OBSESSION...HEAVEN OR HELL? (...

By Chubby_MewGulf

Hey guys this is chubby.... And This book is republished again as it was being deleted in the middle. So let'... More

REPUBLISHING CHUBBY NOTE
1. BEGINNING OF NEW LIFE
RULES OF MARRIAGE
2. YOU CAN'T DO THIS!
3. MINE, ONLY MINE🔞
4. GUARDING YOU
5. ROMANTIC DATE
6. BAR NIGHT (PT.1)
7. BAR NIGHT (PT.2) 🔞
8. LIMITATIONS🔞
9. UNFAIR TO ME!!
10. MALL DAY
11. TRY TO UNDERSTAND
12. PLAN IS PLAN
13. LOVE TO PAMPER YOU🔞
14. UNDER HIS SPELL
15. ASK PERMISSION
16. COLLEGE REUNION (PT.1)
17. COLLEGE REUNION (PT.2)
18. NEW ASSISTANT
19. SHARING IS CARING??
20. WORKING WITH YOU
21. CAN'T LOSE YOU
22. FRUSTRATING NIGHTS
23. EVIL KID (PT.1)
24. EVIL KID (PT.2)
25. YOU ARE MY WARMTH🔞
26. MILLY'S TRUTH TO UNFOLD
27. LAST DAYS OF MILLY (PT.1)
28. LAST DAYS OF MILLY (PT.2)
29. LAST WISH OF MILLY
30. SHARING YOU....IS NOT EASY
31. TILL THE END
32. CHALLENGES
33. FACE THIS TOGETHER
34. DOUBTING ON ME??
35. TALK IS NEEDED🔞
36. UNKNOWN NUMBER
37. THE TRUTH (PT.1)
38. THE TRUTH (PT.2)
39. "GIVE ME A CHANCE!"
40. REALISATION
41. MEW'S MOVE
42. PLAN (pt.1)
43. PLAN (pt.2)
44. DECISION TAKEN
45. MARRIAGE IS NOT A JOKE (PT.1)
46. MARRIAGE IS NOT A JOKE (PT.2)
47. REALISATION
48. I...L.. LOVE Y.. YOU
49. REALISATION WAS NEEDED
50. HARD TO THINK ABOUT THIS
51. FAULT OF THINKING
52. UNDERSTAND EACH OTHER
NOT AN UPDATE
53. YOU AND ME (pt.1)
54. YOU AND ME (pt.2)
55. YOU ARE MINE!
56. MG HONEYMOON 💕
57. NIGHT IS STILL YOUNG🔞
58. RECALLED OLD DAYS
NOT AN UPDATE 😞
59. HONEYMOON VIBES
60. TIME WITH YOU🔞
61. POSSESSIVE FOR YOU
62. LAST DAYS OF HONEYMOON (pt.1)
NOT AN UPDATE
63. LAST DAY OF HONEYMOON (pt.2)
64. BACK TO REALITY
65. RESTRICTIONS
66. SUSPICIOUS
68. RACE OF LOVE
69. MILLY'S BIRTHDAY
70. SECRET TO BE HIDDEN
71. NOW WHAT?
72. NEXT MOVE
73. " YOUR STUBBORNNESS IS HEADACHE!"
74. DAY BEFORE PARTY
75. 1 YEAR OF OUR LOVE (anniversary special)
76. AFTER PARTY TALKS
77. ANNIVERSARY NIGHT 🔞
78. ORPHANAGE DAY
79. TRYING TO UNDERSTAND
80. DECISION FOR TYPE (pt.1)
81. DECISION FOR TYPE (pt.2)
82. WELCOMING
83. HOME MESS
84. FAMILY LIFE BEGINS
85. DAY BEFORE FIRST DAY
86. FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL
87. HISTORY LOVES TO REPEAT ITSELF
88. FRIEND LIKE YOU
89. MIND GAMES
90. MILD'S COUSIN
91. SHOCKING PERIOD
92. HOW LONG WILL EVIL HIDE?
93. TRUTH TO UNLEASH
94. LOVING YOU IS A LOSING GAME (pt.1)
95. LOVING YOU IS A LOSING GAME (pt.2)
96. JUSTICE
97. TALKING TO THE MOON
98. COME BACK TO ME
99. LOVE WINS (LAST CHAPTER)
100. 14 YEARS LATER (EPILOGUE)
CHUBBY NOTE

67. WHO WILL WIN?

1.1K 100 220
By Chubby_MewGulf

Thank you for reading, voting, commenting and adding my story to your reading list. 😍💞😘

Let's begin!!! 😲😲😲

***---***---***---***---***---***

Milly we are with you my dear.... Don't worry I will try my best to find out if there is something which is hidden..... I will!

