Demon Twins

Por Firemuziclover

Marinette and Damian are twins. Marinette is older than him by 15 minutes though. They grew up together and a... Más

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
READ THIS NOW!
Chapter 16
Suits
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 22
Epilouge

Chapter 21

4K 102 12
Por Firemuziclover

A/N: Sorry for not updating. I've been loosing interest in the story so, I haven't been able to come up with anything good. I'm going to do thins chapter and then I'll do the gala and then the epilogue. Just letting y'all know. 

Marinette's POV~~~few days later~~~

I stared at my former class who was being led around by Dick. I just watched from the shadows. The gala was in a few days and I really couldn't wait for it to be here. I was getting tired of my former classmates. 

I groaned internally at the lies that were spewing out of Lila's mouth. The class seemed to have forgotten I was the blood daughter of Bruce Wayne. Jason was pretending to be a security person and an escort to make sure nothing happens to them when he was actually recording everything Lila was saying. 

It was a lovely plan. Tim was being Dick's assistant tour guide. It was awesome how my family works up these plans. They were like the smartest people in the US probably. Well in there own different ways. I think the 3 smartest are probably dad, Babs, and Timmy. 

And me and Damian are probably neck to neck. But Chloe, Luka, Nathaniel, Marc, Kagami, Juleka are collecting all of Lila's past lies and making note of everything she did in Paris. I stared at Lila thinking about everything we are going to do to her. We are going to destroy her. 

By the time the tour ended, my brains were ready to melt. I felt like I had lost all remaining brain cells listening to her and then listening to my class just mindlessly agree was even worse. I estimate I lost about 3/4 of my live brain cells. Hopefully they can reproduce. 

I grabbed my cell phone and texted Babs. 

Mari: Hey Babs! Got anything on the case?

Babs: Yup! I figured out where he's going to be and exactly at what time. But...

Mari: But what?

Babs: It's heavily guarded and we'll need to figure out how to get into it. 

Mari: Undercover.

Babs: I'm thinking that but, I don't know if Bruce will agree. 

Mari: He will. Trust me on that.

Babs: How do you know?

Mari You'll see when we have to get ready for patrol

Babs: What are you thinking of? 

Babs: Seriously what are you thinking?

Babs: Mari?

Babs: This is not going to be good.

I smile internally and walk down the streets of Gotham. I pull my hood over my head and scan the streets. I had an idea. And I knew nobody as going to like it. Oh well. I go into a store and grab a burn phone, tight dress, heels, and some hair dye. 

I pay for it then text Alfred. I pinpoint my location for him and he immediately texts back saying he'll be there in less than 30 minutes. Of course being a man of his word, he arrives in 25 minutes. "Mistress, I assume this has something to do with the case?" 

I smile at him. Alfred is all knowing and all seeing. Hiding something from him is called Mission Impossible. "Yup. Undercover work." He chuckles. "Just be careful, Mon Chou." "I will, Alfie." He nods and starts driving. 

I pull out the phone and type in a number and text it. I smile as I hit the send button. I set it down and wait for a reply. When it pings I grab it and read the text. 

XXX-XXX-XXXX: Meet me at the Gypsy Club & Bar at 9:30. Bring 750K. Wear a fancy outfit. I'll find you. Password: The crow flies with the apple at midnight

I giggle and turned the phone off. This was going to be fun. 

~~~Time skip to that night~~~

I grabbed my dress and heels from my bag when I got to my room. I convinced Dad to let me go undercover. It took a lot and I finally got him to do it. I was going to bring the suitcase full of the money and Damian, Jason, and Stephanie were going to be waiting in their places. 

I stared at myself in the mirror and then walked out. I grabbed the suitcase and walked outside, into the limo. I stepped out of the car when I arrived. I quickly scanned my surroundings and waited near the entrance of the club. 

I spotted a man heading my way and I smirked. He was in his late 20s, sun kissed tan, light brown hair, and hazel colored eyes. He placed his hand on my shoulder. "Password?" "The crow flies with the apple at midnight." He smirks and holds out his arm. 

I loop my arm with his, putting on a fake smile to hide the fact that I was ready to hurl my dinner all over his $2,000 suit. He leads me through the bar and we stop at the bar. "I'll have a scotch of the rocks please and she'll have..." "I'll have a Martini. Straight." 

He nods and prepares our drinks. "Now let's get to business w-" "Nah ah. We must learn to trust each other first. My name is Eli. Your name is?" "Sophia. Sophia Cheng." He nods. His hand travel down my back and I slap his hand before he can touch my ass. 

He smirks and grabs his drink. "So Sophia, you seem to be the no nonsense type. I admire that. And if you wish, we can get straight to business." I nod. He grabs my hand and leads me around the bar. I spot Damian and give him a nod. 

We continue walking and I see Steph ranting on her phone. Talking to no one because it's just an act. I listen to her as we pass. "-and that bitch actually had the audacity to do that. I swear I was getting ready to shove my heel so far up her ass. And then that fucking bastard backed her up!" 

I laugh silently and continue to follow Eli. He went into a room and pulled me in. I stumbled forward slightly but I wasn't ready to be shoved against the wall. I gasped when I felt him press his body against me. "Wha-what are doing?" 

He smirks. "Just having a little fun." I grab and remote from my purse. I press a button behind my back just as Eli shoved his lips on mine. I shove my heel into his foot and hear a satisfying crack from his foot. He screams in pain and Jason bursts into the room and gives him a swift punch. 

I smile and grab a pair of handcuffs from my purse. "This is my type of fun." I grab both of his arms and push them behind his back. I tighten the cuffs around his wrist and he scowls. "Really Sophi. Working for police." "Why not? And my name isn't Sophia. Just a heads up." 

We led him out of the bar and when people ask question, Jason just flashes them a fake FBI ID. The perks of being a vigilante. We push him into a police car and Barbara who was driving takes him to Gotham City Police Department. 

I smile and fist bump my siblings. "That was fun. Except for the part where he pushed himself on me. That was not fun." Damian growls and I grab his collar. "He's going to prison. He have enough to convict him for drugs, murder, assault, rape. Don't worry he's going to be locked up for a long while." 

We all nod and Alfred arrives to take us home. We all climb in and head to the Manor. We arrive and I climb out first and head to my room. I take a nice hot shower, brush my hair, and grab my pajamas. I put them on and climb in bed. 

I hear a knock on my balcony and I groan. I roll out of bed and open the doors. Jon was sitting on the edge. I give him a small smile and gesture for him to come in. He flies in and lands on my bed. "I heard you went undercover today. Tell me everything." 

I laugh and lay next to him. I give him a small kiss on the lips. "M'kay." I start with how I got dad to let me go undercover and end with me putting the handcuffs on him. He listens the entire time, occasionally making a comment. 

By the time I'm done, I can barely keep my eyes open. Jon chuckled, put the blanket over both of us, and wrapping his arms around me. I snuggle into his chest and let myself go to sleep listening to his heart beating. 

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

4.3K 127 9
Big brother Jason and little sister Marinette Todd are not normal people, but have a dangerous secret: they are werewolves. Separated at a young age...
377K 9.6K 98
Please Know that These are Not My Stories. I found them in Tumblr. The Writers will be Credited in the Description and the Stories that they have Wri...
649K 19K 47
{Book 1 in The Demon Twins Series} What if Damian actually had a twin? Someone, who is similar yet different from Damian Wayne. His sister the stress...
56.9K 1.7K 13
Marinette and Bridgette are twins sisters that have finally defeated the supervillain Hawkmoth. What will happen when they head for Gotham on a class...