::MCYT x MALE READER::

By sadhentaiboi

@/Waffle_Cakes_Games is my old account! Requests: CLOSED! Pronouns used: he/him, they/them only! More

::before reading::
::Quackity x Male Reader::
::Tubbo::
::Tommy::
::Wilbur X Male reader::
::Karl x Male reader::
::Eret x Male Reader::
::Philza::
::George X Male reader::
::Tommy::
::Wilbur x Male reader::
::Philza::
::Sapnap x Male Reader::
::Tubbo x Male reader::
::Punz x Male reader::
::Dream x Male Reader::
::Jack Manifold x Male Reader::
::Fundy x Male!reader::
::Karl x Male!reader::
::BadboyHalo x Male Reader::
::FoolishG x Male!reader::
::Quackity x Male reader::
::Karl x Male Reader::
::Dream x Male!Reader::
::Dream x Male reader::
::George x Male Reader::
::Authors Note::
::Awesamdude x Male!reader::
::Tubbo x Male Reader::
::Punz x Male!reader::
::Quackity x Male!reader::
::Ranboo::
::FoolishG x Male! Reader::
::Wilbur X Male!Reader::
::George x Male!reader::
::Wilbur x Male!reader::
::FoolishG X Male!Reader::
::Tubbo X Male! Reader::
::Wilbur x Male! reader::
::Sapnap x Male Reader::
::Quackity X Male! Reader::
::Wilbur x Male! Reader::

::Sapnap x Male reader::

7.2K 159 71
By sadhentaiboi

don't forget to request on the request page! :D
Not proofread
!!PLEASE READ WARNINGS!!
Warnings: vulgar language, 18+, smut, e-sex, mentions of genitalia
—————————————

Sapnap sighed as he kept scrolling on social media on his phone. He's been scrolling for a few hours now and nothing has hit him with interest. He clicked his tongue as he went on Twitter and went to see if anything new was posted.

He grew tired as he threw his phone against his couch he was currently laying on, hearing his phone leave a thump on the seat cushion. "Fuck! I'm bored...(y/n) won't be on for about an hour" he said to himself as he sat himself up.

He stretched his arms above his head making his hoodie expose his stomach. He dropped his arms back down and pouted. (Y/n) was away from home due to work issues.

He was going to get on the call with sapnap as soon as he could. Sapnap just couldn't entertain himself from his boyfriend that long. Sapnap got up and headed to his room and debated to either play some games with George or stream for a bit.

"But I don't feel like talking to myself for an hour" he mumbled to himself. Don't get him wrong, he loves his chat. He's just not a fan of talking to himself most of the time.

He clicked his tongue as he pulled his chair back harshly and sighed. "Guess I'll play with George or something- oh what? What's this?" Sapnap asked as he noticed a rather shirt on his seat.

He smiled seeing it was (y/n)'s shirt. "I thought he took it with him?" Sapnap asked himself as he held the fabric in his hand. He should've thrown it at the laundry basket to wash later but something wasn't letting him move.

"What if.." he began to think but shook his head. "That's fucking weird Sapnap!" He lectured himself as he pulled the shirt away from himself. But something inside him wanted to pull the shirt closer and underneath his nose.

He nervously brought the shirt up to his nose and took a small sniff of the shirt. His eyes shot up at how it smelt exactly like (y/n) as if it wasn't his shirt. "Holy shit! It's like he's actually here" Sapnap said as he rose it for another sniff.

He finally sat down on his chair while still holding the shirt in his hands. Suddenly, his left hand snaked itself towards his shorts. His thumb was placed on top of the string of the said shorts.

Sapnap started to think and stopped himself for a second. "This is just so fucking wrong. What the fuck am I doing? Jerking off to (y/n)'s shirt..." Sapnap said as he placed the shirt down on his desk for a second. He turned on his computer and loaded up discord.

He hovered over the call that George and Dream were currently having. He went to see what they were playing. Dream was screen sharing his screen of this unknown game.

Sapnap was tempting to click and join the call but the shirt was taunting him as if it was speaking to him. He frustratingly took the shirt in his hands once again. "God if he finds out what I'm doing, I'm done for" Sapnap said while his cheeks grew in embarrassment as to what he was planning to do.

Suddenly, his phone started ringing making him jump and slightly scream out of fear. "Fucking hell!" He said as he held onto his chest for dear life. He reached for his phone and noticed it was the familiar name of his boyfriend.

He happily accepted the call and answered with a smile. "Hello there handsome!" Sapnap said before the other male could say anything. (Y/n) giggled over the call making Sapnap melt down at his chair.

"How are you Sapnap? Sorry for the delayed call, I wasn't allowed to leave the meeting early" (y/n) apologized as Sapnap shook his head and verbally spoke. "It's alright (y/n), at least now we can call right?" Sapnap said as he looked down at the shirt at his stomach.

"You know Sapnap...." (y/n) began in another tone that Sapnap didn't recognize. He visibly rose an eyebrow knowing the other couldn't see his expression over the phone.

