I Am...Yours (MJ & Beyonce L...

By ___Flawless

This story is totally different from what you're expecting. Beyonce is 18 and is the group Destiny's Child wi... More

I Am...Yours
Dangerously Breaking Up
Here We Are
Princess of Neverland
Lady of My Life
For All Time
Remember the Deja Vu
Destiny's Who?
Whatzupwitu
King Michael and Queen Bey
In the Closet
Whatever Happens
Michael's Halo
Speechless
I Just Can't Stop Loving You
The Warning
Divide and Conquer
Growing Pains
Smash Into You
The Unacceptables
The Royal Family
Domesticated Paradise
Dance for You
Crazy In Love
Any Questions Ms. Williams?
I Don't Wanna Give You The Wrong Impression...
My Name is Beyonce But Mrs. Jackson If You're Nasty
Morphine
99 Problems
Hola Senor Cruz...
Cry Together
The Chapter With So Much Drama
The Separation and Reconciliation
When I First Saw You...
A Neverland Christmas
I'm A Grown Woman
The Tatiana Experience
Somebody's Being a Bit Salty......BEYONCE!!!
I Am Fabulous, I Am Gone With the Wind Fabulous!
Ego
Suspicions?
Lesbi-honest
The Fear
Senza di te non sono niente (Without You I Am Nothing)
This Time Around
"Turn Up!" "Turn Down!" "Why?" "Because I'm Pregnant!"
Super Daddy to the Rescue!
Baby Be Mine
99 Problems Just Doubled
Clique
It Could Be Anyone.....
It's Not the Same
H-Town
The Beyhive
Everybody's Got a Dark Side...Where's Yours?
My Mine
The Perfect Lying Family
Cry Me a River **Slick Rated R**
Beyonce Knowles or Beyonce Knowles-Jackson?
Thanksgiving Kick-Off
If I Were A Boy
No Angel
A Place With No Name
Heaven
Heaven Part II
Resentment
Recovery Stage
The Plan
Bad Press Day
Are You Even?
The Execution Part One
The Execution Part Two
Preview: You vs. Them

At Last

6.9K 110 7
By ___Flawless

Beyonce's POV

I was so glad to finally be back in Los Angeles. I actually missed this place. I sat up in my bed and smiled. My first day back as a superstar..not really that exciting. I walked to my bathroom and washed my face. I heard Etta James "At Last" come on the radio. I smiled and thought about Michael. The house phone rang. I frowned and dashed to the living room to answer it.

"Hello?" "Good morning!" I smiled. Michael's voice seemed so light and joyous. "Why are you in such a good mood?" "I'm about to ask the most beautiful woman in the world if she would like to have breakfast at my house." I grinned even wider. "Ohh..you and your ways. What time?" "Well since it's almost noon...what about brunch then?" I shrugged. "Whatever floats your boat." Michael laughed. "I'll ask the driver to pick you up...umm where do you stay exactly?" "Downtown L.A. LaFayette Towers." Michael was telling the driver. "Hurry hurry!" He ordered. I laughed as Michael began calling orders while on the phone.

"Crap," he muttered.

"What?" "Nothing..just remembered something..ugh." Michael sighed in my ear. "I'll see you in two hours." I gaped. "Two hours?!" "Yess...that's how long it takes to get to my house." I groaned. "Fine...see you then." I hung up and frowned. "Two hours...I'mma nap on the way there." I walked back to the closet and pulled out a pair of skinny jeans and a white tank. I slipped on a pair of black heels and began looking for a jacket. I frowned when I couldn't find anything. "Goodness gracious." I snatched a jean jacket and began putting on my make up.

The buzzer by my bathroom buzzed. I answered. "Yes?" "Ms. Knowles?" I smiled. "Yes this is she. I'm coming down." I finished getting ready and dashed down the stairs to the front lobby. "Hey Bey!" the receptionist said. "Hi Karla." I waved and dashed out the door. The driver was sitting there leaning next to a black Mercedes. I gasped.

