Red Moon | Kim Taehyung

By twilight414

it was my first fic so its lowkey cringy so please ignore the cringe worth parts TvT - You lived in a small... More

Introduction to the characters! (and me)
Rumors (Part 1)
Rumors (part 2)
Bad Decisions
Consequences
If BTS were children of Greek Gods
Oh my gosh
Late Night
No More
Signal
Some
Kidding me
If BTS were greek gods
BTS as girls
Memes, Pics and Videos
Shameless
Lucid
Bicycle
Buttons
Crystal Snow
Sleeping in waking
Trigger
Fairy Tale
To the End
Firetruck
Scare me
Pretty girl
I cannot do this anymore...
Thank y'all & enjoy this dump truck for a while
Angel or Devil?
Bonnie and Clyde
Oh my god
Deja Vu
Cure
You die
Legend: 1/2
Legend: 2/2
Horizon
Games
She's evil, most definitely
@ my worst
Hype boy!

Confetti

91 10 15
By twilight414

wassup hoes and rats 

-----

In a few weeks, your exams came. First was English, second was Maths (you lost brain cells), third was science (biology, physics, and chemistry combined), fourth was language and the last one was history, political science, economical science and geography combined.

Getting good grades at language was a dream; you sucked it. Always got an average or below. The rest of the subjects, you knew you would get an A in them.

When all the exams finished one of your classmates in physics had decided to throw a party at his home. You recalled his name was Jackson... last name: something with a W? You didn't know his full name.

(A/n: no BTS fic is complete without my bb Jackson 😤)

You asked your squad if they were going to Jackson's party. Jungkook said he'll go because free food is there, Taehyung said he'll go because Jungkook will get lost and your friend agreed because she wanted to be away from her crazy family.

Since your friends were going, then naturally you were going too.

You decided to wear a turtleneck and jeans because there was a high probability of people's sweat getting on you. And there might be an A/C in his house. Who the heck would not have an A/C in their home?!

You told Wendy about it, she was like. "Okay just don't drink."

"Okay."

"And don't smoke."

"Okay!"

"Also don't do drugs there!"

"I know."

"And don't hook up with someone just like that!"

"Who do you think I am?! I'm a very pure person!"

(A/n: bruh)

"I know." She patted your head and left you alone in the living room.

The doorbell rang and you opened the door. "Heyya!" Your friend yelled.

"Yeah okay, let's go."

You locked the door and started walking. "So did one of them message you that they've reached there?"

"No, but Jungkook said they might be lucky and would come late because they are trying to convince their dad."

"Oh great."

"He also told that their dad is kind of strict but he might allow them to go if he's in a good mood."

"Oh, man!"

"They've been acting good for the past week and it puts him in a good mood so there might be a chance. What are they to him? Little kids?"

"In their dad's eyes probably yes."

Yup, their dad was hundreds of years old while they were just ants in age. So they were nothing but babies for him.

You and your friend reached Jackson's house in ten minutes. You still couldn't believe that his parents allowed him to throw a party at his home. Turns out they were gone for a week.

Oh boy 😳

When you opened the door loud music was booming and neon disco lights were displayed. Your friend yelled over the music. "Oh my god did he rent out the club's equipment?!"

"I don't know!"

"I'm hungry!"

"Me too!"

"Let's go if they have something edible!"

On the way on getting lost you met Jackson. "Didn't think you two would come here! Glad you ladies are here!"

"Yeah. Anyway Jackson do you know where-"

"Bruh tell us where is food?" Your friend used her signature glare and asked.

Jackson gulped and said. "The kitchen."

"Then where is it?"

"I'll show you there!"

He led you two to the kitchen where already people were there. There was food on the kitchen island and washed plates were placed.

You picked one up and your friend's phone buzzed. She unlocked it and said. "Those two crackheads are here! I told them we would come to the door."

"Oh good thing I didn't start eating yet."

You and your friend went through a swarm of drunk people to reach the door. When she opened it, two people were making out near the door and Taehyung was covering his brother's eyes as well as his.

"Taehyung!"

He peeped out of his hand and smiled. "Hi!" He dragged Jungkook inside then cringed. "Oh my god. I hate this place already."

"Uh where's the kitchen? I'm hungry."

"We'll lead you to it."

When you four entered the kitchen, Jungkook's stomach growled. He blushed. "Sorry. I'm hungry."

Taehyung shook his head. "You muscle pig. We just ate before coming here!"

"Shut up hyung."

You four stayed there and ate while talking to each other about nothing. When you all finished you realized that only half an hour had passed.

"Should we leave?" Your friend asked.

"Nah it'll be rude I guess?" You said hesitantly.

"___ can we go outside? I want to tell you something privately." Jungkook said to your friend which made you share shook glances with each other.

She nodded and he held her hand then both of them disappeared into the crowd. You glanced at Taehyung and he was all smiley mumbling something.

"Why are you smiling so much?"

"He's gonna confess to her!" He shrieked.

"What?!"

"Yes! I'll tell you his soulmate; it's her!" He whispered and started becoming smiley.

"No shit Sherlock. So do you wanna follow them?"

