My Little Gogy. (Dream x Geor...

LizzarLiz

[Completed](Warning: is an old cringy story) Dream, George, Sapnap, and BBH decided to meet up at Dream's hou... Еще

Chapter 1: Going to meet Dream
Chapter 2: A Long Day
Chapter 3: Painful Memories on the Beach
Chapter 4: Missing your Touch
Chapter 5: A Good Morning Kiss
Chapter 6: Who do you like?
Chapter 7: Truth or Dare: Alcohol edition
Chapter 8: His Roughness
Chapter 9: A Plot For Revenge
Chapter 10: I Like Your Outfit but I Want You More.
Chapter 11: A Trip Through The Rain
Chapter 12: Terrible Thoughts
Chapter 13: Acceptance and Pain
Chapter 14: They're Cuddling
Chapter 15: Confessing Feelings
A Quick Thank You + Announcement
Chapter 16: Can I?
Chapter 17: I'd rather eat you~
Chapter 18: Being Small Has Its Advantages
Chapter 19: A Restless Night
Chapter 20: A Regretful Morning
Chapter 21: Opening Past Wounds/Part 1
Chapter 22: Opening Past Wounds/Part 2
Chapter 23: A Streaming Session
Chapter 24: Confident Gogy
Chapter 25: Flirting On A Date
Chapter 26: Pinned Down
Chapter 27: A Realization
Chapter 28: Sapnap's Cooking Stream
Chapter 30: Heading Back
Update on the Epilogues' + New Story
Epilogue 1: The Next Morning
Epilogue 2: A Week Later

Chapter 29: Last Full Day

160 4 0
LizzarLiz

(TW: Fluff in this chapter.)

George's Pov

I awoke to see Clay was getting dressed.

"Clay?" My voice was groggy because I just woke up.

"Sorry did I wake you, George?" Clay kept quiet for me.

"Mmm...What are you doing up?" I questioned.

"I have to drop Nick off at the airport, you can go back to sleep if you want to, George." Clay explained.

"No...I wanna say goodbye to Nick at least." I answered, getting up from the bed and wiping my tired eyes.

"Alright, just get some more rest once we leave, ok?"

"Mmhm" Was all I could get out of my tired body.

Clay guided my tired ass downstairs and I spotted Nick just petting Patches.

Nick saw me, "Good morning, George. Come to see me off then?"

I huffed, "Something like that."

I walked over to Nick and hugged him and we said our goodbyes for now.

I groggily waved halfway the stairs and went back into Clay's room. 

Flopping onto the bed and almost instantly falling back asleep. I checked the clock on Clay's nightstand, 4:20 am.

I pulled the blanket over myself and went back to sleep.

***

Clay's Pov

As soon as I saw George was back in my room, Nick and I left the house. 

Nick hopped in the rental car, as we needed to return it, and then head to the airport immediately after. I got in my car and followed Nick to the car rental place.

Once we returned the car, Nick got in my car, and we made our way to the airport.

***

Once at the airport, Nick and I hugged him a bit.

Nick broke the hug, "It was so much fun being here, man. Maybe next time we should invite Karl and Alex, thoughts'."

I snickered out, "It was chaotic enough with just us, can only imagine what would happen if all us feral boys got together."

Nick laughed, "But anyway, I've got a flight to catch. So see ya." And with that Nick got his luggage and entered the airport, to get on a plane.

***

The drive back home was quiet and relaxing but yet, I'd have to do the same thing tonight with Zak and Darryl. Drive them to the airport and then head back to George. Then hopefully get some sleep before having to do the same with George at 1 pm tomorrow.

I sighed, 'Next time, I'm gonna have to make sure that their flights back are evenly spaced out.' I thought to myself.

***

George's Pov

I woke back up after I heard movement in the room and saw Clay putting his hoodie away.

I groaned a bit to get Clay's attention and spoke emphasizing the Y in Clay's name.

"Sorry, I didn't think I'd wake you." He paused. "I was just about to crawl back into bed with you, George."

He did as he said, crawling back into bed with me and spooning my body, making me feel ten times more comfortable within his protection.

He spoke comforting words into my ear, soon I went back to sleep and so did Clay.

***

We both woke back up around 8 am and ate.

Eventually, Darryl and Zak joined us in the kitchen, talking about how they have to leave tonight at 9 pm.

"It's sad we couldn't stay longer," Darryl said.

"Yeah but, but at least Darryl and I will be in the same place, for another week." Zak chimed in.

I gave a confused look to the duo, "Oh really, how come?"

Zak spoke up, "Well, we arranged this so I could head back to his place for a week after this."

"Good, you guys need it," Clay said with a smile.

Darryl agreed, "Yeah, it's been some time since we've been able to see each other face to face."

Darryl paused before questioning Clay and me, "So, you guys gonna meet up again, in the future?"

Clay wrapped his arm around me and rubbed my side, "Definitely...we'd just have to figure out when."

"That's good," Darryl said.

***

After Clay and I were done eating, we moved to the sofa and watched some TV.

Darryl and Zak went to their room to pack up and make sure they had everything before they had to leave tonight.

I was sitting at Clay's side and asked Clay, "Hey Clay, can I sit on your lap?"

He answered swiftly patting his lap, "Of course, Gogy."

I relocated to his lap and laid my back on his chest. Clay wrapped his arms around my stomach and placed my hands over his hands. He placed his head onto my shoulder and nuzzled my neck. He kissed my neck and return to watching TV. I pet his head, as he remained on my shoulder.

***

Today was extremely chill, as Clay and I just watched some TV cuddling. Until the time came when he had to take Zak and Darryl to the airport.

"George, can I please get up? I need to take them to the airport soon." Clay questioned me as I didn't want to move from the comfort of his lap.

"Fine..." I huffed out, getting off his lap, and laid onto the sofa.

Soon Darryl and Zak entered the living room with their belongings.

"You guys ready to go?" Clay asked.

Darryl answered with, "Yup, we have everything."

I got up and hugged Darryl, thanking him for his support of me.

Darryl replied, "No problem, George...Oh and call me if you ever need someone to talk to. I'll back you up."

I giggled, breaking the hug and thanking him once more for the help. I headed upstairs as I needed my rest for tomorrow.

_____________________________________

Word Count: 950

This chapter is only a little bit shorter than the others because the next chapter will be the last one. The next chapter will be short as well, maybe shorter than this one...It will just depend on how detailed I feel like getting.

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

97.5K 2.7K 13
George is absolutely over the moon when he gets a chance to meet all of his online best friends. Especially because they decide to see the city toget...
18.8K 760 14
Dream finds himself in an introverts worst nightmare when Sapnap convinces him to host seven of their close friends for Sapnap's 21st birthday. The o...
1.2M 55.2K 41
The obligatory musician x fan fic that nobody asked for. This is in no way meant to be taken seriously - all respect to the boys - and I will take it...
327K 10.6K 62
Two kingdoms, a little rivalry between the people, two lonely princes, one small party. Some don't believe in faith, some don't believe in soulmates...