Burning Betrayal

Galing kay frnchtoast

❝ I know you recognized me because, behind the mask that you wore that night, I immediately knew who you were... Higit pa

Burning Betrayal
β€ŒβΈ™ΝŽΫ«Ϋͺ β€Œ| Prologue
01 | Run, Chase
02 | Meet Clyde Harper
03 | Meet Cedric Harper
04 | Nervous Heartbeats
05 | January 5α΅—Κ°
06 | Giggle, Clare
07 | Meet Jake Florence
08 | Let's Play, Clare
09 | Whitened Eyes
10 | Clare's Journal
11 | Numb Corpse
12 | Happy 13α΅—Κ°
14 | Clare's Death Wish
15 | Unexpected News
16 | Her Name
17 | Privacy Invaded
18 | Dream of Me, Clare
19 | Wake Up, Clare
20 | Inform Her, Chase
21 | Welcome Back, Guest
22 | Remember Him, Chase
23 | Last Decision
24 | Lowlife Creature
25 | Cedric, I'm Inside
26 | Please, Spare Some Mercy
27 | The Young Boy
28 | The Truth Untold
29 | Riley, Why?
30 | Shoot me, Riley
31 | You're Not Helping
32 | Chase, Just Let Go
33 | Ranging Thoughts
34 | Collar Bone
35 | Addicting, right?
36 | You're Not Real
37 | A Gust Of Pitch Black
38 | Heaven And Hell
39 | Goodbye, Beloved
40 | The Bubble Who Vanished
41 | Meet Evelyn Florence
42 | Let's Go Home

13 | Corner Scribble

58 7 6
Galing kay frnchtoast

"ROCK, PAPER, SCISSORS, SHOOT!"

"Oh, come on," Clare exclaims out of frustration, "Not fair."

Chase just enlarged the smile on his face. He then reached out his hands towards the table to grab a bottle of water.

"Why do you always use scissors?" he asks shortly.

"It looks cute," she took the container from him as a smile proceeded to expand from her lips, "It makes my hand look like a bunny."

"I got to agree on that one," his finger points at the pill on her table, "but you lost so you need to drink your pill."

Her smile rashly faded. An unpleasant look on her expression managed to unravel itself, "You suck."

"And you lost," the soul's lips curved up as he stared in her direction.

The girl hurriedly lunges on the bed to grab the pill, "Someday," she puts it on her tongue as she proceeded to drink water, "I'll beat you."

"Clare, it's just rock, paper, scissors."

"And it's just a useless pill."

"That can help you get better."

"I'd rather be depressed, Chase."

"Well, I'll rather be dead too."

She puts the empty bottle on the nightstand beside her and silence ate everything else.

"Chase?" the fifteen-year-old asks, "Why are you being so quiet?"

"I don't know," the boy sighs while lightly floating on mid-air. He's like swimming but there's no water.

With an uneasy look on her face, she grabs her journal that was beside the empty water bottle. She also reached for her glasses as she wore it momentarily.

"Did you remember anything?" she asked while scribbling a small 'Chase Harper' at the corner of the notebook.

He sighs again, "Clare, I've realized something but I don't know if I should stick with what I'm thinking," his voice slowly became serious, "Do you have a death wish?"

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

63.3K 1.5K 22
Aria Phoenix, a girl who is not afraid to kill and or to be killed; a girl who don't trust people easily; a girl from the most respected family betwe...
48.2K 2.6K 62
Book 2 of The Color Series [This book is the sequel to Chasing Blue. It cannot be read as a stand-alone. Since this part contains spoilers, it is adv...
125K 5.2K 44
"He can die 'cause we haven't had sex?" I say as the weight of what she's just told me hits me like a ton of bricks. "The longer the Alpha stays in t...
261K 8.9K 45
He caressed my hair gently, his fingertips touching large chunks of silky strands, ❝I wanted to give you a chance to win and escape me. I couldn't w...