Do you love me? (Wilbur soot...

By Tater_t0t_

Oof. What a time to be alive. Seeing your favorite creator turning into an absolute a-hole. It's a wibler sco... More

Welcome
Just a little art?
A new day!
Just a little cuddling I guess?
It's just a stream
The next morning
The outside world!
Video time!
The weekend
Alcohol and Weed
Girl time
Before The Con!
Opening Ceremony!
Lunch On Day One!
Day Two!
Day Three!
Last Day Of Con!
The Big Box
A Intresting Conversation
Sad day
Tease
That was wild
Supprise Visit
The kitchen?
THE KETCHUP WAR
The world with the T team
Birds and broken dishes
Love?
Just loving
Sick
A/n - please read
Calling all cosplayers!
THE LORE!
Thank you Technoblade
Sewing
pls read kinda important
Comicon
Question
1 month
Meet the Family
The end!
Final a/n
~What should i do?~

A cozy flight

6.8K 159 856
By Tater_t0t_

     Today's the day! I was getting on a plane with a bunch of other streamers to fly to San Diego, California. I am so excited.

     I woke up around 1 am to be at Heathrow airport at 3am to be on the plane by 5am. I was so tired but it's going to be worth it. I haven't been to America in so long. It's been even longer since I've been to California.

     Once I had checked my bags in, I went through security, and found my gate. I scouted around to see what I could find for food.

McDonalds. That's the best I can get right now. Everywhere else is closed because of how early it is.

"What do you want?" A lady asked behind the counter.

"I'll have a (your order) please."

"That will be (price)." I quickly swiped my card and grabbed my receipt before moving to the side so that other people could order.

"468!" Someone yelled. I quickly walked to the front and grabbed my bag of food before going to my gate.

     Looking around, I saw a bunch of people on computers, phones, reading books, talking to the person next to them, sleeping, etc.

     I found a secluded corner and put one AirPod in while listening to a 24 hour long playlist I had made a few years back. The current song playing is Have to Explode by The Mountain Goats.
     Closing my eyes for a bit, I heard someone speak.

"Mind if I sit next to you?" A male asked.

"Sure! I'm (y/n)"

"Jack! Nice to meet you! You going to Twitch Con?"

"Yeah. I'm a featured creator."

"Me too!"

"Really? What's your channel?"

"Jackmanifold. You?"

"(Y/n)doesstuff."

"Oh my gosh! I know your channel! Your stream about making art with McDonalds food was great." I smiled at him.

"Thanks! I'm sorry I don't know much about your content. I mainly focus on my own stuff and don't watch others often." I chuckled

"It's totally fine. It's just amazing to meet you!" He replied. I awkwardly looked down at my phone to see if there were any notifications I could go to to get away from the awkward tension.

"JAAAAAAACK!"

"AYUP Tommy! Meet (y/n)!"

"AYUP short stack." Tommy exclaimed

"You are loud."

"I get that a lot! TUBBOOOOOOOOO!"

"TOMMMAAAHHHHY!" 'Tubbo' yelled.

"AYUP!" Jack replied. They all hugged. More people started congregating in my secluded corner which wasn't so secluded anymore. A man by the name of Philza or Phil and his wife Kristin arrived. I had started taking with her and ended up exchanging numbers.

"Where's will?" Phil asked.

"Went a week early to do some recording and streaming with the Americans." Tommy replied.

"Oi! I'm American." I replied.

"EW! WOMAN AND AMERICAN!? Jack you really struck out with this one." Everyone chuckled as a reply.

"I don't know if I should reply and be offended or not."

"Don't reply." Tubbo whispered.

Boarding the plane was somewhat hard because so many people were getting on.

Once I had reached the front of the line, I scanned my ticket and headed into the jet walk then onto the plane.

I was sitting in between Tommy and Tubbo, which was annoying because they kept pestering each other.

"Do one of you want to just switch with me!?" I asked exasperated.

"No it's fun annoying you." Tommy replied before poking my cheek.

"Do that again and I'll bite your finger off." I replied, dead faced and staring at him.

"If you fall asleep on me you will get a cup of water to the face." Tommy replied.

"This is going to be a long flight." I muttered.

"Your telling me! I have to sit in front of him. He already won't stop kicking my chair!" Jack grumbled.

— time skip 11.5 hours —

"Seat belt sign is off you may start to unload front to back."

It took forever to unload a plane full of friends who just wanted to talk or pick on each other.

After about half an hour of unloading, I finally got off the plane and collected my baggage at the collection.

There were signs with names on them all around. I looked for the one with my name on it.

Turns out, I'm going to the same house as all the boys.

"Ayeeeee! Your stuck with us for three weeks!" Tommy yelled while draping his arm around my shoulder. I shrugged him off while jabbing my fingers on his rib cage making him fold like laundry. He also squealed like a pig.

— time skip to the Air bnb —

Once we arrived at the house, I was introduced to all the boys and two girls staying.

"Alright!" A tall man with black hair and roundish glasses yelled.
"I'm Ted! As I point to people I'll say their names! Schlatt, Charlie, Maddie, Tommy, Toby or Tubbo, Phil, Kristin, Jack, Wilbur, Dream or Clay, Sapnap or Nick, George or Goggy, (Y/N), Alex or Quackity, Fundy or Floris, Technoblade, and Ranboo!"

