Sang's reserve (COMPLETE)

By Islahugo

The Lee's are moving, again! It's fractured the close relationship between Kota and Jess. Which is damaged ev... More

Author's note
Moving!
Family?
3rd person POV
A new daughter?
3rd person POV
Suspicion
Lucky
3rd person POV
"Cupcake!" (part 1)
"Cupcake!" (part 2)
Paint and Monopoly
ADHD
Do you trust him?
Speechless!
3rd Person POV
Code breaker?
I love her? Don't I?
3rd Person POV
Dads?
Primo bacio!
No more green eyed monster!
Dinner with an uninvited guest...
"Trouble" (Part one)
"Trouble" (Part two)
"Baby?" (Part one)
Request for floor plans
3rd Person POV
Should have happened years ago!
Violet
"Baby"(Part two) and an explanation!
That smile...
What are they doing?
An answer to the first question!
Who knew?
Bang Bang, the Witch is back!
So that shot isn't so harmless...
What do I say?
#Twist!!!(Maybe you saw it coming? Or not?)
Someone to love!
The long sleeves explained!
A sort of practical present?... and something your waiting for(hopefully)
3rd Person POV
Straw tastes bad!
#fanfic for the win!
Someone's falling!
Gabe+Clothes+Luke+Jess+bets= Cross Trouble!
3rd Person POV
The things we do for the best spot on the sofa!
An almost bonus chapter...
3rd Person POV
Clean and shine!
Heartbreaking puppies.
Toooooooo cute :)
Five minutes, does it make a difference?
Uh oh, looks like secret time is up...
So the buzzing?
The first trauma
The other kind of torture...
Crying by your self?
Maybe you'll like him more?
Should I (we) stay or should I (we) go?

A little background...

1.5K 104 41
By Islahugo

 I hope you enjoy!! 

Tell me what you think of this persons POV, haven't done one of this person yet

ENJOY!!!

Dr Robert's POV:

I don't think North has fully come to terms with the fact that I'm going out with his Uncle. Luke, he took it straight in his stride, his first thought was literally if he could date our daughter. I think Erica may have been dropping hints to him for few years about us as well. She kind of figured out that we at least liked each other, long before we told anyone! Luke's one of the few I would say yes to, (the dating) one of the very few.

I couldn't help the hysterical laughter that Ben's reaction caused me to erupt into. Plus, his facial expression afterwards, as he told me off for supporting Luke in his quest after OUR daughter, was just priceless.

If Ben had his way Sang would not be allowed to date until she's well into her fifty's. As well as every person having to go through stringent tests to check everything from their uncle's criminal past, to what they had for lunch the day before. I did then point out that Ben does actually know all this information about Luke, considering he was Luke's uncle, the 'oh s**t' expression, as his argument failed, was great!

We weren't expecting Luke's call last week, when he said that him, and North, were coming to ours for Christmas, the reaction from the two of us was one of overwhelming confusion.

Why? We both asked instantly. We thought they would be staying with Sang. Not that we don't want to see them, we did, we do, but we also want to see our daughter, and she's not coming. It makes no sense, or it didn't until I mentioned that it made no sense to Ben, he looked at me sadly, like he thought I should already understand. Then I got it, she's scared, again, scared that they are going to leave her, like so many people have before.

I can't help thinking this is a good... and a bad thing, it means she trusts them, which is why she's so scared. I just hope nothing happens to any of them, I can't stand the thought that she might go back to the girl we found six years ago.

When the boys turn up, Ben looks slightly shocked, we haven't seen them since North was strapped to a hospital bed, and at that point Luke was still in a cast. But these boys, they are like totally different people, there're also closer, tighter as a unit, as brothers. They seem to move as one, more so even than long term Academy teams, wordlessly communicating, without even needed to meet each other's eyes.

Luke has a skunk; I assume Sprinkles, considering every photo we get of them incudes her somewhere. North's not got his constant companion with him, but that's probably because a black bear won't fit in a car, plus if anyone saw, I think there would be a riot. Which, while hilarious, could lead to some awkward questions, for several people and the possible revel of Sang's reserve.

Yet, despite the fact they are both obviously upset that they aren't at Sang's, they both look much better. So much... more healthy, more... comfortable in their skins. I have to smile as I mouth 'the Sang effect!' at Ben, who smirks before going to greet his nephews, by their 'new' battered range rover.

They can't exactly drive around in North's Jeep, considering they would have to steal it first, and it's far too noticeable. However; to make up for this, Sang expanded her range of vehicles, a few months ago, after she let North have free run, and removed his ankle cuff. She's organised that way, always has been, as long as we've known her anyway.

The first time I saw her, God... it was the first time I wanted to kill someone. Not her, obviously, but who ever had done number on the tiny young lady, found unconscious on the hospital step! The injuries were brutal. So brutal that several people working at the hospital that day, which bearing in mind it is an academy hospital, and we're far, far, too used to seeing injures of this kind, left the room, I know several of them even threw up.

The weirdest coincidence is that Sean was one of those, a few months into his internship, he left, never met her, after seeing how green he went (see what I did there?), it wasn't a good idea to having him in on the surgery, I think he might have actually thrown up in her open wounds otherwise.

