Epilogue: Sunny College 5

The challenge was concluded with the Devil's win, which meant both the eternals and terrestrials were going to spend the night in the haunted theater.

The angels were very sad that they lost, but respected the rules of the challenge and went to prepare themselves, all but one was unprepared before hand.

Elos began keeping a very close, and stern eye on one devil, since she was acting very suspicious as of late. It started when she invited her boyfriend to the Summer School. Elos is a naturaly cautious, wary of any who gets close to her beloved, though she won't say those exact words.

She was fully aware of the feelings Kabale had, and if they weren't already together, she would have respected Kabale as a rival, but there was no room in Sulfus's heart for any other person. But Kabale is a stubborn devil, disrespectful, rude, just as devilish as any other.

If Kabale wanted, she could have any other devil, but no, she wants one who's already taken. Elos fears Kabale has something planned, and unfortunately, her intuition tends to be spot on.

Sulfus isn't exactly unaware of how Kabale feels, however, he's chosen to be indifferent towards her. In his mind, indifference towards her feelings is the same as a clear rejection. A rejection that Kabale simply turns a blind eye to.

On their way to the theater, Elos stuck close to her friend Jace, much to Sulfus's displeasure.

"Why is she hanging off him when I'm right here...." He hissed under his breath, glaring at the girl and her friend.

Cabiria rolled her eyes. "Maybe it's because you've been acting like a devil towards her for a while..."

"What do you mean? I've been great!"

"... Seriously?" She knitted her eyebrows, staring blankly at her friend for a full minute, then just shaking her head. "That girl is doomed."

"What?" Sulfus seemed confused as he looked over to the angel in human form smiling and laughing with her terrestrial friend, and despite that, the night went on as they made their way into the "haunted" theater.

Edward was insistent on making the experience even more scary, staying that, "It's the only way to bring out the ghost." It was all part of his not-so-secret plan to get closer to Jennifer.

Telling scary stories to spook each other was just a perfect plan. Absolutely nothing could go wrong with a bunch of teens trying to scare each other- right?

Andrew told his story first, and that unnerved most of the students by the time Sulfus got up and told his story. While listening, Elos and Jace were whispering to each other, something that Sulfus couldn't help but notice.

It wasn't long before his story finished, and Sweet got up to tell her story, which was more funny rather than scary.

After that, Jace nudged Elos towards center stage and she just glared at him. She didn't really want to tell a story, but for the sake of not hearing his mouth later, she gave in.

Elos waited until the other stopped laughing, and began her story. "One day, I was in a museum to get away from all of you, like usual." She shrugged, and the other chuckled a bit. "There was a new exhibit by a local artist and I decided to go down that hall. It was long, and I was the only one there. The art pieces were subpar, hardly made any sense, but who am I to judge..."

The light flickered over her head, and a dark mist rolled from under her feet.

She smiled as she went on. "The hall began dimming the further I went, just slowly growing darker, and darker, then something brushed my ankle. When I looked down, there was nothing there, so I carried on. Deeper into the slowly dimming hall, where the paintings began to curl and I suddenly felt like I was being watched. Yet, I continued."