sophia

By idekanymoretbh2

No accidental pregnancy ⚠️ Sophia never fails jobs . Efficient, discreet and deadly . Meets the criteria for... More

1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12
13
14.
15.
16.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
27.
28.
29.
30.

17.

556 8 4
By idekanymoretbh2

• Ace
I watched Sophia walk into the hall on her phone . She was watching suits , from what i've gathered it's a show about lawyers .

She came back a few minutes later but she looked different. She was kinda shaky .

" Hey are you ok ?"

She looked at me breaking out of the trance she seemed to be in . She sat down and i moved closer to her putting the blanket around her shoulders .

" Ya i'm fine just don't feel good ."

I wrapped my arm around her and this time she didn't pull away . I planted a gentle kiss on her forehead and she smiled but she still looked worried .

Maybe it's just cause she's sick . I must have fallen asleep because i woke up to no one next to me on the couch . There was a note on the table in front of me .

_______________________
gone to run errands with mason back soon -
soph
______________________

I went to my office because i had work to catch up on . Greg was out at the warehouses dealing with shipment problems so it was just me .

After a while i heard Mason come in and go upstairs. I walked out just as he was reaching the top .

" Hey where's Sophia ?"

He looked at me with a confused look .

" I've been gone all day i don't know ."

" What do you mean , she was with you ."

My heart started to go quicker and i read the note again to make sure i understood it the first time . It said she was with Mason .

My phone started ringing and it was Sophia . I stopped panicking and answered it .

" Hey where are you ?"

That's when i heard screaming in the background, someone saying 'get off me' they screamed again and i knew it was Sophia .

" Ace , old friend nice to hear from you . I've met Sophia great girl . Feisty."

" Mark why the fuck do you have her . Where are you ."

" She came to me . All i had to do was threaten someone she loves  dearly ."

" I'll do anything just let her go."

"I'll send you the address you come alone tomorrow with 500k and you can have your little toy back . I'll try not to have too much fun with her ."

My blood was racing . I was burning up with anger .I heard more screams .

" No i'm coming today ."

I could hear Sophia screaming 'don't come Ace no ' then she went silent .

" What are you doing to her ?"

" Come tomorrow." Mark hung up the phone and i threw it across the room smashing it to pieces .

How could i be so stupid . Why would she go alone and not tell me .
What's done is done . I just need her back .

I took a few deep breaths trying to calm myself while i felt like my whole world was falling apart . If it had been anyone else i would have just paid it and got over myself but Sophia is so different.

I've never felt this way towards anyone . I have an attachment to her i'm obsessive over her and she's mine . I don't care that she says that 'seeing where things go ' bullshit , she's mine . And i don't like sharing what's mine .

I organised the cash and then went for a run trying to clear my head . I didn't eat dinner i felt physically sick . I laid in bed and all i could think about was how empty i felt now that she wasn't lying beside me . I'm so dependent on her .

Remember as a child on christmas eve no one could ever sleep , i personally never had that luxury my dad didn't believe it was needed but i was living that right now . The minutes ticked by agonisingly slow. It was taking everything i had not to go and look for her but i couldn't risk it .

I couldn't risk her .

I got up once it hit 6 accepting i wasn't gonna sleep . I packed a bag with a hoodie and food and first aid kits and anything i could think of just to busy myself. I was sitting starting at my phone when a text came through.

———————
M: leave the cash in a bag in the middle of this parking lot . then and only then can the girl leave .
*M has sent you their location *

I grabbed the bag with the money and my gun and left . Usually it should take 20 minutes to get where it was but it took me 10 maybe less .

I pulled in and saw Sophia , she had a baggy grey t-shirt on covering the shorts she was wearing yesterday. Her hair was pulled out of her -
That's when i saw her face, pure numbness spread across all her features.

Mark was next to her holding a gun to her head . I got out and dropped the bag a couple feet away . I put my hands up while i dropped the bag , one of his guys came and took it .

He opened it examined the money and then nodded at Mark . He lowered his gun and took out a knife he broke the zip ties keeping Sophias hand behind her back and she limped over to me .

" Very very stupid girl . Refused to tell me anything, useless . I thought about killing her but i could use the money ."

He turned and got into his car speeding off with his guy . What did he mean refused to tell him anything? I thought he only took Sophia to get money .

My arms wrapped around her my head buried in her neck . I took a deep breathe now that i didn't feel like i was suffocating.

I let go looking back at her face , she had a cut on her eyebrow but other than that just a little dirt .

I helped her into my car and she hissed in pain , clearly more internal damage .
I climbed in the other side when i heard gun shots .

" May the dick rest in peace ."

" I knew you were way too calm ."

" No one touches you and makes it out alive ."

" Damn right they don't ."

I sped home where Greg was waiting outside .
He had the money bag in his hands and blood splattered on his cheek . No remorse whatsoever, one of the things i like most about Greg .

