Agape

By Iluvb3ingb3r0

Completed and edited :) "So I'm running away," he said hesitantly. "it's like you read my mind!" I yelled hap... More

Character Aesthetics
Leaving?
Metanoia
Torpe
Uncomfortable
kilig
Familiar
Mi Cielo
Insecure
Irenic
Alexithymia
Serendipity
Maddox
My girl
Badass
Jealous
Gattino
Wife
Redamancy
Querencia
Minutiae
Princess Avery
Plastic Doll
Lacuna
Note
Exulansis
Note
I WON!
Haimish
Agape
Too Good To Be True
Note
Cover :)

Ukiyo

100 7 0
By Iluvb3ingb3r0

3 YEARS LATER...

Pearl's POV:

"AVERY!"

"YES! Did anything happen to the- WOAH"

"You look bootiful!" River said clapping his tiny arms.

River is Avery and Dakota's 3-year-old son. He had his father's light skin and chocolate brown eyes. He looked like a child model.

"Look in the mirror"

I turned around and looked at myself.

I look stunning.

My brown hair is half up half down a simple hairstyle with a silver and gold crown. My bold but light makeup makes my hazel eyes stand out. I then looked at the dress Avery made me.

It's PERFECT

The sweetheart neckline makes my chest look defined. The loose puffy off-shoulder mesh sleeves make me look elegant and vintage. The white soft material of the bottom of the dress was long and reached behind me. The petals that decorated the dress were aesthetic and gave a hint of simplicity.

"Lets-OH MY GOD. You look like a princess" Dakota clapped smiling. He really never matures. I always realize River doing things Dakota does and then Avey gets mad.

"Lets go"

"Now?!" I panicked. What if he thinks I look bad or he changes his mind or...

"Stop ove-thinking le's go," River said with his barely understandable words.

As I entered the colossal ballroom full of family and friends I felt Leandro's eyes on me. I looked at the most handsome man; my husband. He's dressed in a black suit with a bow tie. As I started walking down the aisle I kept remembering memories of Leandro and me from the day we met in the mountains to the day we graduated from law school together.

When we decided to run away together.

FLASHBACK 1:

I felt explosions erupt in my stomach as he put his hands around my waist. I felt warm and happy. I never want this moment to end. I don't know what I'd do without him. We swayed to the music for what felt like ages.

" you know Paris is my favorite place, I've always dreamed of living here," I  said smiling.

"That's why I came here, I know you love it here," He said softly. I felt my heart flip. He knew me better than anyone and cared about me more than anyone will.

He always knows how to let my feelings out.

We stopped dancing. I pulled him closer to me as we sat down, and rested his head on my shoulder.

FLASHBACK 2:

"stop being insecure, you're prettier than them. Almost too perfect to be real." he shrugged standing up.

" How did you know," I asked surprisingly.

"I know you better than anyone," He smirked.

" Wanna dance Mi Cielo".

"Yes, precious" His ears turned light pink and a delicate smile escaped his lips.

I tried hiding my face that was turning slightly pink. He put his hands around my waist. My breath hitched and butterflies erupted in my stomach. I pulled him closer and put my head in the crook of his neck.

"You smell so good precious," I said in the crook of his neck.

"I don't want you to think like that again. You're beautiful"

FLASHBACK 3:

Leandro slept next to me, while I was watching the movie, so I played with his hair. He never lets anyone touch it, so I took the chance. His hair was so soft I just want to bite it.

What is my obsession with biting?

His eyes fluttered open and I pulled my hand out of his hair immediately, but he pulled it back in his hair.

"You like it?" I said smiling at him.

"Mhm," he hummed in his sleepy voice.

I cuddled with him, with his head in the crook of my neck. I'm still playing with his hair.

His arms wrapped around my waist and I felt a trail of sparks.

I watched him as he slept. He was soo angelic. I felt the urge to kiss him, so I did. I pecked his cheek. Trying not to wake him up.

FLASHBACK 4:

"I wanted to tell you this since 8th grade, but I was afraid." He said admiring me. I looked at him shyly waiting for what he wanted to say.

"Every time I go somewhere I look for you. I dream of you to sleep. I get butterflies by just hearing your name. You make me feel things after a long time of not feeling anything at all " He said smiling and looking into my eyes deeply as if he's trying to read them.

" I love you, Pearl Grace Hudson," He said.

I couldn't believe what he said. How was I so stupid not to realize. The nicknames the way he looks at me EVERYTHING!

"I feel safe when I am with you," I said looking into his eyes.

" I get happy every time I look at you, I feel warm every time you touch me, I get butterflies when you look at me, I feel alive whenever you smile," I admired.

"I wish I could freeze every moment with you." I hesitated. At this point I realized I love him too, I really do.

"I love you, Leandro Grey Hernadez," I said happily.

