'๐“๐ˆ๐‹๐‹ ๐…๐Ž๐‘๐„๐•๐„๐‘ ๐…๐€...

By squirtle1313

๐—›๐—˜ ๐—ช๐—ข๐—จ๐—Ÿ๐——๐—ก'๐—ง ๐—ช๐—”๐—ก๐—ก๐—” ๐—ฆ๐—ฃ๐—˜๐—ก๐—— ๐—” ๐— ๐—œ๐—ก๐—จ๐—ง๐—˜ ๐—Ÿ๐—ข๐—ฉ๐—œ๐—ก๐—š ๐—”๐—ก๐—ฌ๐—•๐—ข๐——๐—ฌ ๐—˜๐—Ÿ๐—ฆ๐—˜ '๐—–๐—”๐—จ๐—ฆ๐—˜ ๏ฟฝ... More

๐ˆ ๐ ๐“ ๐‘ ๐Ž ๐ƒ ๐” ๐‚ ๐“ ๐ˆ ๐Ž ๐
๐˜พ๐™ƒ๐˜ผ๐™‹๐™๐™€๐™ ๐™Š๐™‰๐™€
๐˜พ๐™ƒ๐˜ผ๐™‹๐™๐™€๐™ ๐™๐™’๐™Š
๐˜พ๐™ƒ๐˜ผ๐™‹๐™๐™€๐™ ๐™๐™ƒ๐™๐™€๐™€
๐˜พ๐™ƒ๐˜ผ๐™‹๐™๐™€๐™ ๐™๐™Š๐™๐™
๐˜พ๐™ƒ๐˜ผ๐™‹๐™๐™€๐™ ๐™๐™„๐™‘๐™€
๐˜พ๐™ƒ๐˜ผ๐™‹๐™๐™€๐™ ๐™Ž๐™„๐™“
๐˜พ๐™ƒ๐˜ผ๐™‹๐™๐™€๐™ ๐™Ž๐™€๐™‘๐™€๐™‰
๐˜พ๐™ƒ๐˜ผ๐™‹๐™๐™€๐™ ๐™€๐™„๐™‚๐™ƒ๐™
๐˜พ๐™ƒ๐˜ผ๐™‹๐™๐™€๐™ ๐™‰๐™„๐™‰๐™€
๐˜พ๐™ƒ๐˜ผ๐™‹๐™๐™€๐™ ๐™๐™€๐™‰
๐˜พ๐™ƒ๐˜ผ๐™‹๐™๐™€๐™ ๐™€๐™‡๐™€๐™‘๐™€๐™‰
๐˜พ๐™ƒ๐˜ผ๐™‹๐™๐™€๐™ ๐™๐™’๐™€๐™‡๐™‘๐™€
๐˜พ๐™ƒ๐˜ผ๐™‹๐™๐™€๐™ ๐™๐™ƒ๐™„๐™๐™๐™€๐™€๐™‰
๐˜พ๐™ƒ๐˜ผ๐™‹๐™๐™€๐™ ๐™๐™Š๐™๐™๐™๐™€๐™€๐™‰
๐˜พ๐™ƒ๐˜ผ๐™‹๐™๐™€๐™ ๐™Ž๐™„๐™“๐™๐™€๐™€๐™‰
๐˜พ๐™ƒ๐˜ผ๐™‹๐™๐™€๐™ ๐™Ž๐™€๐™‘๐™€๐™‰๐™๐™€๐™€๐™‰
๐˜พ๐™ƒ๐˜ผ๐™‹๐™๐™€๐™ ๐™€๐™„๐™‚๐™ƒ๐™๐™€๐™€๐™‰
๐˜พ๐™ƒ๐˜ผ๐™‹๐™๐™€๐™ ๐™‰๐™„๐™‰๐™€๐™๐™€๐™€๐™‰
๐˜พ๐™ƒ๐˜ผ๐™‹๐™๐™€๐™ ๐™๐™’๐™€๐™‰๐™๐™”
๐˜ฝ๐™Š๐™Š๐™† ๐™๐™ƒ๐™๐™€๐™€

๐˜พ๐™ƒ๐˜ผ๐™‹๐™๐™€๐™ ๐™๐™„๐™๐™๐™€๐™€๐™‰

417 12 2
By squirtle1313

<><><><><><><><><><><><><>

𝐂 𝐇 𝐀 𝐑 𝐈 𝐓 𝐘   𝐆 𝐀 𝐌 𝐄

<><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Dax and Brett were sitting at a picnic table holding hands. Brett was at the school for the lacrosse game and it was Dax's off period. They were getting odd looks since most people at Beacon Hills knew Dax was on the lacrosse team, and Brett was still in his uniform. Dax didn't care about the odd looks though. He was with his boyfriend and that is all that mattered.

