A True Devilish Angel, Maybe...

Par Miokichi

An Angel's Friends fan fiction. Sulfus × OC Elos is a lonely angel, not used to friendship. She fell into the... Plus

A/N
Profile Sheet: Devilish Angel
Mischievous Angel
Mischievous Angel pt. 2
A lonely Angel
A lonely Angel pt. 2
A lonely Angel pt. 3
Broken Rules
Broken Rules pt. 2
V.E.T.O Evidence
Love Bug
Love Bug pt. 2
Under the Weather
Unknown Forces
Reassigned
Letter of Challenge
Trapped
Trapped pt. 2
Trapped pt. 3
Trapped pt. 4
Trapped pt. 5
A Guardian Angel
Caves of Obscurity
Caves of Obscurity pt. 2
Return of the Love bug
Tournament of Light and Dark
Tournament of Light and Dark pt. 2
Another Trap
A day to Remember
A Cruel Dream
Profile Sheet: Angelic Devil
Transition
An Illusion
Soft hearted Devil
Devil's Enemies
Sleepy...
Interesting Halloween
Interesting Halloween pt. 2
Interesting Halloween pt. 3
The truth
Unfortunate Proof
Unstoppable force
Temptation
It's about Time
It's about time (Sulfus v.)
The Room of Portraits
Responsibility
Infiltration
Important Notice (A/N)
Malachi
Malachi pt. 2
Angelic Star
Love for a devil
A/N
Epilogue: Sunny College 1
Epilogue: Sunny College 2
Epilogue: Sunny College 3
Epilogue: Sunny College 4
Epilogue: Sunny College 5

Love for an Angel (Sulfus v.) (end)

965 25 1
Par Miokichi

It's been some time since Reina was defeated and our vacation was announced. That first day, I went to look for Elos, but she was nowhere to be found, knowing her, she probably just needed some time to herself... But Elos usually doesn't disappear for longer than a day.

I know that she was avoiding us, both angels and devils, but I have no idea what kind of thoughts are going through that pretty little head of hers, and I know I can't confront her by myself, not can I find her by myself, so I had to, very reluctantly, ask Raf for her help.

Raf wants to find Elos too, but I don't really care about that as long as I get to see Elos before it's too late. I think I've been more than patient enough already.

Raf found Elos first, turns out, Elos has been with that earthly one she likes so much. I don't like him, I hate that Elos spends so much time with him, but I'm not jealous or anything, he's just annoying. There's no way that earthly one could ever compete with me."

Raf and I approach them in our earthly forms, I'd ditch her if she didn't help me.

"Hey, El."

The second Elos turns around, our eyes meet and it's like the first time all over again. I feel like her eyes are meant for me. The only problem is, that earthly one she hangs out with so much. He places his hand on her shoulder like it's natural, and it annoys me.

"Elos, are you okay?"

Elos is just fine with him touching her, answering him before even talking to us, "Yeah, that's my friend Raf and this is..."

I cut her off, slapping his hand off her shoulder while staring him down. "Her boyfriend, Sulfus. And I'm here to talk to my girlfriend, is that a problem?"

I'm very selfish, especially when it comes to Elos, but I do know my limits. Jace is one of her friends and I respect that. He seems like a nice guy, and I absolutely hate him.

"Alright, I'll be by the bench, if you need me, I'll come right over." Jace said, then he just walked off.

"Who does that guy think he is just touching you like that!" I fold my arms and grumble mostly to myself.

Elos giggles, it's so cute I forget that I was upset. "He's just a friend, you know that." She smiled, and I had to do everything in order to stop myself from hugging her then and there.

I click my teeth, at least to try and seem mad. "Yeah, yeah but you've been avoiding everyone these days, have you been with him the entire time?"

She shakes her head, fumbling with her fingers behind her back, like she does when she's nervous. "No, I've been all around..."

Raf comes out of nowhere and hugs her, so now I can't even talk to her because she's distracted by that angel.

Honestly, I don't even know what I want to say to her yet, I mean, I know that I wanted to talk to her but now that we're here, I don't know what to say. We've been through a lot, and in the end, we chose to stay together, in this relationship. Now we have this vacation ahead of us and we're supposed to be separated.

Maybe some space would be good for us, but we have a very stable connection, I don't think there's any reason we'd have to be apart, other that the rules that say Angels and Devils can't be together, but we never cared about that.

"This is just annoying to think about..." I mumbled to myself, then kick a pebble at Raf's back to get her to leave. The she said her goodbyes to Elos, finally, so now I have her to myself.

I glance over at Jace, and just got a little more annoyed, so I grab her hand and take her to the bus. "Let's go somewhere more private." We get on and ride mostly in silence. At first, I didn't know where I wanted to go, but then I remembered the beach.

