Battle scars (Bucky Barnes x...

By Bluewonder88

COMPLETED What happens when you add a third to the dynamic duo of Steve Rogers and Bucky Barnes? Y/n was best... More

Chapter 01
Chapter 02
Chapter 03
Chapter 04
Chapter 05
Chapter 06
Chapter 07
Chapter 08
Chapter 09
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
The end (for now)

Chapter 49

3.6K 116 124
By Bluewonder88

"Something's entered the atmosphere." Okoye alerts you all.

"Hey, Cap, we got a situation here." Sam calls as you all look to the sky and see a fire ball hurtling toward the earth. It hits the barrier and explodes outside of it, you watch in awe at the strong barrier.

"God, I love this place." Bucky comments, watching the explosion.

"Yeah, don't start celebrating yet, guys. We got more incoming outside the dome." Rhode reports.

"Vision, get your ass back on the table." You hear Natashas voice through coms.

"We will hold them off." Tchalla speaks next.

"Wanda, as soon as the stone's out of his head, you blow it to hell." Steve tells her.

"I will."

"Evacuate the city, engage all defences and get this man a shield." Tchalla points to Steve as you listen to the orders given through comms.

"Looks like it's time to go into battle" you start off down to the main grounds where transports are waiting for you all.

"How we looking, Bruce?" Natasha asks the man as he runs along in the hulk buster armour. The rest of you are taking to the battlefield in hovered transports.

"Yeah, I think I'm getting the hang of it. Wow! It's like being the Hulk without actually--" he trips before finishing.

"I'm okay, I'm okay." Okoye gives him a look of judgment as he gets back up.

"I got two heat signatures breaking through the tree line." Rhode scans. You all climb out of the vehicles and rush into positions on the field.

"MIE EFFA! (Win them!) YA HU! MIE EFFA! YA HU! MIE EFFA! YA HU! MIE EFFA! YA HU! MIE EFFA! YA HU!" Mbaku chants with the jabari tribe as you take your places.

"Thank you for standing with us" Tchalla shakes his hand in honour.

"Of course, brother." He responds in Xhosa. Steve, Natasha and Tchalla saunter forward to meet the opponents waiting on the other side of the barrier.

"Did they surrender?" Bucky asks when they return.

"Not exactly." Steve sighs.

"Yibambe!" Tchalla leads the chant as the Wakanans copy him.

"What the hell?" You look out to a sea of monsters running from the Forrest.

"You scared?" Bucky asks in a taunting tone.

"No" you shove him lightly.

"Looks like we pissed her off." Natasha looks ahead.

"They're killing themselves." Okoye notes as you all watch the monsters squeeze into the barrier only to be killed by it. A few start to come through as you shift uneasily on your feet, this however did not go unnoticed by the super soldier beside you.

"Ready?" Bucky pat your shoulder gently with his human arm. You only look up to meet his blue eyes and nod sturdily. A shield is raised by the border tribe in front while the kings guard begin to shoot the wretched monsters. Bucky and you join in on the shooting from your spots in the formation. Sam and Rhode few over you and went into battle ahead.

"You seen the teeth on those things?" Sam shouts, causing you to laugh lightly and Bucky to smile at the sound of your laughter.

"Alright, back up, Sam. You're gonna get your wings singed." Rhode flew around the barrier, dropping grenades.

"Cap, if these things circle the perimeter and get in behind us there's nothing between them and Vision." Bruce warns as a group of outriders start to run around.

"Them we better keep 'em in front of us."

"How do we do that?" Okoye looks to her king for answers.

"We open the barrier." He starts before speaking into coms.

"On my signal, open North-West Section Seventeen."

"Requesting confirmation, my King. You said open the barrier?"

"On my signal."

"This will be the end of Wakanda." Mbaku states.

"Then it will be the noblest ending in history." Okoye proudly tells him.

The shields are taken down as Tchalla shouts out orders to his people. He steps out in front before shouting. "Wakanda forever!"

At those words everyone takes off running forwards.

"Now!" Tchalla orders. A small section of the barrier is opened up ahead. Steve and black panther race into battle while you and Bucky opt to stay back a bit. Steve and Tchalla fought together to take on the outriders that continued to battle through the barrier

"Here we go!" You shout as you begin to shoot the monsters surrounding you. Bucky stands back to back with you as you work together.

"Bucky!" You shout, tackled to the ground by outriders. You cover your face with your hands as they crawl over you and you try to fight back but making no change.

"Y/n!" He turns to see you missing just in time for an outrider to knock him down as well. The other continue to battle as the enemy advances.

"There's too many of them!" Bruce shouts out as he is also tackled to the ground. A large beam of light catches your eye as it appears to come from the sky. An axe conducting electricity flys over your head, taking out many monsters. You sit up to see as a man catches it, standing next to a raccoon and a tree.

"AH-hahaha! You guys are so screwed now!" Bruce cheers.

"Bring me thanos!" The god of thunder lunges towards the enemy, eyes glowing bright blue. You watch as the battle continues and men are taken out left right and Center.

"Come and get some, space dogs!" The raccoon starts to shout as he shoots them with his blaster. Bucky picks up the rodent by the back and spins around as they both shoot the incoming monsters.

"Come on, get some, get some! Come on, get some!" The raccoon continues to shout until Bucky drops him again.

"How much for the gun?" He looks to the metal armed man.

"Not for sale." He responds, shooting a monster that was coming for you. You turn back and give him a great full smile as he nods in return.

"Okay, how much for the arm?" He just stares at the raccoon talking to him with confusion before moving along.

"Oh, I'll get that arm." You heard the raccoon smirk.

"What is..." you trail off seeing the ground rise.

"Fall back! Fall back now!" The king of wakanda shouts as machines burst from the ground.

———————————————————-
Question of the day: what do you think Bucky was thinking when he met Rocket?

Don't forget to go read my other story's and vote on this one! I'm busy working on lots of new books and can't wait to share them with you soon.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

111K 3.1K 39
A Winter Soldier/ Bucky Barnes x Reader Fanfiction Raised in Hydra with no past and real identity, you become the Winter Soldiers secret weapon. Afte...
8.6K 156 32
It's been two months since Y/N returned to the Compound, but despite her best efforts, she can't seem to escape her trauma. Nightmares haunt her at n...
79K 3K 36
Bucky Barnes served in World War Two. Sadly, he fell to his death. He was recovered and revived by HYDRA. On the run, scared, and ready to break at...
3.1K 132 16
My second Marvel / Bucky Fanfic! Hope you enjoy! ***COMPLETED*** You are best friends with Bucky and Steve since you were 5 years old. You three we...