The Under Boss's Ballerina [1...

By cocopuffandheroine

-COMPLETE- [09. 10. 20. - 03. 06. 21] Angelo Giovanni had eyes for a certain fiery black haired beauty. No ma... More

warning
Copyright
Prologue
01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
Epilogue (part one)
Epilogue (part two)
Epilogue (extended)
Epilogue (bonus)
Epilogue (bonus II)
this story is being rewritten

53

8K 374 106
By cocopuffandheroine

A steady ache burned inside me. Thumping against my heart. Pounding against the walls of my skull. The little voice kept muttering. Do it. Do it, Giovanni. Do it.

I couldn't. I backed away like a pathetic looser. I couldn't. One look at her eyes and I backed away. Would she ever accept? Would she ever agree? Even if I can peruse my head that she will agree another question pops out. Why ever would she?

Ariel and I begun at the most wrong side of a relationship ever could. How would she ever accept me for the long run? Would she ever? It bothered me. Not knowing bothered me more than I would like to admit. As much as last night I wanted have this conversation with Ariel after our lascivious actives, I couldn't help but admire the carefree look on her face. Her posture was so relaxed. So calm. I just couldn't bring myself to push her into a matter that required enough deep thinking.

I just didn't want her to think. Afraid what the end answer of her might be.

What if it takes it by dread instead of surprise? It would even cut our time shot. It wasn't as if I was second guessing Ariel. I was if anything second guessing myself. Would I ever be able to preserve that smile on her face? Would I be ever be able to give her eternity the way she deserves? It would be a debate.

With a cigarette hanging between my fingers, I stared ahead around the property. Summer was almost over. The mornings were slightly cooler however as the noon rolled around, the sun would shine bright like a burning ball.

Ariel still slept on the bed, curled up against a body pillow.  Her yellow cannery bird toy was subjected to burn from the fire. Having no idea where mama Coralyn had bought the toy from, I opted on a body pillow instead. The one she replaced me with more if not often. While Bubbles slept in the calm silence of our bedroom, it gave enough times to myself to study her lovely features. Her pouty mouth and full cheeks. Her closed eyes. She was lost in her own dream world. I want her real world to be like dream.

I wonder how long would I be fortunate enough to enjoy her? My own version of a twisted fairytale before she realizes that any man would bid their sould to the devil just for one taste of hers. That maybe some bloke other than me would be able to provide her the fairy tale she so ardently dreams of in her sleep and wake. I wonder if she realizes what she is worth of to me? Or any man with a functional libido that lays his eyes on her? I wonder she realizes what her worth is? And that any man wouldn't think twice before bargening with the devil or God or who ever would listen.

It was last night I had to drop my father home for some malfunctioning of his car. The one he refused to replace solely because of being emotionally attached to the vehicle. Given that I didn't understand the depth of his feeling, I didn't push around the subject instead gave him a ride. On the way home, the old man had halted me rather forcefully in front of flower vendor insisting he had to get flowers for the woman of the house.

My mother loved peonies. And so the purchase of a dozen of pink-white peonies were made. As much as lovely as his gesture was, I asked him the reason behind anyway. The answer he gave me was rather ratling. He had said, today marked their real thirty second anniversary. However my mama didn't know (do not ask me how, my father never said) but he did and so he had bought her flowers and scribbled a note while sitting on the passenger seat of my car in a tissue paper.

I never really found myself discussing my parent's romance with my father or mother but the gesture he shows mama was full of romance. Dad, added that he had already lost thirty years being a pussy. He didn't want to loose more.

That sentence didn't shake around in my head until after I had dropped him outside the villa gates. I wonder dad regrets not asking mama to marry her sooner? Because that seems like the only reasonable interpretation of how he could have lost thirty two years with her.

Therefore, after dropping papa off, I took a U turn on the one way road, bought a dozen of bright yellow sunflowers and drove home in silence of my own company. What if I loose thirty two years with Ariel?

What if I loose thirty two year with Ariel living in a fantasy world, pretending she won't leave? She will opt this living situation, play happy home and be content. Have I ever given her a reason to stay? Forever?

