Fear and Love Part II (Kakash...

By AnotherKakashiSimp

COMPLETED Sequel to my first story called "Fear and Love Pt. I" in which Kakashi falls in love with Tsuki Kur... More

Getting Old
Kanari vs. Kakashi
Kai vs. Tsuki
The Exit Exam
Proud Parents
Genin Team Assignments
Big Brother....Sensei?!
The Bell Test
Date #256 (fluff)
Dirty (πŸ‹)
Shadow Clones (πŸ‹)
Celebrate (fluff)
Author's Note
Team Seven's First Mission
Trouble
Flashback: Nightmares
Flashback: Kakashi's A-ranked Mission
Shadow Clones Again Pt. 1 (πŸ‹)
Shadow Clones Again Pt. 2 (πŸ‹)
Author's Note
Warning
Assassination
How Can I Go On?
My Love (πŸ‹+😭)
Hope
Meeting Again
Tsuki's Timeline Pt. 1
Kanari's Timeline Pt. 1
Author's Note
Tsuki's Timeline Pt. 2
Flashback: The 3rd Night in the Hospital (fluff)
Flashback: Suck My Dick (πŸ‹)
Kai's Timeline Pt. 1
Tsuki's Timeline Pt. 3
Tsuki's Timeline Pt. 4
Author's Note
Tsuki's Timeline Pt. 5
Kai's Timeline Pt. 2 (fluff)
Tsuki's Timeline Pt. 6
Tsuki's Timeline Pt. 7
Tsuki's Timeline Pt. 8 (πŸ‹)
Author's Note
Tsuki's Timeline Pt. 9 (πŸ‹)
Tsuki's Timeline Pt. 10 (πŸ‹)
Kanari's Timeline Pt. 3
Tsuki's Timeline Pt. 11
Tsuki's Timeline Pt. 12
Tsuki's Timeline Pt. 13 (pre-πŸ‹)
Tsuki's Timeline Pt. 14 (πŸ‹)
Tsuki's Timeline Pt. 15
Shikamaru's Timeline Pt. 1
Tsuki's Timeline Pt. 16 (fluff)
Tsuki's Timeline Pt. 17
Tsuki's Timeline Pt. 18
Flashback: Princess Kakashi (very fluffy)
Tsuki's Timeline Pt. 19
Author's Note
Tsuki's Timeline Pt. 20 (πŸ‹)
Tsuki's Timeline Pt. 21
Tsuki's Timeline Pt. 22
Kai's Timeline Pt. 3
Flashback: Curse Mark Pt. 1
Flashback: Curse Mark Pt. 2
Kanari's Timeline Pt. 4
Kakashi's Afterlife Pt. 1
Kakashi's Afterlife Pt. 2
Kakashi's Afterlife Pt. 3
Kakashi's Afterlife Pt.4
Kakashi's Afterlife Pt. 5
Tsuki's Timeline Pt. 23
Tuski's Timeline Pt. 24
Flashback: Phone Sex (πŸ‹)
Flashback: Kakashi's Birthday
Tsuki's Timeline Pt. 25
Tsuki's Timeline Pt. 26 (lil πŸ‹)
Tsuki's Timeline Pt. 27 (πŸ‹)
Flashback: Comfort (fluff)
Flashback: Tsuki Big Mad
Tsuki's Timeline Pt. 28 (πŸ‹+fluff)
Flashback: Kakashi-sensei Pt. 1 (πŸ‹)
Flashback: Kakashi-sensei Pt. 2 (πŸ‹)
Flashback: The Sixth Hokage
Flashback: Training
Shikamaru's Timeline Pt. 2 (😭)(Final)
Kanari's Timeline Pt. 5
Kanari's Timeline Pt. 6 (😭) (Final)
Flashback: Punishing the Twins
Author's Note
Kai's Timeline Pt. 4
Kai's Timeline Pt. 5 (Final)
Flashback: The Drunkage (fluffy)
Flashback: First Date
Tsuki's Timeline Pt. 29
Tsuki's Timeline Pt. 30 (πŸ‹)
Tsuki's Last Day
Kakashi's Afterlife Pt. 6
Author's Note
Naruto's Timeline
Final Author's Note/Readers Reviews

Kanari's Timeline Pt. 2

1.1K 34 39
By AnotherKakashiSimp

"Kana!" Kid Kakashi shook the little silver-haired girl's shoulders,"Kana, it's time to wake up for school!"

