Because You're Mine (A Tom Hi...

By lucygotapen

When Clementine pays a visit to his father at his very particular place of work, what began as a normal, rath... More

Chapter One: The Scent.
Chapter Two: The Awakening
Chapter Three: The Surreder.
Chapter Four: The Whisker
Chapter Five: The Morphet Arms (Whatever that means...)
Chapter Seven: I Never Liked You Anyway.
Chapter Eight: Leather and sweat... And a red headed B#$%&
Chapter Nine: Someday.
Chapter Ten: The Bloody Queen.
Chapter Eleven: Us.
Chapter Twelve: Glorious Purpose.
Chapter Thirteen: Let me say goodbye.
Chapter Fourteen: Sandbag.
Chapter Fifteen: Put a pin on it.
Chapter Sixteen: A Bow Tie a Bottle of Jameson and the Verdict.
Chapter Eighteen: A Promise To Keep.
Chapter Nineteen: Three Simple Rules
Chapter Twenty: Forever Young.
Chapter Twenty-One: Lunatic, Highly Volatile and Inconsistent.
Chapter Twenty-Two: Meet The Hiddlestons (Part One)
Chapter Twenty-Three: Meet The Hiddlestons (Part Two)
Chapter Twenty-Four: I Wish It Had Been A Dream.
Chapter Twenty-Five: All Bets Are Off.
Chapter Twenty-Six: Falling Out And Coming Undone
Chapter Twenty-Seven: The List That Keeps On Shrinking
Little Bird.
Chapter Twenty-Eight: The Worst Best Friend
Chapter Twenty-Nine: Be here.
Chapter Thirty: The Unexpected Passenger.
Back At Your Door
Chapter Thirty-One: Full House
Chapter Thirty-Two: Fixing Some Things.
One.
Chapter Thirty-Three: Playing Dress-Up.
Chapter Thirty-Four: The Stupid and The Ruthless
Broken.
Chapter Thirty-Five: Session Four.
Sunburn.
Chapter Thirty-Six: Happy Birthday To Somebody But Me.
Chapter Thirty-Seven: Reality Checks And Involuntary Confessions.
My Heart Is Open.
Chapter Thirty-Eight: Counting All The Mistakes.
Here With Me.
Chapter Thirty-Nine: The Morning After.
Chapter Forty: The One Where It All Really Begins.
Epilogue.
Massive Thank You Coming Your Way!

Chapter Six: Man at Work

8.2K 317 215
By lucygotapen

I'm constantly on the cusp of trying to kiss you...

*****

"Hello, there." He whispers softly in my ear as he leans to kiss me on the cheek. His lips gently brush my skin, and that's all it takes for me to come crumbling down like I did this afternoon, "I have spent all day thinking about you. We need to talk."

I don't think talking it's quite the first thing that pops in my head right now but I nod in silence. I step away from him, looking around the place, making sure no one's watching me and I sneak behind my dad to quickly snatch my purse that's hanging from his chair. He is so into a conversation and his scotch that he doesn't even notices me.

I walk out the door and the cold air of the night comes rushing to my face, making the fog that has settled in my brain dissipate enough to give some room for a little bit of clarity. The bar is just in the corner of the street and there's a few group of people gathered there so I keep walking, turning around the corner, until I leave the small crowd behind.

Tom takes a few seconds to appear and his face lights up in a smirk when he sees me there, waiting.

"What is it?" I ask him crossing my arms under my breasts. I completely forgot to retrieve my coat and it's rather chilly out here but I'm mostly holding on to me so I can have some sense of control.

"I couldn't stop thinking about you... about what happened," he goes. "Are you okay?"

"Yes, why wouldn't I be?" I ask him. I'm confused. He sighs and he looks down.

"I don't know... What happened was really strange."

"Strange?" I say. Now I'm not confused, I am pissed off. What the hell is wrong with this guy? "I don't know what things strike you as strange, but what happened today was not. At least not to me. Look, you don't have to feel bad or apologize for anything. We are both grown up people who happened to get caught in a quite intense moment... That's it. Now the moment has passed and there is nothing to regret or feel sorry about."

