Nagatoro Hayase x Singer Male...

By Rugged_Noodle

When a playful athlete and a bullied singer crosses paths, many wouldn't anticipate on how their relationship... More

Falling For You
The Kouhai
Talent
Scourge's Biggest Fan
Please Go Out With Me
It's a Plan
Her Friends
I'll Be Your Teacher
The Second Loner
Valentine's Day
Better Than Them
There's Rain in Summer
Dumb Willpower
It's Getting Heated
Karaoke Time with the Girls
The First Song
A Friendly Request
Fake Boyfriend
Real Hangout
Play Games to Win Prizes
Squishy Anpans
A Girl in the Studio
Driving Home the Pretty Lady
Meet the Ex
A Loser Like Him
She Knows Some Moves
My VIP Tickets
Lewd Teaching
The Ski Trip
Hot Springs Bath Time
Lodging Together
Hayase's Not Here
Sick Day for Hayase
First Party Invitation
D.D.
Win Her Back
Sick and Dizzy
Mom's Home
Fever Dream
The Answer She Wants
Wounded in the Club Room
Thigh High Socks
More Competition
Holly Jolly
Author's Note (Updated)
The Tomboy and the Sweets Lover
At the Zoo
Manning Up
Love Letter
Orihara's Motivation and Crush
The Music Video Filming
Nightmare
Ye
A Day Without Nagatoro
~ Endings ~
I'm Back for You
Love is a Lie
Difficult with Words
I Always Loved You
Won't Take This Dance With You
Changed
Broken Boy
Bounce Back
Bunny Boy Senpai
Earthquake

Let's Go Home Together

4.7K 143 165
By Rugged_Noodle

"Are you sure you wanna add more songs to the album?"

It was barely high noon as Y/n had just finished two pieces for a combined track for an album as he stared unsatisfied that the album feels like there were too few songs on it.

Inside the cool room where he hung out with his producers and not an agent in sight to be with for the summer day, he grunts in annoyance and look back at his peers.

"I think I do... It doesn't feel like there's enough songs on the album... I think we should add a bit more to the 'Trilogy'..."

"Bro... There's twenty songs on it already! That's enough to make your fans happy."

"Then let's make them content! The more the merrier!"

Being true to himself, he wasn't himself.

After the fantastic day he had hanging out with Nagatoro and her friends a few weeks ago, he hasn't been able to see them in person. Although they text frequently, it didn't feel the same when he sees Nagatoro and get bombarded by her teasing and name calling.

He shakes his head, getting a small headache as a phone goes off inside the producers' room. Leland, the head of the team, took his phone out and let out a sigh. "If that's the case, let's send out a small teaser list for now. I got a date in half an hour and I don't wanna be late again."

Everyone nods in the room, not one retaliates as one of Leland's friends sent out a list of potential songs that'll make it on one of his unfinished albums on Tweeter and Instaton.

Everyone else were packing their stuff up, including Y/n who shoved his guitar into the guitar sleeve and changed his outfit into a more causal one. A baggy white hoodie with black jeans that fit him almost tightly with a pair of white sneakers and a white shirt underneath.

He gets out of the bathroom from changing and heads outside with his team, he waves to everyone as they split up in different directions, Y/n turns up one of his favorite songs on his speaker phone and head towards the mall to grab something sweet and probably do some shopping.

"What should I get? Ice cream? A milkshake? Perhaps I should go back to that shaved ice place that Nagatoro brought me from before..."

He was deep in his thoughts, so many choices with so much time to spare as he was passing by the park that was near his neighborhood.

Then he stops, he shuts his music off from his phone as his eyes were fixed on a jungle gym along with a pair of swings that were unoccupied. He takes a moment and leans on a nearby tree, watching some of the kids play and horse around with other kids that they were friends with.

A soft smile grows on his face, seeing how much they were having fun.

If only I had friends when I was younger... It would've been so much fun...

His eyes then darts back at the empty swings with his thoughts swirling around like an ice cream machine. The smile grows to a faint frown.

I always wanted to go on the swings... But it would always be occupied by the other kids and my family wasn't comfortable enough with their money to take time off for me...

A few tear drops slowly fall down his cheeks.

I don't blame them... We were in a tight situation before... There was no way we would have spare time for us to have some fun for once...

He wipes the fallen tears as he takes out his wallet from his pocket and eyes the cash that was held inside. He counts it without actually taking it out from the leather bag as he takes out the debit card inside.

150,000 yen... Plus the multi hundred million yen inside the card...Maybe I should bring my parents somewhere fun for them... Like the fair that's not far from here... Or one of those amusement parks in America... What about-

All of a sudden, laughter.

