Till the End of Time ~ A Pete...

Od purplenarwal15

Her mother was one of the few who still believed Aslan would return. Her father and even her brother didn't... Více

Author's Note
~Chapter 1~
~Chapter 2~
~Chapter 3~
~Chapter 5~
~Chapter 6~
~Chapter 7~
~Chapter 8~
~Chapter 9~
~Chapter 10~
~Chapter 11~
~Chapter 12~
~Chapter 13~
~Chapter 14~
~Chapter 15~
~Chapter 16~
~Chapter 17~
~Chapter 18~
~Chapter 19~
~Chapter 20~
~Chapter 21~
~Chapter 22~
~Chapter 23~
~Chapter 24~
~Chapter 25~
~Chapter 26~
~Chapter 27~
~Chapter 28~
~Chapter 29~
~Chapter 30~
~Chapter 31~
~Chapter 32~
~Chapter 33~
~Chapter 34~
~Chapter 35~
~Chapter 36~
~Chapter 37~
~Chapter 38~
~Chapter 39~
~Chapter 40~
~Chapter 41~
~Chapter 42~
~Chapter 43
~Chapter 44~
~Chapter 45~
~Chapter 46~
~Chapter 47~
~Chapter 48~
~Chapter 49~
~Chapter 50~
Author's Note PT. 2

~Chapter 4~

2K 46 0
Od purplenarwal15

They had knocked me out... By the time I regained consciousness I was freezing... More so than normal.

I looked around and noticed I was in a cell made of iron, stone, and ice. I had shackles around my wrists.

"She's awake." Someone called outside the cell. I put my face against the bars as a dwarf walked over and opened the cell. "Come on." He said.

I stood and followed him through in the cold, ice, and stone palace.

I saw her first... She was kinda hard to miss... She was wearing a giant white dress that looked like it was made out of snow... I thought she was wearing a crown but they were just icicles coming out of her hair. She was beautiful, but terrifying sitting on her throne.

"What is your name?" She asked.

"Vy," I said simply, knowing my confidence and arrogance was either gonna save me or get me killed.

The dwarf next to me backhanded me in the stomach, knocking the wind out of me. I heaved over, trying to catch my breath.

"Your full name." She said, raising her voice.

"Why should I tell you?" I asked.

"Want another?" The dwarf asked, malice in his voice.

"I will step on you, little man," I said glaring at him, even though I wasn't much taller than he was.

He brought his hand back to hit me again but before he could the Witch stood.

"Don't... Girl... Your name..." She asked as she took a step closer to me, her dress billowing around her.

"Vyla."

"Vyla..." She said as she still drew closer till I could feel her cold breath on my face.

"I can't believe Theabryn has hidden you from me..." She whispered before slapping me across the face so hard, I could feel her rings tearing into my cheek and lip. The Witch turned and returned to her throne.

"You... You knew my mother?" I asked, tears from the pain forming in my eyes.

"You have the same eyes... I don't know why I didn't see it sooner."

"How do you know her?"

"She was one of the last Jinn to walk in Narnia."

"Jinn?" I asked confused.

"I'm not surprised she never told you about your heritage... She always wanted to be... Normal."

"What are you talking about?" I asked.

"Your mother was of the race called Jinn. A race descended from Adam's first wife, Lilith. The Jinn possess innate magical abilities, sharp intellect, and extraordinary physical beauty... Your mother to a T."

"How do you know my mother?" I asked, growing more and more confused.

"The Jinn, a thousand years ago, inhabited the world of Charn alongside the giants... Some of the Jinn started interbreeding with the giants that also lived in Charn... The rest wanted to keep the race pure... I am a descendant of Jinn and Giant.

Your mother was a pure Jinn. We grew up together but were never close as my family was in the line of the royal family of Charn... When my sister and I had our falling out, all the inhabitants of Charn perished...

