared.

I smile softly and turn back to Armin. "Let's go." I say. Armin forces a nod and we walk down to corridor to Calistros Office.

I reached the door labeled, 'Nurse/Private Aldine' and knocked lightly. The door clicked open, showing a tall, slender woman.
"Good Evening Ezlyn. What brings you here?" Calistro asks. She looks from me to Armin to me again.

"I accidently hurt him, and he seems to be in severe pain." I explain. She looks at me knowingly.

"Have you been stressed?" She inquires. I nod slightly. "Oh dear. What's your name Cadet?"

Armin looks up at her. "Armin Arlert, ma'am."

"What did she hurt?"

Armin looks at me with uncertainty but I beckon him to go on. "She crushed my wrist and it is quite swollen." He says shyly.

Calistro gives me a glare. She then turns back to Armin. "Come in then so I can inspect it. Just to make sure there aren't any fractures." She says the last bit with annoyance as if aiming at me.

Armin nods and looks back at me as he goes in. "I'll see you soon." He smiles nervously. Before Calistro closed the door she bent down and looked me in the eyes.

"Don't do that again. Otherwise, they'll find out about your secret." She hisses. I gulp.

"Yes, ma'am." I stutter.

She smiles fakely. "Right, I'll take good care of your 'friend' for now. You run along back to your room. Curfew is soon." With that she closes the door with a slam. I sigh and run my hands through my now short hair.

"What's this 'secret'?" A voice out of nowhere asks. I jump and let out a small shreik of fright. Jean was stood there with his hands on his hips and his head tilted to the side.

"H-Huh?" I ask, feeling a bead of sweat form on my brow.

"She mentioned a 'secret'. What's that about?" He inquires, quirking his eyebrow.

Shit. "Uhm, secret? Yes... she mentioned a secret." I trail off, remembering what the 'secret' is.

"So?" He says; trying to get me to elabortate.

"It's called a secret for a reason, Horseface." I slur.

"I know why-"

"Shut up." I say, placing a hand over his mouth. He opens his mouth and bites my hand. "Jean, what are you doing?" I chuckle. He continues to bite along my hand. I pull it away.

"Horsey is mad. He bite you." He says, crossing his arms and furrowing his eyebrows.

"Well, bad horsey." I laugh. He charges towards me and starts tickling me. "AH, stop!" I giggle.

"No, horsey mad." Jean says in a fake mad tone.

He continues to tickle me and I'm in hysteric's. My knees were weak and I fell to the ground. Still rolling about and laughing with tears pricking the corners of my eyes. I heard footsteps but ignored it. I continued to laugh like a maniac. Jean stopped tickling me and I heard grunting.
I open my eyes and sit up. Jean was being dragged away by Levi.

"Get up off the floor, it's disgusting. Come to my office." He growls. I quickly stand up and follow Levi.

We got to his office and Levi unlocked the door and ushered us in. "Sit." Levi says, patting the back of a chair. He then walks round his desk and sits in the chair behind it. I take one of the seats in front of him while Jean takes the other.

Levi leans back on his seat and crosses his leg over the other and places his arm over the back of the chair. "So, explain why you were making a scene in the corridor during curfew?"

Oh no, it's curfew already. I chuckle nervously. "Uhm, I-"

"It was my fault sir. I was teasing her." Jean interrupts me.

"Oh? Covering for her, are you?" Levi asks in an amused tone.

"N-No sir. I assure you that it was me tickling her." Jean continues. Levi chuckles, scaring Jean a bit.

"Well then. Just to make sure it doesn't happen again, both of you will be carrying everyones luggage to the new base." He says.

"Huh? What do you mean sir?" I ask.

He stands up. "You'll find out tomorrow morning. Now go to bed!"

------------------------
I lay in my bed. Staring at the ceiling for no particular reason. I was thinking about what happened earlier. How I snapped at Sasha and Connie. How I hurt Armin's wrist and feelings.

What came over me? I wish I could tell someone else other than Calistro about my secret. Maybe I could tell Levi. No, it's too risky. Especially because of my Titan abilitys. They'd see me as a dangerous monster although they know me well...

_________________-----------------------------------------___________________
A/N: Hello my dear reader, it's been a while since I put something on the end of a chapter. I just wanted to thank you for 200+ views and 32 votes. I am very grateful for it as this is my first official book. The other books I made was me getting a sip of being an author and I liked it. So again, thank you for your support. -Supreme_Noeva

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

17.4K 394 27
You are still as stiff as a board, trying to slowly take bites while Levi sips his tea with his free hand. You're shocked he would be so bold in fron...
998K 28K 86
Suns had always been known to be the brightest light, but anyone whose ever met one particular girl would know her smile conquered all. She loved and...
969K 24K 69
CONTAINS SPOILERS Also contains mature themes, coarse language, sexual themes, etc. Tears stream down his cheeks, but he doesn't cry. His eyes grow...
53.4K 1.1K 24
Your life had started long ago, living as a titan for over 500 years, watching the creation of the walls as the terrible, blood thirsty monsters tore...