FLASHBACK 5:

"What did you call me again," I asked desperately.

"My girl?" he guessed. I kissed him softly on his lips, leaving him wanting more.

"Again" he whined.

"Please" he begged.

"Only if you french braid my hair," I said.

He jumped on the bed and sat me down under him, and he started to french braid my shoulder-length hair.

Is it me or is this really hot!

"Now paint my nails and toes" I ordered. "Yes, M'lady," He replied.

FLASHBACK 6:

"Do you want to dance precious?" I said slightly out of breath from running towards him in heels.

"Yes, Mi Cielo" He smiled.

I love his smile. He put his hands on my waist and I felt spark and butterflies everywhere.

"I love you, Leandro," I said kissing his neck.

"I'm sorry,"

"It's ok," I said kissing him.

"I missed you," He said against my lips smiling. "I did too," I said.

FLASHBACK 7:

"I lied, " I said laughing in the shower.

"About what" he sounded mad as he came into the bathroom.

"OUT!" I growled at him.

"NO! nevermind sorry" he apologized.

Good, be sorry.

"I can swim, I was just lazy. Also if I didn't want to wet my hair why am I showering?" I asked rhetorically.

"Now you're in trouble Mi Cielo," He said lowly before entering again.

Shit, BIG TROUBLE.

FLASHBACK 8:

"I promised I'll always be there for you," Leandro said. All I could see was the little boy hugging me, who made my life better.

"You did and you kept it. You made my life soo much better Leandro" I said as a tear slipped. I ran to hug him and he lifted me holding me as I wrapped my legs around his waist.

"It's raining!" I cheered. I love the smell of the rain and everything about it.

The rain fell tickling my skin slightly. The sky was clear blue and full of stars. I looked at Leandro who was admiring me his eyes were shining making him look ethereal.

He placed me on the ground and held my hands softly.

"I want to be with you until the day I die. I want to protect you, and make you happy. I want to grow old with you. I promise to treat you like a queen MY QUEEN. I want our children to look just like you. You're the strongest most beautiful woman I've ever seen. I want you to get mad at me for touching your shoulders, I want you to annoy me till the day I die. You were my first and last love, my best friend, my sister, and my mother; you are everything to me. I can't live without you and I want you to be mine. I want to be yours. I love you Pearl, Will you marry me?" He got on one knee.

I stared blankly at him processing what he said.

"Yes, Yes, of course, I will!" I said hugging him while crying.

I kissed him passionately not wanting to let go. "I love you so much" I admired his eyes.

FLASHBACK 9:

"wake up!" I yelled.

"No"

I sat on Leandro's back and started tickling and kissing his ears.

"STOP"

"Fine" I kept putting my fingers in his ears knowing I'd get on his nerves. I grabbed his arm and started biting it because I like doing it.

"I'm awake!"

"Now give me a hug," I say as I extended my arms.

"you're such a big baby" he hugged me.

"you're such an annoying child!" I slapped the back of his neck.

"Ow"

"Really OW, Mr. Mafia?" I mocked

FLASHBACK 10:

Piggyback ride?"

"Yes, M'lady"

I climbed on his back and held onto him tightly. "Come on, lighten up. It's ok"

He nodded.

Moody

I put my finger in his ear and twisted it to annoy him. I tickled his sides and he started laughing as he dropped me. I pushed him lightly on the couch and straddled him. I kept tickling his sides as I kissed all over his face.

"Stop...stop that's...enough," he said between laughs.

"Now can we go?"

"yes we can let's go"

We walked with our fingers interlocked. He sat on the wide railing of the window and covered us with a blanket as he snaked his arm around my waist. I laid my head on his shoulder and hugged his torso admiring his abs and his warm aroma.

FLASHBACK ENDS-

My father and his new family were looking at me as I walked down. Even though I never will forgive my father he still is my father. His wife and children are the kindest most welcoming people I met.

"GO BESTIE!" Adelia whisper yelled as River laughed at her behind me.

They are both my flower girl and boy.

Adelia has grown up and is 7 now but still as beautiful as ever.

As I stood in front of him looking into his beautiful eyes that I will get to see every day. A tear slipped from his eye as he whispered 'you look extra stunning today'.

"I do" Leandro looked at me with his eyes still tearing slightly.

"I do," I said without hesitation.

(I don't know how to write vows since I'm Muslim LMAO)

After hours of enjoying the most memorable day of my life. Leandro and I are dancing just like the day on the roof in pairs. The whole day was magical. The big chandeliers the golden centerpiece EVERYTHING. I feel like a princess with my prince charming.

"Ok, you'll are done dancing. I'm dancing with Pearl get lost Leandro" Dakota put his arms around my waist lightly and I put my arms on his shoulders. I've always wanted siblings and Dakota and Maddox were just like my brothers.