"Yes!"

"K."

You swam through a crowd of people trying not to touch anyone or let them touch you. You found their silhouettes turning to the deep dark corner of the backyard and you followed them.

"Hey wait for me!"

"Then keep up long legs!"

"It's not my fault I have long legs."

"It's not my fault to be short then."

"Whatever. My brother came here before, and he said that he'll confess to her in a tool shed. Which should be right... here!"

He pointed to a toolshed fully covered by trees. "Why would he-"

He covered your mouth with his palm and whispered. "Be quiet. And don't judge where my brother wants to confess! Also it seems weird that those two are soulmates."

"Yeah. He's so shy and cute, then she's like bruh and don't mess with me kind of girl. Opposites attract." You whispered.

You slowly stepped towards the tool shed and narrowed your eyes. A sound was heard and it came from the tool shed. You quietly ran to it and found a small gap.

"Move I wanna see too!"

"I found this gap first! Go find your own!"

"Hey there's a window!"

"What!? Why didn't you say so?"

You ran there then kneeled and stretched your neck, trying to see while not being noticed. Taehyung was right behind you and was pushing your head down.

"I found this place first! Go to your gap!" He whispered.

"Oh well I came here so now it's mine!"

"It's not fair!"

"I'm the oldest here so you can find whatever place to see them."

"Fine. Why are you the older one?" He grumbled and scooted away then pouted. "Now I don't want to see my brother's great moment because of you! Hmph!"

"Shut up I'm trying to see."

You turned your recording and hid under the window. Then you nearly dropped the phone. Jungkook had bumped into something and your friend was trying not to laugh.

"Are you okay?"

"Yeah I'm fine."

"What did you want to say to me again?"

"Yeah."

Jungkook pinned your friend to the wall then cagged her in between his arms and you nearly dropped the phone again. You couldn't see his expression but your friend looked so shook.

"Uhh what are you doing?"

"Nothing, just wanted to say something." He dangerously came to her ear and then said. "You're mine ___."

And you blushed even if you weren't the one being confessed. You looked around and saw Taehyung pouting. "What the fuck are you doing?"

"You are making me miss my brother's great moment."

"Fine stay mad. If they get married, you can be the best man."

"And you'll be the lady in waiting?"

"Yes."

"Okay. Scoot over I wanna see too."

Your friend blushed like crazy and then smirked. "Fine, then I'm yours Jeon Jungkook." She grabbed his collar then kissed him.

Yours and Taehyung's jaws dropped and internally screamed. Damn, your friend is one bold girl.

Jungkook froze then slowly gave in to the kiss. You covered your eyes and covered Taehyung's as well. "Let's leave before this turns into a makeout session."

"Yes."

"I feel so single."

"Me too."

------

you hoes and rats please don't share any pictures of hobi's sister's wedding. if you see one just report them, respect their privacy you crusty dusty flaky skinned bitchass.

also the thought that hobi might become an uncle in a few years makes me soft. like uncle hobi taking care of a little sunshine.

 also this dairy company in my home country did this

lmaoooooooooooooooooooo

I'm gonna be saving this and show it to my army friends😂😂😂

and the company captioned it as 

bangtan butter, asli butter (it means bangtan butter, real butter in hindi)

lmaooooooooooooo stop bullying them 😂😂😂😂

if bts saw this, I'm pretty sure they gonna be like I hate y'all 😂

also someone put this on Twitter or Instagram

let's bully our sunshine children 😂😂😂

why do they look so funny though? 😂😂😂😂

and the fact there's heart shaped butter thing on it makes me... I'm dying 🤣

my babies are being bullied 😂

----

anyway back to me being a hoe for them

are those foreheads I see?

how tf is a forehead making a difference?!

like without forehead they are cute and my sunshine babies uwu

and with a fucking forehead exposed damn, I wanna call them my baby daddy

also is rm having pink hair at last?

does jk look like an anime character?

suga be looking cute as usual and making me for him uwu yet I'm a hoe for this guy uwu

v staring into my soul because he knows I'm a hoe for yoongi and I ain't going astray bruh.

but yoongi is staring at me as well to tell you're gonna be staying as my bitch.

my sunshine child hobi wants me dead

jin making aphrodite look bad and I'm dead

and jimin!

this mf... why does he have rainbow hair.?

ok quick update he is now a child of iris (aka the goddess of rainbows)

also I'm again being hoe for this mochi.

why is he cute yet so hot?!

----

anyways bye bye hoes and rats.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2K 87 25
Students gossiping: "You know what, Jimin is good at talking to girls." "Yeah, he knows everything about girls." "He is so handsome and cute." "And a...
15.3K 659 55
Y/n is a princess in 21st century but after her parents death she became cold hearted, will she seek revenge or be able to take the throne? V ( kim t...
638K 32.2K 60
A Story of a cute naughty prince who called himself Mr Taetae got Married to a Handsome yet Cold King Jeon Jungkook. The Union of Two totally differe...
21.5K 678 56
Everyone dreams of being the greatest at something. May it be the greatest bender, the greatest warrior or even the greatest Avatar. But in my case...