Discovering Mack

By prettiestoflies

"Not screwing as in ongoing. It was a one time... or two time thing," I cringe at how slutty that makes me so... More

Nice To Meet You
1| One
2| Two
3| Three
4| Four
5| Five
6| Six
7| Seven
8| Eight
9| Nine
10| Ten
12| Twelve
13| Thirteen
14| Fourteen
15| Fifteen
16| Sixteen
17| Seventeen
18| Eighteen
19| Nineteen
20| Twenty
21| Twenty-One
22| Twenty-Two
23| Twenty-Three
24| Twenty-Four
25| Twenty-Five
26| Twenty-Six
27| Twenty-Seven
28| Twenty-Eight
29| Twenty-Nine
Bonus | I love you

11| Eleven

183 14 1
By prettiestoflies

You know that feeling when you wake up, your mouth is bone dry, head slightly thumping and you slowly come around to consciousness and remember what day it is, where you are and what happened the night before.

That's where I'm at. As I come to though, I realise it's not just me in the bed, my bed? Yes. My new bed, in this room that is super bright right now because we did not close the blinds last night.

We... We?

There's a body under me. It's all hard muscle, smooth skin, broad shoulders. Our legs are tangled, my head on his shoulder, hand on his bare chest. There's also another arm around my waist from behind me, it's smaller, delicate, feminine. Skin, there is so much skin and so little clothing.

I slowly open my eyes, only enough to see who the bodies belong to. Squinting like when you walk out of a dark cinema into the bright summer sunlight. I swallow, trying to moisten my dry throat with any moisture I can manage.

My body is tangled up with Tristan's. He is still asleep, which gives me a chance to take in the fact that he is wearing only his briefs while I am practically mounting him. Gently, I untangle myself from his body, trying not to wake him with my movements. I'd be lying if I didn't admit that I took a moment to admire the fine specimen that Tristan is. Swimming really does wonders for the human body.

I turn my head to see Mel on my other side, spooning me from behind. A position we have landed ourselves in many times over the years of our friendship. I usually actively avoid sleeping in the same bed with her because she like to snuggle, where as I usually like my space. My position with Tristan may beg to differ though.

As my body wakes up, the urge to pee gets stronger and I know that I have to unscramble myself from this bed. I sit up, gently lifting Mel's arm from my body and shimmy my way up the bed till I'm in a sitting position. From here I can climb over one of the sleeping bodies to get out of the bed.

Surveying my friends, I decide since Tristan is closer the bathroom and sleeping on his back that I'll climb over him. It's only as I move one leg up to swing over him that I realise I'm wearing only a t-shirt. Wait, Tristan's t-shirt. Where is my underwear? Did we fool around and I don't even remember?

Oh dear lord!

In my so poorly planned manoeuvre to get out of the bed my sudden revelation causes me to falter for a moment, and just as I'm about to lift my other leg over him, he stirs, opening one eye.

"Uhhh, good morning?" I utter, feeling myself blush.

I see Tristan's eyes scan down my body, surveying the scene in front of him. Which must be fairly shocking waking up to someone half naked hovering over the top of you, wearing only your t-shirt.

Tristan's eyes widen slightly, before shooting back up to look me in eye.
I follow where his gaze was and see how in my current position, the t-shirt has ridden up my back and everything from my belly button down is on full display.

"Shit! Fuck! This isn't.. Umm. I was just trying to get out the bed, fuck!" I stumble over my words and try to explain that this really isn't what it looked like as I continue my climb out of the bed, somehow landing on both feet and standing up to pull the t-shirt down as far as I can.

"Mack..." Tristan starts to say.

"It's ok, I'm just going to the bathroom," I squeak out before running out of the room.

I groan as I look at my reflection in the mirror, seeing the mess that looks back at me. How much did we drink and where the hell is my underwear. I then remember how I didn't unpack anything yesterday and all of my clothes are in boxes scattered around my room.

My room where Tristan is now awake in my bed.

I creep out of the bathroom, glancing at my bed to see Tristan now very awake and checking his phone. Mel is still fast asleep. I can tell Tristan is trying not to look up as I scurry to the walk in robe where most of my boxes are. I close the door behind me and quickly find some underwear and shorts.

Once I'm satisfied I'm now fully covered, I exit the wardrobe, only to find Tristan watching me with an amused smirk on his face.

"So," I drawl out, almost as a question for him to fill in the blanks for me.

"Sooo," he repeats, teasing me.

When I glare at him, he chuckles lightly.

"Nothing happened Mack, if that's what your worried about. We can even act like I saw nothing just before, or even last night if it makes you feel better."

"Oh god!" I bury my head in my hands. "How did we both end up so... so naked?" I cringe.

Tristan chuckles again, "Well you may have started striping off all your clothes, but we were all a little too drunk to find you any other clothes amongst these boxes. So Mel made me give you my shirt, and I wasn't wearing jeans to sleep in."

"Oh. My bad," I looked at him sheepishly. "That's embarrassing," I mutter.