"Passed?" He says almost in a gasp. And I swear his pupils dilate in a matter of milliseconds; his eyes are no longer blue, they are as black as a moonless sky.

He launches forward, almost like a beast, and he pins me against the wall. His hands are on my hips and he's applying so much force, that I couldn't move even if I wanted to.

"Tom, please..." I beg him. My eyes are closed and my breathing has turned heavy and almost painful.

"What, Clementine... Please, what?" His face is inches away from mine. Once again, his lips are desperately within reach. All I have to do is lean my face and I would be all over that mouth,"Clementine?"

The way he says my name simply pushes me off the ledge. The fog is now rolling down like lava, suffocating every single cell of my brain. I am losing complete control of my body and mind.

"Just tell me what to do... Because I have no idea what the hell you are doing to me. Tell me to walk away and I swear to God I'll do it." His forehead is resting on mine and his hands are holding my sides with a dominating pressure, "Tell me to take you home, and there's nothing that could possibly stop me this time."

Oh, holy Jesus Almighty, what the hell is going on! What do I do? Talk to me, you little piece of shit!! You have been quite chatty all day long and now, what? Nothing? Conscience, are you there...?

"Yes..." That's the only word I'm able to pronounce.

"Yes to what?" he murmurs. The hastiness in his voice is impossible to ignore.

What am I saying yes to?

Yes, leave me alone, because I can't deal with this right now. I can't deal with the fact that a guy I met less than twelve hours ago is crawling under my skin at a very alarming pace and it's definitely clouding my judgment.

Yes, take me back home and have your way with me. Have your nasty, dirty way for hours, until there is nothing left of me, but a sore body and a lost mind.

I choose Door Number Two, please... There she is.

"Take me home."

He quickly steps back and looks at me with his eyes dripping with lust. A burning flame starts spreading all over my core and it's threatening to catch my whole body on fire.

He straightens up in his full height and he nods, just like he's in a state of full alert and I have to contain a chuckle. How can he manage to look so desperately horny and adorable all at once?

He takes me by the hand and he leads me to this incredible Jaguar, conveniently parked a few steps away.

As soon as I hear the doors unlocking, I run to the passenger side and I slide myself in.

I notice that he was on his way to open the door for me so he seems bewildered by the fact that I beat him to it.

"Do you want to be a gentleman or do you want to take me home and shag my brains out, Tom? Because I don't think we have time for both..." I say with an agitated voice and a diabolical grin. His eyes open wide and a laugh escapes his throat.

I have no idea what just took over me. It's like if, by saying yes, I opened this gate that was holding back months, or maybe even years of sexual frustration.

"The latter, darling. Most definitely the latter." He responds as he gets in, starts the car and drives off.

I have no idea how we managed to drive, step out of the car and enter the building without tearing each other's clothes off but by the time we are in my floor, the urge is no longer controllable.

I give my back to him to put the key in the keyhole and just when I'm about to turn it, he grabs me from the waist with one of his wickedly long arms and he spins me with a fast movement. The alcohol in my veins rushes to my brain and it makes me stumble on my feet, but his grip is so strong that he steadies me without an effort.

"Are you sure about this?" Again, his lips are almost on mine.

"For the love of god, Tom... If you ask me that one more ti-..."

And now he is kissing me. No, he is not kissing me, he is devouring me. His tongue, moist and warm, pushes through my mouth and invades every part of it. I do the same with mine and they are both desperately wrestling. His hands are on my face and on my hips and on my back, they are everywhere... He is like a fucking Ganesh minus the elephant head, of course.

I am pressed against the door and all I can do is hold on with all my strength to the collar of his coat.

I grope blindly the door behind me to reach for the key that's hanging from the lock. Once I reach it, I finally make the two turns that would get the door open.

When I do, I almost fall down on my back because I had no idea that I was pressed so hard against it, forcing Tom and I to break our kiss and I laugh with this high pitch, drunken chuckle.

Tom slams the door closed and he takes off his coat, throwing it on the couch. I watch it fall and then I am back at where Tom's standing. He is now wearing a black cardigan with a white, buttoned up, shirt underneath.