There have been some horrible cases after her, but none quite so bad. Sean's even worked on some, I don't think he even remembers Sang as more that a mess of blood and tissue.

He never even found out her name he was on the case for such a short time. He mentioned it the other week actually, not long after meeting with my daughter, I found him reading through old reports. He didn't explicitly say what he was looking for, but he did ask me to remind him when he had started and went for the files a few months later. It's not like he would find them. They disappeared a few days after she came in. I now have copies, but had to retake the x-rays, they still aren't kept at the hospital, Sang has them under lock and key at hers.

She was so bad that over seven years later she still has occasional twinges of pain, not that she would even tell you that she does. I doubt that she's told Luke, Jess and North about her time before living with me and Ben. I think she thinks they will reject her if she tries to open up anymore. She hardly told us. I only know it was bad and that's mostly from the fact I have her x-rays. That first time I couldn't keep her. I tried. But before I could formally lodge a complaint of abuse she vanished, then without the x-rays there was no evidence. While everyone could swear that there had been the, shy, terrified of everyone, girl they couldn't tell you exactly would she looked like. Even I couldn't, all I had was a bruised face with a mass of blonde hair spilling across a pillow.

Over a year later I found a girl in a similar state on my doorstep, this time conscious. Signed, you helped me before, I need you to help me again, please don't take me back to a hospital, no drugs, please! then stumbled through my door as I opened it and collapsed. It took me about five minutes to work out who she was, as I worked on the worst of her injuries, I stabilised her, totally forgetting that I had a date with Ben that night and I was supposed to pick him up.

When I didn't show and I wasn't answering my phone, he raced over, expecting the worst. I still remember his scream when he saw all the blood just inside my door. He told me later that he thought someone had killed me, then when I came out of the kitchen, he apparently thought that I'd killed someone else. The thought is laughable now. Then he heard the groan, somehow, she had woken, despite her injuries, despite the blood loss. When she stumbled out of the kitchen, still covered in blood and saw Ben, she screamed. Or tried to, but even though I didn't know it, yet her voice box was long destroyed by some liquid forced down her throat. Ben leapt back in shock causing her to flinch in fear.

Ben managed to take a deep breath stopping himself from scaring her anymore with shouting, instead he looked at me in question, I told him I'd tell him later. It was a good job he already trusted me by that point, or we could have had some real issues. He instead turned and started to clean, the terrified blonde struggled from the corner between wall and floor, where she had collapsed, running out the door. I tried to follow, but Ben beat me to it, he was out of the door in a moment.

When he came back, he was carrying the girl I now know as my daughter and a scruffy white dog trotted at his heals, a tiny true smile on her face, to this day I have no idea what was said, or what happened. I don't even know where the dog came from, but from that day she at least didn't run from us, we had that dog for over four years, he was already kind of old for what Sang said. While she didn't trust us enough to tell us what had happened for another year, in was only a few months before she told us she was a ghost. Less than day later, just as I was trying to get up the courage to ask him, Ben came and told me he was adopting her, with or without me, but he'd rather do it with me. I could stop laughing, when I finally told him why, he just rolled his eyes and sent me an exasperated smirk, looking more like Luke than ever in that moment.

He moved in with me that week, the boys having left and got their own houses the same year, even if he kept his own house. Within a month Sang was ours. I wouldn't change a thing, apart from her suffering in the first place!

"Phil?" Ben's asking me something, yet I have no idea what it is due to the fact, I was completely zoned out.

"Mmmm?" I manage, Luke's lips flash into a smile and I swear that North's also move slightly upwards, Sang really is a miracle worker, North? Smiling? Well almost...

"Doing your best impression of me I see!" the blond grins cheekily, him and my 'super supportive' boyfriend both laugh at my mock horrified expression as North rolls his eyes, looking more like the normal North.

"Not that we don't want you here but..." Ben glances at me, wondering what he should say, I take over as he flounders...

"Why are you here, we got the impression that you would spend Christmas with OUR daughter..." Ben smirks slightly at the emphasis, then the expression drops as we wait for their answers.

"She told us to come!" Luke mutters, looking like his about to cry, which he doesn't do, ever, or so he says, I have a feeling he might have cried when North didn't talk to him. But that was before my time, I'm getting off track again, "She..." Luke seems to be as lost for words as his Uncle was moments ago. "I don't get why!" me and Ben exchange looks, we know why, she's staring to trust them, it's scaring her, but do we tell them?

"Diga a eles?" (tell them?) Ben looks at me like I'm crazy, before sagging and nodding half-heartedly.

"Acho que é o melhor curso de ação, eles precisam entender!" (I think it's the best course of action, they need to understand!) he mutters. Luke narrows his eyes at us both.

