I'm Sorry Anika, A Shivika Ta...

By AmmuAnu98

Her video went viral, People called her names. She had to stay away from her family. She thought the only per... More

Characters Sketch
Chapter 1 : The Dashing SSO & Obros
Chapter 2 : The Khidkitod Siblings
Chapter 3 : Siblings Time
Chapter 4 : Aniri
Chapter 5 : Anika
Chapter 6 : Ready To Face
Chapter 7 : Homecoming
Chapter 8 : AniOm meet
Chapter 9 : Happy Faces
Chapter 10 : Exhibition
Chapter 11 : Shivaay's Hatred
Chapter 12 : Anika with Oberois
Chapter 13 : Anika's happiness
Chapter 14 : Shivika Face Off
Chapter 15 : Shivika
Chapter 16 : The First Date
Chapter 17 : Mission Payback
Chapter 18 : You are too good
Chapter 19 : Mission flopped
Chapter 20 : Rikara Engagement
Chapter 21 : Another Blunder
Chapter 22 : Terrible Mess
Chapter 23 : The Past Life
Chapter 24 : The Past Life (2)
Chapter 25 : The Past Life (3)
Chapter 26 : Ashamed
Chapter 27 : Unveiling Other Half
Chapter 28 : Rewards & Revenge
Chapter 29 : You are My Strength
Chapter 30 : Ms Bossy Trivedi
Chapter 31 : Scared??
Chapter 32 : Gone viral??
Chapter 33 : Family Knows
Chapter 34 : The New Contractor
Chapter 35 : Little Care
Chapter 36 : Running away
Chapter 37 : Shocker for Shivaay
Chapter 38 : Taste of Betrayal
Chapter 39 : New Beginning
Chapter 40 : Insecurities??
Chapter 41 : So close yet Apart
Chapter 42 : Google Maps the Cupid
Chapter 43 : Little Separation
Chapter 44 : Apart yet So Close
Chapter 45 : Deleted Message
Chapter 46 : Little Cute Moments
Chapter 47 : Promise to keep
Chapter 48 : A fresh Start
Chapter 49 : Dinner Drama
Chapter 50 : The Caught Rendezvous
Chapter 51 : Time to leave
Chapter 52 : Video Chat
Chapter 53 : Meeting The Newborn
Chapter 54 : Birthday Trap
Chapter 55 : Love
Chapter 56 : Troubles knock
Chapter 57 : His Smart Move
Chapter 59 : Aftermath
Chapter 60: Confrontation

Chapter 58 : What's Next?

1K 114 83
By AmmuAnu98

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

Next day morning, at last Shivaay get to relax a little. He had successfully saved his empire. He cleared all the mess just in time and he was praised once again for his brilliant move and presence of mind. Shivaay could only thank one person that is his grandpa. As a grandson, Shivaay was really proud on his grandpa for his excellent business skills. Now he knew how Oberoi Industries are successful and going strong till today. Of course the sole reason will be his grandfather Mr. Prithiviraj Singh Oberoi.

Shivaay reported a complaint against VK Industries. He was informed that arrest warrant will be issued very soon. Shivaay couldn't wait anymore. He badly wanted to meet the person who is hell bent to defeat him. What is his motive, Shivaay wonder. He requested the committee to keep news to them and not to give any words to the media. Shivaay also expressed his disappointment towards the committee and their carelessness. How could they let an unknown company to be a member without doing any proper verification. More worst, they allowed the company to participate in every business auction. His every question made them quiet. They apologize for their mistake.

Shivaay straight away went to his office. There Khanna came up with his idea that is to check the CCTV footage of his cabin. Because Shivaay usually keep all the important file in his cabin's vault. Shivaay agreed right away and joined the security department team. While moving out with Khanna, his eyes landed on a parcel that placed on his couch. It was sent by Anika yesterday. Shivaay smiled and placed the parcel on his table and left his cabin. He thought to check it later.

*******************

Shivaay carefully watched all the recordings. While checking the footage, everytime any of his family members came to his cabin, Shivaay will ask them to skip the part. He believe there's no use watching their part. The trust he had on his family didn't let him him to do so. Obviously Anika is family too, so he asked to do the same.

