absquatulate - will byers (CA...

By writingorwhatever

๐™ฐ๐š‹๐šœ๐šš๐šž๐šŠ๐š๐šž๐š•๐šŠ๐š๐šŽ: (๐šŸ) ๐šƒ๐š˜ ๐š•๐šŽ๐šŠ๐šŸ๐šŽ ๐š ๐š’๐š๐š‘๐š˜๐šž๐š ๐šœ๐šŠ๐šข๐š’๐š—๐š ๐š๐š˜๐š˜๐š๐š‹๐šข๐šŽ โ€ขโ€ขโ€ข "๐‘€๐‘Ž๐‘ฆ ๐ผ โ„Ž๐‘Ž๏ฟฝ... More

Disclaimer
Bแด‡ษขษชษดษดษชษดษข แดแดœส€ sแด›แดส€ส
Cสœแด€แด˜แด›แด‡ส€ Oษดแด‡
Cสœแด€แด˜แด›แด‡ส€ Tแดกแด
Cสœแด€แด˜แด›แด‡ส€ Tสœส€แด‡แด‡
Sแด‡แด€sแดษด Tแดกแด
Cสœแด€แด˜แด›แด‡ส€ Fแดแดœส€
Cสœแด€แด˜แด›แด‡ส€ Fษชแด แด‡
Cสœแด€แด˜แด›แด‡ส€ Sษชx
Cสœแด€แด˜แด›แด‡ส€ Sแด‡แด แด‡ษด
Sแด‡แด€sแดษด Tสœส€แด‡แด‡
Cสœแด€แด˜แด›แด‡ส€ Eษชษขสœแด›
a/n
Cสœแด€แด˜แด›แด‡ส€ Eษชษขสœแด›

106 2 0
By writingorwhatever

𝙿𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝙾𝚗𝚎
╔═══════════════╗
𝚖𝚘𝚟𝚒𝚎𝚜
╚═══════════════╝

"Three, two, one, go!"

Genie peddled off ahead of Will who laughed and shouted at her for cheating.  They were biking to the new mall where Max, Lucas and Mike were waiting for them.

"Slow down!" Will called ahead to Genie who turned and blew him a childish raspberry.

She pulled up to the bike rack just a second sooner than Will and hopped off her bike.

"I win, again," Gloated the smaller girl.  Will pushed his bike in the rack and wrapped an arm around her.

"Yeah yeah, I know."

The two spotted Max and Lucas standing outside, Mike was absent.

"Where's Wheeler?" Genie asked as they approached the other pair.

"Probably off making out with El again," Max rolled her eyes while Lucas faked a gag.

"I'm here!  I'm here," Mike came running in as if on cue.

"You're late." Lucas gave Mike a pointed glare.

"Sorry!"

"We're gonna miss the opening!" Complained Will.

"Yeah, if you guys keep complaining, let's go."

"Blah blah, lemme guess. You and El were 'busy'."

"Real mature, Lucas," Mike rolled his eyes.

"Oh, El, I wish we could make out forever and never hang out with our friends!" Lucas mocked.

"Lucas, stop," Max slapped him lightly on the arm.

"Will thinks it's funny!" He protested. Genie glanced up at Will who was trying to hide his laughing. The corners of her mouth twitched upwards and she shook her head.

"Because it is!"

"Oh yeah, so funny that I wanna spend romantic time with my girlfriend," Mike rolled his eyes.

"I'm spending romantic time with my girlfriend," Lucas said.

"As am I," Will gave Genie a swift kiss on the cheek and she laughed.

"It's cute that you think this is gonna be romantic."

"What do you mean?"

"Race ya to Scoops!" Genie started running into the mall with the others on her tail.

She listened to the siblingly banter between Lucas and his sister Erica as they ran past the ten-year-old and her friends.

The group entered Scoops Ahoy slightly out of breath.  Genie impatiently tapped the small bell.

"Hey, Dingus, your children are here!" Robin called from the register.  Steve slid open the window at the back and stuck his head through.

"Again? Seriously?"

Mike tapped the bell with a straight face, "Yes."

"I made you some money so I'd say you owe me." Genie said smugly.

When Genie and Will had gotten together, they learned about the bet between Steve and Nancy.  The two had apparently been betting on who Genie'd date first.  Steve bet Will while Nancy bet Lucas.  Steve earned a few bucks and a long, angry rant from his little sister.

Steve sighed and walked out the door, grumbling to himself. He led them through the small shop and to the back, through a door that led to the hallway.

"I swear if anyone hears about this-"

"We're dead." The five finished for him having heard his threat multiple times.

They hurried down the hall, making sure nobody was there to question them.

The group rushed into the movie theatre and found some seats all together in the centre.  Genie sat beside Will and leaned her head against his shoulder, pulling the small bag of M&Ms from her pocket.

"Want one?" She held up the bag and he took a few, letting them pool in his palm.

"Thanks."

