All Mine | d.m. (DISCONTINUED)

נכתב על ידי dracosbae111

"𝒴𝑜𝓊 𝒸𝒶𝓃'𝓉 𝓀𝑒𝑒𝓅 𝓂𝑒 𝒾𝓃 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝒹𝒶𝓇𝓀. 𝒲𝑒'𝓇𝑒 𝒾𝓃 𝓉𝒽𝒾𝓈 𝓉𝑜𝑔𝑒𝓉𝒽𝑒𝓇 𝓇𝑒𝓂𝑒𝓂𝒷𝑒... עוד

*Cast*
1
2
3
4
*New Characters*
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
18
19
*New Characters*
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
update
so sorry

17

318 15 6
נכתב על ידי dracosbae111

A/N: Ohmigosh! So right now as I'm writing this All Mine is at 9.7k reads. So thank you for that! Anyway, this chapter's super super short but yeah. 

---

I roll my eyes at Alayna.

"I'm not lying." She shrugs. "Wow this crush is a lot more serious than I thought." 

"It's not serious."

"I think it is."

(Time skips to the Train ride for winter break)

Alayna and I were sitting in our own compartment, on the Ravenclaw train car. Alayna had her nose in a book, this time it was about a girl who lived with her evil stepmother and met a prince or something.

I was drawing in my notebook and Alayna would peek over every once-in-awhile to see a new sketch. Currently I was working on a drawing of a dog. When Alayna looked up she smiled. 

"I like dogs." She grinned. "I've always wanted one but my moms allergic."

"Oh," I laugh, "What should I name it?"

"I get to name it?!" Alayna jumps up and looks at me with this look a three year old would give you if you told them they could have more chocolate.

"Yes." I say in-between laughs. "When I'm finished at least."

"Well hurry up." She sits down and bounces in her seat. I laugh and look back down at my dog. I don't have much more to do to, I just have to finish the nose. I quickly sketch it out, add some shading and look back up at Alayna who now is almost hitting the top of the train car.

"Here. Name it. It's your new dog." I hand her the drawing.

"Is it a girl or boy?" She asks.

"Looks like a boy to me, but I guess you can pick." I lean over and put my chin on her shoulder.

"You're right, he looks like a boy." I laugh and sit back down in my seat. "I think I'll name him.... Ralph."

"Ralph?!" I say. "I changed my mind, you can't pick anything." I reach over to try and grab the paper back.

"Ralph's a good name!" She snatches the paper back.

"No it's not!" I crawl on top over her to get 'Ralph' back.

"Don't be mean." She laughs and puts her arm above her head so I can't get the paper.

"I can be mean if-" I start.

"Did.. I walk in on something?" A voice interrupts. Alayna and I look to the side to see a very startled Blaise.

"Be honest, is Ralph a good name for a dog?" I ask crawling off of Alayna.

"Absolutely not." Blaise replies almost immediately.

"Hey!" yells Alayna.

"What?" Blaise asks

"Ralph's a good name if  you have taste. Which you two do not." Alayna says putting her hands on her hips.

"I'm still confused." Blaise says. "But I just wanted to say have a good Christmas." He turns around and walks back out the compartment.

I glance at Alayna but she just shrugs.

"Fine, his name can be Ralph, but his middle name has to be normal." I say.

"Hm, then Evan?" She suggests.

"Yeah, I like that." We exchange a smile, joined with a moment of silence.

"Well, Ralph Evan..." She starts, breaking the quietness but pauses.

"Parkinson." I say.

"Why does he get your last name?"

"Who made him?"  I queried.

"You." sighed Alayna.

"Exactly." I declared.

"Fine, Ralph Evan Parkinson." I nod in approval.

Alayna giggles.

"Is he like our child?" Alayna gasps.

"I guess so?" I say but it comes out as more of a question.

"Woah. I guess I'm a teen parent now." 

"Who's the father?" I giggle.

"River." She declares.

"No!" I yell.

"How about Snape?"

"No! That's even worse!" I exclaimed.

"Dumbledore?"

"Absolutely not!"

"Dumbledore's daddy." 

"What?"

"Nothing." She stands up and walks out of the compartment.

"Where? Where are you going?"

"I'll be right back." She says and leaves me alone, with Ralph.

I sit back down and wait. Two minutes later Alayna comes back with River.

"River we have a question for you." She says pulling him inside.

"We do?" I ask.

"We do." Alayna announced. River glances at me but I look back at Alayna who is holding Ralph.

"What?" River ask.

"We need a father for this dog."

"What?" River repeats.

"It's between you, Snape or Dumbledore." 

"What?" I try my best to hold in my laugh, but fail and let out a small giggle. River turns back to look at me but snaps his head back to Alayna when she starts talking.

"Pay attention River! We need to decide who the father of this dog is. The options are you, also known as River Davies, Professor Snape or Professor Dumbledore." She slows her words down so each word is divided.

"I'm paying attention, it's just not making any sense." River scoffs.

"What don't you get?" Alayna asks.

"Well first of all where'd you get this?" He points to Ralph.

"Peyton made it."

"Oh really? It's really good." He turns to me.

"Thanks." I blush.

"Anything else?" Alayna inquired.

"Yes. A lot actually." River declares.

"Go on then. We don't got all day do we?" Alayna puts her hands on her hips.

"We kinda do." I say and smile at Alayna. It is returned with a glare.

"Why does it need a father?" River asks.

"See River, when two doggies of the opposite sex love each other-"

"I know that." River cuts her off. "Just why does it need to have a father? Can't it be unknown? And why do I have to pick? And why Snape or Dumbledore? Like they're our teachers." 

"Exactly." I add.

"He has to have a father because we decided he did." We did not. "It cannot be unknown. You have to pick because Peyton said no to all the options. And because I made the options." Alayna says.

"Huh?" mumbles River, trying to put together what she just said.

"I answered your questions."

"I don't even remember them at this point."

"Okay but who's that dad?" She pokes River on the chest playfully.

"Well it depends. Who's the mom?" He looks between us.

"Peyton." When did we discuss that?

"Then I'll be the dad." And with that River turns around and walks out of the compartment.

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

116K 4.1K 20
After the war, students who didn't get to complete seventh year are invited back. How is Harry going to be treated now he is the saviour of the wizar...
10.7K 60 38
𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐲 𝐡𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐞𝐚𝐜𝐡 𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐲 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐲 𝐦𝐚𝐝𝐞 𝐞𝐚𝐜𝐡 𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐞𝐞𝐥. *ˡᵒʷᵉʳᶜᵃˢᵉ ⁱⁿᵗᵉⁿᵈᵉᵈ*
1.5K 21 13
𝑯𝒊𝒎 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝑰 𝒂𝒍𝒘𝒂𝒚𝒔 "𝗬𝗼𝘂 𝗮𝗿𝗲 𝗺𝘆 𝘁𝗿𝘂𝗲 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲, 𝗛𝗮𝗿𝗿𝘆. 𝗡𝗼𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗰𝗮𝗻 𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗻𝗴𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁, 𝗻𝗼𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗴." 𝗛𝗲...
1.5M 66.8K 56
(COMPLETED) °dracomalvoi : pansy are you up °dracomalvoi : you won't believe who potter talked to earlier °harryjp : malfoy? " DRARRY SNAPCHAT AU " +...