Nagatoro Hayase x Singer Male...

By Rugged_Noodle

When a playful athlete and a bullied singer crosses paths, many wouldn't anticipate on how their relationship... More

Falling For You
The Kouhai
Talent
Scourge's Biggest Fan
Please Go Out With Me
It's a Plan
Her Friends
I'll Be Your Teacher
The Second Loner
Valentine's Day
Better Than Them
There's Rain in Summer
Dumb Willpower
It's Getting Heated
Let's Go Home Together
Karaoke Time with the Girls
The First Song
A Friendly Request
Fake Boyfriend
Real Hangout
Play Games to Win Prizes
Squishy Anpans
A Girl in the Studio
Driving Home the Pretty Lady
Meet the Ex
A Loser Like Him
She Knows Some Moves
Lewd Teaching
The Ski Trip
Hot Springs Bath Time
Lodging Together
Hayase's Not Here
Sick Day for Hayase
First Party Invitation
D.D.
Win Her Back
Sick and Dizzy
Mom's Home
Fever Dream
The Answer She Wants
Wounded in the Club Room
Thigh High Socks
More Competition
Holly Jolly
Author's Note (Updated)
The Tomboy and the Sweets Lover
At the Zoo
Manning Up
Love Letter
Orihara's Motivation and Crush
The Music Video Filming
Nightmare
Ye
A Day Without Nagatoro
~ Endings ~
I'm Back for You
Love is a Lie
Difficult with Words
I Always Loved You
Won't Take This Dance With You
Changed
Broken Boy
Bounce Back
Bunny Boy Senpai
Earthquake

My VIP Tickets

3.2K 112 61
By Rugged_Noodle

"Hey, before you go..."

"What's this?"

"VIP tickets!""

"VIP tickets... What for?"

"I'd figured you might wanna give one to your crush..."

"Wu- ...Are you sure?"

"I'm sure... I think she would like to be at a concert with her favorite artist..."

...

Thats how the interaction went between Abel and I...

Y/n was in his own train of thought as of now as he was on his chair with his arms spread out on the table, along with a girl who laid on the couch, bored as ever.

He didn't feel like playing music as of now, trying to rest up for the big day that was taking place in a few days.

A large concert in Japan that he has to attend to as his alter ego, a lot on his plate for him as he has to review the list of songs his agent had given him.

Nagatoro was still seen on the couch inside the clubroom, she was playing a small game while actually listening to him singing a song from the studio earlier last week.

Between the two, she liked "Take You Dancing" for some reason. She listened to it more than. "Without You" as it stays on repeat.

She starts to smile a bit, she looks over at the boy who caught him staring and prop her head on the arm test. "For a loner loser, you have some experience in creating a real song!~"

All Y/n could do was try and scoff off the insult, focus on the positive. "Th-Thanks..." he says.

"I wonder what else experiences Senpai has that he hasn't told me!~" she winks at him, Y/n grows red and looks back down at the table in front of him.

His mind tries to focus on what Abel had told him before with the tickets.

It was whether it was a fine idea for him to give Nagatoro a pair of tickets or he should just give her one.

Only one way to find out...

A hand then grabs his bag from the ground, he places it on the table and digs through it. He checks every zipper and every pocket his bag could offer, no sign of it until...

Damn... Forgot that the tickets are in my locker...

Getting up from his seat with a squeak sound from the legs of the chair, it grabs someone's attention. She turns her head to him with a curious look. "Where are you going, senpai?"

He walked to the door and waved her off. "I'll be back in a bit, Nagatoro... I need to grab something from my locker." He says as Nagatoro nods and let him off with a "Don't be too long, senpai!~"

Y/n simply nods back with a smile as he closes the door behind him and heads off to the shoe locker where it was best hidden. He hops down the flight of stairs and makes it to the ground level where he takes his time walking to his assigned locker and punches the code in to reveal his shoes holding a pair of tickets.

At first he was just gonna grab one but reluctantly grabs the second one, it would be a waste of a ticket if he kept it to himself. He closes the shoe locker and heads back to the same route he went.

Not before, "What do you wanna do today?"

"I dunno... Maybe the pool? See some bikinis?"

He hears a pair of voices he dreads hearing, he glances down at the pair of tickets in his hands and predicts the next problem he would face if he just stands there.

Hey, look at that! The virgin here bought us two VIP tickets! To Scourge's concert!

Yeah! Thanks for being so thoughtful with us!

Thoughtful my ass! I need to hide...

Y/n looks around his surroundings, he sees a restroom and quickly heads in. He swings the door open and rests his back against it.

The footsteps were getting closer and closer until it stops right in front of the entrance. "Hold on, I gotta take a wiz real quick..."

"Well hurry up then!"

With his heart nearly stopping, he looks down at the lock next to the handle and quietly locks it tight. The door starts to jiggle around as he hears the boy groan.

