Belonged To Three Men (BU, LM...

By GrantsCrazyAgent

Three Men, one girl? The only thing that these men have in common is her, she loves them all, even though one... More

Explanation and trigger warning
Prologue: Her ~ multiple povs
Apologies And Threesome's
Confession's Can Go Wrong Sometimes
New Home?
It's A Wonderland In There
Flashbacks to life before Rose being at the cult.
A "kind" Punishment for Rose...
A Party At LUX.
Lunch date because boredness kills people.
๐™Ž๐™–๐™ข๐™š ๐˜ฝ๐™ž๐™ง๐™ฉ๐™๐™™๐™–๐™ฎ, ๐˜ฟ๐™ž๐™›๐™›๐™š๐™ง๐™š๐™ฃ๐™ฉ ๐˜ผ๐™œ๐™š๐™จ
๐˜ฝ๐™ก๐™–๐™˜๐™ ๐™๐™š๐™–๐™ง๐™ฉ ๐˜พ๐™ง๐™–๐™จ๐™๐™š๐™จ ๐™๐™๐™š ๐™‹๐™–๐™ง๐™ฉ๐™ฎ..
Luci to the rescue?
Rewarded date.
Sickness and in Health Part 1
Sickness And In Health Part 2.

Call Me Master...

536 11 61
By GrantsCrazyAgent

Brendon pov,

Ryan left us alone, I was standing in front of her as she looked up at me with what seems like fear in her eyes, but why was she scared?

"Please don't hurt me" She begged, I smiled and reached out to grab her hand, I helped her up, then when she looked at me once again with fearful filled eyes, I sighed and smirked down and looked at her chest.

I pushed her back down to her knees, and simply told her. "Open that pretty little mouth of yours" she looked confused, and shook her head so I sighed and started to unbuckle my belt. "Open or get spanked." She looked at me and mumbled.

"Why are you doing this?" She sounded like she was about to cry, and before I could put myself into her mouth, Grant jumped off the small balcony looking out to the floorer, he landed by us and then picked her up and carried her outside to her car, then came back in.

"Brendon what the hell was that!? Making her suck your dick won't make her want to join us!" Grant yelled at me, for trying to ruin her Innocents.

I smirked, looking at him. "It made you want to join, if I remember correctly you weren't into men until you met Lucifer and I." I said, and before I knew it I was punched in the face.

"She is just a girl! She was scared of you! If you want her to join us, try being nice to her!" Grant yelled at me, I rolled my eyes. "And for the record, I DON'T LIKE YOU ANYMORE you can't just force her to join, doesn't she have to want to join?"

"She wants to, she's had dreams about us doing things to her." I said, and he looked at me.

"And how would you know?" He asked, I laughed.

"She confessed it at the confessional with the cute priest." I said, He rolled his eyes and punched me over and over again. I got tired of his shit, so I decided to punch him back, I punched him in the face at least five times until we were interrupted by someone pulling us apart. "Hi Luci." I said.

"Don't "Hi Luci" me you are both in trouble. So Grant go to my room, and wait for me. And as for you Brendon, you and I have some business to do before we discuss your punishment." Lucifer said then Grant pouted and walked up the stairs. "What was this fight about and where is Rose."

"He let her go, I was going to have her suck my dick then Grant jumped down and took her away and she drove off to her house." I explanatied.

Lucifer looked at me. "Your punishment is you can't have sex with anyone until I give the "okay" alright?" I nodded and walked to my room.

Lucifer pov,

I swear I'm surrounded by children, I walked to my room and asked for Grant's side of the story and it matches up a little to what Brendon said but it was a little different, he said he was saving her from Brendon.

"You can't have sex with anyone except for me for at least a month or two." I said, he frowned.

"But I was saving her! I shouldn't be punished!" Grant yelled at me.

"You shouldn't of interfered with it, she has to in order to join us." I said, he frowned.

"I hate you." He said sitting down and, I turned around and left the room then locked the door then went to look for Rose.

Rose pov,

I was sitting in my car at my house and I got out and ran inside and told my mom that I was walking to the park by the house, my mom said I could so I walked to the park and it was empty so I climbed up into a slide and just laid there crying over what happened and was worried about Grant. Then all of a sudden I felt someone crawl up the slide so I opened my eyes and I saw Lucifer over me. "You're crying? Why?"

I gulped looking up at him. "How did you know I was here?"

"I had a "chat" with your mother, I need you to come back with me, Brendon is sorry for what he was doing." He said, I froze.

"Why was he doing that?" I asked.

"I can't say, please just come with me." He said, I felt scared so I tried to kick him off of me, then crawled up to the top of the slide and then got up and ran to the other slide to slide down, I then ran straight home and ran up to my room and crawled under my bed.

