Burning Betrayal

Da frnchtoast

❝ I know you recognized me because, behind the mask that you wore that night, I immediately knew who you were... Altro

Burning Betrayal
β€ŒβΈ™ΝŽΫ«Ϋͺ β€Œ| Prologue
01 | Run, Chase
02 | Meet Clyde Harper
03 | Meet Cedric Harper
04 | Nervous Heartbeats
06 | Giggle, Clare
07 | Meet Jake Florence
08 | Let's Play, Clare
09 | Whitened Eyes
10 | Clare's Journal
11 | Numb Corpse
12 | Happy 13α΅—Κ°
13 | Corner Scribble
14 | Clare's Death Wish
15 | Unexpected News
16 | Her Name
17 | Privacy Invaded
18 | Dream of Me, Clare
19 | Wake Up, Clare
20 | Inform Her, Chase
21 | Welcome Back, Guest
22 | Remember Him, Chase
23 | Last Decision
24 | Lowlife Creature
25 | Cedric, I'm Inside
26 | Please, Spare Some Mercy
27 | The Young Boy
28 | The Truth Untold
29 | Riley, Why?
30 | Shoot me, Riley
31 | You're Not Helping
32 | Chase, Just Let Go
33 | Ranging Thoughts
34 | Collar Bone
35 | Addicting, right?
36 | You're Not Real
37 | A Gust Of Pitch Black
38 | Heaven And Hell
39 | Goodbye, Beloved
40 | The Bubble Who Vanished
41 | Meet Evelyn Florence
42 | Let's Go Home

05 | January 5α΅—Κ°

84 12 4
Da frnchtoast

A BUOYANT LAD, around the age of eighteen, felt like he was flying in mid-air. He's celebrating his first dating anniversary with her today — January 5, 2005. Although they've been secretly dating, their dedication towards their love for each other is immaculate.

At the same time, place, and clothes, they both snuck their ways to meet each other. As he was impatiently waiting like a child amid the rain, he uncomfortably sat under the old tree, alone. Her presence wasn't there yet.

He thought she might just be excited so she was running late but he neglected these sentiments when he heard three gunshots and children from a nearby house, crying.

The light flickered open from the same house and a married couple peeked through the window to see what was going on. They saw a girl's lifeless body in front of their house.

With concerned-looking faces, the couple both went outside and started yelling for help. He heard their desperate shouts as he hurriedly came near without being aware of his surroundings.

Although there was light from the park, it was still pitch black but he managed to distinguish her body, lifelessly lying on the middle of the road, head drowning in a puddle of blood as the rain slowly dissolves the pigment of crimson red.

The now crying lad and couple steadied when they heard someone flickering a gun, aiming it momentarily towards the boy's head. The woman screamed while her husband hugged her when one more gunshot was heard.

The tall lad with the firearm started running, leaving nothing behind except the tears that escaped his eyes. Although the rain made it look like they weren't crying, their eyes told different stories.

"Jake!" the man yelled, "Grab my phone and dial 911! Make sure Riley and Clare are in their rooms. Lock the doors and close the windows."

He then loosened his hug with his wife so he could wipe her tears. With trembling hands, he held his with hers as he whispers, "Everything will be alright. We're safe. Our children are safe: Riley, Jake, and Clare are safe."

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerΓ  anche

63.3K 1.4K 22
Aria Phoenix, a girl who is not afraid to kill and or to be killed; a girl who don't trust people easily; a girl from the most respected family betwe...
His Angel Da Peaches

Storie d'amore

33.5K 1.2K 67
"You have a name, don't you?" his voice was deep and irritable, but rather calm. Her eyes lifted just slightly, now staring at the edges of dark hair...
Addicted Da BD. Connoll

Storie d'amore

3.6K 144 73
"You have no idea how badly I want to make love to you," he responds with a shake of his head. "I love you so much," he continues and my heart melts...
3.6K 895 53
Chase is finally getting a handle on life that is until he meets Abel, A noble man who has been playing this game called life much longer than either...