"What's up (y/n)? Your voice suddenly dropped" Sapnap added a chuckle after his comment but grew in nervousness over the tone change. "I've missed you Sapnap, and I mean a lot" (y/n) said making Sapnap lightly sit up in his chair.

He cleared his throat while he fumbled with the shirt. "I-I miss you too (y/n), like a lot a lot you know?" He answered almost smacking himself for such a lame response.

"Where are you right now Sapnap?" (Y/n) asked knowing the answer already. "I'm uh in my room right now, why?" Sapnap asked putting piece by piece together trying to see where this was going.

"What are you...uh wearing?" (Y/n) asked once again. Sapnap heard shuffling over the phone making his ears turn a pretty shade of red. "(Y/n) is this where I think it's going?" Sapnap asked shifting in his chair uncomfortably.

On the other line, (y/n) was in his hotel room he had to rent out for work. He was only planning to spend a few days so he didn't make himself comfortable. He was laying on one of the beds while the big TV was displaying a random movie.

He was only wearing his towel around his waist down since he hasn't changed from coming out of the shower. (Y/n) cleared his throat and tugged his towel below.

"You know exactly where this is going, baby" (y/n) said in a much lower octave then before making Sapnap sigh at the sudden goosebumps. His neck hairs suddenly stood at the sound of (y/n).

"Are you sure about this?" Sapnap asked as he moved away from his computer and went to sit down on his bed. He pulled his tissue box closer to him as well.

"Sapnap I miss you so much, I need to hear your lovely voice even if it's against this stupid fucking phone" (y/n) said as Sapnap nodded. He quietly removed his hoodie and fumbled with his shorts.

"Alright, I uh..I'm in my boxers right now" Sapnap said shyly. They never had e-sex over the phone like this so Sapnap was incredibly shy. "How are we exactly supposed to do this?" He asked as he gripped (y/n)'s shirt closer.

"Pretend I'm there next to you, can you do that?" (Y/n) asked as he lowered the movie a bit so he could hear his significant other. "I mean I have your shirt so that's out of the list" Sapnap said but quickly cursed at himself mentally.

"Oh?~ you have my shirt with you? What are you doing with that hm?" (Y/n) asked with a big smirk plastered across his reddened face. Sapnap sunk down against his bed frame while he mumbled his answer.

"What was that? I can't hear you darling" (y/n) said in a teasing tone wanting to make Sapnap complete his sentences. "I was going to...you know with it" Sapnap answered as his other hand subconsciously went back to his boxers.

"Do what Sapnap? What were you going to do with my shirt?" (Y/n) kept asking questions after questions wanting to crack Sapnap under pressure. He also brought his hand over his towel and started to rub his hand up and down slowly.

"Fuck..you're really gonna make me say it?" Sapnap frustratingly answered but he lowkey liked it. He liked it when his boyfriend had semi control over him. He wouldn't admit it though, not in a million years.

"Well, I don't know what you mean Sapnap? care to explain it to me?" (Y/n) softly said the second part as he started palming himself through his towel. Sapnap's ears picked up the sound very quickly making Sapnap gulp down hard.

He moved his phone to lay down across his chest while he removed his boxers. "I was ...going to jerk off to it since it smells like you (y/n)" Sapnap finally honestly admitted as he also started palming himself.

He felt himself quickly erect against his hands making him blush almost immediately. (Y/n) smiled brightly as he removed his towel seeing himself already hard. "Woah Sapnap, didn't think you would do such a thing" He teased the other male hearing Sapnap slightly groan.

"I just...fuck, I just missed you so much" Sapnap desperately said as he started palming himself even more. The way (y/n) was teasing him was making him unknowingly horny.

"Yeah? You missed me that much, my baby boy?" (Y/n) said groaning slightly as he arched his back. Sapnap slightly moaned at the sudden name but quickly bit his tongue. "That was a lovely noise wasn't it Sapnap?" (Y/n) said wanting to hear him let out even more sounds.

(Y/n) spent more time saying sweet things left and right as Sapnap kept rubbing his cock faster and faster. "Twist your hand a bit, I know you like that" (y/n) said as Sapnap quickly followed and let out another moan. "Ah! You fucker!" Sapnap moaned making the other smirk.

He was lightly panting over the phone hearing Sapnap get worked up so nicely. It was their first time ever having sex this way yet it felt like they have been doing this for ages. "Run your thumb over the slit" (y/n) said as he also did that to himself.

They both moaned at the same time making Sapnap slightly smile. 'It's like he's here..haha' he thought to himself as his back arched even more at the pet names (y/n) was calling him.

Suddenly, his stomach started to grow very very warm and it felt like knots were inside it as well. "Ah...(y/n) I'm getting close" Sapnap said in a whiny voice. His future self will beat himself up for sounding so vulnerable.

"Oh? Are you baby? You're so close aren't you?" (Y/n) said as Sapnap finally couldn't take it and closed his eyes and leaned against his headboard. His right arm still going fast rubbing his cock.