"Mr. Jackson makes sure his guest is comfortable, Ms. Knowles. I am Jimmy." I smiled. "Beyonce or Bey, but not Ms. Knowles. That's my momma." Jimmy laughed and opened the door for me. "Enjoy." I climbed in, as soon as I got comfortable the car phone rang. Jimmy looked down. "It's Mr. Jackson. Press 3 to answer." I grabbed the phone and did what Jimmy said.

"Hiya!"

"Like the ride?" Michael asked. "Love it. It's so comfy in here!" I squealed. Michael laughed. "Tell Jimmy that I said be a speed demon for me." I was confused. "Be a speed demon?" Michael went,"Mmhmm. He knows." Jimmy heard me and smiled. "Yes sir! Beyonce, please put on your seat belt and hold on." I secured myself in the back seat. Jimmy made a U turn and headed to the expressway.

"God! Michael, he's going to kill me!!"

Michael laughed. "Jimmy used to be a NASCAR driver..he's a pro at this." Jimmy nodded as he turned up the music. "See when I see you," Michael whispered. I smiled as we got on the expressway. "Have fun," he said. He seemed sneaky about something. I didn't want to know what. I just wanted to get out this car!! "I'll try."

I hung up and reclined in the seat. A girl could get used to this...

Michael's POV

I paced my bedroom like a mad man. How can I get rid of my family in two hours? It shouldn't be too hard. I sighed as I heard arguing downstairs. "They never know when to quit do they?"

I closed my door and thought about Beyonce. She was hurt at such a young age. Her eyes told me all. She hid her pain and anguish from so many. I bet her own parents didn't even know. I bit my lip in frustration. Why wouldn't she tell anybody? I wouldn't say anything to anybody, at least not yet. Slowly, I got up and fixed my messy hair.

I skipped putting on eyeliner, because I was around family. I listened to the radio. I heard the radio host reading the headline of a magazine.

"Michael Jackson's Bootylicious Baby!"

I froze and turned it up. Tom Joyner read about how I was seen with Beyonce. "They even have pictures of the two at a hotel holding hands and one of Beyonce wearing what seems to be Michael's jacket. Well, I personally wish them the best of luck."

The co-host, J. Anthony Brown laughed. "Beyonce? Michael Jackson? How he get her? Aye Mike! Gimme some of your tips!" I angrily turned the radio off and crossed my arms. "Ignorance....some people are just born with it," I muttered as I put on a red button down and black pants. My phone rang. "Yes?" "We're here sir," Jimmy said. I smiled. "Nice timing. Only an hour." Jimmy laughed. "I try sir." My smile grew. "Thanks. I owe you."

I dashed down the steps to the living room. My siblings were too busy talking and checking each other. I quickly walked past them to the door. "Michael!" LaToya hollered. Her shrill annoying voice making me grimace. I turned slowly and smiled. "Yes dear sister?" I answered sweetly. "What are you waiting on?" Jermaine chirped. I froze as all the family turned around and stared. "Nothing," I lied.

The doorbell rang. I turned slowly and opened the door. Beyonce stood there smiling. "Morning...or afternoon!" I smiled. "Hi...now isn't the best time so-"

"Mike, who's that!?" Janet hollered. I groaned and crossed my eyes and annoyance. I shrugged and stepped back. "Welcome to Neverland." Beyonce smiled and stepped in. The responce from my brothers sent a current of jealousy through me. They all smiled. "Who's you friend Michael?" Randy asked with a stupid grin on his face. "This is Beyonce...she's my..." God, should I say it?

"..my..um..my-"

"Girlfriend," Beyonce announced.

Everybody in my family stopped what they were doing and stared. "Nice bro!" Marlon hollered after a moment of silence. I winced and glanced at Beyonce who seemed to be enjoying my family. I grabbed her hand possessively to let them know that she's mine. "We're just gonna be out in the garden," I said. Bey paused. "Michael. Can't we stay in here?" She whispered. "No," I whispered through clenched teeth. I pulled her out the backdoor to the garden. As we escaped my family, I heard a sudden outburst of hoots and cat calls.

"Hey Beyonce! Can I have yo numba?!" Marlon hollered.

