Battle scars (Bucky Barnes x...

By Bluewonder88

COMPLETED What happens when you add a third to the dynamic duo of Steve Rogers and Bucky Barnes? Y/n was best... More

Chapter 01
Chapter 02
Chapter 03
Chapter 04
Chapter 05
Chapter 06
Chapter 07
Chapter 08
Chapter 09
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
The end (for now)

Chapter 75

2.6K 83 55
By Bluewonder88

"Tommy, Carlos, man, this is amazing." Sam commented as he saw the pile of supplies in the back of a truck. "Thanks so much, man." Sam thanked them.

"Look, thank y'all. Hey, look, word goes out the Wilson family needs help?" One man asked.

"Yes, sir. We still got a bit of usefulness in us." Another man told them.

"How do we get it off the truck?" Sam asked as suddenly it was pulled off and placed on the ground to reveal the brunette super soldier with a metal arm.

"You're welcome." Bucky turned to face them group of men. "Just dropping this off, you can sign for it and I'll go. I called in a favor from the Wakandans." Bucky told Sam as he handed him a grey case.

"Sam!" Sarah called out as a pipe started to burst, steam coming from it. Sam rushed over to tighten the pipe but it wouldn't budge.

"Hold on, hold on. You gotta go up." Bucky took over, fixing the problem.

"Why didn't you use the metal arm?"

"Well, I don't always think of it immediately. I'm right-handed." Bucky explains while Sam chuckles at the answer.

"So, this is the boat, huh?" You walk over with Grace holding your hand.

"This is it. What are you doing here?" Sam looked up to see you with some shock.

"Sarah called, said you needed help so I brought some extra hands" you smiled down at Grace. "So where do we start?"

"What's her name?" Sam nodded to the little brown haired, blue eyed girl.

"Grace"

"Well Grace can go help out with the boys" Sam pointed over to his two nephews. "You can stay here and lend a hand"

"Need any help from me?" Bucky asked.

"Yeah, sure man" Sam walked off as you handed Grace off to Sarah and took off your jacket to get to work.

"I'll be right over here if you need anything, you can come find me, Sarah, Sam or Bucky!" You call after Grace as she walks away. You hopped onto the boat and followed Sam with a smiling Bucky behind you.

Bucky starts to work on sanding some planks while you scrub the boat clean of dirt and mold.

"shit!" Sam hits the dashboard as the engine stalls.

"Bucky! Stop playing around!" You scold as you walk past him pretending a cleaning tool is a knife and flipping it around.

"Right, sorry!" He calls after you, immediately going back to work as if he had just been scolded by his mother.

"Thanks." Sam looks to Bucky as he simply walks in and pulls off the part that Sam had been struggling with.

"Think Karli's gonna throw in the towel?" Bucky started up a conversation as you all continued to work.

"I think she's gonna double down." Sam reply's.

"Any idea how to stop her?" You speak up.

"I got Joaquin working on something"

"Well, Zemo says there's only one way." Bucky tells you both, leaving Sam to think.

~~~

The sun begins to set as you and your boys sit around on the boat with your drinks.

"Well" Bucky stands up. "Gotta catch my flight tomorrow, get a hotel room for the night. Crash, you know?" Bucky puts his jacket back on.

"You're just gonna set me up like that, huh?" Sam questioned with a smile.

"I don't wanna make it weird for your family." Bucky interjects.

"Just stay here, the people in this town are the most welcoming people in the world." Sam tells him.

"I know, your sister already invited Grace and I to stay the night" you step in, looking over to the brown haired girl playing with Sam's nephews.

"See y/n is staying. They don't care if you wear small T-shirts or if you have six toes or if your mom's your aunt." Sam starts to list off things to convince Bucky.

"Okay, I get it." He laughs. "I mean, you know, the people are nice."

"I should go check in on Grace" you stand up and set down your bottle as Bucky moves out of your way.

"Overprotective mother much" Bucky shoved you lightly with a smile as you rolled your eyes at him.

"She's scared and she's been through enough" you remind them both as you climb out and walk over to the young girl, playing with Sam's nephews.

"Y/n!" She rushed over to hug you happily.

"Hey Grace, did you have fun?" She nodded her head excitedly, wearing a bright smile that found its way onto your face as well. "Well I think it's time to calm down." You laugh lightly, picking her up in your arms.

"Who were you talking to?" She pointed over to where Bucky and Sam were climbing out of the boat.

"That's Sam and Bucky, my friends remember?" She just nodded and hid her face in the crook of your neck as they got closer. "You don't need to be scared of them, they are both like big teddy bears" you tell her as the men both wince at the connection between them and teddy bears.

"Hey kid, I'm Sam" he introduced himself with a welcoming smile. "Come on man" he nudged Bucky who was just staring at the little girl in your arms in awe.

"Right, uh I'm Bucky" he waved awkwardly.

"That's a funny name" she looked to you with a giggle.

"It is a funny name" you laughed back at her while Bucky simply smiled at the interaction. "Now let's get you to bed" you walk towards the house.

"But I'm not tired" she wines.

"Yeah y/n, she's not tired" Sam backs her up in the same whining tone but a large joking smile is plastered to his face.

"Oh would you shut it?" You glare back at him before continuing into the house.

"Goodnight y/n" Grace smiled up at you as you tucked her into the small make shift bed in the office.

"Goodnight Grace." You gave her a quick kiss on the forehead and turned to find Bucky watching from the doorframe.

"Oh uh sorry, I didn't mean to-" he stutters as you caught him.

"Buck, it's fine" you laughed, stepping out of the small room..

"So who knows, maybe you can be a mom" he walks down the stairs with you while giving his suggestion.

"Maybe" you shrug. "But for now I'm going to get some sleep" you tell him, moving towards the makeshift bed in another room.

"Goodnight y/n" Bucky called quietly as you went your separate ways.

———————————————————————
Question of the day: what did you think watching this part of the episode where they worked on the boat?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.1K 132 16
My second Marvel / Bucky Fanfic! Hope you enjoy! ***COMPLETED*** You are best friends with Bucky and Steve since you were 5 years old. You three we...
266K 5.5K 36
The Avengers go on vacation when pent up feelings are finally released between Bucky and Y/N. What will their future together bring?.. Bucky & Y/N I'...
987K 33.4K 33
Confused, the Winter Soldier, aka Bucky, wonders around the streets of New York. He can't go back to HYDRA, they would wipe his memory again. And he...
2.7M 76.2K 32
' "Put her down, Bucky." It was Steve. Staring up into Bucky's eyes that were now glued to the captain, Brenna saw the soft blue turn to steel. A lo...