(Y/n) spat on his hand and placed it back on his dick making him hiss lightly at the sudden coldness. "Pinch your tip right now Sapnap" (y/n) out of nowhere said. Sapnap couldn't speak but gave a hum of confusion.

"Wh...why?" Sapnap asked in such a tone that made (y/n) verbally groan against the cellphone. "You won't finish without me, lovely". Sapnap whined at the sound of being neglected an orgasm.

"But (y/n)! I'm so close fuck! It hurts" Sapnap complained as he still did what he was told and pinched his dick on the tip. He was extremely warm and was just waiting for release.

"You'll be a good boy for me right? You won't cum without me yeah?" (Y/n) teased as he felt himself grow warm as well. He used his free hand and pushed his hair away from his eyes.

"Please..please hurry I can't.." Sapnap cried out as he grew even more pink at the cheeks. He isn't used to begging for things but (y/n) makes him do these things and he doesn't complain. "Please what Sapnap?" (Y/n) asked as he furrowed his own eyebrows feeling himself over the edge.

"Please daddy! Please let me cum, fuck! I'm your good boy!" Sapnap suddenly shouted, so full of lust in his words. "There it is..fuck! Cum for me my love!" (Y/n) said as he couldn't hold it in any longer. Sapnap quickly took the shirt that was next to him and sniffed it softly while he let go of his cock.

Both males moaned loudly over the cellphone as they both pumped out their release. Sapnap bit into the shirt as he felt himself release his load against the tissue. He still was very sensitive down there so he was softly moaning out his release for a few seconds after.

"Fuck (y/n)...didn't know it..could be that hot" Sapnap said still trying to catch his breath from what just happened. (Y/n) chuckled as he stood up and threw the towel in the laundry basket as he went back to his bed after putting some boxers on.

"That was really sexy hearing you scream out like that Sapnap" (y/n) teased as he laid back down on the bed and pulled his arm behind his neck to support it.

"ah-shut up you fucking loser!" Sapnap angrily spat back as he tossed the tissue on his trash can and slipped his clothes back on. He still held the shirt against himself finding comfort at the scent.

"Hey (y/n)? When will you be back?" Sapnap asked quietly as he held the phone closer to his ear to hear the other. (Y/n) sighed as he ran his hand through his hair while switching the movie on the tv.

"Maybe after tomorrow? I'm not sure but I'll be there sooner than you'll know it Sapnap" (y/n) said trying to make Sapnap feel less lonely. Sapnap nodded but cleared his throat a bit.

"Can we uh..can we sleep on call?" Sapnap asked growing shy over the request he asked. (Y/n) looked over at the clock that was besides the big TV. It flashed 10:30 p.m. He smiled and agreed. "Of course we can love!"

"Sweet!" Sapnap said as he stood from his bed and went to turn off his computer. He stood and looked at the messages that were waiting for him to answer but swatted his hands at the screen. "They can wait, I'm gonna sleep with my man" Sapnap said as he quickly shut it down and went back to his bed.

He pulled his covers towards his chest and placed his phone against his pillow right next to his ear. "I promise this time I won't snore as loudly" (y/n) said making Sapnap snort loudly. "Yeah or else I'll beat you up when you come back home"

(Y/n)'s heart suddenly skipped a beat at how Sapnap mentioned their home. They have been together for a few years but haven't thought about marriage since they are still so young. But, hearing his beloved waiting for him back home made him smile such a big wide grin.

"Goodnight Sapnap, dont get a wet dream like last time" (y/n) said as he cuddled down on his own bed as well ruining the sweet moment over his comment. "I swear sometimes I just want to beat you" Sapnap said as they both laughed loudly over the call.

"Goodnight to you too love"

—————————————

AH so sorry for not updating :((

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

816K 19.4K 27
𝐈𝐍 π–π‡πˆπ‚π‡ (𝐘/𝐍)πˆπ’π‚π‘π˜πˆππ† 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐒𝐀𝐏𝐍𝐀𝐏 𝐆𝐄𝐓 π’π‡πˆπππ„πƒ π“πŽπ†π„π“π‡π„π‘ 𝐁𝐘 𝐅𝐀𝐍𝐒 𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍 π“π‡πŽπ”π†π‡ π“π‡π„π˜ πƒπŽοΏ½...
182K 4.6K 36
━━━━━━━━━━ 𝐀.𝐀.𝐓.𝐓 β™‘α΅ŽπŸŒ·κ’± 𝗐. π—Œπ—ˆπ—ˆπ— π‘₯ 𝖿𝖾𝗆𝖺𝗅𝖾!π—ˆπ–Ό π—†π—ˆπ—‹π–Ύ π—‚π—‡π–Ώπ—ˆ π—‚π—‡π—Œπ—‚π–½π–Ύ! 𝟒𝟧.𝟒�...
82.1K 1.1K 25
-title cover credit to Sadist on Youtube- requests: closed warning there will be swearing sometimes no smut/lemon gender neutral pronouns :))
1.3M 22.1K 101
Just stories about our favourite content creators for you simps out thereeeee enjoyyyyy <33 GENDER NEUTRAL check out my account for the next book...