Said Gulf to himself and he was about to turn back to go inside but his eyes went down on roadside where he saw something which shocked him to death.........

Is this Mew's car? Is this Mew?
What the hell? What is he doing??? Said Gulf to himself in disbelief. Gulf was so shocked to see Mew in front of his house. He decided to call Mew because he wanted to make sure.... That mew will lie or will say truth.

(While Mew was eating burger inside the car because it was dinner time and Jaren was there around so he bought for him and suddenly Mew's phone rang. It was showing Gulf's number...)

Mew:- Hey love! What you doing? I was about to call you!

Gulf:- Mew.... Where are you?

Mew:- What question is this? I'm at home... After dropping you, I came back home and just finished dinner with mom and dad.

Gulf:- SUCH A BIG LIAR YOU ARE MEW!! YOUR CAR IS IN FRONT OF MY HOUSE! I CAN SEE THROUGH WINDOW!

(Mew choked his burger when he heard. Even if the window glasses were covered Mew still Mew could see outside and he peek through window and saw Gulf is standing in front of his window looking angrily. Mew gulped)

Mew:- I'm at home love. Ohh I remember it must be Jaren or Mace I told them to guard you and your house on my absence.

Gulf:- They have different cars to drive I'm not fool nor kid Mew! You are lying to me! Wait, I'm coming down stairs!! I will catch you red hand! Don't you dare to move from there!

Call ended. Gulf immediately went down stairs and ran towards the car. Gulf reached to the car and saw someone is sitting inside, he immediately started knocking the window.

" Mew!! Open the damn door! You liar! You don't even trust me a little bit! You are here to have a watch over me? Are you our of your mind? Come out of car Mew!!!!!! " Shouted Gulf. The car door opened slowly but.... When it opened......

" Jaren? Wh.... What are you doing here? Where is Mew??? " Asked Gulf shockingly.

" S.. Sir Mew is at home. And told me to keep a watch on you. " Said Jaren.

" I'm not a fool Jaren! Move! Let me check he must be sitting inside! " Said Gulf and he checked whole car but didn't found Mew there. Now the question was.... Where was Mew?

Suddenly Gulf's phone rang.....

Mew:- Done? Am I there?

Gulf:- I know you were here! Come out!!

Mew:- Love, I'm at home! Come on! I can show you pic also I'm at home or ask mom and dad. I trust you that's why I'm at home. *lied*

Gulf:- I said where are you I know you are somewhere around me! I won't let you WIN!

(Gulf was right, Mew was standing behind a tree hidden which was a bit far away from Gulf but Mew can see properly)

Mew:- Just because my car is there you thought it's me? You shouting at me to trust... Do you trust me?

Gulf:- .........

Mew:- Cat got your tongue?

Gulf:- I.... Goodnight.

Gulf ended the call and groaned loudly. He was so close to catch Mew but.... No avail. Mew is damn smart.

/flashback few minutes ago/

Gulf:- They have different cars to drive I'm not fool Mew! You are lying to me! Wait. I'm coming down stairs!! I will catch you red hand! Don't you dare to move from there!

Call ended. Mew immediately came out of car and saw Jaren car's as Jaren and mace always have duty to guard Mew.

Mew called Jaren and told everything and told to sit in his car and till Mew ran away to the tree far away. And at that time..... Gulf came and started knocking the car window.

/flashback ends/

Tsk tsk my poor baby! Since day 1 till jow you are so naive that it's so easy to win from you.... Well if I ask between you and me... WHO WILL WIN? It's Me always who will win! Only me and my reward is.... You.

Said Mew to himself and when he saw the path is clear he immediately told Jaren to give his car so that he can reach home.

Mace dropped Mew home ASAP and till then Jaren was guarding Gulf's house and keeping a watch there.
Gulf was still nit satisfied so he again went to the car and again knocked it. But again it was Jaren only.

" Sir you need something? " Asked Jaren. Gulf shook his head and he went back home. Till then Mew reached home. And at correct time Gulf texted him to do a video call. Mew smirked because he knows Gulf will say.

Mew changed his clothes and video called Gulf. When Gulf saw Mew and behind their bedroom, he was so shocked.

