Bloodmates

By OGStans

He didn't know what he was walking into when he first saw her. If he could escape fate, he would. He tried ma... More

Characters
001
002
003
004
005
006
Character (recap)
007
008
009
010
011
012
013
Characters (recap) #2
014
015
016
017
018
019
020
021
022
023
024
026
027
028
029
030
031
032

025

135 9 0
By OGStans

July 22, 2009

I've spent the next few weeks with Vadah. I didn't want her to feel like she was alone in this cause I'mma be with her through whatever choice she makes.

She was asleep as I rubbed her little belly in circular motions. Her belly was starting to get firm at the bottom.

Not gon lie I was excited. Me being a dad. That's something new. A new learning experience.

I hope it's a boy. We can go do little nigga shit together.

I had gone down to kiss her belly when she started wake up.

"Wassup little nigga," I said to the belly.

"Chris! Don't be talking to my child like that," Vadah said seriously.

"Just making sure he all good," I said kissing her belly.

She sighed, "We should talk to Egypt."
I nodded in agreement as I put my ear to her stomach.

That's when I heard it. The heartbeat.

No... heartbeats.

I thought I was tripping for a second.

"When we gon-" Vadah was beginning to say, but I cut her off.

"Sshh," I said. "Be quiet for a second." She looked at me confused, but I didn't worry about it. I just continued to listening.

My ears proving me right more and more. Two heartbeats.

"Babe, what you doing?" She asked looking concerned.

"We should call Egypt now," I said going to go get my phone.

"For what?" Vadah asked sitting up from her laying position.

I called Egypt over here, and she came within minutes. Vadah on my tail trying to figure out what the hell was wrong with me. I didn't say anything cause start something then I be wrong.

I guided her to the bedroom where Vadah sat there looking worried.

Egypt looked at the both of us. "What I'm doing here?"

"I'm pregnant," Vadah said shyly.

Egypt nodded as she let the words sink in.

"I can't go to a human doctor. Cause you know," she said looking up at me. "This child is far from human."

She nodded telling Vadah to lay back. When she did, Egypt raised her shirts and put her hands around her belly.

She closed her eyes and began to chant. "Infans vita salutem."

"Infanes vita salutem," she said opening her eyes.

She stepped back and looked at Vadah. "Your babies are healthy."

"Babies? Plural?" Vadah asked shocked.

She nodded. "Yeah. It's to early in the pregnancy to find out what the gender is tho." This time she looked at me.

We both nodded.

"With the nature of these babies, y'all should probably expect some abnormal things happening during the pregnancy but nothing too serious."

"Call me if anything happens," she said walking out the room and out the house.

"Twins," was all she managed to get out.

She looked stressed.

"Baby, you'll do fine," I said starting to kiss her stomach.

"I'm having tribrid babies, Chris. I get to stress out a little bit," she said running her hands through my hair.

There was a knock at the door but neither of us moved.

"You gon gon get it?" Vadah asked after they knocked again.

I stared at her for a cool minute until they knocked for the third time.

I scoffed getting up, "This not even my house."

The was onto the fourth knocked when I opened the door. It was this man I didn't know holding a black box.

"Fuck you want bro?" I asked irritated. He just stood there holding the box, and he didn't say a word.

"For Chris," he finally spoke while holding the box out for me to take.

"From who?" I asked looking at the box suspiciously. The smell of blood leaking from the box.

"For Chris," he said again.

I took the box, and he just stood there looking at me.

"Open it Chris," he said not taking his eyes off me. I don't even think this nigga has blinked since I opened the door.

I decided to open it in front of him just in case he playing with me, so I can snap his neck.

I opened the box and an arm was sitting in it.

"Bro what the fuck," I said looking back up at him. He was holding a knife to his neck.

"672 Royal street," he said. "Come alone or the next thing you'll get is a heart."

With that, he slit his throat. Before he could fall to the ground, I vamp-sped to him and dragged him into the apartment while closing the door with my foot.

"Who was at the do-," Vadah said walking and seeing the dead man in my arms.

"What happened?" She asked shocked at the image before her.

"I don't know. He was compelled to drop this off over here then kill himself," I said pointing to the box I had sat on the table before going over to the man.

She walked over to the box. "Ain't that Kevin's tattoo?"

I walked over there and sure enough it was his cross tattoo he has.

"I didn't even notice that," I said examining it more.

"What we gon do about him?" She said as blood was still coming from his neck. "He's staining my floors."

"I'll call my pops to come help clean this up," I said walking into the room.

I changed out of the bloody clothes I had on to something more fit for the attire.

"Where you going?" She asked coming into the room with some gloves on.

"Whoever this person is which is most likely Ace wants me to meet him somewhere," I said putting my jacket on.

"You going there by yourself?" She asked with worry in her voice.

"I have too. He probably wanted something from me cause he had many chances to kill me, but he didn't," I said walking up to her.

"My pops should be here soon," I said kissing her on the lips.

She pulled me into a hug. "I don't like this."

"Not me either, but he has Kevin, so I have no other choice," I said as Vadah let go of me. I gave her a kiss on the forehead before I left.