I face palmed myself as I sped up my pace. We finally made it to the table in the middle of my paradise. The sweet smelling flowers calmed my nerves. I sighed and sat down. My cook, Julie, came out with brunch. "Good afternoon," she greeted. "Hi Julie. Beyonce Knowles meet my wonderful cook and personal house hold helper Julie." Julie and Beyonce traded beaming smiles. I sat back and watched as Julie set out our brunch.

Rice, eggs, bacon, waffles, fruit, and even grilled salmon.

"You really out did yourself Julie," I said. She smiled as she set my hot tea out. "A girl can only try. Would you like coffee or juice, Ms. Knowles?" Beyonce blushed. "Gosh, I feel like a queen. Um..juice please. Thanks." I smiled as Beyonce sat back and put on her glasses. Julie smiled at us and scurried around the corner. I sighed.

"Well..first of all good afternoon, lovely."

Beyonce smiled as she poured syrup on her waffles. "Good afternoon, dear." We exchanged glances and laughtered. "So..you wanted to hide me from you're family?" She asked. I gasped. "No..I wanted to hide my family from you," I replied. Bey laughed. "Why? They're cute and fun." I scoffed. "Don't let them fool you. They will bite each others heads off if they could." Bey giggled. "Don't say that, Michael." I shrugged like a child.

We talked about whatever we wanted to, but I still had one subject on my mind.

"How are you?" I asked. Bey's brow knitted in confusion. "Wonderful," she replied dreamily. "No...literally. How are you? About...him." Beyonce bit her lip and sat back. "I'm...better now. I'm ready to love and trust people and to be honest...I want to thank you Michael." I paused and sat up straight. "No..thank you. You made me feel something that I haven't felt in a loong time." Beyonce smiled. We were silent for a while just looking around. I reached out for her hand and kissed it softly. "Let's walk," I whispered. We stood up and headed out to the pasture.

Beyonce gasped. "You have so much." I smiled. "This is my heaven. This is my escape." I held a blanket in my hand and laid it down. I sat down and looked Beyonce. "If I knew we were going walking I would've worn flip flops." She kicked off her heels and sat down next to me. We sighed and watched the clouds, just killing time.

I couldn't wait to call her mine. I was just waiting on the right moment, but I knew it was coming. I bit my lip as Beyonce closed her eyes and relaxed. Her perfume was intoxicating to me. My own drug. My hands twitched to touch her hand that so close to mine. I sighed and looked at my love. She was at peace and I was too. We were both happy, but I was ecstatic. I just wanted to do one thing if possible. I was fighting with myself. I inhaled and exhaled slowly.

I turned to face Beyonce. She was drifting to sleep. Her face relaxed and happy. I brushed against her thigh. Her eyes fluttered open and stared at me. "Hi," I whispered. She smiled as she ran her hand through her wild hair. I smiled at her. Beyonce made a silly face at me. We chuckled together. Do it!!! Do it Michael! I sighed. "Beyonce? Do you love me?" I asked softly. She looked at me. "Of course Michael. Love is the only way to describe my feelings for you." The blood rushed to my cheeks. I rubbed them and leaned down, so that I hovered over her. Beyonce froze in place. Her eyes searching for something. I gently kissed her on the lips.

My eyes closed slowly. Beyonce slipped further into the ground. I pressed my chest against hers. I felt her hands gripped my shoulders then hug my abdomen. My lips brushed against her soft skin. The heat between us was unbearable. I finally found the strength to caress her. I held on tightly, like my life depended on it. Her sweet taste drove me wild. I moved to her neck and pressed my lips against her.

"Michael.."

"Mmhmm."

She moaned softly as I pushed her tank up. I placed ever tender kisses on her. She giggled and squirmed. "Ticklish?" I whispered. Beyonce suddenly blushed like a child and covered her face. "Leave me alone," she whispered. I laughed and kissed her again, but this time I slipped my tongue in her mouth. The reaction was amazing. Beyonce claimed me by the kiss. Her sweet, but urging kisses made me sexually hungry.I felt an erection coming. I let out a breath and lowered down to her. She slipped her hands through my hair and tugged softly. I gasped as she rubbed her thigh against me. Please please!!! My body begged for the physical contact of sex.

