untold

xella_writesx által

"Iᴛs ʜᴀʀᴅ ᴛᴏ ᴛᴜʀɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴘᴀɢᴇ ᴡʜᴇɴ ʏᴏᴜ ᴋɴᴏᴡ sᴏᴍᴇᴏɴᴇ ᴡᴏɴᴛ ʙᴇ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ɴᴇxᴛ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ, ʙᴜᴛ ᴛʜᴇ sᴛᴏʀʏ ᴍᴜsᴛ ɢᴏ ᴏɴ" -- CO... Több

AUTHORS NOTE
CHARACTERS
ZERO
ONE
TWO
THREE
FOUR
FIVE
SIX
SEVEN
EIGHT
NINE
CHARACTERS
TEN
ELEVEN
TWELVE
THIRTEEN
FOURTEEN
FIFTEEN
SIXTEEN
SEVENTEEN
EIGHTEEN
NINETEEN
TWENTY
TWENTY ONE
TWENTY TWO
TWENTY THREE
TWENTY FOUR
TWENTY FIVE
TWENTY SIX
TWENTY EIGHT
TWENTY NINE
THIRTY
THIRTY ONE
THIRTY TWO
THIRTY THREE
THIRTY FOUR
THIRTY FIVE
THIRTY SIX
THIRTY SEVEN
THIRTY EIGHT
THIRTY NINE
FOURTY
FOURTY ONE
FOURTY TWO
FOURTY THREE
FOURTY FOUR
FOURTY FIVE
FOURTY SIX
FOURTY SEVEN
FOURTY EIGHT
FOURTY NINE
FIFTY
AUTHORS NOTE

TWENTY SEVEN

1.7K 41 10
xella_writesx által

I WAS SEATED AT the counter awaiting the arrival of my breakfast. It was only Enzo and I here, the rest had something with work or where out 'exploring'. I anxiously waited for Romeo and Gia to arrive also, they were supposed to come sometime soon. There was a knock on the door followed by it being opened.

A lady walked in, she looked to be about Leos age, she looked around the room dissapoitment on her face when she realized none of my older brothers were here. Disgust filled her face as she forcefully set the plate down, making a loud noice as it made contact with the counter.

"Chill out," Enzo murmured, a small laugh left my lips making the girl shoot her eyes to me.

"Could you just shut the fuck up," She gritted, still forcefully placing the remaining plates down.

"How about I call Leo and tell him what you just said to me," I said, using the 'scary brother' card to make her shutter in fear.

Her face turned from disgust to fear, with it paling more every second. She quickly set the rest of the plates down without making as much noice this time, and quickly scurried out of the room.

"I think she just shit her pants poor girl," Enzo said shaking his head as he walked over and started grabbing some food.

"it was pretty funny if you think about it," I said giggling, although I knew damn well if someone said that to me I would probably burst out crying.

I grabbed a few pieces of bacon and sausage, as well as a waffle and placed it on my plate. I started eating slowly putting the food in my mouth as I also kept my attention on the TV. I didn't really know what I was watching, because it was some Italian show. I couldn't even understand it just narrowing my eyes acting like I could.

I finished my last bites as for just as the door swung open, Enzo quickly jumped to his feet and went in from of me. He relaxed when he realized it was just Gia with Romeo standing there.

"Gia!" I yelled running over to her and engulfing her into a big hug. She returned it, her vanilla sent was filling my nose. She let go giving me a smile before walking in. Romeo and I stood at the door awkwardly, neither of us really knowing what to do. Then he took a step forward and placed a pat on my back, what am I a fucking dog?

"I just want to say thank you Enzo, if there was some scary mafia leader here you would have saved me from them," I said, a slight evil grin on my face. Gia's eyes went wide as she was frozen in there spots. I'm assuming Romeo already knew that I knew because he didn't have any reaction.

"Kidding, I already know don't worry," I said looking back at he , "But still thanks Enzo."

"This is the second time today I thought I saw someone shit there pants," Enzo remarked looking between the two.

"Is it just a daily occurrence for you to make these jokes," Gia said taking a seat at the counter and picking up a piece of bacon and taking a bit out of it.