" Happy! See I'm at home. And you don't even believe me! What I will do in front of your house? If I want I can stay at yours all time. So simple baby and you.... "

" I'm sorry. I saw your car and I know your possessiveness so I thought you didn't went back home and then I thought I..... You..... "

" I'm lying to you. This is what you thought right love? Not your fault I made my image like this can't help it but trust me I wasn't at your home side road. Yes I told Jaren to keep an eye on your house but not me. " Said Mew on video.

" I'm sorry boo~ " Said Gulf in baby tone. Mew smiled at camera.

" I forgive you love. I love you baby. " Said Mew. Gulf blushed in camera.

" I love you too boo! " Said Gulf happily.

" Well...... Now that you and me are here, where is mom? " Asked Mew.

" She is talking to someone. " Said Gulf.

" Then.... Can we..... Do something? " Said Mew in naughty way and winked at camera.

" What? " Asked Gulf innocently.

" How about..... Web Camera sex? " Said Mew in naughty tone. Gulf laughed loudly. Mew smiled when he heard his baby's laugh.

" You are crazy Mew!!!!!! " Said Gulf.

" I'm crazy for you love... Mhmm for your lips... *biting lips* for your neck..... For your chest..... For your soft playfully tummy and..... For your.... *wink* " Said Mew naughtily.

" Mewwww!! Mom will hear this! No naaaa! " Said Gulf in shy tone. Mew smiled.

" I was joking my love.. Well, when you will come back tomorrow.....bed and me will be ready for you...*wink* " Said Mew. Gulf nodded shyly.

" Mew... I.. Wanted to ask something. Actually I want a permission. " Said Gulf. Mew raised his one eyebrow.

" What is it? " Asked Mew as he already know what Gulf will say but he wanted to assured.

" I.. Can I... Can. I come tomorrow late? I mean at 12pm? " Asked Gulf in camera nervously. Mew clenched his fist down the camera side but made a poker face as if he don't know.

" Why? This time extension? " Asked Mew just wanted to hear what he will say and then what Gulf said was so damn expected for him.

" I.... I'm going out with Mild. He... He wanted to meet me. Actually you remember day after tomorrow its Milly's birthday so... He and me are deciding something when we all will go to grave. " Said Gulf. Mew was pressing his lips in anger and keep nodding.

" Sure. You can come late. Mild needs you. I remember we have to go to graveyard at her birthday. Don't worry. I'm permitting you. You can come till 12pm. " Said Mew but inside the table, he was clenching his fist so tight that whole hand went red.

" Thank you so muchhhhh Mewww!!! Means a lot to me!!!! Mild will be so happy!!! Really Mew!!! I'm so so so so happy!!!!! I will be on time don't worry! " Said Gulf happily. Mew smiled but not happily. In anger and now to get ready for this race.

" You're most welcome baby. But... Be on time okay? " Asked Mew. Gulf nodded vigorously.

" Mew... I will go now for dinner. We will eat now. Okay boo? " Asked Gulf.

" Before sleeping call me and before sleeping your selfie have to be sent okay? And make sure it should be upper naked. " Said Mew in ordered tone. Gulf giggled and nodded.

" I will bossy!!! Byeee muah! " Said Gulf. Mew smiled and waved hand and gave flying kiss to Gulf. Gave gave back. They both shared a beautiful glare to each other for some minutes.

" Mew... I have to go. " Said Gulf shyly. Mew groaned loudly and dramatically and nodded. Gulf giggled.

" I will wait for your call. Go and have dinner nicely okay love? " Asked Mew. Gulf nodded and ended the call. Mew got up and throw everything on floor angrily.

You can't win Gulf..... I won't let you and Mild win at all!!!!!! You both can't win!!! Only I... I WILL WIN!!! BETRAYAL WILL WIN.... EVILNESS WILL WIN!

Mt baby, I won't let you know the truth at all!!!!!! That's my promise to you baby!! I'm gonna win! Only me! Hahahhahahahahahahaha *evil loud laugh*

Shouted Mew to himself and immediately called his secret friend.

Mew:- How's the progress?

??? :- Patience my tiger! I said till morning you will get your good news.

Mew:- Gulf and Mild is going to meet him at morning! Before they go, you need to do your work!

??? :- ohh.... Hmmmm..... Not to worry. Your work will be done. Goodnight and sleep peacefully.

Call ended. Mew immediately called Champ.

