BNH: Angel with red eyes

By Jasmine_The_Fox

When class 1-A get's a new classmate (after Minoru caused too many girls to complain about him) the class dis... More

Transfer
His scent
The lying alpha
Shopping trip!
Meeting
Playing... why?
Some good friends
Omega nest
Heat and claimed
News to tell
Almost there
Meetings and surprises
There move
Her students
No more lies about our pack alpha
Enough is enough Lila!!
Gone too far
The time has come
Time to face the music
What is happening!?
Lost
Adrien's madness
Happy time is over
Wrath of the blogger
To dust
Last try
How they met
Taking her home
Don't mess with the pack omega
To pity or not to pity
Uncovered
Home again
Going further
Never goodbye
Surprise!
Off hinged!
Getting back to normal
Going home
Epilogue

From prime alpha to alpha

32 0 0
By Jasmine_The_Fox

A week had gone by since some of Jasmine's friends with her adoptive mother arrived, Katsuki was watching as Jasmine and Eri were reading a book together with Kota watching over them, Izuku was bonding with Marinette who was his mate making him happy for his childhood friend, Mina and Kyoka were bonding with Luka and Nino who were having fun with music... Leaving him with Kagami near him, he didn't really know what to say to the prime alpha, after what happened before... He worried she might attack him and order him to stay away from Jasmine and that wasn't something he could allow.

In fact he was a little nervous, Jasmine asked him to try and bond with Kagami... But he wasn't all that sure if it would work out in the end, he noticed that Jasmine was looking over to him with a smile... But he felt bad for not even trying to talking to the prime at all "Are you still upset about what happened when we arrived?" she then asked making Katsuki turn to look at her "I can tell that your worried that I might take her... But considering the fact that i'm claimed and she is my friend... I would only do so if you made her cry" she then said making him nod in understanding to her words.

"I am however worried about Max... And how you plan to reveal Jasmine" she said making him raise a brow before looking down, during the week here, he actually handed to there teacher the letter from Max, he promised to look into him and to relax for now... But he still wondered what he plans on doing about the letter and then... There was the truth behind Jasmine's story, Katsuki did want to reveal it, but right now she was pregnant with there three pups... It was for the best to wait until things were a little better and planned out for them just in case something happens all of a sudden connected to Adrien Agreste or Lila Rossi "Were still waiting to reveal the truth... But Aizawa is being quiet at the moment about the letter and as for revealing the truth about Jasmine... Were waiting until after she's further into the pregnancy before revealing anything" he explained making her nod.

If Katsuki was being honest... His parent's wanted him to reveal Jasmine, but with how soon she got pregnant how it hasn't been more then a month since Paris were told about Jasmine's "transfer" and the bullying she was put through that forced her to do so... It was just too much drama going on including the investigation that the school and every student was being put through, he then noticed that Jasmine was slowly standing up and waddling over to them... So he moved quickly to get to her side, Kagami joined them as she wondered what was going on "It's Max, he says that the investigation is getting serious... And he has things to say" she explained making Katsuki nod to her words.

"Give him our location so he can get here as soon as possible" he said making her nod and do as told, he did wonder what the guy looked like... But he was more focused on the fact that his inner alpha was growling at the idea of Max coming here, he actually didn't want him to come here but in the end they had to have him come here, but if it was the investigation related to what she went through... Then they had no choice but to have him over to hear about this in the end, he really hoped this guy wasn't going to cause them trouble... That was the last thing they needed right now, Jasmine explained that it might take a while before he arrives since he needed to talk to someone before coming... But not long after... He was here... With a girl.

He looked... Normal of course but he didn't like him for what he did to Jasmine in the end, his inner alpha was also in agreement to this as he growled towards the guy, Max didn't move at all, he simply stood where he was as Jasmine's pack and classmates yelled at him for being a traitor to her friendship, he simply stood in place and took there yelling and anger, Katsuki moved to be at his pregnant mates side as she looked a little worried about all of this... But he knew that after a while the class would calm down, Aizawa walked over moment later with the other adults to demand what was happening, the second they told him who the guy was... He joined in the yelling at Max... Same for there teachers and the parents... And the pro heroes who came with them.