"Dax has got a nice little boo-thang!" Harvey yelled with a smile as he walked by. Dax shook with laughter as he watched Harvey walk by.

"Who was that?" Brett asked with a chuckle.

"Harvey. He's in my English class. He is honestly the best sophomore in the school. Hands down," Dax laughed, "He makes everything interesting. You should see him when he and Karla haven't taken their meds and they're together."

"You add to that don't you," Brett sighed as he looked down at his boyfriend.

"You know it," Dax winked.

"Do you go to Beacon Hills High?" A woman in a blue shirt asked. She had long light brown hair and she was wearing a black suit. Dax looked behind her to see a camera crew setting up.

"Yes ma'am," Dax nodded.

"Your Southern is coming out," Brett whispered as he nudged Dax.

"And you're from Devenford?" She asked as she looked up at Brett. Brett nodded, "Would you two like to come to talk about the charity game for the news?"

"Why not?" Brett shrugged as he pulled Dax over to where the camera was.

She fixed her hair and held up the mic with a bright smile. Dax and Brett smiled at the camera. They still had their pinkies linked. Once the cameraman gave her a thumbs up, she began to speak, "While tonight's game is a charity event, we hear Devenford Prep and Beacon Hills have a long-standing rivalry," She pointed the mic in Dax and Brett's direction.

Brett laughed a bit, "Well, Devenford always plays to win, but especially when it's for charity."

"Beacon Hills gets really competitive. We love winning, but we hate losing even more," Dax laughed.

"And especially when one hundred percent of the proceeds go to the winning team?" She asked before returning the mic in their direction.

"Which is why we'll one hundred percent be kicking Beacon Hills ass," Brett smiled as he looked back to the camera.

"Keep telling yourself that boo," Dax patted Brett on the back, "Beacon Hills is going to be doing all the ass-kicking tonight," He smiled as he looked at the camera.

The woman laughed as she turned back to the camera, "Tickets still available for purchase. This is Kathleen Cassidy for KQNB."

"I thought you said you guys hadn't practiced in ages," Brett said as he wrapped his arm around Dax's shoulders. They began walking back to the building.

"Oh no, we're screwed," Dax nodded, "Unless we play a little unfairly."

"Go ahead. You guys need all the advantages you can get."

"That's it you're on."

<><><><><><><><><><><><><>

"Mason said it's not just to transmit a frequency. It's high-powered- like it has to be a really strong signal," Liam explained. He, Scott, Stiles, Lydia, and Dax were in the library sat at a table discussing what was going down.

"And that's what is causing it to shift?" Lydia asked.

"I don't think it's just that," Scott tapped the table as he spoke, "Last night, Argent said that it is getting smarter. What if the Dread Doctors are trying to make the beast grow faster?"

"They're beginning to be a real pain in the ass is what I'd say," Dax sighed as he rubbed his face.

"Growing faster by frequencies?" Stiles asked, slightly confused.

"No, by shifting," Scott explained, "The frequencies are just the trigger. The important part is when it shifts into the werewolf."

"Like Peter," Lydia added.

"Right," Scott pointed to her, "When Peter was an alpha he gets stronger every full moon. Eventually, the burns healed and he was back to normal."

"So the Dread Doctors are impatient pains in the ass," Dax commented, "Noted."

"They want the beast to be as strong as possible as fast as possible," Scott continued.

"Because of Parrish," Liam nodded.

"If this is happening tonight, what are we going to do?" Lydia asked.

Stiles reached into his bag, "Uh we got one clue to go on," He pulled out a crime scene photo and slid it across the table so that everyone could see it. It was a bloody shoe print, "This came from the hospital. Whoever's lurking inside the beast, is wearing a size ten indeterminate make."

Lydia rolled her eyes, "Indeterminate?"

"You guys have known Stiles for like ever and you still don't know police lingo?" Dax asked as he looked to Lydia and Scott skeptically.

"It means it's a partial print. Basically, it was all we were able to get considering all the fire, blood, and carnage."

"How many size tens are out there?" Scott asked.

"Only one with Parrish's blood on the sole," Stiles said as he pointed to the picture.

"What if they cleaned it?" Dax asked, "Wouldn't we need a blue-ray light? And an excuse to check everyone's shoes."

"I don't think it's smart enough for that yet. It's getting smarter, but I don't think it will be that smart until the teenager is gone," Scott said as he looked up to Dax.

"So are we going to get the game canceled?" Liam asked.

"No. No. We're going to play. We're just going to hope really hard that it doesn't turn into a blood-soaked massacre," Stiles said sarcastically.