"Oh my god! Stupid janitors!" He could hear the muffled complaints from the other side as the feet quickens away towards the shoe lockers and down the hall to find another restroom.

Sighing in relief, he unlocks the door and exits the restroom, he looks down the hallways and makes his way to the stairs.

"So why can't we have your ex?"

"Because you just can't!"

God dammit, I can't take a break for today!

Those were the voices of Yuki and her best friends, he heads back inside the restroom and locks the door.

As before, he waits for them to walk past the restroom.

Only, they stopped. "Hold on, I have to use the bathroom."

"Well, hurry up, Yuki!"

And then another pair of feet runs into the girls' restroom, assuming Yuki had business to attend to as Y/n couldn't believe it.

Now I'm really stuck... Great!

He waits a few minutes, listening in on any other movements from across the wooden door.

He hears nothing but chit chats from Yuki's friends which was bad. Y/n couldn't wait a second longer, he wants to get out already.

I guess they're not leaving anytime soon...

A small groan escapes his mouth as he says fuck it and unlocks the door and sped walked on out.

Obviously, Yuki's friends all had their attention on the door being fiddled with as they see Y/n from the other side. "Hey, there!~" they say as he tries to ignore them and move on to the stairs.

Then he hears another girl from the restroom next to him coming out. "Alright, you ready to-"

Spin! Pat! Pat! Pat! Pat! Pat!

Y/n does a spin move around Yuki and runs up the stairs as he ignores the two girls catcalling him and preventing his interaction with Yuki.

He keeps running up the stairs but hears nothing from the group of girls, assuming he was safe and just walks in the hallway, going for a drink.

"...Was that Y/n?"

"Your ex? Most likely..."

Yuki stays silent after that, she looks back up the stairs that Y/n ran to and decides not to get him.

Not after the stunt she tried before as she shakes her head and commands her friends to follow her out of the school to hang out at the mall.

...

Y/n could be seen getting a quick cold drink of water at the water fountain.

Thanks to the small run up the stairs made him feel tired for a bit as he took a pit stop that was nearby and wiped the remaining droplets from his lips. He lets out a sigh of satisfaction and heads on down the hallway, looking for his clubroom.

It took a few minutes but he made it, the door was shut tight as he stretched a bit before he grips the door.

Huff... Puff... Huff... Puff...

He hears a distinctive voice from the other side. Y/n could faintly make up the rhythmic sound of breathing, he was a bit hesitant to head in or not.

But the breathing was continuous, he grips the door tighter and slowly slides it open. He could hear someone fidget from the other side on the couch, Y/n opens it to reveal a red Nagatoro.

Y/n was a bit concerned, she was smiling awkwardly while trying to maintain eye contacts with him. "What were you doing?"

"N-N-Nothing, senpai!" She shouts at him, his head flies back by reaction but tries again. "You sure? It sounded like you were hurt or something... I could hear you breathing heavily from the other side of the door..."

"I-I'm fine, senpai! Just a cramp f-from sitting for too long!" She briefly explains.

His head was giving him a vibe that this wasn't true. Like there was more to the story than that. But with no evidence that he could find, all he could do was shake it off for now with an "Okay..." and head to his table.

Now the room was quiet again, Nagatoro starts playing a song from Scourge instead as Y/n listened from afar.

I tried to find love
In someone else too many times
But I hope you know I mean it (mean it)
When I tell you you're the one that was on my mind, oh

Y/n looks down at the tickets in his hands and back up at Nagatoro who was fidgeting in place.

There was nothing that could be heard, only the white noise from outside as Y/n knows that he won't go anywhere if he just sat still.

He takes a breath and turns to the girl. "Nagatoro?"

"Y-Yeah?" She nearly fumbled on that one word, his head was now bouncing around as of now.

Dammit... Why am I so nervous right now?! Just ask her if she wants VIP tickets for Scourge's concert in a few days...

"...Do... Do you like Scourge's music?"

Are you fucking-

"Y-YEAH I DO! I LOVE ALL OF HIS SONGS HE MADE FROM THE FIRST MUSIC VIDEO HE MADE UP UNTIL-"

Jesus Christ, that's a lot to take in...

His eyes widens from Nagatoro's sudden outburst, he waved his hands to her to calm her down. "Alright, alright! I get it..." he begs as she starts to blush lightly and sits back down, her hands between her thighs while she continued to squirm in her seat.

Okay... Let's try this again...

"Do you want... a VIP ticket to Scourge's concert that is coming up in a few days?"

A VIP ticket?! A?! Just give her both!

"You got a VIP ticket for Scouge's concert?!"

Y/n was immediately being held by his collar as Nagatoro was near his face, smiling at the knowledge of what Y/n was in possess with.