Mew:- So, Mild and Gulf going tomorrow right?

Champ:- I told you Gulf will lie something to you. Well tomorrow they are not going fir shopping for Milly.

Mew:- I know already. Cut the crap. Do one thing................................
..............................................Okay?

Champ:- *chuckle* Always ready for that Mew. Goodnight.

Mew:- Goodnight and don't worry. They won't win. In this race.... I will WIN. I mean.... WE WILL WIN.

Champ:- Let's hope for the best!

Call ended. Mew went to his bed while holding Gulf's night suit which have his body scent. Mew was sniffing it and moaned loudly. He is that crazy for Gulf.

Mhmmmmmm my baby you are so much addictive~~~!! Your scent so addictive.... I wish you would be here I would have fucked you till you see stars!! Mhmmmmmm!!!

Said Mew and he was keep sniffing gulf's clothes and after something because of that scent soothing, he slept like a baby.

In his ego blindness he forgot that he told Gulf to call before sleeping. Gulf was keep calling Mew but Mew was so busy with that sniffing of clothes and moaning that he forgot about it and he slept deeply.

Gulf at last realised that might he slept so he sent his selfie so that Mew won't say that Gulf didn't followers the rules. He sighed because he is so done with this. But not time for this... He immediately called Mild.

Mild:- Hey buddy! I was about to.....

Gulf:- Mew allowed me to come late so we will go to doctor uncle clinic first. That's the only birthday gift we can give to Milly day after tomorrow.

Mild:- Great!!!!!! I'm glad and that's why I made this plan! I want to know what happened to her that's why I was keep doing this and finally tomorrow... We will get our answers and we will help Milly and this will be her birthday gift!

Gulf:- Yes mildy! I'm tomorrow's race... WE WILL WIN! MILLY WILL WIN. LOVE WILL WIN. TRUTH WILL WIN.

Mild:- *sobs* Yes Gulf we will win! But for now let's sleep. Champ is calling me to sleep now. See Yah!

Next morning, the war begins!!

Gulf woke up did his breakfast and called Mild to pick him up from home so that they can go together.

" You will win today son. I believe on God. Whatever questions you are looking for... Will be answered today. " Said Gulf's mom. Gulf nodded and he hugged her and immediately left but she didn't realized...... She forgot to say.... Amen. *evil smirk*

Gulf was keep calling Mild but Mild was not picking up calls. This was Mew's plan. Mew told Champ to make Mild so tired whole night that Mild won't be able to get up early. And that's what champ did.

Champ was already so horny last night and that's the reason they made love all night and at 5:30am they slept. Mild was happy that Champ loves him so much but... He didn't knew for yesterday night it was planned.

Whereas,

Mew got up early and got ready just to hear the good news which he wanted to hear... He was looking at his phone like a mad man.

And suddenly he heard a ping on bis phone. He immediately opened the message and saw.......

??? :- Bad news. We couldn't able to kill him. At end moment, your husband, Champ's husband and that doctor has changed their place to meet.

***---***---***---***---***---***

This race is getting so excited🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩!!!!!! Now how Mew will be able to hide the truth? 😈😈😈

According to you readers who will win? Gulf😇 or Mew😈? Truth🥺 or lie😏?
Love❤ or obsession🤯?........

Let's find out in the next!!

Mew deserves it fully!!!!! 🤩🤩😇😇❤❤❤❤🤩🤩😇😇❤❤❤❤❤

Well I really relate with this! Watching Tharntype season 1,2 many times makes my mood life up!!!!! 🥰🥰🥰😎😎🤩🤩💞💞do you relate peeps??? Comment down which bl series makes your mood lift up!! 🤩🤩🤩🤩

Please vote, comment your views 💗
Stay safe and happy guys😃!! Take care of yourself my peeps😇💕
Keep smiling....

- chubby

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

156K 6.7K 52
An ultimate romance, love, jealousy madness of 2 people who are attracted to each other but hard to accept their feelings...
213K 11.5K 43
(Completed ✔) Tharntype the series!! A ๓ēຟງนlf fanfiction "You just now are thinking that we're meant to be?" "No," Mew whispered. "It's just, the wo...
125K 6.9K 45
Gulf, drunk out of his wits, had a one night stand with a complete stranger. However, as much as he wants to forget about it, he never knew that the...
120K 5.5K 46
Hello guys!!!!! This is Chubby!!! Well this book is a completed book and due to some own reasons got deleted. But now as all readers want to rerea...