"Aren't we kind of missing out on an opportunity here? We don't have the who yet, but we have the where and the when. Plus, we would be there to stop it, or at least help people out. We might not get so lucky next time," Dax pointed out.

Scott thought about it for a moment before grimacing, "There are too many people."

"And we still don't actually know if it's going to happen," Lydia added as she shrugged, "It might just end up being a regular lacrosse game. It's possible."

"Oh it's absolutely possible," Stiles said in a tone that conveyed that he thought it wasn't probable.

"But it's not probable," Dax added.

"So, we're getting the game canceled?" Liam asked.

"We're getting the game canceled," Scott confirmed with a nod.

"More free time for me," Dax shrugged as they walked out.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><>

"Hey, boo, remember when I said we were going to kick your ass?" Dax asked as he walked up to Brett.

"Aren't you supposed to be in class right now?" Brett asked as he turned around.

"My grades are fine," Dax sighed as he grabbed Brett by the wrist and pulled him away from his teammates. Dax rolled his eyes at the noises the guys on his team were making. They were howling and catcalling, "We're getting the game canceled."

"Why?" Brett tilted his head to the side as he gave Dax a confused look.

"The beast is going to attack tonight, and we're almost certain it's going to be the game."

"Wouldn't we have a better chance at stopping it now?" 

"That's what I said, but Scott doesn't want to risk everyone at the game."

"He has a good point you know," Brett said as he and Dax started to walk around the field, "This game is actually one of the few things the whole town comes to."

"I know why he said it, Brett."

"You don't seem that happy about it."

"How do you feel about the killer, twelve-foot beast running around killing people?" Dax crossed his arms, "'Cause I know I'm sick of it."

"I am too, but we can't risk everyone all at once. We could never provide enough cover even with all of us at the game."

"You're right," Dax sighed.

"I have to go. We still going to dinner with Lori after the game?"

"Yeah. See you."

<><><><><><><><><><><><><>

"Mason, you know your part in it, right?" Scott asked as he paced around a bit.

"Corey and I break into the Devenford bus, and search the shoes," Mason nodded.

"I take out the tv vans," Malia said as she walked forward.

"And before the whistle, Coach forfeits the game," Stiles nodded.

"With the rest of us looking for a size ten with a bloody sole," Liam said.

"This is not going to work," Dax sighed.

"Alright Negative Nelson, thank you for the input, but really, we've had enough of it," Stiles rolled his eyes.

"Just out of curiosity, what if it doesn't work?" Malia asked, "What if we have to go up against this thing?"

"Thank you," Dax smiled as he threw her arm out in her direction, "Someone here actually has brain cells," He muttered.

"Dax will contain it, and we'll play defense," Stiles said.

"We can do this guys," Scott assured them, "No one dies tonight."

<><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Dax winked at Brett from across the field as he put on his padding. Brett smirked as he looked him up and down. Dax narrowed his eyes as he bit his lip and checked Brett out.

"Stop flirting with the enemy," Liam sighed.

"The enemy has been my boyfriend for almost a year, Liam," Dax reminded him as they walked over to Scott and Stiles and took a seat on the bench, "Is he going to forfeit?" Dax asked as he nodded towards Coach.

"I'm going to go remind him," Stiles said as he hopped up.

"How are you and Brett?" Scott asked.

"We're good," Dax nodded, "It's actually been really good lately."

"He gets great while the rest of us get murdered by crazy doctors," Liam muttered, but no one acknowledged it.

"Must be nice," Scott said as he looked at Kira worriedly.

"You jealous I don't have relationship problems?" Dax asked as he looked between the alpha and his beta.

"I don't have relationship problems," Scott and Liam said at the same time.

"Your girlfriend is an on-the-verge out of control Kitsune, and yours is siding with Theo at the moment," Dax raised an eyebrow. He smirked, "I see one common issue here."

"I swear if you say-" Dax cut Liam off.

"Girls."

"He said it," Liam sighed.

Dax, Liam, and Scott's eyes snapped up to Coach when he blew the whistle. Stiles came running over, "We're not forfeiting."

"Are you kidding? I haven't practiced in like two weeks!" Dax said as he looked at Stiles like he had lost it. The four boys jogged out onto the field with their teammates. Stiles ran over to his dad as everyone slowly walked out onto the field.

"It's fine. Malia is still going to take out the wiring on the tv vans," Scott assured them.

"And then we have an hour and a half to try and find someone with blood on their shoes," Liam added.

"One person out of four hundred," Scott shrugged.

"We should try to go into overtime," Dax said.