It hits her when she realized how carried away she was getting as she lets go quickly and sits back down, only on a seat that was next to him. She dusts her skirt and calms down once more. "You have... a VIP ticket to Scourge's concert?"

He nods slowly. "Yeah..."

Nagatoro starts to smile but then looks away. He knew that she wanted going to say something to him but he doesn't know exactly what insult she was going to hurl at him.

She finally looks back at him and says, "Sure... I will accept your ticket...".

It was pretty weird to see her act calm when they're usually around but Y/n nods and hands her a ticket.

She smiles to him and thanked him before her phone goes off and looked down to see the notification. "Shoot! My big sis needs me!" She says as she got up and grabbed her bags.

"You have a big sister?!"

"Yeah! And she said that I have to come home now..." she explained before heading towards the door and waved to him. "See ya, senpai!~" she smiles and heads on off.

Y/n waved as well, he decide to chill on the couch with his guitar and either play or take a small nap.

He heads to the green couch and was about to sit when something shined from the furniture.

Unconsciously, he touches it with two fingers and smashed it between his tips. The two separates to create a thin line that slowly drops down to his hand.

He takes a small sniff, it had a sweet smell but doesn't know exactly what it was.

Wet... I hope she didn't spill anything...

He shakes his head and decides to clean it up for her.

She can be really clumsy sometimes...

After the mess was mostly, he throws the napkins into the trash bin near the exit and lies down on the couch, deciding he should just take a nap for the day.

He was daydreaming for a minute to get him into a sleepy mood until he realized something.

Dammit... I forgot to give her the other ticket...

Y/n sighs once more before his eyes starts to close in a weary matter.

I'll just give it to her when we meet again...

Was his last thought before he finally went to sleep.

...

At the end of the day, Y/n wasn't able to give her the second ticket.

And by the end of the day, I meant he wasn't able to see Nagatoro for the next two days which lead to Friday night.

The day of the concert as Y/n had already performed for an hour and was finishing up his lyrics before his second break.

I don't wanna wake up
If you ain't layin' next to me-e-e

He lets his backup vocals that he recorded in the song finish after the last lyrics as he waved to everyone in which they cheered and stepped into the backstage.

With a mighty groan of relief, he sat on a chair the staff offered him and took the bottle of water that stood next to him.

He chugs it down and sits back on the back rest as he tries to savor his ten minutes of rest before getting back on stage.

"Scourge?" He hears one of the staff members calling to him, his cloaked self turned and sees a security member standing next to him. "There's a fan that wants to meet you. She has a VIP ticket to go backstage." He explains as Y/n knew who it was.

He smiles and says, "Bring her in."

The guard does so as he motions his buddies to escort her and Y/n saw her.

Nagatoro, the first time he has seen her since Wednesday.

It nearly struck him since the outfit she wore was different than her usual school uniform or her sundress.

Instead, she wore blue jeans and low cut sneakers with a white shirt tucked under with a picture of a cat on the front winking.

He starts to smile and gets up from his seat. "Hey! I see you got a VIP ticket!" He says as he stuck his hand out.

"Name's Scourge! What's your's?"

"H-Hayase!" She stutters on that one word that made Y/n blush at her sudden attitude change.

He's never seen her in such an intimidated way to him before, at least to himself. But seeing her act like him made him want to protect her from the world.

He tries to shake the thoughts of her cute side and tries to strike a conversation up, one of the staff members pull out a chair for Nagatoro. "N-Nice to meet you, Hayase! Are you having fun? Taking advantage of the refreshments?"

"Y-Yeah..."

Now her change of mood was worrying him. "Something wrong, Hayase?"

She looks back at him and was a little uncertain. "I..." she says at first before taking a deep breath in and, "I wanted to come here with my friend but he was a bit busy today..."

"I see... Boyfriend?"

That's when he facepalms himself mentally. It just slipped as Nagatoro had a flustered look. "W-W-What?!"

Fuck! Just... Just play it off, man!

"It kind of sounds like you're boyfriend you were talking about. If that was the case, I would've been glad to give him a ticket as well so you both have a good date here..."

Although it was kind of a smooth recovery, his head was boiling at the thought.

Even though it was something he totally made up, seeing her with another boy? It's gonna get to his head as a few ounces of jealousy has already infiltrated his head.

"N-No! I don't have a boyfriend!" She denies, she looks away once more and starts fidgeting in place. "It's... my friend who likes your music as well..."

Finally his head was cooled down from the jealousy as it was confirmed she wasn't dating anybody, he leans forward on his seat. "What's his name?"

"Y-Y/n..."

She said his name.

His mind was going crazy! She wanted to invite him all this time even though he couldn't. He didn't care if he was in the friendzone right now, he wanted to hug her right now and thank her for thinking about inviting him.

But for now, he pretends to be surprised. "Ah, that one. He is pretty busy himself often."