"Well Bella threatened to call Leo on one of the girls doing room surface, I wish I could have her reaction framed," Enzo said now sitting back on the couch and looking back on the show that was playing.

"I heard you snook out," Gia said smirking at me. I looked up to Romeo who, just like when Metteo found out, shook his head.

"Does Leo just tell everyone when I do something? Do you guys get a call when I go get food from the kitchen?" I joked.

"Did you guys her she also got drunk as hell!" Enzo said, laughing out loud. I groaned as I threw my head on the counter covering my face.

"Hey it wasn't her fault," Gia added.

"Thank you! Everyone is just taking away the fact the it wasn't my fault and blah blah blah," I rambled.

"Did Leo already tell you your punishment?" Romeo questioned, Grabbing orange juice out or the fridge and pouring it into a glass.

"The one where I have to like be with him all the time, yeah, seams like he has already forgot about it," I said, looking around the room showing that he was no where in sight.

"Or you have to stay with me," Romeo said.

"I would much rather stay with you, Leo scares me."

"What I don't scare you," Romeo said dramatically.

"Nope not really," I chuckled, although I'll admit when I first met him he really did scare me, I didn't really know what to expect. All I really knew was that he was also Josh's kid and there was a chance he could be just like him.

I obviously knew I was wrong but in the moment I really did get thoughts about it.

"What am I even going to do here, will I be trapped in this place like repunzle was?" I asked.

"We have an event to go to, also you have to meet some people," Romeo said, putting one of the waffles on his plate.

"What people," I groaned frustrated I couldn't get anyone to tell me anything other than those two details.

"You'll see," He said winking at me.

"What mafia are you apart of?" I asked, the question coming out of my mouth before I could process it.

"American," He answered.

"Was uh- was Josh apart of it?" I asked.

"No, it got handed down to me from someones else, who was more of a father than josh was," he said, josh's name with filled with hatred when he said it.

"Do you still know the guy?" I questioned.

"Yeah, although he is getting pretty old," He chuckled.

"Romeo!" Gia yelled, slapping his arm from across the table.

"Aren't you guys like old?" I said, a smile threatening to make its way on my face.

"Hey i'm not old!" Gia said defensively, "Do I look old to you?" She asked. Neither of them really looked old at all, Gia had beautiful brown hair that was going down her back. Romeo had a similar colored hair his had a messy look but somehow make it look elegant and fancy.

"Nope."

UNTOLD

Gia and Romeo went back to there room shortly after our conversation, the rest of my brothers also came back.

"Bella!" Someone yelled knocking on the door, although they just burst in without waiting for a response.

"Dress in something formal, you and Romeo are going somewhere," Aundre told me, before shutting my door and leaving my room. I didn't really know what he meant by 'formal' so I just put some black leggings and a somewhat nice sweatshirt. I also applied some makeup. I walked out of the room and to the living room.

"Wow nice formal outfit," Enzo joked, looking at me.

"Really Bella?" Leo asked, he looked exhausted even I could tell.

"Well I don't know what I was supposed to wear," I mumbled taking a seat on one of the empty chairs.

"A dress?" Aundre said in a 'duh' tone.

"I would rather be comfy," I said leaning my head back and closing my eyes. Not long after the door opened, Romeo was standing there wearing jeans and a dress shirt. He wasn't dress very formal either but more than me.

"Ready to go?" He asked leaning on the door to keep it open.

"I don't even know where were going but sure," I mumbled getting up.

"Bella if you do anything bad I will not hesitate to add to your punishment," Leo said sternly, I ignored him and walked behind Romeo out the door. We both walked to the elevator and stood in there in silence.

"Were going to meet some family," He finally said as we walked out of the elevator.

"Aunts, cousins, my mom, just a warning they can be a little uh- crazy," He said.

"Mhm." I responded, there were so many people around the building, it seamed like paparazzi followed wherever Romeo and Gia went.

"Just look down and get in the car quickly," He murmured putting his arm around me and bring me close to him. I did what he said and ignored all the flashes and questions people where asking.

We both got in the backseat of the car there was an old man driving but he didn't say anything to us. The ride was long, it let all of the nerves get to me and start eating me up. I looked out the window most of the time eyeing the pretty scenery which was very different from Miami. Finally we pulled up to this house, it was pretty big, not as big as my brothers but a pretty good size.

