Iz*one shots

Af Arkiveee

Just some random oneshots about our favorite and awesome girl group Iz*one fellow wiz*one it's a member x mal... Mere

Introduction
Rainy Seasons|Jang Wonyoung
Hogwarts|Jo Yuri
Hogwarts II|Jo Yuri
Kim Minju
LOL|Miyawaki Sakura
B-U-T-T|Ahn Yujin
B|Kim Chaewon
X-ray|Lee Chaeyeon
Duck|Honda Hitomi
Someone Else|Kwon Eunbi
Beauty and the Beast| Kang Hyewon
Rejection|Choi Yena
Why must you break my heart again|Yabuki Nako
Iz*one group chat
Reminisce| Ahn Yujin
Saved me|Kim Chaewon
Thoughts|Miyawaki Sakura
Soulmate|Jo Yuri
Sunset|Kwon Eunbi
Him|Choi Yena
Getting to know him|Jang Wonyoung
Lies| Kim Chaewon
Start all over again|Minju Part II
Fix|Kim Minju II
Half a heart| Ahn Yujin
Online|Miyawaki Sakura
Ruin Proposal| Choi Yena
Friends| Jo Yuri
Polaroid| Kim Minju
Infinity Train I| Ahn Yujin
Thank You Everyone!!

Unexpected|Lee Chaeyeon

689 24 4
Af Arkiveee

Chaeyeon's POV(let's try something new(○゚ε゚○)

Okay so i'm bored right don't know what else to do than sit all day. Ughh!!! What should I do??

I really need to start being productive today but how can I do that when i'm being a lazy as*;-;

Anyways I texted my bestfriend

Chaeshit💀
Yow Sakura!

Sakubitch💩
Heyy

Chaeshit💀
Watcha doin'?

Sakubitch💩
Not really doing anything
At the moment, why?
You're bored
Aren't you?

Chaeshit💀
I am~~~ I really really
Am~~ so wanna hang out?

Sakubitch💩
Well if you stop being
A lazy as* you wouldn't
Be bored right now

Chaeshit💀
Like you aren't lazy
You bitch

Sakubitch💩
Everyone calls me that

Chaeshit💀
What? Lazy?

Sakubitch💩
No, a bitch😛

Chaeshit💀
Y

ou coming or not?-_-

Sakubitch💩
Geez.. Okay okay
I'm coming, the mall then?

Chaeshit💀
Yep~

Sakubitch💩
Alright see you then
Shithead
seen

I sighed getting up and went to the bathroom to get ready. I don't really know what i'm going to do today aside from going to the mall with Sakura of course.

Maybe i'll think of that on the way.

I wore my clothes for today, grab my wallet, purse, phone, keys and more important stuff I need for today.

I went out not forgetting to lock the door and getting to my car driving towards the said mall.

When I arrived, I didn't saw Sakura yet. Where is that girl?

As if on cue, I heard her shouting my name in the distance

"HEYYY JjAeyeoonnn" she waved at me as I waved back at her.

"Hey kkura" I grab her arm and lead her to the entrance of the mall. "What are your plans though, for today I mean".

I looked at her and smiled cheekily "you don't know, don't you" I laughed "AHAHAHAHAHA you know me too well kkura"

"of course, of course" she rolled her eyes and went inside a clothing boutique.

"didn't you just bought new clothes a week ago?" I asked as I skimmed through different clothes at the racks.

"that was a week ago, today is different"

"fine"

After an hour of picking and buying clothes, we decided to head to a café near the mall.

We ordered what we wanted and took a seat beside the window.

After a minute or so our order arrived and we ate in silence. It was comfortable nevertheless.

"So, how are you?" I chuckled at her question

"what's with the random question all of a sudden?" she shrugged and continued eating. "I'm fine and just bored if that answers your question"

She nodded her head and asked again "About y/n I mean" I stared at her confused.

"why? What about her?" I mean Sakura isn't the one to ask something about that out of nowhere.

"when will you like confess to her or something like that" I again stared at her mouth agape.

"I told you he doesn't like me that way, we're just friends"

"how will you know when you don't try?"

"why try when you know what the outcome is?"

"how can you be so sure about the outcome if you haven't tried?"

"why bother trying, if the person doesn't like you"

We started to argue about him throughout our whole eating session at the café.

"Oh come on Jjaeyeon, it's been years and you haven't confessed, i'm actually surprised you still like him up until know"

She's right it's been like 14 years since I started to grow feelings for y/n, but until know he doesn't know about my feelings for him.

But what can I do though, I mean he doesn't like me that way, he only likes me as a friend and as a little sister to him.

I would say we're close with each other but not closer? If you know what I mean.

I still get so shy and super nervous when i'm around him which is why I don't hang around him often without one of my friends with me.

I don't know why I have this feelings for the said boy but I guess the way he treats people that way makes me like him.

He may be rich, popular, and surrounded by spoiled kids but he's different than them. He doesn't get affected by them either which is also one of the reason why I grew feelings for him.

