My Little Gogy. (Dream x Geor...

By LizzarLiz

[Completed](Warning: is an old cringy story) Dream, George, Sapnap, and BBH decided to meet up at Dream's hou... More

Chapter 1: Going to meet Dream
Chapter 2: A Long Day
Chapter 3: Painful Memories on the Beach
Chapter 4: Missing your Touch
Chapter 5: A Good Morning Kiss
Chapter 6: Who do you like?
Chapter 7: Truth or Dare: Alcohol edition
Chapter 8: His Roughness
Chapter 9: A Plot For Revenge
Chapter 10: I Like Your Outfit but I Want You More.
Chapter 11: A Trip Through The Rain
Chapter 12: Terrible Thoughts
Chapter 13: Acceptance and Pain
Chapter 14: They're Cuddling
Chapter 15: Confessing Feelings
A Quick Thank You + Announcement
Chapter 16: Can I?
Chapter 17: I'd rather eat you~
Chapter 18: Being Small Has Its Advantages
Chapter 19: A Restless Night
Chapter 20: A Regretful Morning
Chapter 21: Opening Past Wounds/Part 1
Chapter 22: Opening Past Wounds/Part 2
Chapter 23: A Streaming Session
Chapter 24: Confident Gogy
Chapter 25: Flirting On A Date
Chapter 26: Pinned Down
Chapter 27: A Realization
Chapter 29: Last Full Day
Chapter 30: Heading Back
Update on the Epilogues' + New Story
Epilogue 1: The Next Morning
Epilogue 2: A Week Later

Chapter 28: Sapnap's Cooking Stream

200 4 6
By LizzarLiz

(TW: Fluff in this chapter. This is a longer chapter than normal, so...enjoy.)

George's Pov

I woke up and saw Clay still asleep and decided to wake him up.

I nuzzled my head into his neck and licked his neck. Clay shot up at the feeling of me licking his neck like a cat.

He looked at me with a little bit of shock on his face, "George?!"

I giggled at him, "Good morning, Clay~."

He climbed over the top of me, so he pinned me, "So, that's how you wanna play? Huh, George?"

I wrapped my hands around his neck and teased Clay, "Only if you want to."

Our flirting was soon cut short, by Nick bursting open the door to the room. Nick's shocked eyes met mine for a second before he opened his mouth, "I'm gonna pretend that I didn't this."

He left the room quickly, a fierce blush came over my face and Clay got up, he was just as embarrassed as me.

Clay left the room to see what Nick had wanted and clear up the slight misunderstanding.

Minutes later, I got up and got ready for the day.

I left my room, I got downstairs and saw Nick and Clay talking. I went over to the kitchen and I was still madly blushing as I got some food.

As I ate some breakfast, I listened to the conversations they had.

Clay talked about our relationship and clarified what we were now to Nick. Nick and Clay eventually switched topics to how this was really Nick's last full day here, as he'd be leaving tomorrow morning. And how Nick wanted to do a cooking stream, which Clay would begrudgingly agree to.

Once I finished eating, Nick came over and told me that, the stream would be around dinner time and that I had to be here when it was happening.

I agreed and got up, placing my dishes in the sink and going upstairs to get dressed.

Once I got to my room, I ultimately decided to wear the blue dress on stream. I didn't care how other's would see me, as I'd been ready for a while now to come out to my fans, I just didn't know how to do it. But now with my friends' support, I knew it was about time.

I put on the deep blue dress and put a hoodie on over it. I went back downstairs to Nick and Clay.

I sat on the sofa and Clay sat next to me, after going over what they could make for the stream.

I turned on the TV and leaned on Clay. He wrapped his arm around me and brought us closer together.

Clay whispered to me, "You look adorable in that dress, Gogy."

I scoffed and rolled my eyes to hide the fact that I was madly blushing. But because Clay is Clay, so he caught on quickly and whispered again into my ear, "George~."

I ignored him and just watched whatever was playing on the TV.

***

Nick spoke up, "Alright, I'm gonna get ready for the stream. George, can you go get Zak and Darryl, for me...please?"

I huffed, "Yeah, I'll go get them."

Clay chimed in, "If you want you can use my mic, Nick. It's probably a lot better than the mic you've brought with."

Nick thought about it for a second before responding, "Yeah, I'll probably be best to use your's instead of my mic."

I got up and so did Clay to do what we had to do.

I got over to Zak and Darryl's room and knocked. I quickly heard a "Come in" from Darryl.

I opened it and told Zak and Darryl that we were getting ready for the stream. They eventually both got up and we just chilled on the couch, waiting till Nick and Clay were done setting up everything.