I didn't know that your mother had already escaped to Narnia... And when Charn was destroyed and I was brought here... I thought all Jinn were dead and I was the last one...

"But now here you are... Vyla, you are, like me... Half Jinn..."

I was in disbelief. "You're absolutely crazy... My mother couldn't be... that old..."

"Jinn don't age like regular humans... I've been around for an entire millennium..." The Witch replied. "Only time will tell which parts of the Jinn race you inherited..." She mumbled. "You clearly have the beauty and intellect."

My mind raced... I wondered if Luc, or even my father at that, knew about mother's past. Luc, that meant he was half Jinn too...

"Vyla... You must carry on the race of Jinn..." She extended a hand. "I'm asking you to join me... Let us rule over Narnia. You're not related by blood but race... You shall be princess. and I know just the person to be your king."

I looked at her hand before spitting at her.

"I'd rather die. We both know you did nothing to deserve that self-given crown on your head. And we also know that the Sons of Adam and the Daughters of Eve will return and take what's rightfully theirs. Aslan will return and-" I was cut off by the dwarf punching me in the stomach again.

This time I fell to my knees in pain, catching my breath.

"You were arrested for helping a Narnian... I offered you safety for your traitorous deed... And this is how you repay me... By spitting in your queen's face."

"You are not my queen. You will never be. My mother was waiting for the day that Aslan returned. She believed and she taught me to believe too."

The Witch paused.

She motioned to someone behind me.

"Vy?" I looked over my shoulder and another one of the Witch's minions pushed my dad to his knees next to me.

"Papa?" I asked feeling tears come to my eyes.

He looked past me and to his side before looking back at me.

I knew who he was looking for. Luc... As far as I knew the Witch didn't know about him.

"He's safe," I whispered in his ear.

"Good... I love you Vy..." My dad said as he held my face and looked into my eyes.

"How heartwarming... Now take them to their cell till I figure out what to do with them..." She mumbled.

They threw us into the same cell which I was happy about.

"You're sure he's safe?" My dad asked as he looked at my bruised face.

I nodded. "You know him, he hides in the trees." I smiled.

"Yes, he does..." dad chuckled.

"Papa?" I asked as he licked the corner of his tunic and dabbed the cut on my lip.

"Yes, my dear?"

"Did you know mom was a Jinn?"

He paused as he took his hand away.

"Yes...... Your mother and I met when I was young... I didn't know till after we were married and Luc was born that she was not a human... and I found out because... When Luc was born there were complications during his birth. Complications that should have killed her. But nothing happened to her... And I was so confused as to why she was still alive... And then she told me that she wasn't human... But I still loved your mother, more than anyone. And the reason she kept her identity hidden was because of the White Witch... She was the reason their whole race was wiped out, and that your mother ran away to the safety of Narnia. She didn't know that her troubles would follow her."

"I know why you didn't say anything... You wanted to keep us safe from her."

He nodded as he brushed my hair behind my ear.

"We could only keep it from you two for so long... I don't think Luc even knows either..."

"The queen would like to see you." The dwarf said as two minotaur's walked behind him.

They brought us back into the Witch's throne room.

"Vyla... Daughter of Theabryn and Covan."

"It's Sir Covan." I cut her off.

My dad just put his hand over my mouth.

She stood and walked over to me. "If you were going to kill me you would have done it already," I said.

"You're right... I think death is too good for you... You young girl need to keep our race alive... But your crime will not go without punishment..." she looked at my father.

"Let this be a lesson, Son of Adam." She shouted as she raised her scepter and touched it to my father's shoulder, immediately turning him to stone.

"Papa," I said tears coming to my eyes as I hugged the stone statue.

"I hope you've learned your lesson..." I saw her look past me as tears ran down my face. "Take her back to her cell... and bring the boy."

They pushed me back into my cell and I cried... I didn't know how long I cried... But soon they threw someone else in the cell next to mine.

I wiped my eyes as I looked up.