What if waking up tomorrow morning she realizes that she doesn't want to be here anymore? What if she thinks I have her captive and wants to break free from this spider web? Thinking back I render her wanting to go back to work but never really finding the opertunity to do so. Would she stay like this forever? Caught up in the mess that this lifestyle was? 

Will she want a life where there will be no assurance that I will come back home alive? Does she deserve the agony and pressure- the baggage that comes along with me? In this life men die young. Does Ariel deserve it? And will she agree to stand by me forever where there is an evident danger looming over her head often if not always?

Am I selfish enough to drag into my mess?  The answer to this was yes. I have found myself often recoiling from a lustrous touch after Ariel had given me a taste of her. Long before she started staying with me and waking up on my bed. Even then when there was no hint of commitment looming over our head like a grey cloud, the thirst for Ariel was something I couldn't quench. Because lord knows I tried that one year when-

"That habit of yours is going to make me cry one of those days." I heard a sleepy, slightly croaking voice.

Pinching the remains of my burning cigarette on the ashtray, I turned to face the woman who was now awake. Curled up on my side of the bed, watching me intently.

How long has she been up? "How long have you been up?"

"Long enough." She says. Her voice aquisitory. "Long enough to have you seen polish off four rolls of treasurer."

My silence gives my woman the queue to go on with her little reprimanding chide. And God how much I love those. "Cigarettes kills you, Angelo. Its harmful. It bothers your lungs."

"I understand, tadpole." I sigh turning around to the face scenery before me.

"Do you?" She asks. "I'll hide them some day if it means to keep you from smoking. It's going to hurt you, Angelo"

Ariel stays silent for a second before I feel slender arms wrapping around my waist. Her cool fave resting my back. "Seriously Angel. Don't smoke so much. That too early in the morning."

"I will keep that in mind." I reply with a hint of smile playing on my lips. It rather feels warm that she cares about my lungs. That it bothers her so much.

"You showered?" Ariel asks in a whisper. "You smell fresh. Apart from the cigarette that is."

"Sí." I answer. "I am to meet Roman for an early breakfast."

Ariel hums. "I suppose. Would you drop me to mama Cora's?"

"If you can shower quick enough." I add. "Sure."

"It'll take but fifteen minutes." She replies. I can almost imagine her pouting glaring at my back. "Do I take that much time to shower?"

"Not always." I lie. It takes about forty five minutes for this petite lady to groom herself in the shower.

"I know." She replies placing her cheek back against my back. "I'll just make it in ten."

"Sure, tadpole."

"You better get started on that shower of yours." I suggest after Ariel refuses to untangle her naked body from mine. A rather raging need developing for her early in the morning. But then again when is it not? My woman was aphrodisiac. One look at her eyes, her lovely mouth. Her voice- and I would be on my knees to worship this beauty that I am fortunate enough to have. To hold. Albeit Lord knows for how long.

"Can't you skip with Roman?" She whispers in a small voice. "Let's go back to bed."

As tempting as her whining request sounded, it was equally important I had a word with my brother. Roman had set a time for breakfast at the VIP restaurant at the village inn. I was to meet the man sharp at nine. Seven fifty around the clock, I was still wrapped around the minx who refused to let me go and invited me to go back to bed. The meeting with Roman was important. Going back to bed with Ariel was a luxury I couldn't afford right now.

My cock disagreed.

"As tempting you sound and look right now, I unfortunately have to deny you, mia regina." I say. "It's important."

"Okay." She sighs. "I'll quickly go shower. Yes?"

"Sí, girino." (Tadpole) I reply feeling her untangle herself from me. The sweet pressure of her full and heavy tits leaving my body. The lovely warmth of her naked skin is replaced by the trapped air of the bedroom.

Shaking my thoughts away, I push open the windows letting light and air in. Wafting away the scent of the nights, refilling the chambers with fresh scents of pollen drifting from air.

"I should grow some mushrooms." Ariel says walking into the bedroom good two minutes later. What about the shower? "I saw a youtube video that grew them from toilet paper."