Kanari opened her eyes to see Kakashi's staring at hers. It was so weird, seeing her father's same eyes in a smaller version of himself.

She grumbled and rubbed her eyes awake.

"Come on wake up! My dad made us breakfast. He bought you some clothes, they're in the closet." Kakashi stood and scurried out of the room towards the kitchen. Shortly after, Kanari joined them, dressed a simple navy blue outfit that Sakumo had purchased for her.

"Good morning, Kanari. Are you excited for your first day of school?" Sakumo patted her head as she sat at the table.

She yawned,"Yeah, it'll just be weird starting in the middle of the school year."

"Well the exit exams are next week, so maybe you can catch up before then. If not, there's always next year." He replied setting a glass of orange juice next to her plate.

Kanari froze.

'Dad said that grandpa died right after he became a genin, so am I really gonna experience....that? I can't alter any major events. I can't stop grandpa from.... Killing himself. But he seems so happy?' she thought to herself.

"I can help you train for the exit exam if you'd like." Kakashi mentioned.

Kanari's heart broke, she couldn't warn Kakashi about Sakumo's impending death either, that would alter a major life event.

Sakumo sat at the table as he ruffled Kakashi's hair, Kakashi smiled. Kanari could tell he really really loved his dad, in the same way that she loved him as her father. Which must be why he said his death was so hard on him,"Yes, Kakashi here is quite the star pupil, he'll surely help you get ready for the exam." Sakumo flashed her a closed-eye smile, the same one Kakashi would always wear back in her real timeline.

Kanari sighed, this was going to be awful,"Sure I'd like to train.."

They all ate their breakfast and Kakashi and Kanari headed to school together.

"Thank you for the food, Sakumo." Kanari bowed, wanting so desperately to call him grandpa.

"You're very welcome, Kanari. Now head off or you'll be late, Kakashi hates being late." He teased.

They ran to school.

"Class! Everyone calm down!" The sensei spoke over the noisy, bustling class of kids,"We have a new student joining us today!"

Kanari nervously looked at the class, and saw some familiar faces she met the day prior. Rin, Obito, Guy, Izumo, Kotetsu, Kurenai, Asuma, Genma....

Kakashi took his regular seat.

It was so weird seeing these people as kids, Kanari only knew them as grown-ups.

"This is Kanari Harashi, everyone." The teacher introduced her,"Why don't you go take that open seat next to Rin, Kanari?"

Kanari nodded and moved over next to Rin.

Rin smiled at her and the girls in the other seats surrounding her immediately turned around.

"How was it spending the night at Kakashi's house?" A girl in front whispered to her.

"Huh?" Kanari responded,"How did you know I was staying with Kakashi?" Kanari still could not get over how weird it was calling her dad by his first name.

"Rin told us!" She said, Kanari looked over at Rin who had a awkward smile on her face and a blush.

"Um.. it was fine, normal I guess." Kanari said,"Why is it like something weird?"

"No! We're just all jealous of you!" Another girl said,"Kakashi is the cutest guy in the class! We'd all kill to stay at his house."

Kanari just laughed.

'Okay that's just gross.' Kanari thought as the girls looked at her in disbelief.

"You mean you don't think Kakashi's cute, Kana? You don't have a crush on him?" Rin asked in shock.

Kanari had to physically hold back a gag, that was her father for Christ-sake,"Absolutely not." She said

They all gasped and Rin almost seemed like she breathed a sigh of relief.

"Girls! Pay attention!" The instructor scolded them. They all sat up straight in their desks and stopped talking.