There was a woman standing outside, she looked more on the older side but still looked pretty young. The man that drove up here got out of the car and opened my door, I quickly got out. Romeo put his hands on my shoulders before leading me over to where the woman was standing.

"Hey mom," Romeo said going over and giving her a hig.

"Oh Romeo! I didn't want to go in without you, you know how they can get," She said smiling. Then she took her gaze over to me, her face softened as she walked over.

"And you must be Bella," She whispered, taking me into a big hug just like she did with Romeo.

"Its nice to meet you," I said smiling at her, she and Romeo looked much alike he didn't look like he got any of his dads features.

He had her dark brown hair and eyes, while josh had more of a blonde color hair with brown eyes. Although he got Josh's hight, definitely. His mom was more of my height, while Romeo was towing over both of us.

"Im Mia by the way," She told me. I nodded and smiled at her.

"Well here goes nothing," Romeo muttered before opening the door and walking in the house. The interior look much different than what I though it would look like. It had many different color walls with pictures all over it. The couch was a green color with the rug under it being red. We walked in further before we got to a dining room.

There were four people sitting around it, one was a girl who looked to be Romeo's moms age, there was a girl who looked to be in her 20s and a boy who looked about 10. The was also a lady that looked older than everyone here, having grey hairs all over her head.

Us three took a seat at one side of the table, Romeo and his mom on both sides of me.

"You sure look like you dad," The one said who looked to be Mia's age said, "Oh Im Amelia by the way."

"Bella," I said back to her offering a smile, the other girl just scoffed.

"Don't be nice to her she's the reason Josh died."

"What are you talking about," Mia gritted through her teeth, she looked like she was about to blow up, but before she could someone else entered the room trays of food in there hands.

"The food is served!" They said enthusiastically, as they placed the trays down. We all started dishing up, it was homemade pizza.

I hesitantly grabbed a piece of pizza, setting it on my plate.

"So what was Josh like, he left home a long time ago," Amelia said, taking a bite out of her pizza. I stiffened at her words, I looked over to Romeo to see him looking at his plate.

"H-He was good," I muttered, having to lie.

"Oh really, I would love to have grown up with such a nice caring father," The younger girl said. Giving me an evil smile as she took a big bite out of her slice of pizza, getting the sauce all over her face. I nodded then continued eating, mentally backing away from there conversations.

"So what do you like to do?" The old man who brought the pizza's in asked.

"I like to play soccer and sit by the ocean," I said, my voice going slightly above a whisper.

"I like playing soccer," The young one mimicked me.

"Ok what the hell is your problem?" Romeo said, raising his voice at her. I could see the anger and frustration building up inside of him the entire time here. Like a balloon if you fill it with to much air, or in this case anger, it will burst.

"I don't know what you were talking about," She said, a smirk on her face.

"Get up Bella were leaving," Romeo said getting up from his chair and grabbing my arm. Mia also got up and out of her chair, she looked like she wanted to leave the entire time. In fact she was probably waiting for Romeo to do something so she could leave.

"Oh Romeo sit down," The old lady said in a gentle voice. Romeo ignored it, grabbing his light coat as he started walking out.

"He has anger issues just like his good for nothing father," Amelia said, changing her tone in a snap.

"Shut the fuck up," Romeo gritted threw his teeth as he continued walking out. They all followed us, I felt bad for the little boy having to watch all of this. His eyes held fear as he stood behind his mother.

"Romeo you're just like your dad, if you had the chance you would probably abuse a child to!" The younger girl yelled, thats the last thing I heard before we got in the car. The same old man was in the drivers seat, Mia also got in the car sitting in the passengers seat with Romeo and I in the back.

"Im sorry about them," Mia said apologetically, turning around in her seat so she was facing us.

"Its ok it wasn't your fault," I said, giving her a reassuring smile, she turned back around and turned her gaze back to the empty road.

In all honesty, if I was alone right now I would have been sobbing. I was trying my best to hold it in, but they knew. Who else knew? How did they find out? I didn't even realize the silent tears streaming down my face like a calm river.

Romeo grabbed my hand and started rubbing circles on my palm, I looked over to him giving him a forced smile. He gave me a worried look back but I didn't see anything else because I looked away, where the trees were gliding by.