Elos likes the ocean, especially at sunset. I remember that trick Reina played on us, and I remember Elos's smile then. He looked so happy that day, at least, before it was ruined.

We get to the beach, and even though it isn't sunset, it's still really nice. I pick a spot to sit on the sand, and pat the spot beside me.

She sits down, asking, "Sulfus, what did you want to talk about here?"

I smile at her, I can see how happy she is, and that just lets me know that I haven't done anything wrong. Before I knew it, I was sighing from relief, "It's been a hard year for everyone, hasn't it."

I giggles again, it made my chest squeeze, "Yeah... I fell in love with the most hot headed devil there is, and it's been the best I've ever felt in my life..." She lowers her head and started nervously fumbling with her fingers in her lap.

Her nervous habits are so cute, I wonder if she noticed that her ears are about as pink as Sweet's hair, then again, if she did, she'd be trying to hide them.

I couldn't help but laugh a little, "And I fell for the most non-angelic angel to ever exist, and then... A lot of things started standing out to me." I didn't take my eyes off her for a second. I actually hope that she notices what I'm trying to say, because saying it would be embarrassing.

"Really? Like what."

"Well, I'm pretty bias towards you, and I've started to notice some of the things you do, like avoiding me, when something is on your mind." I nudged her shoulder.

She rolls her eyes, sighing into her hands, "Sorry, sorry. I just... I don't want to go back to Angie Town, so I've been trying to find a place to stay here..."

I blurt out, "Why not come to Sulfur City with me? My mom wouldn't mind and...um.." I curse under my breath, I really jumped there. I feel myself blushing and just stop talking for a minute to really think.

She speaks up before I do,"Sulfus, you want me to meet your parents?"

I glance at her, and she's blushing just as much as I am, if not more, I mean, yeah, I do know what I just said, but I didn't think I'd actually SAY it out loud. She doesn't look like she hates the idea either.

I clear my throat, trying to calm down and gradually getting more quiet, because I just don't know when to stop talking, "W-Well... Only if you want to. I just don't... Want to be away from you, not yet. It's too soon... Besides... We decided to be together and all and I'd miss you a lot if... If you went anywhere else..."

She tilts her head,"I'm sorry, could you repeat that-"

I shake my head, my face half a sentence away from being on fire. "No! Nevermind, um, a-anyway..."
I take a deep breath and take her hand, intertwining our fingers, because I just want to be closer to her.

I touch her cheek, and she finally looks me in the eye again. Looking into those lavender eye just takes all my worries away. Wanting her with me doesn't make me any less of a devil. Devils are supposed to be selfish, and Elos is mine.

"Elos, I was so worried that I'd have to leave you without saying anything, but I really, really just don't want to leave you at all. I'm a selfish devil, and I know it might be hard for you, but I'm begging you, come to Sulfur City with me." I don't know how it sounded, but now I'm dead serious and I can only hope she knows that.

"I...I-"

She hesitates to answer me, but that's okay, it's a difficult decision, especially since she's never been to Sulfur City, or been around more than maybe five devils. We could definitely get in more trouble than we're already in.

She takes a deep breath, then she smiles at me. "O-okay... I'll go to Sulfur City with you."

I swear my heart stops for a second, and it takes me a minute to process what she said. Happy doesn't even begin do describe what I feel.

I just rest my forehead against hers and let go of her hand. I know I'm smiling, I just can't stop myself. "Thank you, El! You have no idea how happy I am right now!"

"Happy enough to kiss me...?" She mumbled.

At first, I think I misheard her, but I know, just by the expression on her face, that she knows what she said. I can't stop myself from grinning. "I'm always happy enough to kiss you, my angel."

I move my hand to the back of her head, and for the second time since we got together, our lips met in a soft kiss that I only meant to last for a few seconds, and it would've if she didn't wrap her arms around my neck.

That's it for me, I can't just ignore that. It's one of the first times she's very been so bold. I hold her as close as possible, I can just feel her heartbeat and I'm sure she can feel mine. Devil's fire could burn us alive and I wouldn't care right now.

Elos is just as in love with me as I am with her.

I love this angel, more than anyone. My beloved Angel, I know won't ever regret what we've done.

The End

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

834 30 36
Warning - 18+ Dark themes and sexual situations~. This is an LGBTQ+ book. Don't like it, don't read it. Feel free to comment on anything I should imp...
5.3K 68 41
Disclaimer: I only own my OC. Supernatural and its characters belong to their rightful owners. They saved her. They gave her a home. They adopted he...
3.9M 178K 130
The Devil's Love Series Book 1: Tempt the Devil; Book 2: Playing with Fire; Book 3: Queen of Hell; Book 4: Shadow of Death. (All stories contained in...
6.3K 222 45
Finally the last year at Golden School starts and Raf and Sulfus meet again. Like the two previous years nothing will be easy. Old and new enemies ap...