"How's your head this morning?" He asks, his voice changing from humorous to concerned.

"I could use some food, and coffee. I really need a strong, black coffee!"

"Me too, shall we see the state of everyone else?"

"Yes! Do you want a shower? Oh and you probably need your t-shirt back, I can probably find you a clean one here, somewhere in these boxes," I say as I start looking through more of the boxes around me.

"It's fine Mack, I have spare in my car," he grins at me, like my hungover ass is the most amusing thing ever.

"Right," I say standing up straight again. "I'll just meet you out there then," I smile awkwardly at him.

Exiting the bedroom I can already smell coffee and bacon, immediately making my mouth water. I'm more than surprised to find a fully dressed Scarlett in the kitchen looking glamorous as ever. A stark contrast to myself.

"Morning," I grumbled.

"Oh Mack! I didn't expect to see you! I'm just about to head out, but help yourself to anything you can find."

"Out? How are you not a mess like the rest of us?"

Scarlett laughs, "I stopped drinking long before you lot. Imogen wants to go bridesmaid dress shopping, so I'm meeting her for the day," she explains as she gathers her belonging into her bag. When she finally looks up at me, she cocks her head to the side, "Isn't that Tristan's top? Did you two?"

"No!" I quickly say. "Well yes, it's his top, but no we didn't do anything, just slept. Mel is still sleeping too."

"Good. Not that you can't hook up with him, you can do whatever you want, it's just, how do I say this. Tristan isn't your rebound kind of guy, I've never known him to just hook up. He's a relationship guy and it would get messy with feelings. You just got out of a relationship and..."

"Scarlett. It's fine. Tristan and I are friends," I smile at her.

A friend who has seen my cooch. Great.

"Ok. Well I'm heading out now, not sure when I'll be home."

"Bye!"

I wave her off and made my way to the coffee machine. It's inbuilt into the wall and looks crazy expensive. Bless her soul, Scarlett left instructions on how to use it too. Fumbling around a little, I'm able to produce two coffee's and start on some bacon and eggs.

By the time I finish cooking, Mel has joined us too and we eat as the two of them recount some of my drunk antics, laughing at me and definitely not with me. By midday they have helped me clean up and both left to go home.

Knowing I need to get a start on unpacking, I head down the hall to my room to take a shower. After my shower, I pull on my shorts again and a skimpy spaghetti strap singlet that I wouldn't wear out of the house. I use my Bluetooth speaker in my room and turn up the music. I'm pretty sure I can connect to the apartment speakers, but I'll leave that for another day.

I had most of the boxes unpacked within an hour of starting. I was completely lost in the music, dancing around the room, that when I turned to see Alex standing in my doorway with an amused smirk on his face, I stumbled over my own feet.

"What the hell? I didn't know you were here!" I exclaimed, startled and immediately lowering the music.

"I assumed as much when you turned the music up," he mused, walking into my room and taking a seat on the bed.

I followed him with my eyes. "Just make yourself at home," I said, raising an eyebrow.

"You can continue singing and dancing in those little shorts, I was enjoying the show."

"Were you here all morning?" I ask, changing the subject.

"No, I forgot my wallet and just came back for it. Scar mentioned Tristan might still be here, slept with you apparently," he stated suggestively.

"Nothing happened, and it was Tristan and Mel."

"Missed opportunity. Although I'd be disappointed if Tristan got a chance with you before I did."

"You are awfully sure of yourself," I said, carrying a box of cosmetics to the bathroom. "Who says you will get a chance with me?"

"I can be very convincing," he muses.

I unload my products into the cabinet below the vanity ignoring his suggestion, and trying to place everything neatly in the hope it might stay like that. When I stand, I'm not even surprised to see Alex standing behind me in the reflection of the mirror. The way his gaze lingers on my body makes me shiver slightly.

"What do you want, Alex?" I ask him, trying to sound confident in myself, when in reality the way he is looking at me makes me feel anything but.

Alex takes a few steps forward until he is directly behind me, placing his hands on the vanity either side of me, trapping me in.

He looks me in the eye, via the reflection of the mirror, "You. I want you. I couldn't take my eyes off you all night. I want to touch every inch of your body with my hands, and then my mouth. I want to make you tremble under my touch, I want you to scream my name and beg for more. Do you want me to do that to you, Mackenzie?"

I feel my breath quicken as he speaks, hitching as he says my full name. The lust is clear in his eyes. I can hear Max telling me the best way to get over someone is to get under someone else.

I'm still bothered by one thing though.

"What about Scarlett?"

"We aren't together, neither of us do relationships. More like friends with benefits."

"Oh, right," I whisper, my senses and thoughts getting clouded by how close he is to me right now.

I didn't think it possible, but Alex steps even closer now, his front pressed against my back, and I can feel all of him. His muscular chest, his breath on my neck, the scruff of his facial hair, and his hard on pressing against my ass.

"Give in Mackenzie," he urges as he places a soft kiss behind my ear on my sweet spot.