But Max didn't react, it was so strange to Katsuki... Like Max didn't care about a thing they were saying to him, Katsuki had a bad feeling about this now "Oi! Are you gonna say something or are you just gonna stand there and listen to everyone raging at you for bullying my mate!?" he ordered out making Max then turn to look at him, he was simply quiet... Still not saying a thing, and then his eyes landed on Jasmine... And he began to cry, no one knew what to say or do from that reaction "It's alright, he's just nervous of causing problems to you all if he says something wrong... So he's keeping quiet for now" the girl said making Jasmine look... And then she squealed "Sab! Your here!!" she claimed making the redhead smile.

"The full name is Sabrina Raincomprix. I know it's a weird last name but it's my sire's so yeah" Sabrina explained making everyone nod to her words, Sabrina grabbed her things with Max doing the same, she was following everyone inside when Jasmine stopped her and began sniffing her, everyone was confused while Sabrina giggled "I have nothing for you" she giggled out but Jasmine ignored her and kept at it, Katsuki watched while wondering what was going on when he smelled it... Honey and clovers... Her sister Chloe's scent, it was then that Jasmine swiped the scarf around Sabrina's neck... And then vanished like the wind "It's fine... She simply turned herself into air" Sabrina explained making them all nod.

Katsuki went inside and went straight for there room, his eyes widen at finding his mate laying in her nest purring with the scarf by her face, he smiled at how relaxed and happy she looked right now, he slowly walked over to her side while showing his claim bite that she gave him during her heat, she purred out to him as a signal that he could enter her nest, he curled up with her in a spooning position with him as the big spoon, not long after little Eri walks into the room, she doesn't say anything at all but simply walks over to them and let's out faint whimpers, this get's Jasmine's attention quickly as she moves to allow there adopted daughter to enter the nest.

Eri seemed to be happy with this as she went into the nest to sleep with them for a bit, she didn't do much... She did talk a little about what she did while they were busy talking and what she was learning at the moment, she kept talking until there was a knock on the door and Kagami walks in "Max requests for the two of you to join" she said making them nod as she then walked away, Katsuki looked over to find Jasmine holding Eri... She didn't want to go at all, but they had to go and listen to him, so with a huff she followed him, they left Eri alone and went to meet with everyone... As Enji Todoroki glared towards Max because of what he was told by his son Shoto... So he already didn't like him "Thank you for allowing me to speak" he said as Katsuki growled "Just get on with it... Jasmine want's to sleep with our pup Eri and we don't want to leave her alone for too long" he said making Max nod.

He then pulled out his laptop to begin showing them what he had "An investigation is being done on our class, our principal and the school as we speak" he began to tell them as they nodded "The principal struggled but the school board forced him to allow it to happen, he was quickly fined and black listed from working at a school because of everything he ignored that should have been both reported to the higher-ups and stopped when it began" he continued as he showed them the report that Sabrina's dad made on the man, it was clear that he was taking bribery and wasn't even listening to the full story when someone lies about being a victim and either brings up tears as they accuse him of calling them a liar or bring up a parent with power.

It pissed Katsuki off big time...

"And that's just the tip of the iceberg" Max said as he turned the laptop back to face him to do more "The class is claiming the accusations as lies or that Jasmine is trying to get attention by claiming all of this... But the police got to our teacher miss Bustier's records... And found out something that quickly got her arrested" he then said as he turned the laptop back to them... And it was terrifying, Katsuki held Jasmine to his chest to not allow her to see that her teacher caused three students from two different schools to commit suicide... And tried to rape a student after rapping one of said student's parent, it was horrible to see really but they knew there was more "What about that Lila the liar and crazy model Adrien?" Mina growled making the other's nod making Max sigh as he once more turned the laptop towards him.

It was Sabrina who spoke this time, she didn't look all that happy about this "There hiding, Lila is hiding behind her lawyer and her lies while Adrien is hiding behind his lawyers and money" she explained making Katsuki set of tiny explosions making Jasmine sigh and let out her scent so to try and calm him down, he slowly calmed down with that faint milky scent that mixed with her claimed scent as he then stopped using his quirk... But has the urge to touch her round stomach, for now he would hold the urge in even if his inner alpha whines about it "My dad is trying to force them to agree to be questioned since Nadja has given permission for them to review the interview she had with Jasmine but they still claim it all a lie" she further explained.