It was the most arbitrary yet odd thing she had ever said. Given that whatever Ariel does is not really odd. Spontaneous maybe. However I had no idea she had a gardening hobby and certainly not about mushroom harvest.

This woman sometimes was out of my understanding by a far extent. Turning to face Ariel standing in the middle of the bedroom, a towel around her body, I frown. "Mushrooms are sold in shops-"

"I think spawns sold one euro a bag." She sighs, dropping the towel on the floor before bending to pick the woolen material up. A the while giving my eyes a pep show of her heart shaped ass.

"Why do you want to grow mushrooms?"

The petite woman shrugs walking to the chest of drawers harbouring her lacy scarps. "I just want to. I suppose they taste same but still-"

"Still?" I raise an eyebrow.

Ariel offers me a shrug of her slender shoulders, sporting a pair of of turquoise lace, that leaves just a little of the imagination. "I rarely find something to do. Cleaning and scrubbing gets boring after a while. Dogs are behaved. They don't even bother me anymore. All they want is Bertie. They'll come for food every now and then. Maybe a cuddle."

"Are you manoeuvring your wish to go back to work?" I ask crossing my arms over my chest. Flushed to the cheeks Ariel looks guilty of her hint.

"Not- not really." She grimaces. "But I am bored nonetheless."

Pondering her hint, I nod. Walking to the closet, I pick out a suit for the day. Pair it with a white shirt.

"Did I upset you?" Ariel asks walking in to the closet. Her slender hands reach for the shirt I picked out, replacing the garment with another similar one. "That wasn't ironed."

"I'm not upset." I reply. "Why would you conclude that?"

"My want to go back to work seemingly upsets you, Angelo." She whispers. "And I don't like staying home all day- it's-"

"Your wanting to work doesn't upset me." I reply. To an extent it doesn't.

The thought of Ariel passing her talent and passion for ballet to more younger dancer seemingly makes me gratified of her. I fully support her persuading something that she is so passionate about. Yet, the strip dance was arguable. As much as my eyes and my cock loved to see her stripping and doing acrobats suspended from the club's ceiling. Or dancing with the pole. I hated- loathed even, her doing it for a number of eyes.

Precisely for that reason she wasn't allowed to do private dances or private strips. At all.

"However the situation right now isn't safe." I add, tracing her jaw with my thumb. Soft to the touch, I feel Ariel's body shiver slightly. "You know it don't you, baby?"

"Mm-hm." She agrees closing her eyes. Full lips parting to take breath. My girl looks needy.

Placing a chaste kiss on her irresistible mouth, I tuck the tendrils of escaped hair behind her ear. "Put on your dress, darling. I'm not sure I have enough will power to walk away from your lustrous body, tadpole."

"Don't then." She whimpered opening her needy, baby brown orbs. The ones that reminds me of a doll. "Stay."

She was testing my limits today. Absolutely trying to diminish them, crumble them only to throw away.

"Sweetheart." I warn leaning to place a chaste kiss on her mouth once again. "You have to be at mama Cora's don't you?"

"Mm." She pouts. "I have to get her flowers too. I will make her cakes later, I guess."

Fifteen minutes later, Ariel was ready in a below knee length dress. Her hair tied into a low pony tail and feet clad in strapped sandals. A jute tote in her clutch holding some garden picked flowers.

It took us a ten minute drive to get to mama Coralyn's small three storied villa. She along with Blaire and my mama sat on the front garden on an old bed sheet, under a shady tangerine tree. An assortment of breakfast in front of them.

"Aren't you coming inside?" Ariel asks when I open the door for her to get out.

"I'm already late, as it is. " I say placing a kiss on her pink mouth, making her crinkle up her nose as she wiped away the contaminated gloss from my mouth. "I better leave for the inn."

"Okay." She muses. "I'll see for dinner, sí?"

"Yes, sweetheart." I agree placing a kiss on her forehead. "Give my mothers a kiss for me, sí?"

"Hm." She nods.

It was after I had dropped Ariel to mama Cora's I realized a red little Chevrolet behind me. A little too close. For whatever reason, I didn't bother with the car as much as I should have.