"Wait... is that your actual name?" I asked.

"No... I just haven't told many people my basic ass name." He replied.

Out of nowhere Ted pulled out a white board.

"Sleeping arrangements! I say minors are together..." Ted seemed to take charge.

By the end, the sleeping arrangements were as follows:

Room 1: Ted ,Maddie
Room 2: Schlatt, Charlie
Room 3: Jack, Wilbur
Room 4: (Y/N)
Room 5: Alex, Floris, Techno
Room 6: Ranboo, Toby, Tommy
Room 7: Phil and Kristin,
Room 8: Clay, Nick, George

"Is everyone good with that?" Ted asked.

"I want to be with Schlatt!!!" Alex yelled raising eyebrows at him.

"Fuck yeah!" Schlatt yelled back.

"Ok..." Ted thought for a second, then reworked the board a bit.

"(Y/n) you mind rooming with someone?"

"No I don't mind." I replied a little nervous.

"Alright. How about this?"

Room 1: Ted ,Maddie
Room 2: Schlatt, Alex
Room 3: Jack, Charlie
Room 4: (Y/N), Wilbur
Room 5: Floris, Techno
Room 6: Ranboo, Toby, Tommy
Room 7: Phil and Kristin,
Room 8: Clay, Nick, George

"Is that better?" Ted asked while putting his arm around Maddie.

There was an all around agreement, so everyone headed off to their rooms.

"I'm Wilbur." Wilbur said walking up to y/n.

"I'm y/n! I guess we will be bunking."

"Yup. Let's go grab the last room."

They walked up the stairs with their luggage.

"How long have you been here? I didn't see you on the plane."

"I've been here for a week. I was staying at a friends house and now I'm here."

The duo had walked all the way up to the fourth floor where the last bedroom was in a loft like area. It was the only room on the floor except for a bathroom that they would share.

"Oh no. There's only one bed." Y/n mumbled.

"I can sleep on the floor if you want?" Wilbur replied to the mumble.

"No! No. We can share. It will just be a little awkward the first night. Heh. Your the first guy I will ever share a bed with." I spoke without thinking.

"Really? Well. That makes me special then." He replied smirking.

Both quickly unpacked their luggage into the provided dressers.
The room had a king sized bed, two dressers, a desk with a pc on it, a bathroom with a giant bathtub in it, a small balcony, a set of stairs that led to the door of the room, and a tv on the ledge of the stairs.

By the time they had settled in, y/n got a text. Wilbur did at the same time.

**********
Pizza is here buckarooooos!

**********
What is this

**********
Group chat with everyone in the bnb!

**********
Great. Spam.

At this point, y/n and Wilbur had put their phones in their pockets and headed to the kitchen on the first floor where everyone was congregating around about 12 boxes of pizza. Mostly cheese and pepperoni.

I had grabbed two slices of (pizza) and headed to the living room where everyone was getting ready to watch a movie.

"What should we watch?" Someone asked.

Someone had suggested the Wizard of Oz, which nobody refused accept for Tommy who didn't want to watch an old ass movie. He had several pillows thrown at him.

After the movie, everyone went to their bedrooms because it was around 11pm.

After getting ready, y/n walked out of the bathroom and say Wilbur in bed shirtless while on his phone. She blushed before getting in the other side of the bed. She plugged her phone in and turned off the lamp on her side of the bed.

"Night Wilbur." She mumbled.

"Night y/n. You can call me Will if you want by the way."

"Ok Will. Good night."

"Good night."

— — — — —

:D we meet Wilbur! I'm currently typing this with a injured thumb.

(Edited)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.7K 278 27
When you thought running away was a good idea but it turned into meeting someone you never thought you would... "yn?" "yes?" "i love you" "oh dream...
422K 8.4K 25
in a 𝕨𝕠𝕣𝕝𝕕 where ᴛᴡᴏ streamers ➨ 𝘧𝘢𝘭𝘭 for each other via a 𝐫𝐚𝐢𝐝 ↣✯ and find much more in 𝒸𝑜𝓂𝓂𝑜𝓃 than they'd 𝖊𝖛𝖊𝖗 expect if w...
35K 865 24
[COMPLETED/DISCONTINUED] All kinds of oneshots (mostly angst) about Philza, Technoblade, Wilbur Soot and Tommyinnit. Most chapters include Tubbo, som...
12.1K 235 37
ᴛʜɪs ɪs ᴛᴏ ғᴇᴇᴅ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴀᴅᴅɪᴄᴛɪᴏɴ. ᴏɴᴇ-sʜᴏᴛs ᴏғ ᴍᴀɴʏ ʏᴏᴜᴛᴜʙᴇʀs (ᴄʜᴜᴄᴋʟᴇ sᴀɴᴅᴡɪᴄʜ, ᴅsᴍᴘ, ᴏ̨sᴍᴘ ᴀɴᴅ ᴏᴛʜᴇʀs :D) SᴀɴᴅʏFʀᴏɢLᴇɢs © 2024