***

It was 2:50 pm and we were gonna start at 3 pm, so we all got ready.

Clay wouldn't be in the stream, as he doesn't want to show his face. So, he'd just be chilling behind the camera, as a voice alone.

Before we started Nick told us what we'd attempt to make lasagna, it seemed simple enough, but we all knew that we would cause chaos and make it more difficult for ourselves.

Although since I really didn't want to cook nor did I know how to, I was on donation reading duty. While the other three would cook.

I pulled up a stool to be just in the camera frame, to read the donations from Nick's laptop.

As soon as Nick started streaming, we all tweeted out about it. Soon people flooded into the stream.

Nick explained what we were doing in this stream and that I was manning the donations to the chat. Also that while they were cooking, they could answer questions from the donations.

As soon as they started to make everything from scratch, I read out the first donation, it was simply asking where Clay was.

Clay made a bold move and popped his hand into the frame and waved to chat. They went ballistic, as the chat flooded with different shocked emotes and texts.

He wheezed at chat's reactions, "Wow, I wasn't expecting that..." He proceeded to die of laugher.

I giggled, rolling my eyes at his behavior, and continued to read out donations. The next question was for Nick and he answered it happily.

After a few more donations, one finally asked me about what I was wearing, or more accurately it was a fit check donation. I answered truthfully, "Well, I'm wearing a deep blue dress and a hoodie, it's quite comfortable."

The chat exploded at the mention of me in a dress, most of them were shocked, others immediately stepped in supporting me and a small portion were just toxic people, trying to cancel me on the spot.

I pushed on, not caring about chat's opinions, as only mine and my friend's opinions mattered to me.

So, I continued to read out the donations, with little to no problems.

***

Nick, Zak, and Darryl were almost done making the lasagna and it was now nearly 5 pm.

I tapped out and Nick took over reading the donations for me.

I sat with Clay at the kitchen table and played with his hand, as I had forgotten how much streaming took out of me to do. 

Nick spoke up about a donation, "Hey Dream, you gonna give the chat some Patches content."

"I will after the stream, only if they really want Patches content." Clay pet my head as I rested it on the table.

Nick responded in a few seconds, "Chat says they want Patches content, Dream."

"Alright then after the stream, I'll post some photos then," Clay responded to Nick.

***

As soon as the stream was over Clay posted a single photo and I pulled out my phone to see what it was. Only to be flustered and slightly upset by the post.

The photo was of me sleeping on my bed with Patches cuddled up against me. The tweet read out as 'Bad took this photo of little gogy sleeping with my Patches. #patchescontent #gogycontent'

"Darryl, when?!" I shouted at Darryl.

He immediately burst out into a chuckle, "I'm sorry, it was too perfect."

I covered my flustered face and started thinking to myself, 'Great, now that's on the internet forever, along with all the other photos of me Clay has posted.'

When Clay saw my reaction he asked, "Do you want me to take it down, George?"

I sighed in defeat, "No, just leave it up..."

I looked at the time, nearly 9 pm. I got up and made my way to my room, I was too drained from the stream today.

I changed and decided to just sleep with Clay in his room. Although as I came out of my room, I noticed Clay was only now coming upstairs, mic in hand.

"I thought you would have gone to sleep by now, George?" Clay questions.

"What not allowed to sleep with my boyfriend?" I giggled a bit.

"Alright, let me get changed and hook this mic back up to my computer. Then, I'll join you on my bed." He planted a soft kiss on my forehead and we went into his room.

I planted myself on the bed and got comfy, watching as Clay hooked his mic back up to his PC.

Within a minute or two, he hooked it back up and went over to his closet to change. He knew I was enjoying the sight, as Clay was removing his shirt slowly. Allowing me to savor this moment.

Clay changed into sweats and a basic white T-shirt. He came over and climbed in bed and just wound up cuddling till I fell asleep in his arms.

________________________________________

Word Count: 1,471

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

163K 7.2K 14
When Dream enters school on a Tuesday morning, he doesn't expect to meet a new transfer student, who'll soon become a good friend. There's only one p...
72.9K 1.4K 26
Dream watched for a few seconds as the man walked away. He didn't know why he watched, but he did. His body wasn't letting him look away. Talkative a...
149K 5.5K 28
My first finished book. Inspired by the song Home For The Summer by Sara Kays. This book contains strong language and has a few smut chapters, you ca...
5.9M 126K 62
George doesn't have feelings for Dream. They're literally just friends... right? Warning: Includes... ahem, smut. P.S. This is meant to be a book for...