Not kiddie laughter but a group of high school girls that catches his attention.

He couldn't help himself but peek around the tree to find a group of high school girls who were socializing on a picnic table under a pavilion.

At first, Y/n couldn't figure out who they were but as soon as he sees a familiar girl with tanned skin and black hair, he knew exactly who they were.

Nagatoro?! Gamo?! Yoshi?! What are they doing in their uniforms near our neighborhood?

"Man, summer school just sucks!"

"Sucks!"

Then they laughed again, but there was a fourth figure that Y/n did not know fondly.

She was like a combination of Nagatoro and somewhat like Yoshi. With the slight tanned skin he could barely see along with the blonde hair and clips in her strands, he slowly remember her from that family restaurant he crashed in that one time.

Though they never fully introduced each other fully, he knew it was the girl that Nagatoro had hung out with.

Then his eyes lands back on Nagatoro.

His stomach had butterflies whenever he was looking at the beautiful girl in front of him. Not only that, he kind of did miss having her by his side and hanging out.

I should at least say hi to them...

That was his initial plan until two more figures walks in from the other side of the pavilion.

It instantly hits him when he sees the familiar haircuts that these two wore.

What the hell, why are they here?

"Hey!~" the bowler cut boy said as almost every one of the girls all smiled and waved to them. "What's up?" Gamo was the first to speak as they each take their seats next to the girls.

"Nothing much, just a little tired from our club activities. You know, the music club..." the boy with the messy haircut butts in as he takes a seat next to Nagatoro.

As if! There's not supposed to be any club activities during break! Only summer school!

The six of them continues to talk while Nagatoro showed obvious signs that she didn't like the boys here and wanted to leave when one of them makes a move. "Hey, Hayase! Let's go somewhere fun like the arcade or the mall later today!"

His arm then wraps around her neck, pulling her close as Y/n grips the tree tightly, watching the whole thing unfold.

Get your hands off my girl!

He realizes what he just thought.

My girl? Since when did I call her that?

"I'll pass." She pushes his arm off from him only for it to wrap around her waist this time. "Come on! It'll be fun!"

"You should come too, Yoshi!" The second boy turns to Yoshi, she was surprised by the invitation. "Eh?! Me?!"

"Yeah!" The boy with the messy red hair says as he gets a bit too close to Nagatoro. "We can go grab a drink, have fun, or maybe we can teach you both how to play my guitar here!"

It was making Y/n crazy, he wanted to stop as he closed his eyes and let the headache he was gaining get stronger. Now all he could do what listen to their conversations, gritting his teeth as a vein was visible on his forehead now.

"I pass. I don't want to play with your guitar."

"Come on! It'll be fun and you might like it!"

"And maybe... we could be your teachers if you enjoyed playing our instruments!"

That's fucking it, Y/n! You gotta go!

Y/n pops from his hiding spot, time was going slow as he walked towards the high schoolers. A look of determination was on his face but on the inside, he was nervous.

But he wasn't gonna turn back now as he sees the girl he looked for had turn to him with a shocked look on her face. And then the boys glanced at him and the rest of Nagatoro's friends looked his way.

He stops at the end of the table with a stern look in his eyes as he focuses on the tanned girl that was being held by one of the boys. "Nagatoro..."

Now his confidence nearly drains empty but he persists on. He had to do it for Nagatoro. "Let's... Let's..."

He struggles but that boost of confidence comes back when the rough haired boy starts to act cocky.

"Hm? I can't hear you, kid!"

He closes his eyes for a moment and then opens them again.

"Let's go!"

He said it...

All of the confidence that built up inside him just to say those two words.

But his face soon turns pink from embarrassment as he could see the surprised look on Nagatoro's face. Then his attention switched to the two boys who just laughed at him for a bit before starting to tease him.

"Sorry, I couldn't hear you, kid. You gotta speak up when you talk to your senpais."

They start to chuckle again, Y/n had his fists clenched in a ball, ready for anything that might throw his way.

Fwoosh...

A miracle happens for him, a girl with the same aspects that he fell in love with before stands up from her seat.

Y/n stares in awe as they she had a nice looking smile, her maroon-amber eyes were calmly staring into his e/c ones, the black silky hair slowly flows with the wind as she had the sweetest voice that answered to him.

"Let's go home together... senpai!~"

Now she showed off her white teeth that revealed her canine fangs, it made Y/n's stomach flutter as he watches her get away from her seat and grabbed her bag, approaching him and then nods.