Can we just rip it open?

I make him a sign to get closer and he obeys. Without taking my eyes off of him, I start to remove the rest of his clothes, leaving him only with his pants.

I take my time to observe him... His chest is perfectly toned without being extremely muscular.

Just the way we like it...

His tailored suit pants fit so beautifully around his hips that I just have to touch him.

With the tip of my index finger, I follow down the line of the muscle that descends to his pelvis. He's still as a rock but I can see the storm that's gathering in his eyes and I feel him tense under my touch.

I bite my lip when I reach the soft hair that's peeking out of his trousers and I start taking off my shoes, kicking them aside.

Without those extra ten inches, my face is now up to his chest and I feel like a fucking tiny doll in front of him so, in an attempt to give myself some advantage, I hold his neck with my hands and I jump over him, wrapping my legs around his waist.

I take him by surprise with that move, but he recovers quickly. I think to myself that it is a really good thing that he didn't drink a single drop of alcohol and his reflexes are quite sharp.

He crushes me closer to him by placing one hand on my lower back, and the other on the back of my head. In that moment, with his fingers buried in my hair, I remember that little tug he gave me a few hours ago and my lips parted to let out the most eager moan I have ever emitted in my entire life.

Almost instinctively, I squeeze him tighter with my legs and since I am wearing a dress, I know that there's only a very slim piece of lace separating the screaming center of my body from his bare skin.

I am ready for him. I am as ready as I will ever be.

We kiss again, deeper than before if that could be even possible, and this primal, excruciating groan comes out of his vocal chords.

Fuck me! Literally.

"Your room... where is it?" He says with his lips still on mine. His voice is pasty and his tone is urgent.

I can't speak so I stretch my arm and I point to the door at the end of the hall. He walks ahead, with me still hanging from his hips. His hands are on my thighs now and slowly making their way up to my ass.

Just when he is turning the knob, I get this strange moment of lucidity and almost as fast as I got up, I slide off of him.

"No! Wait!"

Too late. He already opened the door.

I had completely forgot that, after the break up, I didn't want to have anything to do with Harry anymore but, since I am not a complete idiot and I know how hard it is to find such an amazingly wide and spacious apartment in London, I just settled with moving out of our old bedroom and into the spare room.

"What the bloody hell...!?"

Ally is lying in the middle of her queen-sized bed and she quickly props herself on her forearms to look straight at us. She is half naked and her skin is flushed and beaded with sweat.

It takes me a millisecond to notice that there's a moving giant lump between her legs, which are covered with her white sheets, and a manly giggle comes out from under.

"Oh my god! I'm so sorry!!" I scream, covering my mouth with the palm of my hand. I am so stunned by this plight I am into, that I just can't bring myself to move away and close the door.

Ally stares at me, then at Tom, and then at the giant moving lump. She looks at me again and she raises an eyebrow.

Suddenly, the moving lump pokes out of its hiding place.

"There's a man trying to work here!" He says with a chuckle. Ally laughs as well. "Oh! Hey, there Tom! Mind closing the door, dude?"

I slam the door shut. I am so embarrassed that I can't even turn to look at Tom right now.

"Looks like Loki is getting lucky." I hear Chris say through the door.

"Not as lucky as you, Mr. Rogers." Ally responds.

For the love of everything that is sacred in this messed up world! What the hell just happened?? You know what? It doesn't matter... No. Just shake it off and take this man to the bedroom... Your bedroom, this time. I'll be damned before I let you screw this up. The only thing you'll be screwing tonight is that six foot tree of a man...

I nod my head, fully convinced by my conscience's motivational speech and I turn around to face Tom. He's positively shocked and amused by our little setback, but as soon as we make eye contact again, we are back in business.

I take his hand and I guide him towards my bedroom door and I sigh with relief when I get it right this time. Not that there are many other doors to get myself confused with, though.

Once we are inside and I check that the door is properly locked, I push him gently so he takes a seat at the end of my bed. He looks up at me and a coy smile curves his lips. I smile him back and I sit astride on top of him. My knees go deep into the mattress and I grab his head with both hands, pushing my fingers through his hair.