I tried to control my heavy breathing, when I heard footsteps coming up the stairs, I heard him groan. "Rose, why did you kick me that hurt, so bad." I stayed quiet. "Rose, being quiet won't do shit, I hear your heart beating really fast, please calm down I'm not going to hurt you." He said getting on his knees by the bed.

I looked at the floor and before I knew it he grabbed my foot and pulled me out, and sat me on the bed. "I'm sorry for kicking you! Please don't hurt me!" I accidentally blurted out now finally looking at him.

He hugged me tightly against his chest. "It's fine, but you must come with me, Brendon really wants to apologise."

"If he wanted to apologise why doesn't he come and apologize to me?" I asked.

"He's in trouble for scaring you, and I forbade him from leaving the house." Lucifer said as he stood up with me still in his arms.

"I'm going even if I don't want to go? Aren't I?" I asked him as he made me lay my head on his chest.

Lucifer smiled and said. "Oh, but you do want to go sweetheart, or you would have tried to push me away."

"Since we're going to that building, can I tell Grant "thank you" because he saved me, and I'm also worried about him-" I said but was interrupted by Lucifer.

"No, I'm sorry, Grant's in trouble as well, and he is forbidden to leave his room until I say he can come out." Lucifer said.

"What are you? Their parent?" I thought to myself.

He sit me down in his car, and then we drove off. The car ride was silent and his hand was on my knee, I couldn't help but feel like I've made some kind of mistake by coming with him. After a while of the silence he cleared his throat. "Rose, are you okay?"

"I'm fine, just a bit scared of just the thought of being in that building again." I said, he sighs.

"I'm sorry, that he scared you." He said, rubbing my knee with his thumb.

"It's fine I guess, but stop please." I said.

He let go and moved his hand and turned on the radio and rock music started playing, I stayed quiet, my dad's brother's band plays music like this, and I'm not allowed to speak to my uncle because of his band. My face lit up with joy, when she heard her uncle's band. "What's up princess?" Lucifer asked me.

"This is my uncle's band, and I'm usually not allowed to listen to his music, let alone talk about him." I said and he smiled.

"What if, I helped you meet him?" He asked, I shook my head no.

"If I met him my dad would surely kill me, I'm not allowed to meet my uncle." I said, he frowned.

"I already told you, I won't let anyone hurt you." He said then we got to the building and Lucifer was holding my hand and when we stepped in you could hear "Romance" type of music, I looked up at him confused he sighed, and we walked in on an orgy and Brendon a girl and another guy, I blushed brightly just seeing them all in their nakedness, I hid behind lucifer but then he moved away and over to Brendon and he was pinned up against the wall. "What do you think you are doing? You are forbidden from having sex until I say remember? I never said you could Fuck anyone." I heard him say before I walked out of the room.

I left the room and went upstairs to look around and I found a door and it was the only door that was unlocked and, but the creepy thing is, the name on the door is "Rose" my curiosity got the best of me so I opened the door. The bed was big, had red satin sheets, with black pillows, a small desk, a flat screen tv on the wall, and everything in the room is either red, black, or gold. I went inside and looked at the closet and saw a lot of outfits, that are my size. I turn around to leave the room and I saw Brendon and Lucifer. "You found your room." Brendon said walking over to hug me.

"Stop, stay away! You are naked! Get away or..." I grabbed the nearest thing there was which was a hanger and then held it up. "Get away from me or else"

"What are you going to do? Hang me?* He said smiling at his joke.

"Please, get away from me..." I said with tears in my eyes.

"Hey, hey, I'm not going to hurt you, I just want to hug you." Brendon said smiling at me.

"Go put clothes on and maybe you can hug me" I said to him but he grabbed me by the waist and pulled me in for a hug.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

27.2K 741 22
"Now, tell me, mr morning star, what is one of your greatest wishes?" I taunted him. And just as everyone always does, he robotically replies, "Righ...
4.1K 216 22
๐–๐ž ๐š๐ซ๐ž ๐š๐ฅ๐ฐ๐š๐ฒ๐ฌ ๐ญ๐จ๐ฅ๐ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ๐ž ๐ข๐ฌ ๐จ๐ง๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐จ๐ง๐ž ๐๐ž๐ฏ๐ข๐ฅ. ๐๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ฐ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ฉ๐ž๐ง๐ฌ ๐ฐ๐ก๐ž๐ง ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ๐ž ๐š๐ซ๐ž ๐ญ๐ฐ๐จ ๐ข๐ง ๏ฟฝ...
1.1K 34 16
Fletcher is out with his friends celebrating finals week one night when he see's her. A dark and mysterious woman walking into the bar looking for so...
550K 16K 42
A girl that was left alone in the cruel world with her uncle family .... Everyday they abuse her. Making her cry, but she still forgive them She was...