The ride back felt was faster then on the way there, we got dropped off the same place where we got picked up. Everything was different like a switch went off, the cool air sent chills through my entire body but the second we stepped inside the building they went away. Now I was filled with a warm cozy feeling.

The few tears I shedded stopped a while ago, my face was still a little red though but not very noticeable. We walked up to the room I was staying at. All my brothers were seated at the couches when we walked in, Mia must have went to the room Romeo and Gia were staying at because she disappeared right when we got on this floor.

My brothers could probably see it in my face how badly I just wanted to be alone. I walked to the bathroom quickly taking some makeup off and walked across the hall to my room, thats where I broke. Like someone will slowly filling a cup of water, and it started overflowing.

Like someone was getting closer to the end, and they made it. I shoved my face into my pillow to try and limit the noice, this went on for a while. Even is someone had heard me no one came into my room. Which I was happy about, because I just wanted to be alone and stay alone. I don't really remember falling asleep but I did, at one point.

when I had nothing left.

UNTOLD

Waking up, I slowly made my way out of my room. The place seemed fairly empty, I couldn't hear anyone I the entire place. I walk to the main area, empty, deciding that I was still to exhausted to do anything I take a seat on the couch. Snuggling up to the cloud like pillows, and the warm blanket.

The sound of the door opening alerted me making me shoot up and look at the doorway. No one was there.

"Hello?" I called out sitting up, trying to hide myself with the blanket.

"Boo!" Someone yelled from behind the couch I was sitting up.

"Ah!" I yelled, almost falling on the floor.

"Ha got you," Riccardo laughed.

"Shouldn't you be like sleeping, your injured?" I asked, rolling my eyes. He shook his head before taking a seat on one of the chairs. Mettia also appeared, taking a seat next to me, I rested my head on his lap as he brushed my hair out of my face.

"We have that business dinner tonight, Gia's going to come over and help you get ready," He told me, turning on the TV. It was another show in italian so of course I couldn't understand, but I didn't want to watch anything anyway so I didn't mind.

UNTOLD

"I think this would look beautiful on you," Gia said, holding up a dress on me as she smiled.

"It just seams not, me," I said looking at her.

"Well nothing I have is really you, you know if it was your decision you would wear sweatpants and a sweatshirt," She said raising her eye brows at me.

"Yeah probably," I chuckled.

"ok try it on i'm not looking," She said shoving the dress in my arms and going to sit at the desk to do her makeup.

After a little struggle of putting it on, I did it. I wasn't going to lie it looked stunning. It was a red dress, loose at the ends and going to about my knees. I looked at myself in there mirror and my jaw almost dropped. Just thinking of where I was at this time a year ago blows my mind.

This was the kind of dress I would see in a magazine, and circling it knowing there was no chance I was going to be able to get it.

"You look beautiful," Gia said coming up and standing behind me, "Now time for makeup!"

She applied some blush and mascara, also some light red eyeshadow. She curled my hair, making it now go a little below my shoulders.

"Ok now I have to get ready, but i'll see you in a bit," She said before exiting my room. I made my way to the door, slowly walking down the hall that was filled with room doors. Mattia and Matteo were the only people in the living room, and I cautiously sat down, not liking the attention being on me.

"You look beautiful Bambina," Mattia said looking up at me. My family must have been having a red theme because they had a black suit, with a red bowtie. One by ones all of my brothers started walking in, before we were all her. They were all wearing the same thing. I put on a pair of white vans, hoping Gia wouldn't scold me for not putting on something more fitting to my outfit.

Once we got to the lobby we all got in separate cars, Me being stuck with Leo and Mattia. Although being with Mattia wasn't to bad. He sat in the back with me and shared stories from this event from previous years. Like how once, Enzo spilled red wine on this girl white dress, needless to say, they all had to hold the women's husband back from killing Enzo.

We pulled up to this big white building, it had the perfect landscaping with a bunch of different color flowers scattered all over the yard. We got out of the car, none of my others brothers looked to be here yet. Mattia grabbed my hand as we went inside, Leo standing in-front of us.

"Hello Mr. Rossi!" A man who looked to be in his 40s said greeting us as we went in.

