K-Pop Tumblr Series

By kgyeomiex

Read all of my Kpop mini series here! I write them on tumblr but if you don't have a tumblr why not read it h... More

Memories Back Then ~ Part 1 {Jaebum FF}
Memories Back Then ~ Part 2 {Jaebum FF}
Memories Back Then ~ Part 3 {Jaebum FF}
Memories Back Then~ Part 4 {Jaebum FF}
Memories Back Then ~ Part 5 {Jaebum FF}
Memories Back Then ~ Part 6 {Jaebum FF}
Into You ~ Part 1 {Jackson FF}
Into You ~ Part 2 {Jackson FF}
Into You~ Part 3 {Jackson FF}
Into You ~ Part 4 {Jackson FF}
Into You ~ Part 5 {Jackson FF}
Into You ~ Part 6 {Jackson FF}
Into You ~ Part 7 {Jackson FF}
Into You ~ Part 8 {Jackson FF}
Into You ~ Part 9 {Jackson FF}
Into You ~ Part 10 {Jackson FF}
Into You ~ Part 11 {Jackson FF}
Into You ~ Part 12 {Jackson FF}
Into You ~ Part 13 {Jackson FF}
Into You ~ Part 14 {Jackson FF}
Into You ~ Part 15 {Jackson FF}
What You Need ~ Part 1 {Bambam FF}
What You Need ~ Part 2 {Bambam FF}
What You Need ~ Part 3 {Bambam FF}
What You Need ~ Part 4 {Bambam FF}
What You Need ~ Part 5 (Bambam FF)
What You Need ~ Part 6 {Bambam FF}
What You Need ~ Part 7 {Bambam FF}
What You Need ~ Part 8 {Bambam FF}
What You Need ~ Part 9 {Bambam FF}
What You Need ~ Part 10 {Bambam FF}
Crush ~ Part 1 {D.O/Kyungsoo Fanfic}
Crush ~ Part 2 {D.O/Kyungsoo Fanfic}
Crush ~ Part 3 {D.O/Kyungsoo Fanfic}
Crush ~ Part 4 {D.O/Kyungsoo Fanfic}
Crush ~ Part 5 {D.O/Kyungsoo Fanfic}
Crush ~ Part 6 {D.O/Kyungsoo Fanfic}
Crush ~ Part 7 {D.O/Kyungsoo Fanfic}
Crush ~ Part 8 {D.O/Kyungsoo Fanfic}
Crush ~ Part 9 {D.O/Kyungsoo Fanfic}
Fallin' Up ~ Part 1 {Jaebum FF}
Fallin' Up ~ Part 2 {Jaebum FF}
Fallin' Up ~ Part 3 {Jaebum FF}
Fallin' Up ~ Part 4 {Jaebum FF}
Fallin' Up ~ Part 5 {Jaebum FF}
Fallin' Up ~ 6 {Jaebum FF}
Fallin' Up ~ 7 {Jaebum FF}
Fallin' Up ~ 8 {Jaebum FF}
Fallin' Up ~ 9 {Jaebum FF}
Fallin' Up ~ 10 {Jaebum FF}
Fallin' Up ~ 11 {Jaebum FF}
No Control ~ 1 {Yoongi/Suga FF}
No Control ~ 2 {Yoongi/Suga FF}
No Control ~ 3 {Yoongi/Suga FF}
No Control ~ 4 {Yoongi/Suga FF}
No Control ~ 5 {Yoongi/Suga FF}
No Control ~ 6 {Yoongi/Suga FF}
No Control ~ 7 {Yoongi/Suga FF}
No Control ~ 8 {Yoongi/Suga FF}
No Control ~ 9 {Yoongi/Suga FF}
No Control ~ 10 {Yoongi/Suga FF}
No Control ~ 11 {Yoongi/Suga FF}
No Control ~ 12 {Yoongi/Suga FF}
No Control ~ 13 {Yoongi/Suga FF}
No Control ~ 14 {Yoongi/Suga FF}
No Control ~ 15 {Yoongi/Suga FF}
No Control ~ 16 {Yoongi/Suga FF}
No Control ~ 17 {Yoongi/Suga FF}
No Control ~ 18 {Yoongi/Suga FF}
No Control ~ 20 {Yoongi/Suga FF}

No Control ~ 19 {Yoongi/Suga FF}

8 1 0
By kgyeomiex

"The problem is," he said as he leans in, "If I kiss you, I don't think I'd be able to stop."