The movie began to play so Lucas and Mike ceased whatever argument they were in the middle of.

Within a few moments, the movie flickered and faded to a black screen.  The lights flickered as well, turning off completely.  Everyone in the audience groaned, annoyed.

Genie felt Will shift and she looked over at him.  He was gingerly touching the back of his neck with an alarmed look in his face.

"You good?" Mike asked, snapping Will out of his trance.  Genie watched him with concern.

"Yeah," He said warily.

"Are you sure?" Genie asked, taking his hand in hers.

"Of course," He smiled, kissing her forehead.  Genie wasn't convinced.  Something was wrong. 

Returning the smile, she leaned back in her chair and closed her eyes.  The movie theatre was buzzing with thoughts but she managed to single out just one. 

"Genie," Will's voice made her open her eyes, "You don't need to read my mind, I'm fine."

She pursed her lips, "He's back, isn't he."

Will's face fell and he sighed, "Let's not worry about it now.  The movie's back on."

She hadn't even noticed the movie flicker back on.  Wiping the blood onto her sleeve, Genie relaxed into her seat.

"Okay."

When the movie ended the group dispersed, Genie dragging Will aside to talk.

"Is he really back?"

Will sighed, "Can we talk about this tomorrow when everyone's together?  I think they should know too."

"Stop putting it off!"

"I'm not, I just want to wait to discuss it with the others, that's all."

"Fine, promise me we'll talk about it tomorrow."

"Pinky promise," Will said. Genie linked her pinky with his and smiled.

"Good, let's go."

The two left the mall and wandered off towards the bike rack.  They'd already said their 'see ya later's to their friends who had long since went home.  This left only Will and Genie.

"You wanna hang out?" Will suggested, pulling his bike from the rack.

"Sure, let's go to Castle Byers," Genie swung her leg over her bike.

The pair cycled down the road to Will's house where they parked their bikes and hurried out into the trees.

They entered the small fort and sat cross-legged across from each other.

They sat in there and talked until the sun started to set and the warm summer air turned to a brisk breeze.

"I should go home, now." Genie finally said, going to exit the fort, "It's getting dark."

"I'll bike back with you," Will offered, following her out.

They rode through the dark streets, illuminated by the dim street lamps.  A gentle breeze was blowing against their faces.

When they pulled up to Genie's house, the breeze was gone and Genie's hair fell lumpy against her shoulders.

"Thanks, Will," She said, getting off her bike and parking it against the side of her house.

"No problem."

"Stay safe," Genie said as she hugged him tightly.

"Always," He brushed her hair out of the way and kissed the top of her forehead lightly.

"Night!"

Will rode away and Genie entered her house, locking the door behind her.

"Hey, Genie," Steve greeted as she entered the kitchen.

"Hey, where's Mom and Dad?"

"A date or something,"

"Cool, well I'm gonna head up to my room now.  Night, Steve," Genie waved as she grabbed a glass of water and left.

⋇⋆✦⋆⋇  ⋇⋆✦⋆⋇

I'm sorry that ended on such an awkward note, I didn't know how to end this.

I think I'm gonna put this book on hold for now bc I don't have the motivation to write it anymore sadly but thank you for 800 views, it means the world to me ❤️❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

190K 4.1K 39
๐Ÿช“๐Ÿ“ธ๐Ÿ‚ โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ ๐š‚๐šƒ! โ”Šอ™ ใƒป... หห‹ ห–*ยฐเฟ ๐€๐ฅ๐ฐ๐š๐ฒ๐ฌ ๐๐ž๐ž๐ง ๐˜๐จ๐ฎ โŒ—โŒ— หš เผ˜โ™ก ยทหš โ‚Šหšห‘เผ„ุ˜ ๐ˆ๐Œ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ” ๐˜ž๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ ๐˜š๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๏ฟฝ...
639 38 23
- "๐˜–๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ญ๐˜ข๐˜ด๐˜ต ๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ, ๐˜ ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ ๐˜ต๐˜ข๐˜ฌ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ." ๐‘บ๐’š๐’๐’—๐’Š๐’‚ ๐‘ด๐’‚๐’”๐’”๐’๐’–๐’Ž๐’ƒ๐’†๐’“๐’• ๐’™ ๐‘ฌ๐’…๐’…๐’Š๏ฟฝ...
37K 766 34
steve harrington x FEM! reader all rights go to the duffer brothers for the main story (along with the script) and characters. I'm just some silly pe...
323K 11.3K 61
|| rewritten version on my account ! || " ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚'๐—ฟ๐—ฒ ๐˜€๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐—ต ๐—ฎ ๐—ฝ๐—ฎ๐—ถ๐—ป ๐—ถ๐—ป ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—ฎ๐˜€๐˜€ , ๐—บ๐—ฎ๐˜… . " " ๐—ฏ๐˜‚๐˜ ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—บ๐—ฒ , ๐—ท๐—ฎ๐˜† . "...