The boy was no older than thirteen... Young. Dark hair, dark eyes. And Peculiar clothing... Shorts and a suitcoat...

"He... Hello..." He said as I moved closer to the bars separating our cells.

"Hi." I smiled, sniffling. "Why are you in here?"

"Because I was tricked... You?" He said, spite coming to his voice.

"I'm a traitor." I smiled. "What's your name?"

"Edmund... Edmund Pevensie."

"Nice to meet you Edmund Pevensie..." I reached my hand through the bar. He took it and we shook. Both our hands were ice cold.

"What about you... I gave you my name. It's only polite that you give me yours."

"Vy."

"Just Vy?"

"Just Vy," I said again. "You look like my brother." I smiled.

"Thanks? You look nothing like my sisters."

"Sisters... Where are you from?"

"London."

"Where is London?" I asked.

"Europe."

"You're not from, here, are you?" I smiled.

He shook his head.

"How many of you are from this London?"

"Four. Myself, my sister Lucy, my sister Susan, and my brother Peter. Lucy's the one who found this place in the wardrobe of the spare room."

"When Adam's flesh and Adam's bone, Sits at Cair Paravel in throne, the evil time will be over and done," I mumbled.

"What was that?" He asked.

"Nothing." I smiled. I knew I had to keep him safe... He was in danger being in the same place I was in but... I needed to keep him safe.

"I'm going to get you out of here."

"You? What are you going to do?"

"You sound doubtful... Doubtful that Aslan will win."

"All I hear about is this Aslan..."

"He's the true high king of Narnia," I said simply.

"Then where is he."

"He's been in hiding for the past century... But now that you are here... Winter is becoming spring again." I smiled.

"Rise." One of the Witch's minions said as he entered. Edmund and I did as we were told and stood.

"Bring them with." He said as the two minotaurs opened the cell doors and pulled us out behind them. They brought us outside and tied our mouths before tying our wrists to the back of the Witch's sleigh.

We started walking behind the Witch's sleigh through the snow. It was night, and cold, and I was weak and tired.

I fell once. And it was a mistake I decided I wouldn't make again because as I felt the snow soak through my dress I felt the crack of a whip on my back.

We arrived at a small grouping of trees and they tied Edmund and me back to back against a tree... I was tired... but I couldn't sleep... I needed to be alert...

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

212K 6.6K 20
𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐅𝐈𝐑𝐄𝐒𝐎𝐍𝐆 𝐒𝐄𝐑𝐈𝐄𝐒 - 𝐁𝐎𝐎𝐊 𝐎𝐍𝐄 ❝ "You know, you seemed a lot nicer before you started training us." "We don't have time for...
84.7K 1.9K 22
Tensions between Narnians and Telmarines have never been so high. Many Narnians have lost hope in the return of the Kings and Queens of Old, and most...
208K 4.3K 31
𝐶𝑜𝑚𝑒 ℎ𝑒𝑟𝑒 𝑡𝑜 𝑔𝑙𝑜𝑎𝑡 ℎ𝑎𝑣𝑒 𝑦𝑜𝑢? 𝐶𝑜𝑚𝑒 𝑜𝑛 𝐼'𝑚 𝑛𝑜𝑡 𝑡ℎ𝑎𝑡 𝑏𝑎𝑑, 𝑎𝑚 𝐼? Katherine Edwards has lived next door to the Pev...
107K 2.3K 25
❝𝑤𝑜𝑤, 𝑛𝑖𝑐𝑒 𝑙𝑜𝑜𝑘! 𝑡𝘩𝑒 𝑏𝑙𝑜𝑜𝑑 𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑙𝑙𝑦 𝑏𝑟𝑖𝑛𝑔𝑠 𝑜𝑢𝑡 𝑦𝑜𝑢𝑟 𝑒𝑦𝑒𝑠.❞ 𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚝𝚜: #4 in edmundpevensie 11/20/19 (go che...