"I'm ready to go now, senpai!~" she says as she grabs his arm and pulls him away from the group, leading him down the pavement and along the stoned walls the homes provides.

Y/n turns around to see that they were almost out of the boys' sight, he felt his arm loosen now and sees Nagatoro running in front of him with her hands behind her back.

"Thank you for taking me, senpai!~" she cheerfully says as the red blush remained on her face from earlier. His heart nearly skips a beat as he sees the same perfect smile that was pasted on her face. He held his hand behind his neck and looked away.

"I-It's not a-"

Jump! Pat!

"Problem?!"

Weight was on his back this time, he twist his head around and see Nagatoro getting comfortable on his back as her legs wrapped around his body.

"But, I'm tired... Summer school is so boring so you'll just have to carry me into town!"

He only chuckles lightly as he supported her by holding her legs. "Alright, let's go-"

Then he realized what she had just said.

"Into town? Didn't you say you wanted to go home?"

"That was so that the boys could lay off of us."

Another familiar voice grabs his attention as he sees the three girls from earlier as they wave to their senpai.

"Wassup, Paisen?"

"Wassup!"

"Hey..." he does a small nod to them as he waits for them to catch up and starts walking forward.

On his right was Gamo and Yoshi who were having their own small conversation with each other, Nagatoro was pressing her hands onto his shoulders to get a better view at the road in front of them, and to his left was the unnamed girl who he saw from before.

"You must be Nagatoro's senpai!~" she tries to strike up a conversation with him only for Nagatoro to butt in first. "Yes he is! The same boy we saw inside the library!"

"That was you?"

"Y-Yeah..." he blushes lightly as the girl smiles sweetly to him. "Well, I would've thought nothing more of you than a creepy virgin if Hayase here didn't tell me you were a musician as well with all of those poems you written!~"

"Yet somehow he still is!" Nagatoro soon hits his head, laughing as Y/n was slowly turning darker from his blush.

I swear they have this chemistry that is really hard to describe it... They have chemistry, just I don't know how compatible they are...

He was shaken at the thoughts of how these four managed to share one personality altogether. But for now, he turns to the girl who's name he does not know. "I seen you before but we've never actually met..."

Her hand then covers her mouth, a bit surprised. "Ah, how rude of me!~" she then sticks a hand out to him, smiling nicely to him. "I'm Sakura!~ Nice to meet you, senpai-kun!~"

Now he was grinning at the girl now. He doesn't know why but it just slips out as he shakes her hand. "Nice name." He says, earning a small giggle from the girl named Sakura.

Bonk!

"Ow!"

This time it felt as if it was meant to hurt Y/n, he rubs his head and takes a small glance at the girl who looked pretty upset. "Why'd you hit me this time?"

"I don't know. You looked gross..." she monotony said as she puffed her cheeks out and looks away, even though her chin rested on the top of his head.

He could only sigh, they continued down the path towards the mall when Y/n thought of a good topic that everyone might like.

"Oh yeah, didn't Scourge drop a list of songs that'll make it to the "Trilogy" album this morning?"

He then gets a unison answer, they each nod as they were talking about how there were so many songs in the album as of now.

Of course my plan's to fill the album with thirty songs onto the final piece... I only have around twenty on it for now...

He smiles some more, "So what songs are you excited to listen to when it drops?"

Gamo and Yoshi was the first to answer, followed by Sakura.

"Yoshi and I like 'The Morning' best."

"The Morning!"

"Well, I like 'Montreal' the most from it!"

He then turns to Nagatoro who was looking away from him. "Which song are you looking forward for, Nagatoro?"

Silence.

Y/n doesn't know what was up with her as he lets out a sigh. "What about you, Paisen?" He heard Gamo ask him. "Which song do you like?"

Instantly, he already have the answer to it.

"I like 'XO' and 'The Host' a lot. It's very catchy."

Gamo tilts her head a bit. "Never heard those songs before."

It was to be expected, he had just released the song today as he already intends on placing it in the Trilogy album. "Maybe because he had just made the song this morning..." he says as grabs his phone form his pocket and opens up to OurTube.

"We'll take a listen right now then!" He types the songs in, the two songs he made this morning to combine it into one track pops up instantly to see it hit a million and a half views already.

He presses on the video that had just been released today and listened to the opening instrumentals of the songs.