His y/h/c hair, his y/e/c eyes, his pearly white teeth, his sense of fashion makes him more attractive than he already is. And I would say a lot of girls are fond of her and one of them is me.

I really don't plan on confessing to him because I don't have a chance, I mean i'm just me, i'm just Lee Chaeyeon(a/n: your really gorgeous Chaeyeon don't say that😭)

"Hello earth to Chaeyeon!! You there?" Sakura waved her hands at me as I snapped out of my thoughts.

"your daydreaming again"

"I was not"

"yes you were"

"no I was not"

"yes you were"

"just shut up okay" I sighed for like the tenth time today? Sheesh me and my sighing.

"look i'll help you hook up with him if you'd like to, not just me though the girls would likely to help with your situation" She patted my shoulders with a reassuring smile.

"Kkura-yah, I am really thankful for the things you've done for me, but for this time, I'm really sure y/n wouldn't want to date me, maybe he likes someone else, but he wont like me like ever alright, but still i'm very thankful" I waited for her response but I never got one.

"kkura-yah?" I looked up at her "You okay?" She looks like she saw a ghost or something. She's not responding neither she's looking my way.

"Yah!!" I tried to call out for her tons of times "YAH!!" finally she snap out about god knows what she's thinking about.

"you saw a ghost or something" I chuckled at my own joke while she pointed at my back. Wait did she actually saw a ghost behind me?!

"did you really saw a ghost?!" I started to panic but she shook her head saying no and she mumbled a quite 'look behind you' but I could still hear it.

I slowly looked behind me and saw Y/N?!

"Holyy shii--" I covered my mouth from saying something bad. I heard him chuckle, damn that was cute.

"Hi Chaeyeon" He smiled at me while waving his hands. God he's so gorgeous.

I blushed red and waved back "h-hey" I tried to hide my blushing face but failed, he may notice it by now.

"ehem" I heard a cough behind me, and looked back at Sakura, mouthing a 'help me'. She nodded her head and mouthed the words 'don't worry, I got this' back. Such a hero she is.

"Hi i'm Sakura, Miyawaki Sakura, Chaeyeon's bestfriend" She stand up and went towards y/n and shook hands with him.

"Hey i'm Y/n, Y/n Park, nice to meet you" He smiled back at Sakura while rubbing his neck, is he okay?

Oh and did I mention Sakura's from another school and we just became friends on accident? No? Now you know.

Anyways she never saw y/n ever before and now she did, do you think she likes him for me?

"Can I borrow Chaeyeon for a while?" I snap my head towards the boy and pointed my hands at me "m-me?" He nodded his head and smiled.

"if that's okay hehe" he scratched his nape again while I saw him blush a little. Wait he's blushing?? Omooo.

"S-sure, n-no problem w-with that" ughh Chaeyeon stop stuttering infront of him, that's really embarassing.

I blushed much more red, if that's posaible, when he grab my hands and lead me just outside the café.

"S-so what was that, t-that y-you want?" Sh!t stop stuttering!!!

"umm... Hehe... I just... Umm... Wanted to umm.... You know" He blushed and tuck his hands on his pockets while kicking things with his foot, indicating he's nervous. Don't ask why I know that:)

I raised my eyebrows at him indicating he can continue.

"if you.... Like... Umm.... Want to go on a..... Date with me??" He closed his eyes. And did I hear that right?! he wanted to go on a date with me?! Out of all people? He picked me?!

"well... Umm if you only want to, of course"

"YES!!" He chuckled at my response. Fvck that was embarrassing.

"I-imean ofcourse hehe, i would love to" I smiled towards him while he smiled back.

"Great, see you tomorrow?" Tomorrow?! That fast?! Am I even ready?!

"y-yes, sure, see you" I blushed once more while he wrote something in a piece of tissue.

"here's my number, text me when will you be free so we could go on that date" I grabbed it and put it in my pockets while he waved goodbye and I waved back. Wait just a minute, how did he know I was here? At this café? And asked me suddenly for a date?"ฅ'ω'ฅ

Anyways I went back inside and sat down at our table while my mouth was at agape, still schocked from what had happened minutes ago.

"so what happened?" Sakura asked while she was giggling at my face. I would blame her for that though, I looked like I just had my first lollipop.

"he asked me out....... On a date" I mumbled but enough for her to hear.

"Oh that was unexpected"

"I know"

THE END

A/n: sorry for the late update y'all, i'm just really being lazy again.

Anyways I hope you liked it, I love you guys!!

Fortsæt med at læse

You'll Also Like

122 13 17
Hwang Yubi is a high school student and is a huge fan of IZ*ONE. Thanks to IZ*ONE, Yubi's life became brighter and happier than before. She would wat...
8.9K 509 21
*IZ*ONE superhero AU* A couple months have passed since the incident in Busan, but IZ*ONE's work has only just begun. A new threat is now looming and...
30.6K 1.3K 35
This is the story of how Hyewon and Minju ended up together after the failures of Hyewon's past relationships and how after the first two she found h...
68.5K 3.5K 77
❝we only want freedom❞ ❝you are a disgrace in this world!❞ an iz*one ff started:040319