At last they found none touch the vault except Shivaay himself. Then who could it be. How their information got leaked, he wondered. Shivaay left the room lost in his thought. By then, his phone ringed breaking his trance. Pinky called to remind him to have his lunch. Shivaay hummed and end the call. That's when he saw a notification from his iCloud. Shivaay immediately called Khanna and ask him to check all the devices that his iCloud got activated. When Shivaay said he's joining the team again, Khanna refused and ask Shivaay to have his lunch first.

Shivaay nodded and entered his room. At he same time Shivaay's lunch arrived from home. He washed his hand and grabbed a plate to serve himself. That's when the parcel from Anika grabbed his attention. Instantly his lips curved upwards. She had sent the parcel a day before but while sorting out all the problems, he forgot about this.  Opening the parcel he saw a gift box. His little argument with Anika a day before came to his mind. He assumed that she sent this gift to apologize. But before he open the gift box, Khanna called him.

Khanna informed that apart from Shivaay's phones and tablets, someone's else phone was also logged into his ICloud. That too thrice. Khanna also said that they managed to trace the Apple Id and got the phone number.

"Give me the phone number, Khanna. How dare they mess with Oberois". Shivaay said and grabbed  a pen to note down the number.

"Sir.... actually", Khanna stammered on how to explain the things to his boss. "Ac... Actually it's Anika madam's number sir".

"KHANNA", Shivaay hissed gritting his teeth. "Are you out of your mind?". He gribbed the pen tightly out of anger.

Of course, Shivaay knew that Anika knew his password but why would she do such things. Anika had nothing to do with his business. Maybe she wanted some pictures so she logged into his account, Shivaay consoled himself.

"Sir, we too didn't take it seriously at first but when we checked your room's CCTV footage we got to know it was indeed Anika madam. I'm sorry for checking those footages without your permission sir but I'm very sure...." Khanna was cut off by Shivaay.

"Let me decide that Khanna. I'm coming there". Shivaay said and rushed out. The box remain unopened. On his way to the Security department floor, all Shivaay prayed was, it shouldn't be true.

Unfortunately,  none of the god heard his prayers. He saw the recording where Anika sitting before his laptop and her restless state told him something is not right. Khanna told that Anika had emailed the documents to hers from Shivaay's laptop on the same date. Anika smartly has deleted the email but Khanna's team had successfully retrieved the deleted mails. Shivaay froze hearing the piece of news.

"Sir, we should gather all the activities of Anika ma'am if you allow us to proceed...", Khanna requested. But Shivaay didn't listen to anything. He was not present there mentally.

Shivaay abruptly stood up from his chair and dashed out. His breathing grew heavy in anger. He have to meet Anika and he badly needed an explanation. First he tried calling her but she didn't attend the call so he decided to meet her in person.

He was frustrated and kicked his car tyre. Getting into the car, he once again punched the steering wheel. He didn't know how to express his anger. His whole body shivered in anger. If Anika did all this as a revenge on what Shivaay did to her in past, he will be the worst as no one could ever imagine. He too knew that Anika is not someone who'll avenge. What went wrong suddenly? With an unclear mind he drove to Anika's house.

On his way to Anika's place, he received a call from Khanna. Khanna informed Shivaay about Anika's call log from past one month. Especially about one particular private number that contacted Anika most frequently. Shivaay's car halted as he pressed the brake paddle hard after hearing Khanna's next word. Stopping his car by the road's shoulder,  he once again asked Khanna only to hear the same answer.

"Ashwin? But how... Okay, Umm Khanna can you trace his current location? Is that possible?", Shivaay asked still confused with these new piece of information.

"Yes sir but it'll take some time", Khanna said and Shivaay ended the call with "Fine. I'll wait ".

How come Ashwin got free from jail? Why i was not informed? Shivaay murmured to himself. He clearly told the officer to be hard on Ashwin and make sure he never get out from jail. Then how he got free? Who helped him and why Shivaay was not aware of all the happenings. He waited there till Khanna call him. He could easily predict what might happenend. So, whatever he thought previously about Anika's revenge are all not true. In such chaotic situation too, Shivaay relaxed a little after knowing that Anika is innocent.

Almost half an hour of driving, Shivaay stopped his car before a house. The house which Ashwin is staying. Khanna too followed Shivaay with his team. Shivaay decided to meet Ashwin first. He don't want to miss the chance. If they leave Ashwin once again, the trouble will be bigger. It will be more dangerous. As soon as he received the location from Khanna, Shivaay just drove towards the destination without thinking much.