"Easier said than done," Liam said as he looked over at the Devenford players.

"Admittedly, we should have practiced," Dax nodded, "It's fine, we have you, me, Scott, Kira, and... yeah that's it."

Dax pulled on his helmet and got into his starting position. Scott and Brett set up ready to start.

"My sister's got the bleachers," Brett told Scott. Scott nodded. The whistle blew. Scott missed the ball and Brett took off. Dax went to stop Brett but Kira ran past him. Dax looked confused as she basically destroyed multiple Devenford players. She got the ball from Brett and plowed through three other players. She managed to make her shot off of it too.

"Kira's playing a tad aggressive," Stiles said as he looked at her. She swung the lacrosse stick like she did her sword.

"Hey, Scott, remember when I said she was on the verge of being out of control? I think she dove off that cliff," Dax said as he looked at her before looking back at the three guys on the ground.

"We might have a problem," Scott nodded.

"Might?" Dax asked as he looked at Scott, "You get her to calm down, or I will knock her ass out before she can hurt anyone."

"Calm down, your boyfriend has werewolf healing," Stiles rolled his eyes.

"And his friends don't," Dax reminded him before walking away. Dax held his hand out and the Devnford player took it. He pulled the guy off of the ground. Dax smiled a bit when he saw it was Josh. Josh was one of Brett's closer friends that was supposed to go out with them after the game.

"She's got fire," Josh chuckled as Dax helped him to his feet.

"Careful, so does her boyfriend," Dax nodded towards Scott. He hit Josh on the shoulder, "You good?"

"A little sore. I'll be fine," Josh nodded.

"Just avoid her, she is, uh, going through something," Dax nodded convincingly. Before their conversation could continue, the whistle blew. The two boys nodded at each other before running and taking their positions.

The play started and before the ball could travel halfway down the field, Kira had taken out two more players. The whistle blew and Dax looked to her like she had lost it. Brett and Dax glanced at one another. Brett jogged over to help his teammates up. Dax jogged over to Scott once Kira had pushed past him.

"She's going down on the next play, Scott before she seriously kills someone," Dax said as he gave Scott a knowing look.

"She's not going to kill anyone," Scott said, "It's a lacrosse game."

"Japanese bringer of death ring any bells?" Dax asked before gaining his composure. He took a deep breath and explained his point, "Those guys are getting pissed. It doesn't matter that she is a relatively small person. She is taking out their teammates and they think she broke Alex's arm. They're gunning for her, and she is going to seriously injure someone. She needs to get out of the game."

"You're right," Scott sighed, "But they'll take her to the hospital if she passes out. We can't risk that."

"Plan B?" Liam asked as he jogged up.

"Plan B," Dax confirmed.

"What's plan B?" Scott asked.

"You'll see," Dax said. He nodded at Brett who returned the nod.

Scott and Brett readied themselves as the ref yelled. Brett got the ball. He passed it to a teammate before running into Kira and sending her to the ground. He slowed down and turned to face her, "Not so tough now, are ya?" Brett raised his shoulders as he held his arms out and looked down at her inviting her to try something.

Dax laughed a bit. Brett knew exactly how to push people's buttons and it amused him. Kira pushed herself off the ground and ran at him. She reared her stick back and hit Brett's helmet off sending him to the ground. Dax ran over.

"You! You're done! Get off the field!" The ref yelled in her face. Dax stared at her for a moment just in case she wouldn't listen. Thankfully she did and she marched off the field. 

"You good?" Dax asked as he pulled Brett off the ground.

"Fine," Brett nodded. Cadmus handed him his helmet, "Thanks, man," Brett said as he pulled on his helmet.

"What the hell is wrong with her, Johnson?" Cadmus asked with slightly wide eyes.

Dax pressed his lips together as he tried to think of something, but he ended up going with the truth, "A lot," He answered. Brett rolled his eyes and hit Dax on the back before he and Cadmus jogged away.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Shit's about to get real and I am sorry.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.6M 34.8K 147
*REQUEST CLOSED Imagines of: Scott McCall Stiles Stilinski Derek Hale Jackson Whitmore Brett Talbot ...
40.5K 884 35
[BOOK 2] COMPLETE โœ… "Katherine? No." Freya said to her. "My humanity flipped the second I started to feel the pain of me killing the women and Alli...
267K 3.1K 68
๐ƒ๐„๐‘๐„๐Š ๐‡๐€๐‹๐„. all imagines are written BY ME. please do not steal OR repost my work on other apps such as ao3 and tumblr. if so, i will report...
154K 4.8K 142
"An alpha that leads by fear will only receive fear. But an alpha that leads with love and respect will earn a pack that will follow them into any b...