Summary: Moving across the country.. can't be too bad right? WRONG! After losing your parents in a horrible incident you had no choice but to move with your uncle in Korea. You knew no one besides your uncle and didn't know you way around but that all changes when your uncle hires that one boy... the boy with the bad attitude....

~

"Y/N!" He says cheerfully but then he took one look at you and could see there was something wrong.

"What's wrong?"

"I want to go home."

"You are home," your uncles say slowly approaching you but he as he looked at you he noticed your eyes puffy looking."

No... Back to my hometown...

~

"What, why?" Your uncle asked completely surprised by your sudden request.

To be honest, you were expecting that kind of reaction, especially since it came up out of nowhere. However, no matter how much you did like Seoul... You just didn't belong here.

It's a beautiful place to visit and stay for a short amount of time, but it just isn't for you. Right now all you wanted to do was go back home. Not because of the situation you were being put in with Jimin and Yoongi but because what were you even doing in Seoul?

There is nothing here for you... You're an adult, it's time to take care of yourself and responsibilities of your own.

"I need to find my path, and as much as I enjoyed being in beautiful Seoul... I don't think my future is here." You said giving your uncle a small smile trying to hide the fact that you were also hurt because of Yoongi. You weren't going to show that.. to your uncle at least.

"I'm sure there must be something for you in Seoul," Your uncle says trying to find a way to convince you to stay however your decision was already made.

"I appreciate you taking me in, but this is something I really want to do."

You looked at your uncle and you could tell he didn't seem too fond of your decision at all.

"Well, I'm glad you came to ask for my permission bu-"

Permission. Woah Woah Woah. Your uncle may have been someone who was keeping an eye on you from the time being but you were an adult, you were capable of making your own decision now.

"I didn't come here to ask for your permission... I came to tell you what I'm doing and that's that."

You didn't mean to be harsh with your response but you had to stand your ground and let me know your plans.

"Very well," he responds and from that point on you left his office and went to your room to pack up.

~

Yoongi's Point of View

So that's it? That's how the two of us are planning to leave things? A dead-end?

I looked slowly at Jimin and looked away. This is all of Jimin's fault... He was the reason why Y/N was mad at me in the first place and now wants nothing to do with me.

After what happened I was planning to keep my mouth shut and not say a thing to Jimin. However here I am thinking about Y/N... and I couldn't speak to her... Y/N suddenly wants nothing to do with me and that's all thanks to Jimin.

"Thanks a lot," I hissed with annoyance to Jimin and he looks at me.

"Huh?"

"You fucked everything up for me,"

"How?"

Really? Did he just ask how? Was he being serious? I looked at him with a disbelief look and all he did was just stare at me. He better stop trying to play dumb, it just gets me more in a bad mood.

"Are you freaking serious right now, y-" before I could finish, I was cut off by hearing Jimin's phone ring.

I noticed the way he looked down at his phone and then back at me.

"I have to take this,"

"Who could it possibly be that's important enough to answer while we are having a damn conversation," I barked and Jimin showed me who was calling... Y/N's uncle was calling...

Why was he calling Jimin? Out of everyone it had to be Jimin.

I noticed Jimin getting up from the couch and exiting the living room to answer the phone call privately. Usually, I am not the kind of person who would get up and listen to other's conversation but I had a feeling this conversation was going to be about Y/N. I couldn't help myself but to go and take a listen.

I slowly got up from the couch trying not to make any sort of noise and slowly walked over to the door.

"Hello, how are you?" Jimin answers and I tried to see if I could maybe hear Y/N's uncle but nope... no luck.

"She's what!?"

The way Jimin sounded surprised I knew Y/N must have done something to make her uncle on the edge.

"Tomorrow?"