"My turn!" Maddox yelled playfully. Maddox FINALLY got a girlfriend she is stunning. Her neon yellow dress making her dark skin stand out. I've never liked brown eyes but hers are beautiful.

"Maddox go dance with your girlfriend"

"She doesn't want me she's dancing with River"

"AW, but you can't blame her River is more attractive than you" I laughed looking over at heaven as she smiled widely swaying with River.

"Fine I'll dance with Adelia"

" I don't want to dance with him I want Leandro!" Adelia batted her eyelashes.

Leandro carried Adelia and spun her in the air. They started dancing together as she gave him kisses all over his face.

"You all need to back off she is mine: my wife" He smiled proudly like a child.

"My heart is melting" I sarcastically put my hand on my forehead.

"Is there food?"

"Dakota manners!" Avery scolded. Her dress fit her like a glove hugging every curve of her body perfectly. The dress brought out her forest-green eyes and ginger hair.

"Yeah, daddy manners!" River scolded too pointing at Dakota.

_____________________________________

Leandro's POV:

I couldn't take my eyes off Pearl. The most beautiful woman I've ever seen. As she walked down the aisle I replayed our memories together from the day we met to this day.

I love this woman she's my everything. The way she smiles, the way she laughs like a clown, how she's insecure, and everything else.

She was the definition of THE WOMEN OF MY DREAMS.

She's everything I have ever wanted.

Her dress made her look like a princess my princess. Her hazel eyes stood out and her white dress complimented her skin. Her dress showed a little too much cleavage for my liking, BUT it's her body after all. The dress trailed behind her making her look ethereal.

A tear fell as I stared into her beautiful eyes in front of me. I grabbed both her hands resting them in mine. The sparks lit up in my stomach and the butterflies didn't stop tickling me.

I'm sure I could never get used to this heaven.

After we finished our vows we started dancing just like on the roof in Paris. I could not imagine a better person to spend the rest of my life with. I savored every moment of this day the day pearl became my wife.

Pearl was always insecure about how she wasn't enough but, during college, she proved herself wrong. She learned how to cook, bake and drive (properly). Pearl would kiss me goodnight every day and tuck me in. She treated me like her own and I loved every moment of it.

She wasn't happy with the idea of finishing college first then getting married and having children. I did it for her own good anyway. I wanted her to be the successful badass she is.

"I have something outside for you let's go" I dragged her with me.

"slow down- WOAH!"

She looked at the lantern in front of her and smiled widely. I grabbed the pen and wrote on the lantern 'Pearl & Leandro Hernandez' then she wrote under it "Too good to be true ♥︎'. We lit up the lantern and took a couple of photos before releasing it. She put her arms around my waist and I did the same as we watched the lantern disappear with the others.

I'll never get rid of the sparks.

"I- I don't know what to say. You made every dream of mine come true even my childhood tangled dream" she laughed lightly.

"You don't have to say anything."

"Are you ready to go to our home, Mrs. Hernandez?"

"Of course I am Mr. Hernandez" She used the same tone I used.

____________________________

"OW, OW, OW! good morning" she gave me a cheap smile realizing I'm awake.

"Good morning Mi Cielo"

"Are you sore? did I hurt you last night? "

"No, I'm fine-ish"

She got up from bed and headed to the bathroom not walking properly. I watched her as she changed, brushed her teeth.

"Are you done staring I need to pee"

"uh- what yeah of course. Why don't you just close the door?"

"I don't want too"

"God fine" I turned around respecting her privacy.

"Your tone Leandro"

"yes, mother"

"No, I like mommy better" she smirked.

"oh wow. Still, in the mood " I smirked back.

I went to the bathroom after her and she just stared. "Why are just staring"

"see it's creepy," she said.

"Good point"

Our flight is in an hour we're going to Greece for three weeks for our honeymoon. I'm pretty excited to spend some time without Dakota and Avery, BUT I'll miss River.

The only mature person we know.

____________________________

No one is really reading this book honestly. there are no comments votes anything?

anyways I will skip the honeymoon.

Also, like who doesn't like a sub boy they're just *chef's kiss*

Way too random LMAO

Also happy Eid everyone! I hope you had a nice Ramadan. I won't be posting for a couple of days (no one cares) cus I'll be busy for Eid :)

Berna ;)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

134K 3.9K 74
Losing someone is never easy. Especially if it's your best friend. Being in love with that someone though, makes it even more complicated. * Harry an...
781K 15K 26
They had known each other forever, she was his younger sister's best friend, hell he had viewed her as another little sister. He was the bad boy, the...
139K 3.6K 46
10 Years ago my life changed, I was 18, young, stupid and selfish. I thought I was doing the right thing, convinced myself everything I did I was doi...
268 24 11
Monty is done with high school and hoping for her crush to look her way. But whatever that is waiting for her is much more than she thought...... Exc...