********************

On the other side, Anika reached a park and sat there with a heavy heart. She was having an argument within herself sitting there. There was some gardening works going on in the park. Anika sat there watching the gardening work with an unstable mind. Unaware that Shivaay had already sorted all the problems.

She wonder if Shivaay received her parcel or not. If yes, then why there's no reaction from his side. So she assumed that Shivaay haven't received her parcel. It's a good sign too as she don't have to face the worst side of him.

She had completed the last work ordered by Vikram Kundra. She handed over all the details of Oberoi Industries that asked by Vikram. The Oberois are already facing a lot problems that caused by her. Of course, none knew it was her. They just failed two project and their stocks are already facing a huge fall. It is very hard to maintain a business, even harder to bring them on top but just a minor mistake is enough to bring down the graph. Oberois are facing the same situation now. The business that they mastered past three generation is facing a huge downfall now.

The information she gave Vikram will surely make Oberois bankrupt. How will Shivaay react if he got to know the truth. She literally backtabbed Shivaay using the trust he had on her against him. He believed her but she took it as an advantage and failed him. How she going to face the family that showered her with love and care. How can she forget her own sister who's living there.

What will happen if Oberois declared bankruptcy. What will happen to the employees. Hundreds of family going to suffer because of her. She'll be the only reason behind their miseries. Anika is a person who didn't want to hurt anyone even unintentionally. She will always choose kindness over anything. But today she was forced to be selfish to protect her family.

She couldn't explain this pain. Because for the first time she's seeing people suffering because of her. She felt guilty on every second she's alive now. She had no courage to stand against those idiots but obeyed to their orders. She proudly used to say that her dad fought for the country but now,  she couldn't even fought for herself. She felt ashamed to address herself as the daughter of an army man.

She has been sitting there for hours now. Just hopelessly watching the gardening works. She looked at her hand and caressed her ring finger which is bare now. It used to adore with two beautiful rings. Her heart pained. The pain only increased every passing second that she thought it's better to die than bearing this pain.

Her thoughts broke when she felt if someone calling her. Then only she realized an old man was standing before her. He is one of the gardener there. Anika looked at him confusingly. Then, he asked Anika to help him to open his water bottle's cap as his hand was covered with soil and mud. She gladly helped him. He too went to resume his work after thanking her. Anika just sat there once again diving into her thoughts.

After some time, it's started to drizzle. Anika sighed sadly and looked around. That's when a white hibiscus flower grabbed her attention. She smiled surprisingly to it as it was the first time she got to see a white hibiscus. She slowly stood up and walked towards the plant. She saw the man was having his meal. While her whole concentration was on the flower, she failed to notice a tool box that left opened on her way. She dodged the box and stumbled a little but before she fell down the man rushed to her and helped her to stand straight. Immediately her gaze landed on the tool box. She looked at it for some time before looking at the man.  First she thanked him, then hesitantly asked him if she could pluck the flower. The man agreed right away and left to wash his hands.

While returning back, the man saw Anika picking up the white hibiscus from his tool box. Before he ask anything, Anika apologized to him and explained that the flower fell inside his tool box. Then she left the place after thanking him once again. She literally ran out of the park. On reaching her car, she placed the flower before lord Ganesha's tiny statue in her car.

It was late evening by the time she reached home. Sahil was seen doing his homework while Radha helping him. Sahil saw Anika and exclaimed happily.

"Anu, where you have been. I've been calling you since long time. What happened to your phone? ", Radha said worriedly. "Sorry maa i went to meet a customer. I forgot to charge my phone", Anika apologized. Actually Anika intentionally switched off her phone fearing that Shivaay will call her.

"Maa, did Shivaay called you?", Anika asked slowly sitting beside Radha to which she said no. "Gowry?", She asked again and Radha said no.

"Why are you asking this? Is there any problem? Did you and Shivaay fought? ", Radha started her questionair. " uff, nothing like that maa. Since my phone was unreachable, i thought Shivaay would have called you", Anika answered. So Shivaay haven't check her parcel, she concluded. In some way, it's good for her too.

Anika saw Sahil doing his homework with full concentration. She quickly stole one biscuit from his plate but Sahil was fast enough to notice it. He whined like a baby when Anika did the same for the second time. Then Sahil shifted his place to dining table to protect his biscuits from Anika. Anika fake glared him.