The drive to royal street wasn't that long, but my mind was making it seem longer.

I didn't know what that nigga wanted neither did I care, but he has Kev.

"I'mma kill him," I said to myself while my grip on the steering wheel tighten.

I pulled up to the address, and it was a abandoned building. It was having construction done on it.

I parked my car and got out. I turned around and two black dudes with dreads were behind me.

"Can I help y'all?" I asked.

"You Chris?" One of them asked.

"Nah, I'm Marcus," I said as I started walking around them and into the building.

The first floor was empty, but I could hear a few heart beats above me. I took the stairwell up to where the sound of the heartbeats was stronger.

I opened the door to the fourth floor. Kevin laid face down on the floor. His heart was beating slowly, so Ace snapped his neck, but his arm had grew back. Troy was mounted to the wall with chains around his hands and feet. His neck wasn't snapped, but you could tell he had been beaten badly by the pool of blood by his feet and on the walls, and his breathing was heavy. Ace was nowhere to be seen, but I could smell him.

I could sense another person running behind me with a sharp object. I turned around and snapped the man's neck. Someone else was running towards me from behind. I turned back around and ran my hand in his chest and grabbed a hold of his heart.

"Where is that bitchass master of yours?" I asked looking around for him. He came out of one of the rooms clapping with a sinister grin on his face.

"Topher welcome," he said as he stopped in front of me.

I pulled the man heart out that I was still holding. I dropped it on the floor.

"Fuck you want? You got the Opes," I asked scrunching my face up at him.

He cracked another one of those smiles. "I want something... I need something else your grandfather took away from me." He walked over to Troy and lifted his face, but Troy quickly turned away from him.

"And what's that?" I asked as I shifted my weight from one leg to the other.

"A talisman," he said. "It's one of my many family heirlooms like the Opes. My family just wants it back."

I laughed at that, "That sounds like a personal problem to me. I don't even have an idea where it's at."

"You found the Opes," he said walking over to Kevin on the floor.

"But that wasn't meant for your own gain. You've made everyone's life a loving hell. So why the fuck would I help you now?" I asked folding my arms.

"Oh yeah sorry about that," he chuckled. "That wolf didn't have to die, but he knew too much, and he saw me before. I couldn't let him fuck up the plans. Oh and sorry bout that headache I gave y'all too. Well that the witches gave y'all. I needed the Opes found, and y'all were taking too long."

"You two faced motherfucker," I said lightly laughing.

"This is not giving me reasons to help you," I said titling my head to the side.

He lightly moved Kevin's body with his foot. "Topher, you might be a hybrid, but your friends are not. I got them here just think how easy it would be to rip their hearts out like you did my friends here." He gestured to the men on the floor.

"They had it coming," I said grinning.

"So will your friends if you don't give me what I want," he said then he vamp-sped out of the building.

I walked over to Troy on the wall and broke the chains around his wrist and ankles. Then I walked over to Kev and started to lightly shake him with my foot.

"Get up nigga," I said as he started to stir in his sleep. He turned around and you could see the bruises of the torture all over his chest and stomach.

"I'mma get that bitch," Kev said with a raspy voice.

We stood there in silence. None of us really knowing what to say to each other.

I decided to break the silence. "Vadah's pregnant."

That didn't really spark a conversation, but it felt nice to tell someone.

After a few minutes of nothing, Kevin burst out into laughter.

"What's so funny?" I asked confused.

Troy looked like he was trying to hold in a laugh.

"I knew yo ass was gone get caught slipping," he said. "And you owe us both $100."

"$100? For what?" I asked.

"You don't remember that bet we made in high school?" Troy asked.

"Who ever got caught slipping first have the other two 100 dollars each," Kevin said. "Now pay up nigga."

I scoffed. "Really? That was years ago."

"I don't give a fuck if it was a century ago. Me and Troy want to get paid," he said holding his hand out.

I scoffed again. "I'll pay y'all tomorrow."

It got quiet again.

"My bad for the Vadah thing," Kevin said as I nodded.

"Yeah, my bad for not believing you," Troy said.

"Brothers?" Kev asked.

"Brothers."

"Raise your middle fingers to your problems, if you let em, they gon me, you down.
They trippin kn is but we just stunting on em right now.
They hating on us, they mad cause we way up, right now."
____________________________________

Another chapter🤪

Hope y'all liked it

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

446K 16.5K 41
Walking into an empty house is normal to me. I guess I got tired of saying 'I'm home' when nobody is home to reply. It wasn't always like this. I re...
3.9K 206 15
If you go down to the woods today... Well, in this town, you probably won't come back. Unexplained deaths and disappearances are normal around here...
559K 31.8K 47
âš SEQUEL TO THE ASSISTANT!!! PLEASE READ THE FIRST BOOK OR YOU'RE GOING TO BE CONFUSEDâš  It's been three months since the disastrous outcome at Chris's...
Mr. Dark By Author_Victor

Mystery / Thriller

233 58 13
When it gets dark outside and an unknown figure is there to snatch your loved ones from you, what do you do? Who do you run to and how do you react t...