I kiss him, this time a little slower, teasing him a little but also trying to recover from the previous shock. I try to think about him and how he feels under me; his hands stroking the side of my thighs and moving up to my hips as he presses me down towards his very much prepared body.

I try to focus on my movements and how I am rhythmically swinging, back and forth, against him. I make the effort to concentrate on the fact that his hands are now reaching for the zipper on the back of my dress and they successfully manage to slide it open.

I put my arms up in the air and I let him undress me, slowly.

I try, but I swear I can hear them moaning and giggling at the other side of the wall.

In a desperate attempt to shun my apparently high-competitive roommate and her partner off, I push Tom on his back and I place my hands on his chest to balance myself. I lean down to meet his mouth again, and my loose hair falls to my side, brushing his cheekbones. He sighs and he sniffs it.

Fuck, that is the hottest thing I have ever seen...

"You smell like heaven, love..." He whispers in my ear when I go down to his neck to kiss him. He grunts the second I press my lips against his skin. I seemed to have hit the spot.

"And you smell like sin..." I answer.

I am officially back in the game. Fully concentrated in this moment and place, kissing, licking, sucking and nibbling every inch of Tom's long and incredibly sexy neck. Feeling his Adam's apple tremble every time he lets out a moan.

I am fully recovered.

"Are you fucking serious?" I literally shout as I straighten up. Tom rolls his eyes in a frustrated manner and I just pull my hair back as if I'm trying to keep calm.

The land line phone, which is unfortunately plugged in my room, is ringing with that god awful sound old phones do.

We stay like that, still and without making a sound, silently hoping that whoever is calling would give up and hang up soon.

But it doesn't. The ringing is relentless and it actually seems to get noisier and noisier by the second.

"Could you please get that!? It's really putting me off!" Chris's voice travels through the wall.

I never had to worry about this while sharing the apartment with my ex-boyfriend, but I definitely need thicker walls right now.

"For fuck's sake!" I sigh as I jump off the bed and I pick up the phone. Tom lets out a chuckle and I can feel him hovering behind me.

"Were you just kissing me with that mouth?" He whispers in my ear before trapping the soft skin of my lobe between his teeth, and I tremble at his contact.

"Yes!" I answer with the coldest voice I could possibly use. I need to make this person feel my wrath. And also hide my desperate hornyness.

"Thank god, Clementine! I have been calling to your cellphone... Are you okay?" My father's voice never sounded so annoying.

I push Tom away from me, as if I was afraid that my dad could somewhat sense him from the other side of the line, and look around the room trying to find my phone. But I quickly remember that it's in my purse, which is lying on the living room floor, somewhere near my shoes.

"Uhm... yeah, everything's fine... I just... Ally wasn't feeling too well so I took her home." I manage to answer.

"I'm on my way over. I have your coat with me. Do you want me to bring you something?" I instantly go into panic mode.

"No, dad! Don't come over..."

In that moment, the doorbell resonates throughout the entire apartment and I hear the line go dead on the other side.

I turn around, I see Tom's already standing up and looking around the room, panicking as much as I am.

When our eyes meet, I can see it in his face and I know he can see it in mine.

This is not going to happen today...

Song: Do I wanna know? by Arctic Monkeys.

A/N:

So, what you think so far? Above, I leave you one of my favorites videos of Tom from Youtube. Enjoy!

Love you all!

Lucy <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.9M 318K 70
Wattpad Creator! Happy and proud. HIM: Staying the night? Not my thing. Hearts and flowers? Boring. Falling in love? Not anytime soon. Settling down...
725K 28.5K 42
"Its not a matter of finding the person you were meant to be with, but a matter of waiting to find each other." After breaking up with her boyfriend...
2M 83.6K 39
After kissing an irresistible stranger, a young professor discovers her mystery crush is one of her new students. MIA is an emotionally unavailable w...
502K 11.3K 54
- Now his face was inches away from me as his breathe fanned my lips "I am sorry for this forgive me" he whispered softly in my ears Before I could...