"What do we need to understand, what do you need to tell us?" North still hasn't said a word, but his eyes narrow at us as we both remember that Luke speaks basic Portuguese. At our oh s**t expressions, Luke smirks again, "Do you really think we can live with Cupcake and not become fluent in multiple languages? She's taught me and Jess, Italian and she's currently teaching Jess French, North," he gestures with the arm not around the Skunk, "obviously knew Greek already and both of us knew the basics of Portuguese, so we both learnt that, plus I was trying to learn Greek because I was super annoyed with two of them, North and..." he pause glances at the tense North before continuing, "Silas, always chatting away and not having a clue what was going on! Which means she just helped me cement those lessons..." his starting to talk over himself, faster and faster, his ADHD kicking in as he gets excited.

"Luke!" North just says his name, but it's the hand squeezing the shoulder that brings him back into the room. The blond sends a grateful look at his brooding older brother, before turning back to us expectantly. I realise it's time to tell them, at least something...

"Come on inside!" I gesture at the door, when we're all in getting at least vaguely settled on various chairs across the room I continue, "You know she has trust issues..."

"Of course, we f*****g know, something f*****g horrible has to have happened to her..."

"North." Luke mutters quietly, "Let him talk, then ask questions and what would Sang say about the yelling!" I don't think I've ever seen Luke take an older brother roll, definitely not one that persuaded North to actually listen to him! From Ben's shocked look neither has he, and he used to live with the two of them! They both give me expectant looks again.

"So, the trust issues, I'm sure you can work out what happened and I'm not going into specifics, but her home life until she was around fifteen was... not good, to put it mildly..." the thought of the blood in the hospital room flicks across my mind again, " when we adopted her it took almost a year before she would even be in the same room as us and not watch our every move and she'd already know us for a good while by that time!" (the adoption took ages to go through) the two younger men, boys compared to us, exchange looks, I interpret it as them as ones of major confusion, "I'm guessing those looks are questioning why she decided to trust you so fast, but we don't know, we just don't know. But... we think that's why she told you to come to us for Christmas, she's scared you're going to leave her, like loads others have, so she's trying to keep you at arm's length, so that she doesn't get hurt!"

"And we left her!" North bursts out, "We f*****g left her!" he stands and disappears out of the room, I surprised that he doesn't punch a wall on the way out, but I think Sang's somehow got him out of that...

"You couldn't know..." Ben starts to say to Luke.

"Yes...yes we could have actually, it's so obvious she has trust issues, and yet we still left her, we didn't fight for her!" he shoots back, before my boyfriend can even finish his sentence. He stands as well pacing the room.

"She was telling you to go!" Luke's distraught eyes meet mine as Uncle says these words. He goes to say something else in return, but North shoves through the door, stopping him.

"Lucien, we have to go now! Jess just called, Raven just shot Sang when she was dropping her off as Violet, something about Kayli screaming and Jason, she says she needs extracting, then we need to go home!" he spits out as he barely pauses in the room, snatching the keys running out of the door, Luke with Sprinkles right on his heels. Apparently we wont be having them for Christmas...

he yells after the man with the temper building. Me and Ben exchange looks, both saying the same thing, Raven's dead! But I'm slightly confused as to why Jess can't just walk across the road and go through the forest, unless she can't get past the other boys for some reason...

We get to the door just in time to see the taillights of the Range Rover pulling out of the drive, at slightly faster than the recommended speed, it must be noted, even though Luke is the one driving. The head lights of another car appear from the same direction. The worry for Sang is probably why the two boys don't notice who it is, though it just as good luck that the one getting out the car don't see who was in the other car.

Gabriel is the first one out, with Corey right on his heels from the driver's side, they aren't a surprise, it's the fact that Marc and Raven exit the car behind them that surprises me. Especially as one of them is walking dead meat for hurting my daughter.

"Você quer pegar a arma ou devo?" (do you want to get the gun or should I) Ben hisses from beside me, Raven actually recoils slightly from our expressions, both directed at him.

"Stop f*****g talking about me!" Gabriel says, half—heartedly.

"Pegue a arma, vou tirar os bisturis da minha bolsa!" (Take the gun, I'll take the scalpels out of my bag!) I whisper out of the corner of my mouth.

"Done!" Ben sends another scowl in the Russian's direction, one that matches my own.

"What I do?" he asks us both. The other three are looking between us, seemingly wondering if they are going to have to defend the huge Russian... from the old men...the thought almost makes me laugh and drop the scowl... but he shot my daughter so, no luck!

I see understanding dawn on Gabriel's face a moment later as he realises that we know Raven shot out daughter.

"Umm, Raven... maybe back away a little!" he mutters as he does the same thing, the other three give him an odd look, then I practically see a light bulb go off above Corey's head, Sang did say she had expected him to figure it out already. He steps back as well, but more in shock I think than fear...

"NO way!" Corey almost yells, what exactly is his question as it could be many things right now?... 

Hope you liked this,

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

190K 91 1
BEING REWRITTEN When a crazy Tribrid with anger issues and a threatening secret falls In love with a Supernatural Huntress with badass arrow skills a...
9K 813 24
Remember the awful shower scene with Sang? That scene is now reimagined with Sang not being human and drawing her true mates to her in order to resc...
7.9K 722 28
In this book you'll just find cute moments of Sang and her guys from my version of the story. Read my full length story first before delving into th...
302K 19.7K 56
British Bird After being removed from her parents care at the age of six, Sang experienced foster care after foster care until she ended up with the...