That wasn't good, Katsuki could tell that revealing the full version of the video call might be needed... But was Jasmine ready to have it be seen? He really wanted to wait but... Maybe it was for the best to have it revealed, she was only a month and a a half along... So maybe he could wait until she was further along before revealing the truth, he turned to look at his pack and he could tell they weren't happy with the news "Is there a way to force them to answer questions?" he then asked making Sabrina and Max look at one another, it looked like this was going to be hard on them "We only have two options. The first is the video call, people are claiming that there's more to it and want to see the full version... So by showing it, Lila and Adrien will be forced to answer questions" Max explained making them nod as Jasmine looked nervous.

"The second option... Is to trap them, trick the class into believing that everything is fine and then... Show them right before there eyes the truth" Sabrina said and that made Jasmine even more scared, Katsuki know what that meant, Sabrina wanted them to invite the class to Japan and then reveal to them that what Jasmine said wasn't a lie, while the plan was good... The downside is that Jasmine would need to hide from the class all the time until they reveal her to them... At least it might take a while before they can come "Having your classmates come here would be better" Izuku spoke up making them all look at him "Think about it, if we do this right, it would take them time to figure out where they would stay then they would need to save up money for the hotel and the plane tickets... Probably enough time for Jasmine to have given birth" he finished explained making them all think as Max began typing.

"If you were to send us the email to invite us to see UA students at work next month... Jasmine would be two months and a half along, then the class will take two weeks to figure out at which hotel we would stay at and for how long... Then reach out to the hotel to work out prices and reservations... Then by the time we would have the money to make the trip... Jasmine would have given birth and had about two or three months to recover" he explained making them nod in understanding... They all agreed to do as planned, Katsuki turned to his mate to see what she thought about all of this, Jasmine sadly looked scared about all of this but at the same time, her eyes were confident in this plan that was made.

He knew for certain that she was ready for this whole thing to happen, once everything was confirmed, they all went back to having fun together, Katsuki did ask Jasmine about Max and Sabrina's quirk which made her smile "Max has the quirk Voyage, it's a portal quirk that Max can use for quick travel, but he needs to focus on the exact coordinates for it to work... Downside is it makes him dizzy the more he uses it" she explained for Max making him nod as his answer, then there was Sabrina's quirk "Sabrina has the quirk tech, it gives her to power to do things like a computer can do... But if she uses her quirk for too long... It causes her to shut down her emotions for a while" she explained making him nod as he watched Kota talking to Marinette.

He thought it was adorable to see them bonding like this, he was getting excited to see his pups now, but it would take a while before that day comes... So instead he helped Jasmine back to there room where Eri was slowly waking up, they moved to join there pup in the nest making her smile as she went back to sleep almost like nothing was wrong in the end, for the next few days things go well, the group from Paris sadly have to leave which makes Jasmine slightly sad while Izuku makes Marinette promise to call when she's home, after that it's just the class and the adults with them, they all enjoy themselves as they were getting close to the day that they would need to leave, Jasmine was a little nervous to begin there plan but Katsuki was certain that everything would go well in the end.

Until they got back to UA and everything was flipped for them...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

315 18 11
Izuku and Katsuki, now friendlier with each other, Still have a few flaws in their relationship. But what will they do when they are attacked by a vi...
154K 6.2K 57
💛BAKUDEKU💛COMPLETE💛SLOWBURN💛SAD DEKU💛HAPPY ENDING💛 Izuku doesn't know how to handle being depressed, his middle school bullies, the rigorous tr...
128K 3.6K 33
[COMPLETE✔] Katsuki X Fem!Izuku __________________ Midoriya had lost her memories when she was a kid but Bakugou never knew about this. After Bakugou...
2.1K 67 16
Izuku Midoriya was a sweet and kind-hearted boy. If you asked anyone in class 1-A what they thought of their young friend, they would always answer w...