"You know him?!" She asks as he starts smiling.

"Yeah, I mean he comes to the studio and asks for pointers in becoming a musician." He says as he watches her smile softly.

Probably thinking that Y/n does have a really passionate love for music as an idea comes into his head. "How about this... You can choose a song that I can play first after my break!" He suggested and calls for his agent that was watching the interaction close by.

"Abel?"

"What's up? You needed something?"

"Can I have the list of songs that I'll be performing for the next twenty minutes?"

"Whatever you want, man!" He replies as he pulls out a list and hands it to Y/n in which he hands it to Nagatoro. The girl waved to Tesfaye as Abel does so back with a wide smile on his face. "I want you to write the order of the songs you want me to sing and I'll have Abel take it back to the staff responsible for my songs."

And from that, she nods as she was given a pen and wrote down the songs she wanted in her order. She hands it back as Y/n takes a look at the first song at the top.

"Wanderlust"? I never sung that song for awhile... But it's for Nagatoro...

He smiles softly and hand sit back to Abel as turned back to Nagatoro. "Hey, want a selfie?"

"A-Are you serious?!"

"Yeah, I mean if you want?"

With no hesitation, she pulls her phone out and hands it to Y/n. He starts to chuckle softly and holds her cat eared device in the air with a mirror of them on the screen.

Snap!

A successful selfie, the two could be seen smiling happily as one of the staff members tapped his shoulder. "You're on in one."

He nods to him and turns back to the girl. "Ready for another show?"

"Yeah!"

"Alright! Enjoy the show, Na- I mean Hayase!" Y/n says one last time before "Wanderlust" starts playing. He decides to hype the crowd up with a smooth moonwalk and a couple of spins before singing the first verse.

Wanderlust - The Weeknd

Verse 1
Is it so hard to say the same thing?
And you're so weak to say the same thing
And burn a hole into your apprehensiveness
And let the wildfire shine
And repeat after me

Good girls go to heaven,
And bad girls go everywhere
And tonight I will love you
And tomorrow you won't care

Pre-Chorus
Precious little diamond
I leave it all to you
Precious little diamond
Let it come to you

Precious little, precious little diamond
I leave it all to you
Precious little diamond
Let it come to you
Precious little diamond

Chorus
You're in love with something bigger than love
You believe in something stronger than trust
Wanderlust
Wanderlust

Verse 2
Don't you shy away from me
Just sacrifice
Your every last, inhibition, I'm on your side
Don't patronize, you know tonight
Is the only time we'll have each other

Why, would you try
To waste this precious time?
'Cause tonight I'll be right here
And tomorrow you won't care

Precious little diamond (I leave it all to you)
I leave it all to you
(Precious little diamond)
Precious little diamond (Let it come to you)
Ooh hoo hoo

Brighter than a diamond (I leave it all to you)
I leave it all to you
(Precious little diamond)
Precious little diamond (Let it come to you)

Chorus
You're in love with something bigger than love
You believe in something stronger than trust
Wanderlust
Wanderlust

They're in love with this idea of love
It's a shame that they'll believe it will come
For us all
For us all

You're in love with something bigger than love
You believe in something stronger than trust
Wanderlust
Wanderlust

Outro
Brighter than a diamond (I leave it all to you)
I leave it all to you
(Precious little diamond)
Precious little diamond (Let it come to you)
House (hoo)
House (hoo)
House (hoo)

Precious little diamond (I leave it all to you)
I leave it all to you
(Precious little diamond)
Precious little diamond (Let it come to you)
Hoo

Hoo
(I leave it all to you)
Hoo
(Precious little diamond)
Precious little diamond (Let it come to you)

Precious little diamond (I leave it all to you)
I leave it all to you
(Precious little diamond)
Precious little diamond (Let it come to you)

He ends the song with a strong pose, everyone starts cheering and chanting his name.

While he was soaking in on the roaring crowd, he turns to Hayase who was smiling happily at his performance, throwing a thumbs up to her and carried on with his performance.

Nagatoro continued to watch, a gleeful look as she listens in on the second song that was about to play.

I wish senpai could be hear right now... He's so... awesome...

Your hesitation speaks to me louder than million words per minute
I was born to this life you're living, in this game, oh yeah
Said, said nothing will ever be... ever be the same, when you're finished
I freed a couple of souls, just yesterday, oh yeah

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

89K 2.1K 13
BONTEN ARC "You're annoying and I don't have any feelings for you."
35.5K 968 37
High schooler Hayase Nagatoro loves to spend her free time doing one thing, and that is to mess and hangout with her Senpai, Killian Hanma. After Nag...
769 25 42
VariousNarutoCharatersxReader Ft.Music Aesthetics. ━‒❃°‒°❀°‒°❃‒━ Updates: Slow Start:[6/6/22] Finish:[7/20/23]