Kanari sat through lessons she'd already heard before until it was time for the physical portion of the lecture.

They all were lead outside, Kakashi was by Kanari's side.

"Okay everyone, it's free period. I don't care what you do as long as you're training in some way." The instructor said.

"Yes sensei!" The class replied in unison.

Kakashi grabbed Kanari's wrist,"Come on! We can start training for the exit exam!"

Naturally a group of girls and a couple guys followed them.

"We can duel, just to gauge where you're at and what you need to work on." Kakashi said.

Kanari smiled,"Okay!" She had fought her dad many times in training sessions, and she was never able to overpower him, when he actually went hard on her, but she figured she might be able to win against this little version of him.

Kanari ran to set her take off her jacket and set it on the sidelines.

"Rin, do you have a kunai I could borrow?" Kanari asked

"Sure, here." She handed over the ninja tool,"Are you really going to fight, Kakashi? He's really strong!"

"Yeah, I mean it's just for fun. And I'm pretty sure I can hold my own against him." Kanari realized she wouldn't be able to use her Kekkei genkai.

Sakumo had trained her mother, meaning he knew about the Chojougan and the Kuraku clan, if she used it, it would make her seem suspicious. So she'd have to stick strictly to ninjutsu and taijutsu.

She took a fighting stance facing Kakashi, he decided to make the first move.

"Water Style: Water Shuriken!" Kakashi sent several sharp water Shuriken towards Kanari.

Kanari thought quickly and used a jutsu that was strong against water,"Earth Style: Mud Wall!"

A large wall of earth provided a shield for her, while the class stared in awe that this random girl from God knows where thwarted an attack from Kakashi so quickly.

She used her earth release to tunnel underground until she grabbed onto Kakashi's leg and attempted to trip him up.

But of course, it was a substitution, and he poofed away as a wooden log took his place.

'He's been doing that crap since he was my age?!" Kanari became annoyed, he was always using substitution, but she didn't blame him, it was a simple but effective move.

Their kunai clanged together and the class watched in shock at how evenly matched the fight was.

The boys in the clas started crushing on Kanari, surprised by her strength.

Except for Obito, Obito was just annoyed there was another classmate stronger than him. One that could hold their own against Kakashi when he struggled fighting him. He was also annoyed seeing the blush on Rin's face as she helplessly stared at Kakashi.

Kanari fought a good fight, but eventually Kakashi pinned her to the ground.

He gave her a smug closed eye smiled. She couldn't even see his smile, but she knew he was being smug that he had bested her.

"Okay class, free period is over, time to get back inside?" The teacher yelled from the entrance of the school, he too was impressed with Kanari's skills, as was Kakashi.

Kakashi held a hand out to Kanari. She took it and stood up.

Her classmates rushed to her side

"Kana that was amazing!" Rin said,"You're so strong! Where did you learn all those moves?!"

"Um, I don't know. I told you my memory of what happened before I got here is fuzzy." Kanari was having trouble making up a story.

"Let's go, Kana!" Kakashi yelled from the school entrance, he had already begun walking back to class.

They all chased after him.

This was weird, getting to be a kid with her dad. Getting to know his classmates in a different era, it was almost kind of fun.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Soweeeee boring story building chapter, I'll get back to some more Tsuki and Kakashi sooooon

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.4K 97 17
꧁College au , modern au , Kakashi x Rin꧂ βžͺKakashi Hatake was a straight A student all through middle and high school. He was on the volleyball team i...
36.6K 878 19
SEASON 2 OF KAKASHI LOVE STORY~ (Kakashi X Reader) After what happened at the mission , you and Kakashi are getting closer to each other. You guys a...
217K 4.4K 34
KAKASHI LOVE STORY SEASON 1~ (Kakashi X Reader) You're the jinchuuriki of the village konoha and you don't know it yet. People from the village lo...
73.8K 2.5K 43
Book One- Chiisai is a simple librarian who spends her days trying to move on from her fickle past and its haunting side effects. Her life, however...