The touch of his lips is enough for all sense and reason to escape me. I can't tell anymore if this is a good idea or a terrible, horrible bad idea. It' probably is, but the feeling of being desired is stronger. I want to be touched, the arousal I can feel tells me enough.

All I can think about is his words, his promises of how he will make me feel good. I've only been with one person before and he never cared about how I felt. I desperately wanted to know how good it can get. I worry though that it's too soon.

Screw it.

Before I can change my mind, I lean my body back into Alex's. Slowly, subtly moving my hips to grind against him. I hear him inhale sharply as our eyes meet again in the reflection.

Alex takes hold of my hips, moving them harder against him as his lips meet my neck. I tilt my head to the side allowing him more access as his hands move from my hips, to the bottom of my singlet, pulling it up and over my head. Once he throws it to the ground, he unclasps my bra and rids me of that too, wasting no time taking my breasts in his hands.

I watch everything in the mirror.

His large hands cover my breasts, massaging them before taking my erect nipples between his fingers, pinching, tugging and flicking.

Alex turns me around so we are now facing each other and takes my nipple in his mouth, expertly using his tongue, making me moan out loud. More, I need more from him.

"Alex," I moan, begging almost.

He lifts his head, looking at me with a wolffish grin, clearly loving the reaction he is eliciting from me, before hooking his fingers around the waistband of my shorts and pulling them down. Then before I can even register, he lifts me to the vanity, slipping my shorts and panties off my feet, leaving me completely naked and exposed in front of him.

"Fuck your gorgeous," he says as his eyes scan my body. "Better than I imagined."

"Come here," I say, grabbing a hold of his shirt and pulling him between my legs. I thread my hand around the back of his head and pull his lips to mine. I kiss him hard, passionate, showing him just how much I want and need this right now.

Our tongues meet, teeth clash and his hand pushes between my legs meeting my slick, wet folds. Wet for him. He groans hard into the kiss, circling my clit with his forefinger as the feeling makes me buck my hips forward. He takes the hint, sliding down further until he pushes his finger inside me. I react by taking his bottom lip between my teeth and pulling.

I open my eyes to watch his face at the same time he starts pumping in and out of me. We stare at each other as I bend my knees and plant my feet on the vanity, allowing me to spread my legs further, giving him more access. I then look down to watch his hand moving in me.

"You like watching? Does it turn you on?" He asks rhetorically, because it's clear that it does. I whimper as he adds another finger and nod my head, as he looks down too, watching the way his hand expertly moves inside of me.

"Alex?" I say, feeling braver.

"Yes Mack?" He rasps out in reply.

"I really need you to use that cocky mouth of yours, I want to feel that tongue on me, please?" I beg.

"Fuck," he swears under his breath, but doesn't waste any time as he lowers his head between my thighs. His tongue expertly licks, and flicks, applying pressure at all the right moments while his fingers continue, curling just right to hit that spot.

I've never had anyone treat me this way before, give me this much pleasure, make it all about me. Noah hated to go down on me, and now I know what I was missing, I'm even madder.

Alex senses I'm on the edge and increases the pressure from his mouth and pumps faster until my walls clench around his fingers and I let go. I let go more than I ever have before, more than anyone else or even myself has made me come. Alex licks up every last drop before standing again. He lifts his fingers that are soaked in my arousal to my mouth, I open up and let him place them inside. I can taste myself as I lick his fingers clean.

"That was just the beginning of what I can do to you Mackenzie, if your willing," he says, pulling his fingers from my mouth.

"Uh..." I'm speechless, still coming down from the high and reaching for his pants, assuming it's my turn to return the favour.

He shakes his head no, and steps back from me. With one more glance at my still spread legs and very wet pussy and a lick of his lips, he leaves the room with that cocky grin on his face.

My head hits the mirror as Alex walks away as though his head wasn't just between my thighs and he didn't just give me the best orgasm of my life.

When I hear the door close though, I come crashing back to reality, looking down at my body and I'm disgusted in myself. What the fuck did I just do?

I feel dirty, slutty, disgusted with myself. That's not who I am, I don't do that sort of thing. Yet, I also know that I want to experience that again. I'm at war with myself and I don't really know how to deal with it.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

43.9K 1K 39
Nova is a recent law school graduate, clinging to her dream of becoming a sports lawyer through an internship with New York City's NHL team, hoping s...
692K 19.8K 49
#𝟐 • 𝐀 𝐆𝐨𝐨𝐝 𝐆𝐢𝐫𝐥'𝐬 𝐓𝐚𝐥𝐞. ❝Be my girlfriend, Cassie. And I'm not taking no for an answer.❞ ❝I wasn't going to say no.❞ • When your best...
163K 4.6K 22
Seven years ago, Tristan Knight walked away from the love of his life, Serenity Harris, without a word or a backwards glance. No goodbye. No Dear Joh...
2.1M 83.5K 68
how far would you go . . . for someone you love? ♔ Levi steps forward, placing himself between me and Jack. Like he's protecting me from him. But I d...