"Hello Salvatore," Leo said greeting him back.

"And who must this be?" Salvatore asked smiling at me.

"This is my younger sister," Leo said, looking at me. The guy nodded before walking inside with us following, there were table all around, it was a huge area that looked like it could fit about 200 people. He stoped at a table slightly in the back and to the side. Us three sat down, Leo next to me and Mattia sitting across.

It looked like about half the tables have already been filled, with a few kids also being here.

"Who are these people?" I asked Leo, still looking around.

"Just other mafia people," He muttered, as he quickly typed something on his phone. The rest of the family arrived shortly after, Aundre sat on the other side of me. We all waited there most of them doing stuff on there phones.

"Are the Russian's here?" Metteo asked breaking the silence.

"Yeah I think so," Leo said looking up and putting his phone face down on the table.

"We have all gathered here in the yearly event, for mafia's all around the world," The guy started, he was standing on a stage at the front of the place.

"You can make deals with anyone here or decline deals, but make good decisions," The guys said, before walking off.

"This sounds really boring," I muttered.

"It is," Enzo agreed. Someone brought over a plate of drinks, while I just sat there uncomfortable, not knowing what to do.

"Can I go to the bathroom?" I asked, trying to get myself out of here for a minute.

"No," Leo responded, taking of drink of his beer someone brought over.

"What?!" I practically yelled, "You know if a girl has to go to the bathroom you let her, fucking asshole," I said, whispering the last part but I knew he heard.

"If you think i'm going to let you leave my sight in a room filled with all these crazy men, you're full of it," He said.

"Well I have to do to the bathroom, its an emergency," I whisper, making him not able to say no.

"Get up," He muttered pushing his chair out as I followed his actions. We walked through the rows of tables before we finally made it. I walked in, knowing I didn't really have to go. I took my phone out as I just stood in there leading against the walls.

I was in there for a good five-minutes before I finally decided to leave.

"Finally," Leo muttered. As we were walking through the people someone stopped us.

"Ahh Mr.Rossi," They said, in a very thick accent. He was tall, almost taller than Leo, had dark hair, and very dark eyes they almost looked black. Leo just nodded his head in acknowledgment before he tried to push through the man. Although the man didn't budge at all, Leo hand grabbed mine and held it tight.

"If you will excuse us," Leo said, trying to get through yet again.

"I would love to do business with you," The man said, as he stared at me, I looked down starting to feel very uncomfortable under his stare.

"Well sorry i'm not interested," Leo said.

"So who is this young lady," The man said, I shot my head up to see him smirking down at me.

"That is none of your business."

"You know, I'll pay lots of money for her, what are you charging?" The guy said, taking a beer of the table beside him and drinking it.

"She's not for sale," Leo said, I could see the anger fueling on him.

"Bummer, Well see ya," He said before sitting back down. Leo still had a firm grip on my hand, dragging me back to the table. We both sat down my breathing was getting heavy.

"C-can we leave," I stuttered, trying to get as close as I could to him because no matter how scared he makes me, he also makes me feel safe whenever i'm around him.

"Just a little bit long you'll be ok," He whispered.

"I-Im scared," I said gripping on to his arm.

"I know, but I won't let anything happen to you, just be patient," He said, turning his focus back onto the table.

'Is she ok?' I saw Romeo mouth to Leo with concern on his face, Leo nodded his head before talking with everyone else. I didn't listen to much to there conversation, instead focusing on random things around the table. A weird feeling in my stomach, like something was going to happen.

soon.

UNTOLD

LOL I love leaving you guys on cliffhangers.

You are so beautiful<3

(4286 words in the chapter)

Olvasás folytatása

You'll Also Like

41.5K 1.5K 33
Kai Smith has been putting up with insults from everyone for years. But when he's had enough and snaps at the ones he loves dearly, he's worried they...
12.5K 294 27
13 years ago, 4 year old Valentina Russo was kidnapped from her family sending spiralling as they search the whole world for her. One day, Alexander...
435K 20.2K 52
Adele knows she witnessed a murder - what she doesn't know is just how personal it is. ...
264K 5.4K 47
Georgia Alice Monroe. A young girl who has lived a life of only pain. Always paying the price so others around her don't have to. No one knows her...