"Michael," Beyonce called once more. "What?" I whispered as I kissed her ear and bit it softly. She gasped and put her hand over her mouth. "Oh God!" She hollered. "What?!" I turned around and noticed a paparazzo taking pictures of us. I growled and shot up. "What the hell?!" I hollered at the man. Beyonce grabbed my arm and pulled me away. She grabbed the blanket and dashed back to the house. I followed in anger.

The one fucking time I get to make love and the fucking press screws us over!!!

My fists clenched. I stormed into the house. Everybody was looking at me. I ignored the stares and stomped up to my bedroom. Once in my room, I slammed the door and collasped on the bed. "Why? Why did you make me famous?" I whispered. I put my hands over my face and huffed in sorrow. There was a quick tap on the door. "Leave. Me. Alone!!!" I hollered.

"Michael?"

I sat up and grumbled. I opened the door. Mother stood there. The concern in her eyes and voice was noticeable. "Michael what's wrong?" "Nothing. Everything. Something." She pulled me to my bed and sat me down like she used to do when I was a child. I sighed and rested my head on her shoulder. She laughed softly. "You haven't done that since you were a little boy." "I miss this," I whispered. Mother stroked my hair and rocked me.

"I saw the look in your eyes, baby. I know..you're upset, but this is what fame is about now. You've let go of the privacy." "But I miss it though!" I exclaimed. "Why are you hollering?" Mother asked sternly. I stopped. "Sorry." "Beyonce was upset too. You should check on the girl. She rushed to the nearest bathroom and locked herself in there." I sighed and stood up. "I should do that," I mumbled. "Michael?" I looked at Mother. "What were you all doing?" I bit my lip. I couldn't tell my Mother what we Beyonce and I were so close to doing. "Playing in the backyard," I whispered. Mother crossed her arms and nodded. I knew that she knew that I was lying horribly. "Mmhm."

Beyonce's POV

I can't believe it! I sat on the edge of the tub so upset and ashamed. I sighed and ran my hands through my hair, but I couldn't help but think about it though. His touch, his lips, his large hands hugging my every curve. My temperature rose just thinking about it. I bit my lip and smiled mischeviously. I didn't think that Michael was a good kisser, but gosh... There was a soft knock on the door. I jumped and paused. "Go away!" I hollered. "Nope," the person on the other side replied. "Please?" "Open the door love." I sighed and walked over and unlocked the door.

Michael stood there. He had a glass of orange juice in his hand. "May I join you for you a drink?" He asked playfully. I laughed and opened the door for him. He walked in and closed it. We both exchanged looks. "Upset?" I whispered. "Pissed," Michael whispered back. I sighed and wrapped my arm around him. Michael..don't be so upset. I hugged him and squeezed him. He smiled and kissed my shoulder lightly. "I'm sorry Bey, maybe next time," Michael announced sadly. I pulled back. The look in his eyes was too much to bear. He looked like he was just about to loose it and burst out in tears. I sighed. "No..I wanna stay here...for real."

Michael glanced up at me. "What?" "You asked me if I wanted to live with you," I said sweetly," well...I wanna stay." Michael put his hand over his mouth in shock. "I thought you would've said no! Oh gosh...I gotta get your room ready and everything! Oh dear.." Michael was already planning aloud.

"..we gotta get the room painted..and the closet stocked....and-"

"Michael!"

He froze. "Move in Friday! That's the best day you can, babe." I smiled and laughed. "Please..Michael don't trip out." We hugged each other and walked out the bathroom. "Let's go face my family," Michael huffed quietly.

Author's Note: so that was a preview of what might happen with bey and mike anyway go vote, comment, and fan ^.^

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

52.3K 2.6K 36
Onika was a 16 year old teenager with many issues that seemed to always involve her deadbeat dad. But no matter how much trouble he brought her way...
33.5K 1.8K 37
Beyoncé: 20 years old, intelligent, single and independent. She always gets her way. Her father is the most powerful man in the US, so that adds to h...
78.5K 3.8K 38
19 year old Beyonce takes control of her life when she falls in love. Some may think she is doing the Unthinkable, while she believes she is followin...
23.9K 1K 23
Beyonce hasn't been home for over 13years and she comes home with the biggest surprise especially for her high school sweetheart Shawn Cater. Find ou...