What about tomorrow? Why couldn't I hear a word they seem to say?

I sighed. Unfortunately, I couldn't seem to catch on to the conversation. As I was trying to see if I could hear any more of their conversation I suddenly hear Jimin exchange bye with her uncle. I quickly ran back to the couch and sat there trying not to look guilty for ear dropping.

As he was walked in, I was expecting some type of smile on his face but instead, it was a bitter kind of expression.

"So... what did the boss want?" I didn't mean to be direct but I just wanted to know what happened.

"Y/N's going back home,"

"WHAT!?"

~

Your Point of View

So much for staying in Seoul... You continued to pack your clothes one by one back in your suitcase...

If you're being honest, coming here you were hoping to start fresh and brand new. You thought maybe coming into a whole different country was the answer to being happy again... However instead you ended up getting played by someone you liked very much and looking stupid at the end. Why are you even surprised that it ended this way?

As you were packing you were slowly regretting every unpacking fully. It would of been so much easier if you were to just have everything packed up and ready to leave.

You continued to pack your things one by one till.... You randomly started to look around your room make sure you had everything until you came across the photo of Yoongi and you.

Where you planning to keep the picture? Was it even a good idea? Or were you going to leave it behind like this whole experience?

You were lost in your thoughts till...

Knock knock...

You looked at the door and you seen the door slowly open.

"Can I come in?" You hear you uncle ask from the other side of the door.

"God ahead," you stopped yourself from packing, sat next to you suitcase and looked at your uncle.

"Well... since you really are leaving tomorrow.... I got someone to take you to the airport tomorrow...." Oh no he mentioned someone. You were hoping it was neither Yoongi or Jimin. You wanted nothing to do with them.

"Who is it?" You asked hoping it was none of the above.

"it's Jimin..." That's just great...

You weren't only made at Yoongi. Jimin had some blame to this damn situation as well.

"No"

"No?" your uncle looks at you confused and you got up and continued to pack but this time you began to pack up faster.

"Call Jimin and cancel it, I'm leaving today...... I'll just call a taxi.."

"Y/N ar-"

"I'm sure,"

~

(LISTEN TO MAKE IT TO ME BY SAM SMITH WHILE WRITING THIS OMG)

Yoongi's Point of View

Tomorrow.. She was leaving Seoul tomorrow.... Tonight was my only night to talk to her... at least try to.. She hasn't been wanting to hear me out so I know this was going to be a hard task to do.

Without even thinking twice on the decision I was about to make... I decided to write a letter to express everything she made me feel... and how... I was in love with her..

"Yoongi,"

I turned around and I see the Jimin's phone in his hand.

"What's up?" I asked him and he just looked at me.

"She's leaving tonight..."

"What?!"

I looked at the finished letter and without thinking twice I quickly folded it up and quickly slipped it into the envelope... I don't have much time... She was eager to leave and this was my fault.

I was about to step out of the house till I seen rain pouring down..

Should I drive over there?

I pulled out my phone and looked at the time...

I had no time to waste...

I put my hoodie on and without thinking twice I ran to Y/N's uncle's house....

I wanted to see her one last time...

To say goodbye...

I know I am the last person she probably wants to see right now, but right now I just wanted to say bye because this might be the last time I see her.

~

Your Point of View

"Y/N... Are you sure about this?" Your uncle asks as he continued to hold the unbrella under you and you stood in front of your taxi ready to leave.. to your flight back home..

"Yes.... I'm doing this because I feel like it's the right thing to do..." You said and you're uncle sighs and pulls you into a hug.

Honestly you felt bad for not telling your uncle the whole story, but it wasn't worth talking about. Everything happens for a reason...

"You know you are always welcomed back."

"I know," you smiled and after you pulled away, you gave one last smile to your uncle and entered the taxi..

Home was calling your name...

Time to go a new path... Although you had unwanted memories back in your hometown, it was a environment you were familiar with. You could easily find a way to be happy there...

~

Yoongi's Point of View

As I finally approached Y/N's uncle door without thinking twice I began to knock on the door. I'm not even sure what I am planning to tell her, but I had to see her.