I helped Sophia out and lifted her up carefully .
I brought her inside and up to my room .

" This is so embarrassing."

" I'm trying so hard not to kill you right now sweetheart."

" Sweetheart? That's a new one ."

" I know , getting better at this whole caring thing ."

There were dark circles under her red eyes , i kept my face neutral though not wanting to alarm her . I carried her into my room and sat onto the bed with her in my lap .

" Are you ok ."

" I don't wanna talk about it if i'm honest ."

" I know , i'm just asking if you're ok . You . As long as you are so am i ."

She nodded her head and i moved so she could sit down . I went and turned on the bath putting some lavender type shit into it .

I went back out and grabbed a towel and a change of my clothes for Sophia . She didn't really talk much just kinda sat there .

Mark has a way of getting into peoples heads . He knows just what buttons to press . I led Sophia into the bathroom closing the door .

I asked if she wanted help before i carefully lifted the t-shirt she was wearing revealing dark purple bruises .

I took a couple deep breaths picturing Marks dead body to calm myself down . Sophia saw the mirror and looked kinda shocked at how badly beaten up she was .

I helped her out of her shorts and then underwear and sports bra . I turned my head while i helped her sit down into the bath until the bubbles and water covered her .

I took the shower head attached to the bath and wet her hair , using my hand to keep it from her eyes . She seemed to relax a lot so i just did it very slowly admiring how beautiful she was .

Now that i know what it's like not having her in my life i never wanna let her go . I took the shampoo and put some in my hand .

I don't know how much girls use so i looked at Sophia , she nodded and laughed as i plopped it onto her head massaging it in .

Once bubbles formed i rinsed it again which took quite a while considering Sophia had a lot more hair than me . I put conditioner into her hand afraid i would hurt her getting the tangles out .

I helped her rinse it out before i helped her stand up and step out . I wrapped the towel around her securely unrolling my wet sleeves .

" You're so good to me ."

" It's the least i can do . I was so worried, i didn't sleep, i couldn't. I never ever want to loose you like that again ."

" Me either ."

She wrapped her arms around me resting her head on my chest . My mouth opened and without thinking i was going to say something but i stopped myself .

I was about to say i love you .

I know i do i really do but i want to ask her to be my girlfriend first .
I helped her put on the sweatpants and hoodie belonging to me i picked out .

I didn't know how to go about asking her . We went downstairs to watch tv and i made her breakfast. Mason was in the kitchen and i could hear Sophia and Greg talking .

" Mason i need your advice ."

" I already know what you're gonna say ."

" What how ?"

" Ever since she walked through that door you haven't kept your eyes off that girl . And this whole seeing where it goes thing is bullshit ."

" How do you think i should do it ?"

" Just say it . Don't be a pussy ."

He walked into the living room and left with Greg a second later .

I walked in leaving the chips on the couch , she was lying on the arm of the couch the sun pouring in leaving a golden shine on her flawless skin .

I sat beside her and she put her legs over my lap like she always does and looked up at me .

" How are you so beautiful."

" Shut up ."

" No you are. "

She went red covering her face with her hands. I pulled them away and softly kissed just below her ear , her hands still being held down by mine .

" I hate you ."

" Enough to be my girlfriend?"

She froze , eyes wide and her lips parted . I could feel her heart racing .

She stood up shakily and ran her hand through her long hair . I pulled her in between my legs holding her still to keep her from pacing .

" Ace it's just -"

" I really don't care what you have to say .You're mine and only mine , we act like a couple anyway ."

" I suppose we do ."

She rested her hands on my shoulders looking into my eyes .

" I guess if you're that desperate i will ."

I lifted her off the ground and onto my lap . She went to lean in but i leaned back.

" Will what ? Use your words ."

" I will be your girlfriend."

She kissed me before taking out her phone and taking a picture wrapping her arm tightly around my neck .

I don't think i've ever been genuinely happy , i mean i'm not sad i've just never been happy . I'm just there . Sophia makes me happy it's as simple as that . Or so i tell myself .

Nothing is ever that simple though...

________________________________

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

38.7K 778 21
𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐏𝐋𝐄𝐓𝐄𝐃 • 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐠, 𝐚𝐛𝐮𝐬𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐩𝐡𝐲 𝐰𝐢𝐟𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐬 𝐮𝐩 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐞𝐥𝐟 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐠𝐞𝐭𝐬 𝐡...
94.7K 3.6K 31
"Privacy is only temporary between you and me." *** At four years old, Sophia was spared the fate that befell the rest of her family. The daughter of...
194K 7.4K 31
[Book 2 in the Secret series] "That's not what I meant..." I chew on my lip. "Well, what the fuck did you mean then?" He shouts. "When I'm there I d...
19.5K 317 22
🔞⚠️ Cecile was found in the orphanage gate with her birth certificate making her easily find her parents but Cecile had misunderstanding that made h...