XO/The Host - The Weeknd

XO

Verse 1
Shots of the Henny, bottles of Patron
Blunts to your face, you don't wanna sing no more,
Lost your C notes
Cabbed all day, took the bus back home
Evictions on your door,

Blame it on the weed, blame it on the booze
Blame it on the night life, light's passin' you, yeah
Just don't blame it on me, that you wanna come and party
With a nigga like me

'Cause I get it, you're built like a Goddess
And it seems like you been stressin'
'Specially when your nose red
From that K, special Diet Coke
You need more bread

Now you got no rent
You blow that money, money
You try to window shop
You blow another hundred

She's fuckin' goons in the day
Hipster nights downtown and your daddy don't know you're out

Pre-Chorus
If they don't let you in
You know where to find me
Cause if you wanna go again
You can always call me

Cause all we ever do is love
Open up ya' mind, you can find the love
Girl you ain't alone
We all been alone
Baby just be honest

Chorus
(XO) Ohh, don't you forget
(XO) Don't you worry 'bout a thing
(XO) We'll be everything you need, just believe
(XO) Yeah, (XO) whoa

Verse 2
I love it when your eyes are red
Ah yea, are you on my cloud yet?

Cause I got a brand new cam,
Can we video feed,
Can we POV
Why? I wanna catch you at your best

When your hair's a mess
You look so depressed
And you're filled with regret
And you feel like you gotta go home

Cause these nights pass so much quicker than the days did
Same clothes you ain't ready for your day shift
But you up you need money for ya' face lift
Lust over love is ya' mindset

Waken up with most of ya' side wet
Another room, you hear your mom cryin'
Cause she found your bag stuffed in the laundry
And the Bacardi from the last party

Pre-Chorus
If they won't let you in
You know where to find me
And if you wanna go again
You can always call me

Cause all we ever do is love
Open up ya' mind you can find the love
Girl you ain't alone
We all been alone
Baby just be honest

Chorus
(XO) Ohh, don't you forget
(XO) No, no, don't you worry bout' a thing
(XO) We'll be everything you need, just believe
(XO) Yeah, (XO) woah

The Host

Verse 1

I need, I need something from you
Oh, there's so much love to pass around
There's too much love

Girl, the night's almost done
And who you came with is already gone

You said you want me
But I remember who you are
And girl, it wasn't long ago
Didn't think I'd go this far

Well, I got a test for you
You said you want my heart
Well, baby you can have it all
There's just something that I
Need from you is to meet my boys

I got a lot of boys
And we can make you right
And if you get too high
Baby, come over here and ride it out

Outro
Oh, oh, oh yeah
Ride it out
Oh, oh, whoa yeah
Ride it out
Ride it out
Just ride it

The second song abruptly ends, Y/n glances at the girls around him with a smile on his face. "What do you guys think of that?"

Already he could see the excited look on their faces, Y/n was jumping for joy on the inside that his song managed to move the three girls he was walking with.

"It was really rad, Paisen!"

"Rad!"

"I think it sounded great!"

He smirks at the three and then asked Nagatoro. "What about you, Nagatoro? Was it good?"

He sees the unconvincing look on her face, he was a bit worried that it might have been a really bad song for the athlete.

Don't tell me she didn't like it...

"Meh, I prefer senpai's music..."

And now a maroon blush was visible on his face, he was shocked to hear her have a negative opinion on Scourge just to say his music sounded way better.

Then she realized what she had just said, her face matched the blush on his face as a joking smile crawls onto her face. "J-Just kidding! I think Scourge makes better music than your gross ones!" She says as she starts to fluff Y/n's hair a bit, Y/n was now deep in his thoughts as he stared blankly at the ground.

Nagatoro soon takes notice and felt a bit remorseful.

Did I... hurt senpai's feelings?

But in Y/n's mind...

Is it considered an insult or a compliment if anyone says Scourge's music is better than mine's?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.6K 260 15
Essentially all of jujutsu kaisen but with some of my own ocs added to the story. I don't own Jujutsu Kaisen or the story line, but I do own all ocs...
53.1K 1.6K 17
Tokyo Revengers x Top Male Reader Manjiro Sano/Mikey x Male Reader Past/Bonten Arc: Together during childhood, through teenage years and now, togeth...
6.5K 401 16
"𝐖𝐈𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐖𝐀𝐒 𝐋𝐎𝐍𝐄𝐋𝐘 𝐖𝐈𝐓𝐇𝐎𝐔𝐓 𝐘𝐎𝐔." a chifuyu matsuno x oc story 𝐇𝐈𝐆𝐇 𝐒𝐂𝐇𝐎𝐎𝐋 𝐓𝐈𝐌𝐄𝐋𝐈𝐍𝐄 © archirin 2021 [ comp...
7.2K 560 71
In which a music student grows closer with her best friend's ex every band practice OR In which a group of college students bond to make an event h...