Knock after knock I felt my heart racing..

Please be here...

Please let me see her one last time...

The door finally opens and instead of seeing the one person I wanted to see.... I saw Y/N's uncle...

"Yoongi? What are you doing here?"

"Is Y/N here?" I instantly asked without explaining myself. Her uncle just stared at me.

That said it all.

"You just missed her..."

Without thinking twice, I looked around and I saw a taxi pass. Now is my chance... i needed to get there now!

I ran to the taxi waving my hands in the air like a crazy person and it immediately stopped and I got in.

~

Just when I thought this day couldn't get any worse... Traffic began to occur..

Why now!?

Are you freaking kidding me!?

"Can't you drive past them!?" I shouted to the taxi man annoyed and he looked at me.

"I can't, i'm sorry sir."

I didn't mean to yell at the man... But I don't know how long till Y/N goes on the plane and leaves.. for good...

I continued to look side to side trying to wait patiently... But I pulled out my phone and time was ticking.

Without thinking twice, I got out of the taxi car and began to ran...

"SIR!" I hear the taxi man call but I ignored him and continued to run.

~

Huffing and puffing at last I arrived at the airport... I wanted to stop and take a deep breath and I know I didn't have time to do that.

I ran inside and began to look all around... There was so many people but I can do this... I can find Y/N..

~

Your Point of View

Just 15 more minutes till you were going to get on board and were leaving Seoul..

You might of not been here for too long... but from the time just being here... You experience one hell of a trip and one you weren't going to forget...

After all you did have your first love in Seoul..

You sighed staring at the window watching the rain drop fall one by one... hitting the glass window.

"Y/N!"

Is someone calling your name?

You turned around and continued to stare at the a huge crowd of people.

"Y/N!"

You looked at the direction your name was being called and then that when you see Yoonig standing there soaked and wet...

What was he doing here?

How did he know you were going to be here?

"Yoongi?!"

He walked up to you and he looked like a mess.

(Listen to Nothing like Us By Jungkook while reading this)

"What are you doing here?" You couldn't help but to ask Yoongi and he stares at you and looks down.

"Why are you going home?"

"I asked you first," You hissed in annoyance and he looked up and looked straight into your eyes...

"I wasn't going to let you leave... at least without a goodbye.."

"Yo-"

"Listen... i know you want nothing to do with me. But Y/N... I'm in love with you.."

"Y-"

"No I been in love with you ever since I had a chance to really get to know who you really are... I think about you all the time and the fact that you think I would ever use you hurts me... I never loved someone so much to the point I actually felt like dying then being alone... I know we haven't been together for a long time but there something about you... I can't let you go..."

Just hearing those words caused your heart to tighten and your eyes began to water...

You love Yoongi..

But Yoongi must have a reason why he wanted to be with you.. If Jimin was someone you didn't think he was... Yoongi must be the same.. After all they are friends...

"Everyone who's on the 127 please line up,"

You began to hear you plane being called.

"I have to go..."

You said holding on to your suitcase and Yoongi looked at you completely hurt.

"Y/N."

"Yoongi please.... You hurt me so much... I just... You and me can't be together....

You were about to walk away but Yoongi gets a hold of your hand stopping you from walking and he places a white envelope in your hand and looks at you.

"Goodbye...."

Without saying anything else...

He leaves without say another word...

~

To Be Continued. . .

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

324K 5.1K 69
Kpop Imagines featuring BTS, IKON, BAP, SEVENTEEN, GOT7, EXO, VIXX, ASTRO, INFINITE, UP10TION, SF9, MONSTA X, BTOB and more! Accepts Requests. Just P...
51.9K 613 122
Kpop scenarios and imagines of boy groups. All fluffy and sweet. Request OPEN. Currently has BTS, Got7, Infinite, Monsta X, Exo, Nct, IKON, Seventee...
16.1K 348 27
Series of BTS imagines. Angst and fluff (Sometimes it might lead into slight smut unintentionally XD) Anyways, ENJOY.
106K 1.2K 200
Imagines of Kpop boy groups. I take requests and I also write my own