Going to mama Cora was a different route than the inn. So I had to take change routes at the next turn. While, my conscience focused on the meeting and that I was just late for the scheduled breakfast meeting with Roman, a red Chevrolet zoomed closer from the obvious wrong way. As the car sped toward me, I was forced to take a hard right to avoid the obvious crash.

However, my car skidding off the road to the foot path wasn't all the driver had in mind. Just as the bastard inside the said vehicle realized that the crash attempt was a bastard fail, the window rolled down as I soon as I fired up my ignition. A gunned hand aimed at me, while the car drove by in bare minimum speed.

With the just a second to save my head and duck down, I heard the shattering sound of a glock firing. My own hand reaching under the seat to retrieve my trusted mK27. The window glass shattered as the unknown attacker emptied the cartridge on my precious car. Jesus. As my outstretched arm aimed at the car, only able to fire twice, the Chevrolet zoomed past me like a gush of wind. Fuck.

Now I know what papa means when he says he doesn't want to let his car go.

All the six bullets pointed at me had been banged against my precious car. As I fired up my ignition, the clogs of my head working at a painful speed. Who would do such a sloppy job of a highway shootout? I wondered. Who the heck would even dare to shoot me driving through my own streets?

Somebody had a wish of hanging upside down from the basement ceiling. I thought. Otherwise I fail to understand who would someone, dare to point the gun at me and empty bullets- not one but all of six, in my street. Fearlessly facing me. Somebody had a death wish alright.

My thoughts jump to Ariel- she could've been sitting in the passenger seat. She was sitting on the passenger seat just a minute before. There would have been no protection. No back up- Ariel was just beside me minutes ago-

A guard met me upon parking before the inn. Taking the keys from from me, he eyed the now bullet tinted car. "Boss?" He asked.

"Get this to the repair, Marley." I replied, not really in the mood for a conversation. My head a mess with more important matters to my eye into. "I want the cctv footage of the highway for the last thirty minutes. Get Eli in here. ASAP."

"What happened?" Roman's impassive voice drawled out. Turning around I found my brother standing behind me. Impeccably dressed in a metal grey suit. Hands inside his pocket. A frown framing his face.

"Angelo, what the fuck happened?" He asked, his voice more sharper and rigid.

"A shootout, boss." I replied with a sigh pushing both hands through my hair. "Anonymous. At highway turning while I routed toward the inn."

"Get me the details, Marley." He said to the man standing behind us, confused himself. It would be a lie to say, I myself wasn't confused. "ASAP."

With Roman ahead of me, I followed him to the scheduled breakfast area. My brother had downed two cups of coffee already while waiting. "Are you hurt?" Roman asked taking his seat across from me.

"No." Replying in negative, I took the only seat across from him. "Not hurt. Rattled, if you will. Ariel was in the car just minutes before before a bastard railed me with bullets."

"Somebody has a death wish, alright." The man said in an impassive tone. "I will only be happy to fulfil their last wish."

"Allow me." I offered.

AUTHOR'S NOTE

Hey, y'all. Like I said, I updated again lmao. Anyway.

Who do you think is the annoymous shooter?

What about Angelo's thoughts at the beginning?

Let me know.

I know this chapter sounds impassive. It does to me at least lol. I sincerely apologize. I'm not in a great health. Mentally. I've been in better places but that's okay. That's okay, that's no excuse. But I promise next chapter will be better. Anyway, vote and comment if you wanna.

-November.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

397K 5.5K 58
The failure to put trust into a stranger's words and a simple act of judgement became the catalyst for a tragic night. Arabella's pleasant life becom...
4.4M 116K 78
āœ“ COMPLETED āœ“ Started: 16th OCT 2020 Finished: 14th FEB 2021 EDITING! Finally out of the orphanage, Arabella needs to find a job with a good pay tha...
30.9K 730 37
Vita Mia: My life ***************************************** She has never wanted to take any part in the mafia world that her abusive and manipulativ...
2.1M 58.7K 48
Ariel black is a lethal and deadly assassin. The deranged seductress can make any man fall on his knees with one glance.... She is filled with vengea...