Winx 15 Years Later

By Kennedi225

The Winx have just defeated Valtor and brought back light to the stars and the universe now the Winx find out... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 18 part 2
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Authors Note
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Authors Note
Chapter 25
Chapter 27
Authors Note
Chapter 28
Aurthors Note
Chapter 29
Author's Note
Happy New Year's 🎊🎈🎆🥳🎉
Chapter 30
Chapter 31 pt 1
Author's Note

Chapter 26

828 9 1
By Kennedi225

Riven's POV

So today we are going to bond with the girls or try to it won't be easy because they hate us but I'm not going to give up not to I have Musa's love back and at least get Melody to like me.

Thoren's POV

I hope I can win May over today I can't have my daughter hate me and I have to win Daphne back I wish I could back in time and not have to divorce her.

Ember's POV

I can't believe mom aunties and uncle want us to hang out with them I probably won't enjoy my time with sperm today but whatever if this makes mom and aunties happy then fine.

Sorry guys I haven't been updating in a while I know this is short but I'm planning on having a big surprise in one of my chapters later on bye 😘😘😘.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

245 0 3
Here is the third act/sequel of the series of the book. The PriestessesixXWinx Club begins their third and final year at Alfea. As PriestessesixXWinx...
47.9K 1.2K 47
Magix's biggest threat, the Trix, were finally defeated once and for all by the powerful Winx. Five years later, they all got children to look after...
33.9K 450 21
Flora has been ignoring her family for months, but her father is now forcing her to come back to fulfil her duty as a princess; find a husband and be...
109K 4.1K 66
This is a winx club story where Bloom has a younger, goth weird sister who's an outcast and suffers with depression. She's the keeper of the most pow...