Battle scars (Bucky Barnes x...

By Bluewonder88

COMPLETED What happens when you add a third to the dynamic duo of Steve Rogers and Bucky Barnes? Y/n was best... More

Chapter 01
Chapter 02
Chapter 03
Chapter 04
Chapter 05
Chapter 06
Chapter 07
Chapter 08
Chapter 09
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
The end (for now)

Chapter 61

2.8K 85 23
By Bluewonder88

"Hey, it's Black Falcon. What's up?" A young boy called out. You stood in between Sam and Bucky, making your way down the quiet street when you stumbled upon two little boys.

"It's just Falcon, kid." Sam told him.

No, no. My daddy told me it's Black Falcon." The kid corrected as you smiled at the child.

"Is it because I'm Black and I'm the Falcon?"

"Well, technically, I mean, yes."

"So are you, like, Black kid?" The kid sighs as Sam laughs to the kids friend. "I got him, right?" He shook the kids hand.

"Whatever, man." The first kid waved him off. You laughed as Sam caught up to you and Bucky and you walked up the steps to an older house.

"We're here to see Isaiah." Bucky told the teenager who answered the door.

"Nobody named Isaiah live here."

"Look, we just want to talk to him." Bucky pushes.

"You must not hear what I just said. You ain't getting in this house. Y'all can leave now." The teen tells you.

"Tell him the guy from the bar in Goyang is here, he's gonna know what that means."

"All right, wait here." The kid sighs, closing the door as he walks back into the house.

"Nice kid. How do you know this guy?" Sam turned to the brunette.

"I used to, we had a skirmish during the Korean War."

"Today's your lucky day. He said he wanna see for himself." The kid opened the door to let you all in. Bucky stepped inside first then Sam ushered you to go before him politely.

"Isaiah?" Bucky greets.

"Look at you." The older man said coldly.

"This is, uh, Sam and y/n. Y/n, Sam, this is Isaiah, he was a hero. One of the ones that HYDRA feared the most, like Steve and y/n. We met in '51." Bucky starts the story as you note the date and how he was the winter soldier in that time.

"If by met, you mean I whupped your ass, then, yeah. We heard whispers he was on the peninsula, but everyone they sent after him, never came back. So the U.S. military dropped me behind the line to go deal with him. I took half that metal arm in that fight in Goyang, but I see he's managed to grow it back." The man speaks as you look at him, trying to study his story. "I just wanted to see if he got the arm back. Or if he'd come to kill me."

"I'm not a killer anymore." Bucky tells him, tears starting to form at the word killer.

"You think you can wake up one day and decide who you wanna be? It doesn't work like that. Well, maybe it does for folks like you." Isaiah spits out the words.

"Isaiah, the reason we're here is because there's more of you and me out there."

"You and me."

"And we need to know how." Bucky pushes the man to his limit.

"I'm not gonna talk about it anymore." He picks up a canister and launches it into the wall with anger. You and Sam both snap your heads to Bucky for answers at this mans strength.

"You know what they did to me for being a hero? They put my ass in jail for 30 years. People running tests, taking my blood, coming into my cell. Even your people weren't done with me."

"Isaiah" Sam starts to try and reason with him as you look to your feet.

"Get out of my house!" The older man shouted at you.

"Let's go, man, let's go." The kid ushered you out the way you came in, Sam following reluctantly, Bucky and you both with your heads hung low.

"Sam" Bucky starts as Sam rushes off ahead of him once you are out in the fresh air again.

"Why didn't you tell me about Isaiah? How could nobody bring him up? I asked you a question, Bucky." Sam angers as he isn't met with a reply.

"I know."

"Steve didn't know about him?" Sam asked.

"He didn't. I didn't tell him. I never mentioned it to y/n either"

"So you're telling me that there was a black Super Soldier decades ago and nobody knew about it?"

"Sam take a breath" you warn carefully. A police siren wails as your boys stand arguing in the street.

"Hey." The police step out of their car, now in front of you.

"What's up, man?" Sam asked impatiently.

"Is there a problem here?" The officer asked.

"No, we're just talking." Sam points in between you all.

"We're fine." Bucky adds.

"Ma'am?" They turn to you, noticing how you carefully held your wounded side

"Like he said, we're fine" you look to them.

"Can I see your ID?"

"I don't have ID. Why?" Sam snapped.

"Man, seriously?" Bucky watched the scene unfold with you.

"Okay, sir, just calm down."

"I am calm. What do you want? We're just standing here, talking."

"Just give him your ID so we can get the hell out of here." You try to reason.

"No, I'm not giving him shit. We're just talking." Sam grows more angry.

"Hey, hey. Look, is this guy bothering you?" The officer turned to you and Bucky after silencing sam.

"No, he's not bothering us." You tell them with confusion as to why he would be bothering you.

"Do you know who this is?" Bucky adds on the question.

"Hey, these guys are Avengers." The second officer whispers.

"Oh, God, I am so sorry, Mr. Wilson." He chuckled nervously. "I didn't recognize you without the goggles. I'm really, really sorry about this. The..." the officer begins to apologize as you shake your head with annoyance and disbelief.

"just wait here, okay? Just" he trails off as another car pulls up and he walks away with his radio.

"I didn't—I didn't tell anybody because he had already been through enough."
Bucky explained gently this time.

"Mr. Barnes, there's a warrant out for your arrest." The officers return.

"Look, the president pardoned him for all that." You remind them.

"Not for that. You missed your court-mandated therapy. It's like missing a check-in with your PO. I'm sorry, Mr. Barnes, you're under arrest." The officer tells him. You watch as he sighs before following them to the car and getting handcuffed. He looks to you and Sam with more annoyance as he is stuffed into the backseat of the police car.

"Therapy?" You question with shock as Sam looks back to the house regretfully.

—————————————————
Question of the day: what did you think of the character Isaiah Bradly?

For those of you who may want to know what I'm working on for story's here's a small list:
Star Wars
-Rex x OC (WIP)
-Bad batch with OC (not started yet)
-Rebles Hera and Kanan with daughter OC (possibly)

Marvel
-Natasha x reader (work on after black widow movie comes out)
-Loki x reader (possibly but most likely)
-Agents of shield next generation (WIP)

And more!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

158K 3.3K 22
Bucky had always been a constant irritant in your life. From the moment you walked into the compound, you and Bucky hated each other. However, one te...
76.3K 2.9K 21
When SHIELD agent Y/N helped Captain America readjust to the modern world, she was full of optimism and hope. Then she saw the destruction and devast...
175K 2.4K 24
Bucky and y/n POV As Tony Stark's younger sister you sure have his sarcasm and brains. Tony has kept you a secret to keep you safe from his enemies...
987K 33.4K 33
Confused, the Winter Soldier, aka Bucky, wonders around the streets of New York. He can't go back to HYDRA, they would wipe his memory again. And he...