"Don't fight with him, let me bring you more biscuits", saying this Radha tried to stoop up from couch but Anika pulled her back and placed her head on her lap. Radha smiled and started caressing Anika's hair. "I'm so sleepy", Anika told softly. "Don't! eat first, then sleep ", Radha replied.

"But not my biscuits, okay" Sahil said from dining table. "I love you Sahil baby", Anika said loudly to which Sahil screamed "I hate you for stealing my favorite biscuit". Anika just chuckled and told Radha the same "I love you, Maa" still lying on her lap. Radha smiled and kissed Anika's forehead. Anika just snuggled more into Radha and closed her eyes.

"Maa, I'm going to my room. Too tired", Anika told while getting up from Radha's lap. "Anu, eat something first. Don't sleep with empty stomach. It's not good for health. See its almost dinner time or atleast have some milk", Radha said worriedly. "Later, please", Anika pleaded through her her puppy eyes. At last Radha sighed and nodded but not before warning that she should come down to have dinner.

******************

At last Shivaay reached home around one in the morning. He lazily throw his blazer on the bed and went for shower. It was easier than expected to catch Ashwin. By the time they broke into his house, he was high on weed. Not on his senses and almost unconscious. Khanna easily picked him up on his shoulder then marched outside. They make sure that they took all his belongings so that it will be easy for further investigation. Shivaay also hired three of his bodyguard to look after the activities around Ashwin's house. They are ordered to report immediately if they found anything or anyone suspicious.

Ashwin was taken to police custody. The procedure took some time because Shivaay wanted to deal the case personally. So he met each and every official that involved to have a word with them. Everyone agreed to Shivaay's request and they decided to start the investigation next day itself.

After refreshing, Shivaay decided to skip dinner as he has no appetite. He was too tired that he just want to hit the bed. But the gift box in his blazer pocket caught his attention. The same gift box that Anika sent him. Shivaay requested Khanna to bring the box along. He sat comfortably on bed and took out the box.

Opening the box, he saw a note and two rings. The note was blank. He could easily recognise those rings. One is their engagement ring and the other one is the ring that Shivaay made Anika wear after proposing her in Canada. Instantly, his eyebrows creased and deep frown line appeared. He was clearly confused. He could feel the sudden raise of his heartbeat. His mind could understand what it was but he refused to believe it.

What she decided to end their relationship? He couldn't help but laugh at her stupidity. Rather than returning back these rings, she could have write her problem to him. It will be much more easier. If she does so, the problem won't be this serious. Girls are always complicated, he sighed. Many questions raised in his head. Suddenly his calm posture turned into angry one. He knew that she's in trouble and is forced to do all those things. But why can't she just share? She got many chances to tell him, still she didn't. She decided to deal on her own which will surely ended up in a big trouble. That is what exactly had happened.

After all the happenings, he don't want to waste time anymore. He need to confront her. Anika have to answer each and every question of him. Without wasting time, Shivaay grabbed his car key and dashed out from his room. Before getting into the car, Shivaay saw Om rushing towards him in lightning speed while screaming his name. After that, whatever Omkara told him was the worst he could imagine and he hoped it to be a nightmare.

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

I know there are a lot of grammatical errors and other mistakes. Please pardon me.

.

.

.
Please comment how you want the ending to be?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

130K 11K 41
"Why have u come here? Has they left u from the mental asylum?" Shivaay asked "Mental Asylum. Hmm.. Interesting. I was never meant to be there my dea...
43K 1.7K 5
Current track of Ruvya's wedding..... Where people want to see Anika in hospital..... So just trying to fulfill some wishes ..... πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ . . . . . . ...
37.1K 4.3K 40
ANNIKA HARSH VARDHAN TRIVEDI A girl with a stone heart. Anika is a bad-tempered girl who studies Master in commerce. She does not hesitate to do anyt...
432 39 8
π”°π”žπ”²π”‘π”žπ”‘π”’ 𝘯𝘰𝘢𝘯 𝚊 πš—πš˜πšœπšπšŠπš•πšπš’πšŒ πš•πš˜πš—πšπš’πš—πš 𝚝𝚘 πš‹πšŽ πš—πšŽπšŠπš› πšŠπšπšŠπš’πš— 𝚝𝚘 πšœπš˜πš–πšŽπšπš‘πš’πš—πš πš˜πš› πšœπš˜πš–πšŽπš˜πš—πšŽ πšπš‘πšŠπš πš’πšœ...